Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,737 members, 7,813,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect (11579 Views)

CBN Governor Should Be Sacked With Immediate Effect / Breaking: Taraba Acting Governor Sacked? / Gov Alao Akala : The Most Insane Governor Sacked The Entire Oyo State Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by SapeleGuy: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2010
Why are you people carrying rumours and getting excited. Even if EFCC catch am e no go pass 7 months wey dem go give am. So make we hear word.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by 9ja4eva: 12:11am On Nov 11, 2010
Halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

We don win ooo, shame to bad people, More of this
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by nairaman66(m): 1:10am On Nov 11, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Why are you people carrying rumours and getting excited. Even if EFCC catch am e no go pass 7 months wey dem go give am. So make we hear word.

@Sapelemugu:Shut-up, you dey talk like person wey chop sand, I currently skul in Abraka, And Ogboru is a none-entity here. He's a fighter that always runs away, I am no supporter of the ruling party, but the way things are shaping, We have to be careful!
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by SapeleGuy: 1:50am On Nov 11, 2010
nairaman66:

@Sapelemugu:Shut-up, you dey talk like person wey chop sand,  I currently skul in Abraka, And Ogboru is a none-entity here. He's a fighter that always runs away,  I am no supporter of the ruling party, but the way things are shaping,  We have to be careful!

Stop lying you bloody imbe.cile, you can't even spell school, so how the hell can you be schooling?
Go and get a refund on your fees because you are wasting your time. Dunce!

How can somebody who has fought court cases for 3 and a half years to remove Uduaghan be classed as someone who always runs away? Akpa
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 11, 2010
Emmanuel Uduagan can not deliver Delta state,he is a fuking man with deadly attitude,Me i like Ibori even if he is bad at least he did something tangible in Delta state.For Uduaghan Only him is wife and children are eaten d whole state Money,For instance Amaju Pinik is brother to Uduaghan's .wife the money spent on the warri stadium he embezzled all of them,Now he Uduaghn said he spent 2. 5billion for filling the plan use for the street light

Let be frank Uduagan was imposed on us by James Ibori .Uduagan was just a medical doctor driving an old beetle b4 he was brought in to the system First as Commissioner of Health then SSG to the state Governor and after just 8 years he declared 15billion capital asset ,How can that be possible?

Who is orede jade Uduaghan ? she is the daughter of Emmanuel Uduagan parading her self a pinkpearl spending out state money an Alumni of winsor in canada ,You can get her in Facebbook she is just there

He Emmanuel was angry cause Kenneth Gbagi the CEO of Woodrige Hotel was appointed as a Minister and he Quickly set him up by ordering Army to go to his home claiming he has deadly weapons in his possession. And also other Chevron Oil Co-operation to Vacate Woodridge Hotel were Induction course are done for all employee to his own Hotel very close to chevron,But fortunatly The case was won by Kenneth Gbagi

There are more
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 11, 2010
Emmanuel Uduagan can not deliver Delta state,he is a fuking man with deadly attitude,Me i like Ibori even if he is bad at least he did something tangible in  Delta state.For Uduaghan Only him is wife and children are eaten d whole  state  Money,For instance Amaju Pinik is brother to Uduaghan's .wife the money spent on the warri stadium he embezzled  all of them,Now he Uduaghn said he spent 2. 5billion for filling the plan use for the street light

Let be frank Uduagan  was imposed on us by James Ibori .Uduagan was just a medical doctor driving an old beetle b4 he  was brought in to the system First as Commissioner of Health then SSG to the state Governor and  after just 8 years he declared 15billion capital asset ,How can that be possible?

Who is orede jade Uduaghan ? she is the daughter of Emmanuel Uduagan parading her self a pinkpearl spending out state money an Alumni of winsor in canada ,You can get her in Facebbook she is just there

He Emmanuel was angry cause Kenneth Gbagi the CEO of Woodrige Hotel  was appointed as a Minister and he Quickly set him up by ordering Army to go to his home claiming he has deadly weapons in his possession. And also other Chevron Oil Co-operation to Vacate Woodridge Hotel were Induction course are done for all employee to his own Hotel very close to chevron,But fortunatly The case was won by Kenneth Gbagi

There are more
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Fan2: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2010
most of us are hyprocrats,after benefiting from uduahan state busary we stil have mouth 2 talk?i'm not saying he did well but my sister is a teacher now because of him.should we surport ogboru knowing full well what he did to pdp surporters in abraka.we will be tribalistic saying that ibori impose his brother on deltans.ibori was no longer loyal that is y efcc is on is tail.udu might still emerg as governor of deltans.bad judisiary.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by tkb417(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2010
must you drag the daugther into this?

if she has a foundation and so effing what? the last time i checked, some people diagnosed with cervical cancers have benefitted from whatever shes doing. This is about Emmanuel and not Orode

@Topic
i dont know the kinda system we have but i think if Uduaghan wins again, the system has susccesfully initiated plans to have him as Guvnor for the next 12 years. Pray he doesnt win cos if he does, yawa

how come Ogboru wasnt declared as winner?

na wa
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by zaragoza(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2010
In the grand scheme of things, Uduaghan wld be the one to benefit more! Cos if he shld win the re-run election, he wld be there 4 another 8years and that wld amount to 3 tenures!
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by MiKenny(f): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2010
There are many posers to the re-run of gubernatorial election in the state considering the three major players: PDP, AC and DPP. Peter Okocha who was fielded by the AC in 2007 has since been decamped to PDP upon losing his appeal at the tribunal.
Mr. Great Ogboro who fought to the end was of DPP in 2007 which has since formed alliance with the ACN party in Delta State. The questions now are these

Will Ogboru now context on the platform of ACN or DPP?
Is Peter Okocha a bad loser who never believed in AC as a party? And many more
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Meldrick(m): 11:33am On Nov 11, 2010
tkb417:

if she has a foundation and so effing what? the last time i checked, some people diagnosed with cervical cancers have benefitted from whatever shes doing. This is about Emmanuel and not Orode
I wonder for the hypocrite.
monkeyleg:

@rasputinn,

From news reaching us, The Thief and his deputy have been nabbed by EFCC, we are all waiting for the News to break. The game is up for Ogreedygbodigbo the Killer, wife fhuker, local armed robber, and his ugly Boy Uduaghan

The liar has started spreading rumors. This money Ogboru gave you will soon finish oooo.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by mbulela: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2010
tkb417:

@Topic
i dont know the kinda system we have but i think if Uduaghan wins again, the system has susccesfully initiated plans to have him as Guvnor for the next 12 years. Pray he doesnt win cos if he does, yawa

how come Ogboru wasnt declared as winner?

na wa

He did not ask for that from the court, i guess.
His prayer was for his lordships to nullify the result as there was no election in Delta state to warrant a result.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Meldrick,

You no dey tire to lick Uduaghan Nyash. Anyway I know Uduaghan inside out, the man is a bloody Thief. And for his daughter, why should she be left out of this? When we start making corrupt leaders pay in everyway possible, they will think twice before plundering state funds. She is benefiting from the Money her father stole. Uduaghan was a very poor unsuccessful anaesthetist that worked for dsc, Very scruffy, shabby tramp, who even with all the money he has stolen can not clean himself up.

As for Amaju, so there is truth to this nonsense. Too bad that eventually light defeats darkness
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2010
^^Guy you get mouth o!
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Meldrick(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ monkeyleg

No be u wan suck Ogboru blockus. I no know how much e give you way make you turn activist for Nairaland but Uduaghan is taking his rightful place as Governor. Ogboru will struggle but never sit on that seat. Mark my words.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2010
@ Meldrick,

Kai, dem say Niaja bad, naija bad, I know no say in 2010 people still dey like you. Sofri-sofri dey follow bushmeat before u lost inside bush.

Make u no vex, because I see say u like you houseboy status, but wetin make u dey back that Ugly baboon, maybe e get something wey u dey enjoy for im body wey we no know. Or are u denying that Uduaghan is a THIEF?
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by chuqudy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2010
I wish this will happen in Imo State.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Beaf: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2010
It is really hard not to see Uduaghan returning, except Delta state goes to ACN. PDP's time is too short to choose someone else and E.K. Clark cannot continue working with ACN people while he is in PDP.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Beaf,

Uduaghan cannot rule that state anymore, we have had a enough. It is time we all rise up and demand good governance. If PDP lets this beast come back they have shown thier true intentions to all Nigerians. The man is wicked evil and vile, and must be resisted. Deltans need to know the sort of DEVIL this man is. We now have a good opportunity, not influenced by Ibori to kick the heartless gutter snipe into the rubbish bin and eventually jail where he belongs
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by OVIEJACK: 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2010
[b]THE WORLD CAN SEE THE KIND OF JUDICIARY SYSTEM WE HAVE IN NIGERIA SINCE INDEPENDENCE.WHAT HAS THE COURT BEEN DOING SINCE THIS YEARS OF EMMANUEL UDUAGHANS LOOTING TENURE WHICH OBASANJO AND IBB/PDP MASTERMINDED?
OBASANJO AND IBB ARE ACCOUNTABLE FOR EVERY CORRUPT PRACTISES HAPPENING AROUND NIGERIA WITH FAKE POLITICIANS BELIEVING THAT ONCE THEY ASSUME OFFICE ?ITS ALL ABOUT LOOTING AND STEALING AWAY THE TAX PAYERS MONEY BACK TO OVERSEAS WHERE THEY ARE HELD AS POLITICAL REFUGEES.E.G.DUBAI AND UK,REMMEMBER UMARU DIKO?WHAT ABOUT EX.GOV.JAMES IBORI NOW EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN WILL KNOW THAT IN EVERYTHING MAN DOES THERE IS REALLY TIME FOR EVERYTHING UNDER THIS HEAVEN,EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN THE SHORT THIEF OF DELTA STATE IN NIGERIA WAS IMPOSED TO THE PEOPLE OF DELTANS NOW GENERAL IBRAHIM BABAGINDA AKA EVIL GENIUS, WHO STOLE ALL THE TAX PAYERS MONEY IN NIGERIA AND ANNULED THE BEST ELECTION 1993,KILLED JORNALISM (DELE GIWA) IS WARMING UP AGAIN KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT ALL HE STOLE IS ALMOST FINISHED WITH HIS CHILDREN SPENDING NIGERIAS WEALTH THAT IS STILL IN IBB'S POCKET LIKE ARMED ROBBERS.NIGERIA WILL DIVIDE UNDER PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN.THE NAME NIGERIA IS A FRAUD FROM THE COLONIAL MASTERS.WE ARE WAITING FOR THE NORTHERNERS AND THEIR FOOLISH BRAINS LIKE IBB AND PDP.GO ON CHIEF PAPA EDWIN CLARK,YOU ALL FOUGHT TO GIVE US DELTA STATE.AND NOW THE ISTEKIRIS THINK THEY CAN RULE AGAIN.ITS OVER FOR THEM FOREVER.MAY GODBLESS MY HOMELAND DELTA STATE.FROM JACKSON OVIE JOHNSON. [/b]
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2010
EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN THE SHORT THIEF OF DELTA STATE IN NIGERIA.

Very funny. The man is indeed Short, very UGLY (Monkey mama go run leave am), and a BIG THIEF
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 11, 2010
@Monkeyleg

Let get them off the state.We don't need looters EFCC must get He Uduahgan and his Co-looters down
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Meldrick(m): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2010
@ Monkeyleg and guy007

Nothing wey una go do? IT has been written. Uduaghan will become Governor. You better learn to accept it so you no go drink poison when he win. Una go open mouth wide when he sit down for Govenor chair dey read him broadcast.

Governor Uduaghan: My good people of Delta State. The enemy tried to stop my good work but thank God today Victory has prevailed over failure. Let the enemies go and have lunch in the gutter. grin grin
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
Wrong, I understand that if uduaghan wins, there will be another election next years as well, he will only be allowed to complete this term. But make we dey look
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by monkeyleg: 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2010
@ Meldrick,

What will become of you now that your lord and master has been deposed? I have houseboy position if you are willing to accept it, my pay is fair at least better than what Uduaghan was paying you, and yes I will not make you swear Juju, you can come to church with us and Know God. Maybe then the scales will fall off your eyes and you can see the true extent of the evil your master Uduaghan is comiting in the state
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by zoraro(m): 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2010
Is there any connection between Ibori's problems with the President and this happening? If there is, then we should forget this thief ever coming back as Governor of Delta State.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by ndcide(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2010
OVIEJACK:

CHIEF PAPA EDWIN CLARK,YOU ALL FOUGHT TO GIVE US DELTA STATE.AND NOW THE ISTEKIRIS THINK THEY CAN RULE AGAIN.ITS OVER FOR THEM FOREVER.FROM JACKSON OVIE JOHNSON.

you are part of the problem we have in delta state and in nigeria. Who's right is it to govern delta? The urobos abi? Now the world now knows the problem of delta state. Tomorrow this kind of person would be calling the notherners names. Nonsense.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by OVIEJACK: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
NDCIDE ABI WETIN BE YR NAME?SELF?WHAT DO U MEAN BY (you are part of the problem we have in delta state and in nigeria. Who's right is it to govern delta? The urobos abi? Now the world now knows the problem of delta state. Tomorrow this kind of person would be calling the notherners names. Nonsense.)

THIS IS MY SATND AND MY APPEAL TO ALL MY FELLOW DELTANS?SINCE URHOBOS AND ITSEKIRIS HAVE FAILED DELTANS LET ISOKO TAKE THE HORN BY THE BULL.I CAN NEVER VOTE FOR NAY OF THE ABOVE TRIBES ANY MORE.THE URHOBOS SOLD THEIR RIGHTS AND THE ITSEKIRIS WERE AGAINST THE CREATION OF DELTA STATE.NOW ITS ISOKO TURNMANS TURN.GOD FORBID ME TO VOTE FOR ANY URHOBO MAN.THEY SOLD THEIR PRIDE AND BIRTH RIGHT TO JAMES IBORI AND IBORI GATHERED ALL OF THEM AND RE-SOLD THEM TO EMMANUEL UDUAGHAN. WHERE IS UPU ORGANISATION UNDER CHIEF OKUMAGBA.ITS A BIG SHAME.THEY COLLECTED MONEY AND SOLD THEIR RIGHTS.AM USING THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL MY PEOPLE FROM ISOKO TRIBE TO BRING A CANDIDATE TO BE GOVERNOR OF DELTA STATE OR THEY STOP VOTING. angry sad sad sad sad sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassedGO[b] ON ISOKO PEOPLE AND POSSESS YR POSSESSIONS.[/b][i][/i]
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by jamesugo: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2010
That serves Emmanuel right.He has undertaken the foot step of his grand father IBORI.
But Nig. systen is bad,poor and too slow.AFTER ALMOST 4 YEARS
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by nairaman66(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2010
@Sapele-Idiot: Listen to yourself, Is this the first time Ogboru has contested an election and headed for the courts? Need you to answer this Q is a straight forward manner. Little rascal, I am so sorry about your fizzled background!
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Jayboy001(m): 8:42pm On Nov 16, 2010
Humans! You can never please them. Jesus the son of the most high was crucified by them so Uduaghan case is not a big deal.
Uduaghan is coming back as the govern of delta state because Ogboro is a failure. Ibori has dealt with him before and Uduaghan will do it again. Ogboro has no campaign office and he only have the likes of some ignoramus people who don't ever have voters card; so tell me how he can smell government house. UDUAGHAN CARRY GO, OGBORO GO AND SLEEP BECAUSE U HAVE NO FOUNDATION.
Re: Delta State Governor Sacked With Immediate Effect by Jayboy001(m): 8:50pm On Nov 16, 2010
People should reason with their heads and not just use them for wearing caps.
Out of the 25 local govt in delta state PDP is controlling over 21, now tell me where another party want to come from. The bitter truth is that AFTER UDUAGHAN IT IS UDUAGHAN AGAIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Situation In Lagos As At Date / Constitutional Review: Reps Refuse To Adopt 2014 National Conference Report / Chimaroke Nnamani Accuses Ugwuanyi Of Sabotaging His Election & Political Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.