Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

"Desire" By John Mfon - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Desire" By John Mfon (47525 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon / "Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2019
Chapter 15

★Nightmares★

It is over a week since Victoria's body was dumped in an abadoned incinerator. Victoria had been declared missing by the police and Vera had been unable to sleep.
After a tiring lecture session, she returned to her lodge, the weather was approaching dusk and non of her roommates arrived. She heaved a sigh and laid on the bed. Suddenly, the room became cool and the hairs on her skin stood still, she felt a presence in the room but ignored the feeling. She felt a slight movement on the bed and suddenly a luggage began moving on its own accord.
Vera's eyes popped out in horror.
"Jesus christ" She screamed but couldn't get off the bed, it seems her body had been glued to the bed.
The box stopped at the doorpost
and she heard footsteps approaching her.
"Please i need the key to the door?"
"I rebuke you in the name of Jesus christ, a name that is greater than all names" Vera mumbled, she was loosing her vocals.
"Please don't rebuff my spirit, i need to go dress up. You guys stripped me naked and i also have a party to attend" the voice said.
"I can't move!" Vera said.
"Just tell me where the key is"
"Over there" Vera pointed upwards.
"Thanks, i attended lectures today but no one could see me, i took the test but couldn't submit"
"Who are you?" Vera asked terrified.
Silence!!!
"Greet Smart for me, tell him that killing me won't stop my love for him, tell him that I'll be with him till death parts him from the earth, tell him i won't return to the land beyond untill i have him by my side".
"Noooo! Victoria" Vera screamed and awoke, she shivered in great fear and grabbed her bible.
It was all a dream!!!
Her eyes popped out in horror when she noticed the door wide open and Victoria's luggage missing.
That wasn't a dream, was it?
She grabbed her bible and raced out of the room.
Out of great fear, Vera waited outside for her roommates to arrive.

"Babe, why you deh sit like say you see ghost" Lydia tapped at Vera continuously.
Vera jerked in fear and quickly try to regain her composure.
"Babes, you guys are late, what kept you people ?" Vera asked.
"We told you yesterday na, Chucks party was the bomb" Veronica voiced excitedly and they headed towards their room.
"Why is the door wide opened?" Praise asked.
"Gosh! Mosquito will kill someone today, Vera why did you open the door this wide?" Lydia asked.
But Vera's mind was occupied.
"Blood of Jesus christ! Why is the room in disarray" Lydia gasped.
"Vera are you sure this room wasn't robbed" Veronica asked.
"Sorry i had to scatter the room i couldn't find my makeup kits, i saw you guys at the party" a voice spoke.
"Someone just whispered!" Veronica gasped.
"You mean?" Lydia asked.
"I just heard someone's voice" Veronica said and closed the door.
"Whose voice, we are only four in here" Vera gasped.
"We are not alone!" Veronica gasped.
The girls gasped in fear and were suddenly terrified.
They all rushed outside and alerted the males that lived around.
Their room was properly searched by armed guys but nothing was found.
The girls breathed a sigh of relief.
"I thought we were with armed robbers" Veronica gasped.
They arranged the room and soon noticed something was amiss.
"Where is Vicky's luggage?" Lydia asked.
"Blood of Christ! Vicky came here and took her luggages" Praise said in suprise.
"Victoria has always been an ingrate, no one knows where she is and instead of her to show up and keep everyone she decides to pick her luggages and abscond" Veronica rattled.
"Don't dare call me an ingrate, I'm right here with you guys and the luggage is outside the door, i couldn't attend the party again" a voice said.
"Vera, what's wrong with you and why are you shivering?" Lydia asked.
"Leave the bitch alone, she and Smart connived and killed me, oya babes cut the discussion short prepare food I'm hungry" a voice said.
"God! Someone has just whispered again" Veronica gasped and scanned the room in fear.
"What is your problem? and who is whispering?" Vera asked in fear of the unknown.
"When you guys are through with your saga, meet me at the kitchen" Praise said and walked past them to the kitchen.
"That's my girl, let's go prepare food, I'm famished" a voice said.

"How was lectures today?" Vera asked with mouthful of rice, she was very certain of the fact that her friends had begun to nurse suspicions about her. So she resolved to brighten up her countenance.
"Yea stressful as usual!" Veronica said.
"Mr.Badmus is just out to frustrate student, can you imagine he failed my test because i didn't get his handout" Lydia said.
"We had a test in my department, i wrote it but couldn't submit" a voice said.
Veronica's spoon dropped in shock.
"Victoria is here with us!"
"What do you mean?" Vera gasped in horror.
"She just said something and I'm sure of her shrill tone of regret" Veronica stood still.
"What's this joke all about! Victoria no one is ready for your tantrums, just show your sorry ass if you are hiding" Praise muttered.
"I'm here, sitted with you people watching in frustration as you all are eating but i can't because i feel too light to do anything in this realm" the voice sobbed.
"Nooo! Vicky is in this room, I'm certain of it" Veronica scanned round the room.
"But this room had been searched, and I'm certain that no one is in this room," Lydia said and sat down to eat.
Vera knees buckled in fear and she began to shiver in fright as she just saw a spoon dangling its way to the kitchen.
"Vera you're hiding something sinister from us and it's killing you" Lydia said as she scrutinised Vera critically.
But Vera stood still and continued staring at a particular spot. She saw a blurr shadow of someone trying to stripp off and then NEPA restored power. She gave a deafening scream as she recognised Victoria's back view moving into the bathroom.
Victoria turned and smiled at her.
Vera collapsed.
★Medical centre Uyo★

#The next day

Vera's friends were confused and they wondered what could be Vera's problem. Vera had recovered and refused to speak with anybody, the doctor had assured them that her inability to speak is as the result of the shock, and she should be given ample time to recover her senses.

#One hour later#

Vera's friends moved solemnly into the private ward in which Vera lay.
"Don't hurt me" Vera said and recoiled on the bed in fear.
"Vera are you okay?" Lydia asked and moved closer to Vera.
"Don't you dare haunt me, i have no hand in your death!" Vera struggled with imaginary figures.
"Vera speak out! what is the problem?" Lydia asked in fear.
Vera struggled and laid still.
"Vera!" they gasped in fear.
"I'm okay" Vera breathed.
The ladies breathed in relief. "You scared the hell out of us" Veronica said.
They all sat with her.
Vera shrieked in horror as a chair dragged itself forward and a blurr shadow was formed.
"Vera my friend, keep calm I'm not after anyone, the mistake was mine i just can't stay without you guys. I hope you're fine" a voice said.
Vera stiffened.
"You tried to snatch my lover from me" Vera pointed at an imaginary figure.
"I said I'm sorry, maybe my presence is making you uncomfortable I'll take my leave but i want you to do me a favour, tell Smart to return my corpse to my parent" the voice said.
"You tell him yourself" Vera fired.
"I should tell him my self huh? You know he hates me" the voice said.
"Just leave me alone" Vera gasped.
"Cool! I'm not disturbing anyone, since i got seperated from my mortal body, I've been roaming round the corners of the earth, I've seen things and I've come to realize that this world consist of many forces that are invisible to the humans. When i came into this hospital I've saluted over sixty spirits, I've seen over thirty fiery demons. I don't even know where i belong. The very last minute Smart slammed me against the wall, i saw a huge bridge that seperated two distinct world, i tried crossing the bridge to the other side but i couldn't i had to return to the world of mortals. I'm suprised that you can see me and Veronica can hear my voice. I'm just ....."
"Save your lectures and leave me alone" Vera screamed.
"Smart doesn't have a heart, he is a damned soul."
"But you choose to stick to him huh" Vera scoffed.
"Vera just forget about Smart and move on with Harry, Harry has a good heart"
"I don't need your advise, go to where you belong" Vera screamed.
"I see another bloodshed in the nearest future and i see you in damnation, i see your soul being trapped in abyss".
"You see nothing" Vera said.
"The earth is spherical and it rotates continually, it rotates towards the future, the future prepares itself before the earth spins towards it and the future is being covered with a veil.and as a spirit, I'm sensitive to such occurence and i have the capacity to see beyond the veil."
"Save your damn lectures, you are not real, spirits don't exist. Nature is just playing mind games with me, you are making fake utterances because he killed you! You were always a pain in the ass" Vera said in disgust.
"The very day you get married to Smart is the very day your soul will get trapped in abyss. I'm getting heavy and i need to rest my self, the stench of this world is sickening".

"Miss Vera, are you ok?" Dr.Abbas asked.
Vera laid silently.
"Doc.is she mentally okay?" Lydia asked.
"I'm suspecting the onset of cerebrospinal meningitis" Abbas said and studied her critically. "You ladies will have to leave".
"Ok" they murmured and left the ward.

Lydia's phone rang, as she approached the exit route of the hospital.
"Hello,
What?
Victoria?
No!!!!!!!!
Where is she?
Her corpse, you mean she is dead?
It can't be! It can't be!! It can't be!!!
I'll be there soon"
The call was disconnected.
Her friends stared at her not wanting to believe their ears.
Lydia stood still with hands on her head and tears running down her eyes.
"Vicky isss..ss d..e.ad" Lydia stuttered.

★Okon-Eket★

"Here is my humble palace" James said proudly as he unlocked the door to his apartment. His joy knew no bounds when Mirriam accepted his marriage proposal. He had furnished his apartment to befit a royal standard and had even rented some electronics and furnitures to improve the settings of his selfcon. He stocked his borrowed refrigerator with drinks. Actually, he borrowed the refrigerator from Peter. The 32 inches television was being leased out by Okon. He had to pay his bill to ensure that his light was connected. The light which was disconnected for over a year. He borrowed some nice outfits from Harry to improve his wardrobe. He also transfered his 1930 version of okpolo canvas outside and borrowed flashy ones from Udoh. His changed his bedspray which he had been sleeping on for years. He also transfered all his plastic and stainless plates and borrowed ceramic plates and glasses from the neighbourhood, all to impress Mirriam. Infact he had to rent a GOTV decorder and a soundsystem.

#Never create illusions and impressions for a lady to love. She will end up loving the 'WHAT' in you not the 'WHO'#

"Whoah you've got a nice apartment" Mirriam complimented.
The airconditioner coupled with the lavender scent from the airfreshner produced a heavenly scent which intoxicated Mirriam.
"Ah tell you say me i get money, how many people fit install AC for their house" James bragged, he borrowed the AC from the igbo guy that sells fanning system and paid heavily for the quick installment.
"What can i offer you?, i have zobo, whisky, stout, juice, brandy" James asked.
"Just get me juice" Mirriam said.

James moved to the sound system and inserted 'bruno mars' album.
He served Mirriam a glass of chilled 'FIVEALIVE' juice.
"Whoah, i so much love brunomars" Mirriam said.
"He is my favourite artist" James said, he reduced the volume of the soundsystem to minimal and sat opposite Mirriam and began singing with the best tenor voice to the utmost admiration of Mirriam.

"♪Her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they are not shining♪
♪Her hair falls perfectly without her trying♪
♪She is so beautiful and i tell her everyday♪
♪I know, i know when i compliment her, she won't beleive me♪
♪everytime, she ask me do i look okay, i say♪

♪when i see your face♪
♪There is not a thing that I'll change♪
♪cuz you're amazing just the way you are♪
♪and when you smile,♪
♪the whole world stands and stares for a while♪
♪cuz you're amazing, just the way you are♪

Mirriam was mesmerized at James singing capability.
"Gosh! You are a talented singer" Mirriam breathed and claimed James lips.
James' hand instinctively grabbed her breast. She stiffened and withdrawed from James' touch.
"What did you just press?" Mirriam asked.
"I dunno? but your breast is very big" James commented.
"Will you love to press my breast again?"
"Yes"
"Can you Bleep?" Mirriam asked.
"I yam the world best fucker, infact i yam the nominated nominee for grammy award of naija best fucker" James bragged.
"How many ladies have you bleeped in your life?"
"Non!"
"Non?"
"I never Bleep since i born, na only self service wey i deh do" James said.
"But you told me you are the best in fucking" Mirriam scoffed.
"Eh! my mummy use to tell me that i will be a good fucker in future" James said.
"Can i see your dick?" Mirriam asked.
"Oh yes my dick is available for test" James said and unbuckled his trousers.
"Whoah!" Mirriam gasped in suprise, she was uncertain if she could receive such length inside her but she was excited at the same time.
She unzipped her gown and let it fall and she unstrapped her bra letting her boobs free. James grabbed them and began sucking, he sucked for over ten minutes, then he turned Mirriam over, positioned her on the sofa and slid his dick in one thrust.
Mirriam screamed her lungs out as her vaginal walls stretched to accomodate the foreign object of pleasure.
James withdrawed and moved to the soundsystem and increased the volume. He turned and met Mirriam lying on the couch in tears.
"Take it easy on me" she sobbed.
James parted her legs and slid into her and she kicked the air and screamed. James began pounding her and she moaned, sobbed and wept too loud almost competing with the sound from the soundsystem.

To be continued...........
Merry Xmas
Merry 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by KrazzyAndy(m): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2019
Hmmmm this is slowly becoming a thriller shocked
Following you John back to back to back cool

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
KrazzyAndy:
Hmmmm this is slowly becoming a thriller shocked
Following you John back to back to back cool
thanks for the support, merry 2020
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Oly23(f): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
Ghen ghen, this just got creepy �, considering that Vicky was a big ass when she was alive her ghost is rather nice grin. As for James I have no words for him lipsrsealed
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2019
Oly23:
Ghen ghen, this just git creepy �, considering that Vicky was a big ass when she was alive her ghost is rather nice grin. As for James I have no words for him lipsrsealed
Olybaby, thanks for reading
i love the way you analyse things

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Oly23(f): 4:29pm On Dec 29, 2019
Noblejohn32:

Olybaby, thanks for reading
i love the way you analyse things
wink wink kiss kiss
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
No be small thing ooooo

Well done OP
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ann2012:
No be small thing ooooo

Well done OP
Thanks and merry 2020

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by vm231: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2019
Hmm... That's all I have to say... More pls
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by YoungBruzzy(m): 5:53am On Dec 31, 2019
This issa fantastic story. thumb up to the writer of this wonderful story.. I dey your back OP. Shama us more updates Bikocheesycheesy
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:30am On Jan 01, 2020
Merry and happy 2020 to all my esteemed literati(s).
I apologise for the lack of updates, due to the travels, and strenous activities due to the festivd season.
I'm working on an update now and it will be ready sooner or later.
God bless you all
Your endeavors will be fruitful.
This year will never bring forth shame.
You will be favoured beyond expectations.
You'll overcome the maelstrom(s) in your lifes.

God bless thee merry!!!
Happy 2020

New episode loading...........

4 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by mirob(f): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2020
Noblejohn32:
Merry and happy 2020 to all my esteemed literati(s).
I apologise for the lack of updates, due to the travels, and strenous activities due to the festivd season.
I'm working on an update now and it will be ready sooner or later.
God bless you all
Your endeavors will be fruitful.
This year will never bring forth shame.
You will be favoured beyond expectations.
You'll overcome the maelstrom(s) in your lifes.

God bless thee merry!!!
Happy 2020

New episode loading...........

Happy New year, we are waiting for the new episode, much love
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Glossystar(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
Quite interesting. This is beyond the main script I viewed.
I clap your talent, more wins. Happy New Year 2020.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
15b

★Uyo, Akwaibomstate★

Tears and sorrow filled the atmosphere as Victoria's remains was being taken into the morgue.
Her body was discovered by incinerating-officials. Though her body swelled and was filled with well- fed maggot, one of the incinerating officials who had a mad crush on her recognised her and alerted his team members.
Her remains was taken to the police station and after due investigation by the police and the state coroner, the cause of her death was being figured out.
The deceased's mum wept and wept till her tears dried off. She had a sanguinary feeling towards the killer of her only daughter. Her pains was unimaginable.
"Ma, we promise to try our best, we'll nab the killers" Timi offered succor.
"No, that is what you corrupt officers always say" Victoria's mum screamed. Timi was taken aback.
"Ma...i ...we are not corrupt" Timi tried to defend.
"If you are not corrupt then what are you?" Mrs Preye(Vicky's mum screamed).
Inspector Timi clearly understood her situation and was aware of the fact that she was trying to transfer the aggression towards him so he left her quietly.
"Abasi mi oooo My enemies will laugh at me, God you have failed. People will attribute her death to my failure of not being able to raise her well as a single mother. God why!!!" Mrs Preye screamed and threw herself to the ground.
"My only daughter!" She cried, her siblings tried to console but instead her cries accelerated.

"Momma! I'm here with you" a voice said.
Mrs Preye jerked and turned round.
"Adiaha mi" She said in shock pointing at an imaginary creature. She ran forward and made to hug the person she saw, but she fell down.
"Preye, we are all in pains, don't do this to your self" her elder brother moved towards her.
"I saw my daughter" She said and stared around.

Victoria wobbled round the morgue premises in tears, as she stared at her mum in pity.
"Sorry momma" She said.
"Adiaha can you hear your mother, who killed you and why are you not at rest?" Mrs Preye asked.
She was being carried into a waiting van.
"I can't still believe that vicky is gone" Lydia sobbed.
"Yea! It look like a nightmare" Praise whimpered.
"I'm still with you girls and there is nothing to fear" a voice said.
"Vicky!" Veronica gasped. "I just heard her voice in the wind".
"You are scaring me!!!" Praise gasped.
"I know what i heard" Veronica said.
"Something tells me that Vera knows a thing or two concerning Victoria" Lydia said.
"How dare you make such malicious accusation" Veronica gasped.
"Listen to her speeches and her composure, something isn't right somewhere" Lydia argued.
"Composure?? She is just tensed like every one of us" Veronica said.
"I know what I'm saying, Vera's hands are not clean..."
"I strongly believe you know what you've just uttered" Timi interrupted.
The ladies turned in fear towards the inspector.
"Good day sir" they greeted.
"Now you tell me, what is good about today" Timi said staring at them.
"Today is a new year!" Veronica said.
"One of you is missing!" Timi said and regarded them thoughtfully.
"Huh!You mean Vera?" Praise asked.
"Yea, why isn't she here?" Timi folded his hands.
"She is in the hospital" They replied.
"What's the issue this time around?" Timi asked.
"She is kinda having a mental relapse" Praise said and wiped her nose.
"Sorry for the loss, from my investigations the deceased was a very good friend to you people" Timi said.
The tears began flowing again.
Timi breathed "like i said earlier, I'm sorry but I'll be coming over to question each and everyone of you. Your faces looks suspicious!" Timi said with a twisted look.
"You mean our faces looks suspicious?" Lydia asked.
"Somehow, you know somethings which might interest the police"
"I know nothing" Lydia gasped in fear.
"Mellow! I'm not accusing you..."
"Inspector, can i speak with you?" Someone interrupted his speech and Timi turned and sighed.
"Ladies, I'll take my leave expect me tomorrow" Timi said.

"I'm Mr.Ekpenyong, the elder brother to Mrs Preye". The man introduced.
"I'm inspec...."
"No need! I wish to know when my nephew's corpse will be ready for the burial rites" Mr. Ekpenyong said.
"Very soon, when we are done with the investigations." Timi replied.
"How soon, cuz I'm aware of the ineffectiveness of the police in this cases" the man said.
"Excuse me!" Timi gasped.
"I was once in the force, when the real criminals pays you guys..."
"Don't let me do something rash! because you're corrupt doesn't make me same" Timi roared.
"Calm down Inspector, you are not the only person who can do something rash" Mr. Ekpeyong sniggered.
"I'm an Inspector" Timi said and fixed his eyes on the man.
"There is no difference between you guys and yahoo boys, yahoo boys press while the police oppress" Mr.Ekpeyong said. "Make sure you and your yeye boys get those coldblooded killers, who knows who they will kill next, you might be the next" Ekpeyong said and left the stunned Timi.
"Savage!" Timi muttered under his breath.

★Smart lodge★

"I didn't even know when i killed her" Smart said. He was completely befuddled.
"You be baba! If to say i get the kind liver wey you get i for happy!" Philip said and sniffed a pipe of barbiturate.
"I kill am with my bare hands, i be devil and the worst thing be say, dem parambus don discover her corpse" Smart said.
"Guy your life deh much complicated asat now we don cast!" Philip mumbled.
"Ah swear, i don fuckup big time" Smart sighed.
"Why you kill the girl?" Philip asked and coughed lightly.
"The girl na big ass, everly she no deh give me ten yards" Smart said.
"Omoh, we deh equal!" Philip sniggered.
"You say?"
"That your 'Yoruba' na me been down the babe but i come see say she get nine lives" Philip said.
"I no fit reason you!"
"U no deh view orientation" Philip tapped his legs.
"You deh mad! You sabi capping pass me" Smart challenged.
"You sabi that nonentity wey you been deh Bleep?" Philip asked.
"Which of them?" Smart asked.
"How many deh?" Philip fired. "You sabi say you deh betray brotherhood and howwoman pussy deh take sweet you?" Philip asked obviously disgusted.
"Philopa, days and days are not the same, i fit the gyrate with non entities today and you fit deh gyrate with non entities tomorrow!" Smart capped.
"Na me been down Vera!" Philip said and watched Smart reaction keenly.
Smart made no visible reaction.
"Ah know say na you do am" Smart replied and clenched his fist.
"And darkness wan see you" Philip added.
"Do you believe in love?" Smart stood.
"What do you mean?" Philip asked.
"I love Vera Paul and there is nothing sugarboys can do, i will protect her" Smart roared.

"How will you be able to protect her when you need protection yourself from the police" a voice said.
The door lock twisted on its own accord.
"Who be dat?" They screamed in alert as they scrambled off from their chairs.
A blurr figure moved round the room.
"Na who get that shadow!" Philip pointed on a shadow formed on the wall.
"Na woman shadow, you no see hips" Smart gasped.
"Woman deh this room?" Philip asked.
"No!"
A chair moved on its own accord.
"Nooo! Blood of angels in heaven, Smart wetin move that chair" Philip recoiled in fear.
"Smart i never knew you smoked! but i have a question for you, why did you kill me?" The voice asked.
Philip retrieved his phone and pointed his flashlight towards the chair. He screamed in shock as he saw a lady sitted on the chair.
He held unto Smart in deep fear.
"Leave me na!" Smart struggled.
"Spirit deh sit down for that chair!" Philip gasped. "You get bible?" Philip asked.
"Wetin you wan carry bible do?" Smart asked, he couldn't comprehend the reason for Philip strange behaviour. Not untill he felt a force tugging at his shirt.
"Jesus, Philip leave my cloth" Smart cried.
"You deh mad! Make thunder fire you, na me deh hold your cloth?" Philip screamed and raced to the door, he tried to open it but couldn't .
"Philip no run leave me na" Smart begged.
"Where your key?" Philip screamed.

"Smart i loved you with all my heart, but you repaid me by killing me" the voice screamed.
Smart struggled with the imaginary figure and was able to free himself. He grabbed the torchlight and switched it on.
He screamed in horror as he saw a naked Victoria in his room.
"Were is my bible?" Smart screamed and grabbed a textbook.
"I stand in the name of Christ Jehovah who is responsible for the occurence, i rebuke you, i receive jerrycan of fuel from heaven, i receive matches, i burn you, die by fire, the God of 'Judasiscarrot' and the God of 'judasismango' is my God" Smart screamed.
"Holyghost come down, fada i know i am a sinner please temper justice with mercy, i prefer to die by bokoharam not ghost, I'm sorry fada" Philip prayed his eyes were closed.
Smart pointed the torch round the room and couldn't see anyone except Philip who was still sweating and struggling with the door lock.
He rushed towards the door but couldn't open it.
Smart shrieked in deep horror when he saw his towel on the mid air 'holding' tight to an imaginary figure.
"See ya towel for air, the thing deh walka" Philip gasped and held the wall for support.
"Vicky abeg na" Smart said and dropped to the floor.

"I came to take my shower" the voice said.
The bathroom door opened on its own accord and the towel dangled to the floor and flipped higher towards a standing pole and remained still.
The sight was too much for Philip to bear, he passed out.
The shower was turned on.
Five minutes later, a blurr figure emerged from the bathroom.
PHCN restored power, and Smart was deeply terrified, he never felt terrified in his life.
The room was brightly illuminated and Smart saw Victoria sitting on his bed, creaming herself.
"Noooo! Vicky don't kill me" Smart muttered.
"Why did you kill me!" The voice roared.
Smart stared confused, he saw her lips moving but couldn't hear the sound.
He urinated on himself as the naked Victoria approached him.
"Do you have any female pant here?"
Smart fainted!!!

★Okon- Eket★

"James why my bedsheet deh smell" Okon screamed.
"Na so you give me na!" James defended.
He had made a quick calculation of all the electronics he borrowed and inquired the prices from the owners and it sumed up to a hundred and sixty thousand.
"I been Bleep mirriam" James said.
"Sharrap! Go bring my tv come give me"
"I don tell una say i ko pay for those things abi i been ask una price of those things" James argued.
"Money ko deh this week?" Okon asked.
"I ko try!" James replied.
"Keep quiet! You be triangle" Harry fired.
"Chillax! I ko give una money for the electronics. Mirriam been fall for my apartment asin eh, the girl die see as she deh admire my AC" James bragged.
"AC wey you borrow! God punish you" Okon cursed.
"You been use condom?" Harry asked.
"No i enter am raw" James said.
"Condom sef no for size your prick, your prick wey deh like small pikin own" Harry sniggered.
"Jesus! That devil is a liar!! Harry you don see my thing before?" James bragged.
"Landlord deh come!" Peter said.

"James, are you aware of the alarming fact that i could evict you out of my compound" the landlord roared.
"Landlord wetin i do?" James gasped.
"You are owing me two years house rent and you still have the guts, the impetus to furnish your apartment abi, God will judge both of us today" the landlord roared and adjusted his wrapper.
"Oga..."
"Don't oga me. Idiot, sycophant, armed criminal, you are a bumbling fool, a nincompoop. You even have a girlfriend. Even with the money you are owing, you still have the guts" the landlord broke down in tears. "You brought a girl to my house and wasted my money on her. Small time my soakaway will soon full because of the size of her ikebe. When she shit, the size of her shit will be like beer bottle and before one month my soakaway will full" Landlord ranted.
"Land abeg.." Harry tried to plead.
"Don't land me you, did you pay your rent of las year" landlord roared at Harry.
"Oga today is 1st na, i ko pay..."
"Shattap your smelly mouth, God punish ya fada" landlord roared.
"Where is James, where is that god-forsaken- bastart, were is the bastart?" Landlord roared.
James had escaped without the notice of the landlord.
"James if you don't arrive this arena, I'll kill you" the landlord roared and grabbed Harry's trouser.
"Oga land, i no be James" Harry pleaded.
"If you are not James, then who are you?"
"Which kin wahala be this??" Harry asked confused.
"You are speaking pidgin with me, I'll lock you up in krikri".
"Ogaland, why you wan lock me up?" Harry said.
"You've committed two offence, the first one is speaking pidgin with me, the second one is making friends with a criminal. James is a hardened criminal. Wat i don't know is whether he is armed or unarmed" landlord ranted.
"Na old age deh worry you, free me na" Harry said.
"You think you can fight me, infact I'll give you and your uneducated friends quit notice. No uneducated person will stay in my compound again. If you don't have at least NCE i won't give you my house again!".
"I hear you sir" Harry scoffed.
"Let me go and find cane, I'll trash you today" landlord dragged Harry towards the bush.
"No try am, i ko kill you throway your body for river jordan" Harry struggled.
"Look at your catfish mouth, my grand children will kill you. By the way, where is river jordan?" Landlord asked.
"God will punish you!" Harry mumbled inaudibly.
"What did you just say?"
"I didn't say anything" Harry denied.
"It is you that God will punish because you're living my house today".
"I yaff die! James!! James!!! Na your cross i deh carry" Harry cried.

To be continued........

3 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by KrazzyAndy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
John john my geee loving this thriller already happy New year boss cool
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 3:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Chapter 16

★Heart Attack★

Uyo, Akwaibom state.

"Hello ladies, hope you girls are good" Inspector Timi greeted.
He had come for the questioning session at Vera's lodge.
"Good day inspector!" Lydia replied and opened the door wider.
"I hope you all are complete" Timi observed.
"Yea we are ,except Vera" Lydia replied and offered the inspector a chair.
"What do i offer you?" Praise said.
"Don't worry i.....am f....ine" Timi stuttered as he struggled to hide the bulge which already stood proud in his trousers. He stylishly crossed his legs over and whinced in pain as he had to subject his monster to a tight position. The monster continued to nod its way forward making him uncomfortable. His dick was some how in a claustrophobic condition.
"Ehmmmm! I'm Inspector Timi and i got into the force when i was seven".
"Huh?"
"No! I got into the force when i was 10! as you can see, i am a full blown bachelor even at my age. I'm looking for a potential lady, a lady with timber and caliber, you know the kind of timber i mean right?" He sized Lydia with his eyes and smacked his lips. He scrutinized the ladies critically and continually nodded his head. He actually made a mental comparison of all the ladies.
"Inspector! What do you think you are doing ?" Praise snapped.
"What do you think I'm doing?" He asked in the same vein.
"I doubt you came here to stare at us all day" Veronica eyed him.
"I tender my sincere apologies for the break in transmission. Of the truth I've never been in the midst of pretty ladies in my life, can you believe that I'm a virgin at 42?".
"God forbid" Praise snapped.
"What will God forbid?" Timi fired at her.
"So why are you telling us?" Lydia said, staring at him circumspectly.
"I think that I'm cursed" Timi said thoughtfully.
"Then go see a pastor!" Lydia snapped at him.
"Can you recommend one for me?" Timi said.
"Just google! I beleive you'll find one" Praise said and made for the door.
"Ehmmm, come back let's move into serious business!" Timi made a light cough and sat erect.
Praise sighed and moved relunctantly to her seat.
"Let's observe a moment of silence , this moment is dedicated to all the beautiful ladies across the globe!" Timi said.
"Huh?"
"Don't argue!" Timi deadpanned.
Silence!!!!
"Let's pray!" Timi said.
"Officer!" Praise protested.
"Ok, I'm sorry, please let's meditate on the lord's prayer! Please pay great attention to the verse that says 'deliver us not into temptations' because i can feel temptation looming around" Timi said. He had a presage.
The ladies felt preposterous.
"Officer I'll just leave here" Praise muttered.
"I am with a gun and I'll send a bullet to your sacred region!".
"Which is?" Praise stiffened.
"Never mind! before we proceed, I'm inspector Timi from Ekiti State. But don't be offended, i have a question for all of you and i expect detailed and comprehensive answers". He said and tilted forward.
"Why are girls expert in the act of seduction?".
"Huh?"
"Which part are you 'huhing' i said and i repeat why...".
"Officer, is this part of the investigation?" Veronica cut him short.
"No, it is part of the catisvestigation!" Timi fired.
"Hmmmmm!".
"Officer i can't answer such question!" Lydia said and crossed her legs.
"Please switch on the fan, there is power supply" Lydia beckoned at Praise.
"Yes I'm waiting for the answer!" Timi said.
The fan roared in a high speed and soon parted the light material which Lydia wore. Timi stylishly lowered his gaze and it settled on Lydia's busty laps. He traced further and he had a little view of her panties.
"The lord is my sherphed, i shall not want!" He muttered with the sign of the cross. He tilted a bit and scrutinised again. He traced the path and this time, the vision was clear.
His eyes almost popped out from his socket. The impact of the fan shifted the material again and this time, the vision was clearer. His brain immediately switched off.
The girls chuckled. "I held you in high respect! Who even made you an inspector sef!" Lydia deadpanned.
"Hey watch your tongue, i do my investigation in a different way" Timi said, even with the fan he perspired real hard.
His concupiscence was obvious in his demeanor.
"Please i wish to ask for a favour ?" Timi breathed still struggling with the emotional torture.
"Ask?"
"It is not a favour but an order! I want to question each of you privately" Timi said and retrieved his notepad.
The ladies regarded his order for a while.
"But make sure nothing sinister happens!" Lydia said and made to leave.
Hey! Come back, you are my first victim" Timi beckoned on Lydia.
"Victim?"
"Yes! the rest should please hang around" Timi said.

"I need a bottle of chilled water, I've been talking for over an hour now" Timi demanded.
He was served, he took a gulp and sighed in relief.
"Have you ever tried to imagine the world without water?" He asked.
"No, and if the world was without water our system would have been programmed to survive without water" Lydia breathed.
"Happy new year!" Timi waved.
"Huh?"
"Happy...."
"In the middle of a conversation!" Lydia gasped.
"Do you mean that I'm stupid?" Timi asked.
"No one said so!" Lydia sniggered.
"You ladies are joking with me, you are trying to play on my intelligence. Are you aware of the fact that i have singlehandedly brought down hardened criminals. I'm a prodigy in the force and i know my job" Timi rapped.
The door opened on its own accord.
"I told you people to wait outside!" Timi said without looking at the door.
The door was closed.
"Stubborn ladies, so how did you get to know Victoria?" He asked and clicked on his recording device.
A chair dragged itself towards the window.
Timi and Lydia gasped in shock.
"Is the chair computerized?" Timi asked.
"No!"
"Hello dear, sorry for the disturbance!" a voice said.
Timi sensed something sinister and his detective instinct won. "Someone is here with us!" His hands reached out for his gun.
"Easy there man! I mean no harm" the voice said.
Timi pulled out his gun and cocked it.
Lydia gasped in shock. "Sir what's happe......"
"Shhhh" Timi placed his finger on his lips.
He listened carefully and moved towards the bathroom, fingers on the trigger. He peeped and saw no one.
"I know you can hear me, surrender yourself to the police now" Timi roared.
"Officer noone is in except both of us" Lydia screamed in fear.

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 3:36am On Jan 03, 2020
I lost most updates cuz of the network, I'll rectify it later.
don't go away.

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Oly23(f): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2020
Poor Inspector Timi, Hardman hard man no be for girls hostel oo grin grin grin grin grin, Vicky's ghost toh bahddd
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:12am On Jan 05, 2020
16b( *From the last episode))

Timi moved round the room with his gun pointed at various angles.
"Officer, stop this!" Lydia half screamed.
"Do you girls rear marine spirits?" Timi asked and lowered his gun.
"We don't" Lydia replied.
"I'm drained!" Timi said and sat on the bed feigning tiredness.
"Then you have to go home and rest" Lydia said.
"Can i ask you a favour?" Timi asked, staring at Lydia.
"Sure!"
"Can i kiss you?" Timi asked.
"Blood of Jesus!" Lydia gasped and moved backward.
"What has the blood has to do with my kiss?" Timi asked.
"All men are the same in the force! they can't control themselves" Lydia spat in disgust."I'm leaving".
She made for the door but Timi blocked her movement.
"Babe i know this is not right, but I'm in severe pains right now" Timi squeezed his face in pains.
"What has the pains got to do with your request for a kiss?" Lydia asked.
"Everything! I've developed priapism" Timi said.
"Huh?"
"You heard me right!" Timi said.
"And what's that thing you mentioned?" Lydia asked.
"Priapasm is a state where a man's dick remains erect!" Timi said.
"Blood of Jesus!" Lydia gasped.
"Even that blood won't heal me, i just need your touch. Your body is too hot, name your price" Timi added desperately.
"You are a fool, do i look like a love peddler to you?" Lydia half screamed.
"Do i look like a hooker to you? Please i beg just help me. Not that I'm a lothario but I've never been with ladies for such a long time in an enclosed space please" he begged.
Silence!!!
Lydia seemed to be considering the offer.
"Do you have a condom?" She asked.
"No, but I'm not infected with any .."
"Are you sure?" Lydia cut him short.
"Yea, cuz it over 13 years since i bleeped" Timi said and began unbuttoning his regalia.
"Damn you celibate! You'll pay 20k" Lydia said.
"I'll pay" Timi replied in hushed tones.
"Let's go somewhere!" Lydia said and made for the door but Timi grabbed her.
"I'll die if i leave here" Timi said, he pushed Lydia towards himself.
"My friends are...."
Her speech was interrupted midway by a kiss.
"Damn your friends, you could invite them to join the party" Timi said in a hoarse voice and claimed lydia's lips. Lydia broked the kiss and unbuttoned her shirt.
"Let me help you with that" Timi whispered and unbuttoned the shirt in the speed of light. He literally tore the bra off and paused to admire the big, heavy boobs of Lydia. He ran his fingers on the hardened nipples and Lydia moaned.

-

"Why is the questioning taking much time?" Praise asked in frustration.
"I dunno!" Veronica shrugged.
"Wait! I just heard a sound" Veronica stiffened. She approached the window and peeped.
"Oh my!" She gasped and beckoned on the girls to come closer and have a view.
"I had a presage about the bastard that he is up to no good" Praise said and sat on the pavement. "No matter how long they take, we'll wait for them!" Praise said.
"Should i stop them?" a voice asked.
"Should i stop them?" a voice asked.
Veronica covered her mouth in shock.
"Victoria!" She half screamed.
"Can you see me?" the voice asked.
Veronica wiped her eyes repeatedly.
"Am i dreaming?" She rushed to hug her but couldn't as her body passed through Victoria's own.
"Veronica, are you also insane?" Praise asked in fear.
"No, Vicky is here" she pointed at an imaginary figure.
"Stop this!" Praise jerked up.
"How are you?" the voice asked.
"Babe speak up, i can't hear you clearly" Veronica said.
"Hmmm! Smart killed me".
"Raise your lips a bit so that i can read your lips since i can't hear you" Veronica said.
"This is pure madness!" Praise said and retreated.
"Smart killed me!"
"I only hear faint whispers!"
"Smart killed me!"
"I can't still hear! Noo stay!!" Veronica screamed.
Victoria diffused into the thin air.
"Veronica what kind of display is this?" Praise asked from a distance.
"Didn't you see?"
"See what?" Praise asked.
"Vicky!"
"I'm not mad and Vicky is dead" Praise slammed.
Tears cascaded down Veronica's cheek and she wiped it with the back of her palm.
"Vicky's spirit is not at rest and instead of the law enforcement agent to bring her killers to justice, they are doing what they know best" Veronica sighed.

-
Timi squezzed Lydia's nipples roughly after spending ample time sucking and chewing.
"Asssh, please!"Lydia moaned.
"Your breast is 100%" Timi groaned and kept on sucking. Lydia wobbled and arched her back in deep sexual anguish as her sore nipples were being chewed upon. She shivered and moaned in pains and pleasure as she held the bed tight with one hand and rubbed the other on Timi's head. Timi withdrawed and a bolt of sexual pains arched through her breast region.
"Timi please suck me again, my nipples is sore" she tried to position her boobs into Timi's mouth but the latter withdrawed his head and tore her tight down. He blinked repeatedly as his eyes met a well shaved pussy. Lydia tried to stand but he pushed her to the bed and buried his face inbetween her legs.
Lydia moaned in deep pleasure as she received a mind blowing mouth service. She shivered in pleasure as her body stiffened as her liquid gathered in her. Timi inserted his fingers and rammed through her pussy. She jerked and tried hard not to scream but couldn't. Timi withdrawed his fingers and she sighed.
"Don't! Ahhhh! Continue pleaassse" she cried as she continually rubbed her pussy lips vigourously. Timi made her kneel and unbuckled his trouser. He retrieved his dick and inserted in Lydia's mouth. He groaned as Lydia worked her magic on his dick. He felt his balls tightened and he withdrawed and inserted his dick inbetween her breast, he placed the two boobs tightly on his dick and begun thrusting. Lydia screamed as she ran her fingers through her body in deep sexual anguish. The pleasure was too much for her to bear. She inserted her fingers into her pussy but withdrawed and held onto Timi legs for support.
Her nipples brushed against each other and this sent waves of pleasure round her body. Her knees felt sore but she didn't pay attention to it. She felt her liquid gather in her and she stiffened and mentally prepared herself for an orgasm. She cried when Timi stopped. Her sore nipples sent a tingling sexual pains which heightened her desire. Timi carried her up and made her stand. She had difficulty in standing due to the pains from her knees. Timi held her upright and kissed her. And without warning, he slammed her dick in one powerful thrust. The impact made her breast slammed against each other in force and begab to jiggle. Lydia couldn't bear it again as her knees buckled. She almost fell but Timi held her upright and pushed her to the wall. She sobbed and covered her pussy with her palms but Timi wanked her hands off and slammed into her. She wriggled her waist as each thrust hit her G spot.
"Aaaahaaaah! Oooooouch, Bleep me harder, accccccvh sssshhh, " she moaned as she held onto Timi for support.
Timi grabbed her boobs for support and rammed harder into her.
She couldn't bear it again as she let her self scream. She had never felt such pleasure in her life time. She sighed in regret as she felt her heavenly feeling approaching.
"I don't want to cumm, don't let me cumm" she cried out and shivered.
Timi groaned in relief as he stiffened and continued ramming into Lydia.
"Aaaaaaasaaaaaassssssaaaaaah!" She screamed as hot liquid flew through her. She staggered for balance as she couldn't bear the torrents. Timi continued thrusting and the liquid continued flowing. She knew she had been wasted. She felt weak as she felt another liquid gathered in her. She stared at Timi and knew he would cumm anytime. She parted hel legs and slammed her pussy with all her strength on Timi.
The officer couldn't bear the intensity as he poured into her. Lydia sighed in deep relief as she cummed and wriggled her body as Timi hot semen travelled through her.
She heaved in satisfaction as she dropped to the ground.
"I swear, you are the best!" Lydia said and laid still to steady her breath.
"Hmmm! Thanks, i released into you".
"Don't worry I'll handle it. Let's get dressed". Lydia rose and wore a gown."I'll love to have more than this".
"Same with me" Timi chuckled. "Your body is the definition of sexy" Timi said.
A knock was heard.
"My clothes! I can't find them" Timi screamed, alarmed.
He and lydia searched the whole room and couldn't find it.
"Did you lock the door?" Timi screamed in conniption.
"No one entered this room!" Lydia gasped.
"How can my uniform just disappear?" Timi screamed. "Are you sure you aren't playing pranks with me?".
"No one entered this room, i can bet my life with that. There is only one entrance, and its locked". Lydia said.
"You mean I'll be limping round naked like a gorrilla. Please I'll increase your : to 50k, give me my clothes" Timi muttered in frustration.
"I'm not with....."
A knock was heard.
Timi sighed, muddle-headed.
"Even my gun is missing!" He breathed.
He covered his dick with his palms.

"Lydia open the door," Veronica screamed banging her fist on the door.
Lydia shivered in fear, she couldn't comprehend the motive behind the disappearance of Timi's clothes.
She threw her nightgown towards Timi.
"What the hell are...."
"Just wear it atleast to protect your unclothedness" Lydia said and made for the door.
"Your plans to humiliate me is working" Timi muttered as he wore the gown.

"Jesus! Who is this?" Praise and Veronica screames as their eyes met Inspector Timi on a female night gown.
They couldn't withhold their laughter as they say the dogged, invincible inspector looking like a lost fowl, he actually resembled a vulture that was drenched by rain.
"Woman inspector, your cloth is there on the floor, why are you on my nightrobe.or is it part of the investigation?" Praise asked.
Timi eyes popped in horror as he saw his clothes on the bed.
Isn't it a catastrophe

★Sugar boys crib★

"Fools! Look at thee, you don buy market" Darkness screamed.
"Boss, i deh sorry abeg" Smart pleaded.
"We never finish the first murder case,you don commit another".
"No be my fault, base on say na.."
"Why you been deh mate nonentity?" Darkness asked.
Silence!!!
"You don miss fellowship for over four months" darkness retrieved a revolver from thr table.
"Abeg......i"
"Sharrap!" Darkness cocked the gun.
"Makanta! Shakanta!! Takanta!!! When thee travell overboard send my greetings to the fallen sugar boys".
Click
The trigger was pulled.

★Okon-Eket★

It approached dusk, and every inhabitants in the city of Okon were in a hurry to go home and rest their tired bodies from the hard day job.
Harry and crew were discussing in the shed.
"Work no deh todayoo" Okon lamented.
"People never come back from villa and as usual january deh always deh tight" Peter said.
"Tomorrow, fasting don start" Udoh said.
"Which kind yeye fasting be dat?" Okon snapped.
"Twenty one days fasting for church" Udoh said.
"Ewoooh! man pekin ko die how we ko take survive?" Harry lamented.
"Survive wetin? Just six to six" Udoh said.
"See ya mouth like six to six, you wey like food pass" Harry sniggered.
"Pastor been warn us make we no chop, if you chop God ko poison you" Udoh rapped.
"Tah! The man ko chop, na me tell you" Harry said.
"No worries, i ko chop akara" Peter said.
"Akara na still food!" Udoh said.
"I ko chop fruit" Okon said.
"If any of you taste anything, i ko report una give church presbytery". Udoh rapped.
"Shattap! You be fasting coordinator? No be say you ko fit pray for that church. Wether i chop or not baba God must to pick my cal..."

"Somebody help!!!!!"

"No be James voice be dat?" Peter asked in alarm.
"Wetin James don do this time?" Harry asked.

"I don dieeeeeeee"
"No die you sabi say you deh owe me money!" Harry screamed back and they traced the direction of the voice to the backyard.
"Why you deh shout for bush na?" Harry asked as he spotted James clutching a plantain sucker.
"Landlord bushmeat trap don catch me!" James screamed.
Savage!!!!!!!!!
Despite the pathetic situation at hand, the men laughed their asses out.
"You no been see road?" Peter sniggered.
"Aaaaaaah! I yaff die" James lamented.
"You be bushmeat na" Udoh jabbed.
They all rushed to James and after tedious effort, they were able to free James legs, but his toes were badly discomfigured.
"Landlord no deh lay trap here na" Okon observed.
They all supported James.
"The man sabi say i deh standa there deh wash my tools, he come lay trap keep for me" James lamented. "But the Lord i save will fight for me!!"James sobbed.
"The man don do you" Okon said.
"My legggggg!!!!" James screamed.
"The man deh come sef" Okon said.
"Bushmeat!!!" Landlord jeered at James.
Without warning, James leaped forward and dealt the man a heavy blow. Ogaland fell blindly to the ground.
"Make una call my grand childrenoooo" landlord spat blood.

To be continued.........
Merry 2020
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 8:08am On Jan 06, 2020
Good day my esteemed literati(s).
I don't really understand what's happening. I posted an update on the 4th and 5th of this month but it gets deleted 20mins after posting.
I'm just angry with my self and everything.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by tahir01(m): 8:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Noblejohn32:
I don't really understand what's happening. I posted an update on the 4th and 5th of this month but it gets deleted 20mins after posting.
Try posting it bit by bit.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2020
tahir01:

Try posting it bit by bit.
I'll try
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Oly23(f): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2020
Noblejohn32:
No wonder I saw notification of a new post in my followed topic but when i opened it there was nothing.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2020
Oly23:

No wonder I saw notification of a new post in my followed topic but when i opened it there was nothing.
No worries, I'll post another before dusk
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:05am On Jan 06, 2020
Abeg More Update ;DAbeg More Update
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2020
Kentuforchrist:
Abeg More Update ;DAbeg More Update
No worries bro
I'll deliver
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2020
KrazzyAndy:
John john my geee loving this thriller already happy New year boss cool
Same bro
glad you're loving the series
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
16b

Inspector Timi pointed his gun to the corners of the room and heaved a sigh of frustration.
"No one is in this room" Lydia breathed.
"Do you girls rear marine spirit in this room?" Timu asked and sat on the bed, he uncocked his pistol.
"What do you mean?" Lydia asked.
"I heard faint whispers" Timi said.
"Hmmmmm!" Lydia breathed.
They were close to each other and Timi could see her nipples in the faint fabric she wore. He shivered in pure sexual ectasy as he imagined himself romancing her sexy body.
Concupiscence aura was obvious in his demeanor.
"Lydia can i ask for a favour?"
"Ask!"
"Lydia, I'm dying" Timi breathed.
"I don't get you!" Lydia stared at him, confused.
"I've developed priapism and its killing me" Timi scratched his head.
"What is pr..."
"It is a condition in which a man's penis remains erect" Timi said with a straight face.
Lydia stared at him with a quizzical look plastered on her face.
"I don't get you!" Lydia said and withdrawed quickly.
"What don't you get?" Timi said and stood up.
"Stay back" Lydia half screamed."Lydia I've never had sex in my life.."
" is this what you came for?" Lydia asked in anger.
"It is part of the investigation" Timi said.
"It is part of what?" Lydia screamed.
"I'm sorry, Lydia I'm kind of a celibate. Women no matter how they are never matters to me but since i saw you, i can't understand my system! I'll pay any amount you wish provided i....".
"You are a fool do i look like a love peddler?" Lydia jerked.
"I'm not a fool, and I'm not a hooker, please" he moved closer to Lydia and held her hands.
"Common get those filthy hands off me" Lydia tried to wriggle her hands off but Timi held it tight.
"Name your price lydia, before i die" Timi breathed in a hoarse voice.
Lydia stared at Timi face for a while, the hard man with a strict face now carried the facial expression of a puppy, a cute one.
"Please!" Timi gasped.
"That's what you military men specialise in huh?" Lydia said.
"It's part of the investigation!" Timi replied.
"What investigation?" Lydia fired.
"I think i love you" Timi cooed.
"I heard military men are always good on bed!" Lydia chuckled and swayed her waist seductively.
"Where did you hear that from?" Timi asked.
"Can you prove it?" Lydia bit her lips.
"You are damn sexy" Timi breathed and claim her lips. They ate each other lips voraciously and Timi squeezed her butt cheeks firmly and a moan escaped from Lydia lips.
"Don't scream, your friends could be hanging round!" Timi groaned.
"I'll try but...don...ahhhhh Bleep.....ssssshhhh I've locked the d....ooor oh my Gooooood!" Lydia moaned as Timi sucked her nipples as if life depended on it.
"Suuuuuck me bbbbbabbby! Suuuuuck mummmmmy bweasssst ahhhhhhh, oooooooouch!" She moaned and wobbled but Timi held her tight.
Timi sucked her both nipples and played with her breast till it was sore. He chewed on it like a chewing gum. Lydia gave a sharp cry as Timi withdrawed his mouth from her breast.
A sharp pain surged through her breast as air hit her sore nipples.
"Baby suck na please" she cried and tried to force her nipples back into Timi mouth. Timi unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across the bed. Lydia shivered as she felt Timi's breath on her pussy. She jerked and screamed as his tongue met her pussy lips.
"God please!" She shivered in pure intense pleasure as Timi kept sucking voilently on her pussy. He inserted his right finger inside and Lydia almost lost balance. Timi pushed her against the wall and inserted his fingers again. Her walls were tight and he began thrusting with his finger and also sucking with his tongue. Lydia couldn't bear the pleasure as she screamed not minding the loudness. Her knees buckled but she held a table for balance. She soon felt her liquid gather in her and she thrashed against Timi's finger with a disarming speed. She closed her eyes and sobbed as the torrents hit her hard and soon she began to convulse.

-
"What's happening inside, I'm hearing screams" Veronica observed.
"Is over one hour since we left Lydia inside. Is she okay?" Praise said and moved closer to the door. She peeped at the adjourning window and froze in suprise.
"Hmmm! Men are perverts, i swear down" Praise sighed.
"What's happening?" Veronica asked.
"Go see for yourself!" Praise said.
"Mehnnnn! See live Xvideo" Veronica gasped as she saw the live performance.
"That is the man that claimed being a virgin at old age" Praise said.

"That's the only thing I've missed in the mortal world apart from my mother" a voice said.
"Blood of christ, I've never seen this before" Veronica gasped as she saw a blurr figure of someone she knows.
"Seen what?" Praise asked.
"I thought this exist in movies" Veronica shivered.
Praise stared at her for a while "are you okay?".
"Vicky!!!" Veronica gasped in horror.
"Sister" the voice said.
"Veronica" Praise half screamed alarmed.
"Can't you see?" Veronica asked.
"I'm not blind!" Praise gasped.
"Vicky i....s h...e..re" Veronica shivered in fright.
"Which Vicky?" Praise asked befuddled.
"The Vicky you know!" Veronica snapped and wiped her face with the back of her hand.
"Am i dreaming?" Veronica soliloquised.
"Veronica, wake up" Praise tapped her. Veronica ran with arms open and made to hugg Victoria but she passed through her and fell to the ground.
"What do you think you are doing?" Praise screamed and rushed towards Veronica.
"Vicky is here!" Veronica pointed at an imaginary figure.

"Praise you think too much, if you can relieve your mind of some thought and gaze beyond you'll see" the voice said.
"She's trying to communicate with us" Veronica said and stood.
"What happened to you?" Veronica asked.
"I died for love, a one sided love!" The voice said.
"Speak up vicky" Veronica said.
Praise watched in deep fright as Veronica kept speaking.
"One funny thing is I still love Smart!" the voice said.
"I'm hearing only faint whispers, speak up" Veronica urged.
"I miss risky my favourite track by davido, i miss you girls and i miss getting laid. I just wish i could get bleeped" the voice muttered.
"bleeped!!!!, were you bleeped to death?" Veronica gasped, she heard that very word.
"It's been a very long time, my body feels like a feather. I stare at mortals and i begin to wonder why humans pay a...."
"Vicky speak up!" Veronica screamed, "who killed you?"
"Why can't you hear me?" the voice asked.
"Damn it Veronica! Stop this madness" Praise muttered.
"Watching porn was my fantasy and Lydia moans is making me feel alive again, gotta join them" the voice said.
A soft whoosh was felt in the atmosphere.
"She's gone" Veronica breathed and fell to the ground.
"Who?" Praise asked.
"She's not at rest instead of the law enforcement agent to nab her killers he's busy bleeping" Veronica wiped the tears that cascaded down her cheeks.
"Maybe it is part of the investigation!" Praise muttered.

-

Timi unbuckled his trouser and freed his dick. Lydia quickly got on her knees and sucked. Timi groaned deeply as he received the oral ministration. He felt his balls tightened and he quickly withdrawed. He inserted his dick inbetween Lydia's breast, pressed the boobs to his dick and began thrusting.
"Aaaaaagggh! Nooooooo!! Mmmmmmm!!! Ouuuuuuuccch!!!!" Lydia moaned as her nipples brushed against each other.
Timi soon, began grunting and he thrusted harder. The impact made Lydia to shiver as her chest met with Timi's hips. She felt him stiffened from below and hot liquid hit her chest like a missile.
"I haven't releas...."
"Shhhhh" Timi grabbed her and slammed her to the wall.
"I love rough guys very m..ahhhhhhh" she screamed as Timi thrusted into her without warning. Her knees buckled but Timi held onto her. She ran her fingers on her body in sexual anguish. She felt as if she would split into two. The pleasure was too intense, she thrusted back as she felt her liquid gather.
"Assssshhhhhhhhh yea Bleep" she screamed and bit her hands to muffle her screams as the liquid poured out. She sobbed in pleasurable pains as Timi still kept on thrusting.
"Tiiiiimiiii pleasssssssse" She moaned as her body felt like tearing up as another round of orgasm hit her.
"I'm cummming" Timi groaned as he shot loads of semen into the screaming Lydia. She wriggled roughly on the wall and soon dropped to the ground.
"Never been handled like that, you are trully a prodigy in the force and on bed, i thought I'll die of the pleasure" Lydia breathed.
"You are the best Lydia and i love your banging sexy body" Timi breathed.
"Hope this won't be our last encounter cuz i hope....."
A knock was heard.
Timi and Lydia scrambled on their feet. Lydia quickly put on her gown and sprayed the airfreshner. She turned and met Timi panting in horror.
"Get dressed na" Lydia said.
"I've not seen my clothes" Timi halfscreamed.
"Huh?"
"You heard me right" Timi deadpanned.
Lydia scanned the room with her eyes.
"But it was on the bed" Lydia gasped.
"Now where is it?" Timi muttered in deep thought.
"But..."
"My clothes can't disappear just like that someone has carried ......."
"No one, the door is locked" Lydia voiced.
"You mean my police uniform will just disappear like that?" Timi asked.
"Maybe it is part of the investigation" Lydia said.
"Damn you!!!" Timi screamed and his dick dangled. "Even my boxers is missing" Timi screamed in deep conniption.
"It seems my pant will size you".
"Huh?"
"I mean my pant, you could manage..."
"Are you playing pranks on me?" Timi fumed.
"I'm not" Lydia shivered.
"Then my enemies I've succeeded" Timi screamed.

Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

"Hold on" Timi screamed. "I'm not yet through with the investigation".

"Lydia?" Praise screames banging her fist on the door.

"What size of pant do you wear?" Timi asked and made a mental picture of his butt size.
"Size 24"
"Holymary have mercy!" Timi gasped.
"Is that the accurate measurement or the rough, estimated measurement?" Timi asked.
Lydia sighed in frustration.
"Do you have a ruler?" Timi asked.
"For what?"
"Measurement na" Timi said.
Lydia threw a gown to him.
"What the hell" Timi screamed.
He quickly put the gown on and stood like a kid waiting for apprehension.

The door was opened.

"What the Bleep!" Praise and Veronica screamed in unison.
"Inspector, wearing my gown is it also part of the investigation?" Praise asked in disbelief.
"Kikikikikikikikkikikikkikikikiki" the girls screamed in laughter, even Lydia couldn't withhold herself.
They couldn't have believed the dogged, invincible Inspector was before them on a female gown posing like a vulture drenched in rain.
"Officer what happened, why is your clothes and gun hanging on the ceiling fan?" Veronica added in disbelief.
Timi eyes popped out in horror and disbelief as he spotted his regalia hanging on the fan blades. He was sure he checked everywhere for his clothes. He felt foolish and useless.
The girls laughter propounded his woes.
isn't it a catastrophe?

★Sugar boys crib★

Smart knelt before darkness, pleading for leniency.
"Boss i fit explain, abeg...."
"Shut! The former murder case never subside, you don kill another" Darkness muttered.
"Boss the lady na virus!" Smart said.
"I been hear say you deh mate nonentity" darkness said staring at Smart critically.
Silence!!!
"You no fit talk?" Darkness roared.
"Ah...."
"Ah wetin?"
"Ah...."
"You don turn stammerer! Doctor been tell me say you no deh gree attend fellowship for over five months" darkness roared.
"Abeg"
"You don get death sentence" darkness retrieved a revolver from the table and roostered it.
"Boss you no fit send me parking na abeg" Smart shivered as he saw the gun.
"Pakanta! Makanta!! Shakanta!!! When you see other sugar brothers over board salute them for me" darkness placed a finger on the trigger.
"Nooooo"
Click
The trigger was pulled.

To be continued.......
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by vm231: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Guy u dey penetrate my heart with ur story oh... becareful �
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by DiegoNakel(m): 7:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Guy u jst dy use us catch cruise, e no fair ooo. Small small my mind dn dy comot from d tori, upload naa... Shhhuuuuuuuuu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Selfless Desires / The Child Bride / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.