Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

"Desire" By John Mfon - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Desire" By John Mfon (47513 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon / "Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by DiegoNakel(m): 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
Astalaveeeee �
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:17am On Dec 14, 2019
Chapter 11
★The hunt★

★Uniuyo Campus★

Vera sat in an uncompleted building in deep thought as she tried to ascertain the fact that she was being hunted down like an animal. She was totally confused as she didn't know what to do. She had lost her phone during the chase, the stench emanating from her trousers made her uncomfortable as she opted to pull it out. She shifted closer to the wall and placed her head, she prayed hard that her abductors shouldn't find her then she dozed off.

"I'll gun you down! You stay around here, you must have seen something" Philip screamed pointing his pistol to the chest of a student who resides in the vicinity.
"I swear! I didn't see any girl pass around here" The student begged.
Philip chuckled, he left the guy and pistol whipped him and the boy screamed in pains and fell to the ground. Philip paced round in frustration.
"Mission abor....." Philip said but was cut short by a certain young lad who ran to Philip screaming.
"Abeg no kill my brother, i don see how one girl run enter that building" The little boy screamed pointing to the uncompleted building.
Philip signalled to his men and they made for the building.

Vera was startled as she heard footsteps, She jerked and stood up and muttered Psalm23. Her face was pale and she couldn't even walk well. The thought of her dying energized her system as she grabbed a plank.
"I'm not dying alone" She muttered and moved into the adjourning room.
"The bitch is here" Philip screamed in excitement as he examined Vera's trouser. He frowned in disgust.
"Messing machine!" He cursed silently.

Vera paced round the room but couldn't find an escape route. She was devastated and severly dehydrated. She soon spotted a detached PVC and tried reaching out for it but couldn't. She moved out of the room carefully and moved into the toilet which contained uninstalled bathroom apparatus. She couldn't still find a suitable place to hide. She felt tensed and dejected.

"Your hands up" a man who moved into the toilet said as he pointed his gun at Vera.
"You don grab am ?" Philip screamed from his position.
"Yes! the bitch na dullard" the man said.
Vera realised that the hunt was over."What is my offence?" She sobbed.
"My friend close your mouth, if you deh mess here na palmkernel i ko put for your anus" The man threatened.

"Put down your guns and fall out, the police got this environment covered" A police man screamed into the megaphone.

The sound resounded loud and clear in the building and Philip and his men sighed in frustration.
"Those parambus ko soon release teargas, make i call cartel for backup" One of the men retrieved his phone.
"Wetin we ko do with this bitch ?" One of the men asked.
Immediately Vera screamed so loud to draw the attention of the police and made to run but Philip retrieved his gun and shot her down.
"Bitch" Philip cursed.
"Doctor don vex!"
"But i been yarn you say that groundnut wey you release ko attract dem parambus" One of the men said.
"Wetin doctor say?" Philip asked.
"Him deh shout like person weh don run mad! but he don order some sugar boys" One of the guys said.
"Na Bleep deh worry am" Philip muttered and they kissed each other passionately except Philip who loaded his pistol.
"If i die!
I die for kuku
If i live!
I live for kuku
Aye! Vibrated vibrations.
Aveez! Worthy sugar boys!!
Nothing ko cut us short" Philip capped.
The sound of hot water jets being released by the police disorganised them and they cocked their pistols.

★Okon-Eket★

Harry frowned as he spotted Mirabel at first he wanted running but he knew it was of no use. So he leaned on the rails of the house staring into space.
"Harry my love!" Mirabel greeted with a charming smile.
"Mirabel how fa" Harry replied.
"I miss you" Mirabel said and rubbed his back.
"Abeg carry your wahala commot" Harry said and made to leave but was restrained by Mirabel.
"Commot for road! I ko jam you" Harry said make a pose of a truck.
"Come jam me na" Mirabel said.
Harry ran in full speed and stopped when he saw that Mirabel made no plan to leave the way.
"Make we enter inside na" Mirabel said and held Harry's hand.
"You ko slap me again! abi i don tell you say make you deh go" Harry said. Mirabel smiled and replaced Harry's hand on her chest she used his hands to part her breast and left his hands there. Harry instinctively grabbed the breast and squeezed it and then withdrew like someone who was shocked by electric.
"Mirabel! don't let me sin against my God" Harry said.
"Tah! You deh go church?" Mirabel asked.
"I deh go infact next week the church commitee ko ordain bishop!" Harry said.
"My pussy deh scratch me!" Mirabel said and tugged on Harry's shirt.
"Abi you know say we deh outside" Harry said.
"Make we go inside" Mirabel said and dragged Harry and he succumbed but on reaching his doorpost, the image of Vera flashed in his mind and he froze.
"Open the door na?" Mirabel pleaded.
"Thou shall not tempt bishop Abimelech" He said and left Mirabel.

"God ko punish una! God ko kill una!! God ko close down your private part!!!" Okon screamed at the PHCN officials who had already positioned their ladders on the transformer.
"Wetin happen?" Harry enquired.
"See this mad people, this december they no even give us light but they wan collect bill" Okon screamed.
"It seems you are crazy!" The head of the PHCN team screamed.
"We try our best to deliver but you are here ranting without your payment, this light will be disconnected" The man roared at Okon.
"Oga mi! una be criminals on uniform, una be criminals registered by government to cheat, corruption deh smell for una body, for over 13 days we no see light and you wan collect bill abi? If i be a man of God let fire come down from heaven and destroy you people" Harry cursed.
"The fault is not us..."

"Sharrap when una give us light, u come" Okon said.
The man made to get his ladder but Okon pushed him.
"You deh try me, i ko recharge etisalat for your head" Okon screamed.
"You deh mad! Who you be?" One of the men screamed and pushed Okon.
" Mummy, daddy! Come hold your pikin, i ko kill una" Okon fired.
"We will disconnect this light! Una no ko do fip" One of the men challenged.
"You see all of una wey deh here, una no fit touch my clothes" Harry fired.
"God punish you! Who you be sef?" They challenged Harry.
"You deh insult bishop abi? You see you for this town, if soldier ant no bite your papa prick, know dat I'm not worshipping a God from Bethsaida" Harry cursed.

After the arguement, the PHCN team had to leave as they were almost mobbed by the youth of the community.

"I been see Mirriam for road today" James said.
"So wetin come happen?" Okon added and immediately turned to Harry. "Wetin Mirabel been deh do for your doorpost?"
"I no sabi" Harry replied.
"Guys i gast woo that babe! I love am scatter" James said.
"Go woo am na abi you be dog wey deh bark woo! woo!!" Peter said.
"Guys i wan arrange love letter" James said. "Harry abi you ko help me write am?"
"Wetin Harry sabi" Udoh added.
"No mind those amoeba! bring pen and paper" Harry collected a pen and exercise book. "No be this kind book person deh write letter! Go buy plain sheet" Harry said.
"Love ko kill you! My guy go soakaway go bring your shit come make bishop write letter give you" Okon jeered.
"Where i fit buy the shit?" James asked.
"For bookshop!" Harry cleared his throat.
"First and foremost, i need to write the the 'adresser address' and the 'adressee address'" Harry said and began writing the letter.

10 minutes later

Mrs Mirriam
Twaile! Eh no de easy to fall in love! I love you in the morning, your epotarachy abimeze will kill my holy spirit. I love your nyansh, your breast was wanting to give me HIV. The lord bless me with your love. I ko marry you, if i no marry you make tunda fire our family. I'll build thatch storey building for our childs. God love you, your boyfriend lover you, i lovest you!
Die in peace.
Yours baby,
Nebu.

"Oya draw your signature, account number and phone number" Harry said pointing to a space.
James drew what resembled a dead lizard as a signature.
"James that thing no be signature" Peter screamed.
"Oya come draw your own! Idiot" James cursed.
"Go buy flower bring make i package the letter" Harry said.
"Make i cut am for landlord backyard" James stood up.
"Flower get difference! Go supermarket go buy romantic flower, no go cut cassava leaf for bush" Harry said.

To be continued.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Nnamnsoj(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2019
Sir amesiere, your story is hilarious but the updates are mostly short which to some extent makes the story boring cos of the genre of the story. Finally, brother mbok ku nam yak aba ntte ke Nyin ido ntun. I hope I have been able to write it to your understanding.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nnamnsoj:
Sir amesiere, your story is hilarious but the updates are mostly short which to some extent makes the story boring cos of the genre of the story. Finally, brother mbok ku nam yak aba ntte ke Nyin ido ntun. I hope I have been able to write it to your understanding.

Oga I'm trying my best but the fact is there is no motivation from the readers and i find it reluctant to update.
and i don't understand what you meant in ibibio
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nnamnsoj:
seconded Ette nam ya afón nko amediongho ke mme owo isi imagha ibad nyin

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by bigbauer(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Noblejohn32:

Oga I'm trying my best but the fact is there is no motivation from the readers and i find it reluctant to update.
and i don't understand what you meant in ibibio

Oga, what kind of motivation are you looking for? Trust me, if you're waiting for others to motivate you to do something, it means the thing isn't worth doing. If it's worth doing, you'll do it with all of you. If you don't believe in yourself, why should I believe in you?

Your updates are so inconsistent both in length and timing. Maybe you should just close the thread, since you're neither motivated nor inspired.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
bigbauer:

Oga, what kind of motivation are you looking for? Trust me, if you're waiting for others to motivate you to do something, it means the thing isn't worth doing. If it's worth doing, you'll do it with all of you. If you don't believe in yourself, why should I believe in you?

:Your updates are so inconsistent both in length and timing. Maybe you should just close the thread, since you're neither motivated nor inspired.
Abeg broz no vex I'll try my very best.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by BreezyT: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Noblejohn32:
Dear nairalanders, DESIRE is my first comic series on this forum. I have written other stories and poems which have featured on different platforms. This is a brief rundown of most of my works.

DJCuppy and I(season1): A fiction series featuring Florence Otedolaand I(the author) though some settings in the story is fictionalized.

The Reunion: A comic series. Of love,betrayal and maltreatment.

Reason With Me: A powerful comic series which features 'Ekong philips an engineer who graduated from the university without a job. He meets a sophisticated lady whom he loves but lack of finance holds him down.he tries all his best to win the lady's heart but his effort seems furtile.

On Val's Day: A story of an agent who fell in love with a hardened lady criminal.He tried to protect the lady's interest from his colleagues who vowed to see the lady behind bars.A romance/crime thriller.

The Revolution: A science/crime fiction.it features two world powerful organization who invented powerful technological devices to topple the world's government so as to rule over earth.The story is purely scientific,romantic and a crime thriller

I have composed powerful and outstanding rhymes and poems.soon the PDF version will be available. DESIRE is a rib cracking story,i hope you will enjoy........

SHOWING LIVE ON THE 13th NOVEMBER 2019.
John Mfon
Trinity productions.
hi bro, where can we read your other stories?
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by bigbauer(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Noblejohn32:

Abeg broz no vex I'll try my very best.

Sorry bro if I’m too harsh on you. I’d rather told you the truth than comfort you with a lie.

Do your part, the readers are sure to do their own. Keep up with the updates, work on your delivery, by the time all the people I invited and others that are currently reading this story will begin to drop comments, you’ll think they’ve taken over your thread. Do your own, keep improving.

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Smile

Thanks for the update
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:13am On Dec 15, 2019
BreezyT:
hi bro, where can we read your other stories?

Oops! the site is currently down when it is rectified, I'll give you the link.0
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2019
Chapter 11
★The Ultimate Battle★

Philip and his crew ran for cover as hot water jets splashed in every corner of the building.
"Bleep" Philip muttered. In nitro speed he raced amidst incoming water jets released by the police and hid beside the window. He scrutinised the area and found out that the officers weren't much he knew the officers might call for reinforcement, He had to be quick.
He signalled his men and they raced down the stairs.
He sighted an officer and shot him on the chest. The rest of the police officers opened fire on them. Philip retrieved the dead officer's revolver and retaliated. He and his men hid where they could have a good view of the entrance.The first two men who entered the building was shot dead and Most of the officers were down because Philip was a pro.

Officer Timi an inspector had called for more officers from his unit and wondered what kept them waiting. He tried to guess the number of men in the building but couldn't. He moved closer to the entrance of the building his gun lowered and peeped briefly but couldn't find anybody. He just wished they had come with the teargas, it would have smoked the entire building. He stood with four men at strategic point watching the building keenly.
He heard a vehicle approaching and sighed in relief but was shocked to see a mini bus with no plate number and ten armed men alighted. He tried to look at their faces but all of them were masked.
Four men moved tactically into the building while six stood at strategic points.
Doctor felt a light tap on his back and turned swiftly to see Officer Timi pointing a gun at him.
"Shhh" Timi said and pointing the gun at him but Doctor reflex was sharp, he immediately held the gun muzzle and sent a jab to Timi.
Timi staggered and held a car for support. Other officers were alerted and they stood out from their hideout. Doctor retrieved his pistol and fired at Timi but missed as Timi ducked and rolled over. The officers exchanged fire with the sugar boys but no one was shot as the both parties shot from a safe position. The four men soon came out with Philip and the crew and joined in the gun battle. The police soon stopped shooting as they ran out of bullet.
The sugar men hopped into their bus and drove out in high speed.
"Should we go after them?" One of the men asked Officer Timi.
"Those boys are not ordinary cultist! their expertise in handling the game scared me" Timi said and rubbed his bleeding nose. They froze in alarm as another vehicle drove in.
"Bleep you! What kept you guys?" Timi screamed.
"We were delayed at the station" a corporal replied.
"Let's move in" Timi ordered.

They moved into the building, their eyes scanning every nook and corner of the building.
"Highly sophisticated weapons!" Timi gasped as he examined the bullet shell from a baretta pistol.

"Ahoy sir! you need to see this" An officer said into a walkie talkie.
"Aye! I'll join you in a moment"

"Damn!" Timi gasped as he sighted a pale female in a pool of blood with a bullet hole on the stomach region. He moved closer and examined her.
"Yippee! Her breathing is faint" Timi muttered excitedly. "Call the ambulance! We have a link on this case". Timi said and stood up. "Seal up this building and reach out for the owners!" Timi said and returned his pistol to its hostler.

★Okon Eket★

Harry returned home drained. The day was real bad as he got into quarrel with almost everyone he met on the street. He heaved a sigh and retrieved a flask of soup from the refrigerator. He turned the soup into a pot and placed it on the gas cooker. He whistled continuously as he watched the pot of soup on the fire. After the soup was done he made to boil water for starch but he felt no apetite. He took the pot of soup to his room and placed it on a food locker. A strange feeling of weakness engulfed him and he layed still.
His ringing tone made him jerk and he retrieved the phone and sighed when he couldn't identify the number.
Harry: hello
Strange caller: am i speaking with Harry?

Harry: Yes!
Strange caller: are you the one dating Vera paul.
Harry: Y...es
Strange caller: your girlfriend cheated and used you to her own gain.
Harry: Who you be?
Strange caller: just a concerned friend, you have been sending huge amount of money to her. I just pity you.
Harry felt two creatures feasting on his chest.
Harry: madam if you no get better thing to say, shutup and die.
The call was disconnected.
He felt something warm on his chest and made to touch it. Two rats jumped off his chest.
"Ahhh!" Harry screamed in alarm as the two rats hopped towards the pot of soup. The rats struggled with the pots as it obstructed their passage and was able to fall the small pot of soup which wasn't balanced on the food locker. Harry couldn't bear the shock of his favourite delicacy being messed up. He chased after the rat in anger. He spotted one of it on the locker and launched himself to grab it but missed squarely. The other rat climbed his twelve spring mattress and he flew like a superman to grab it but the rat escaped and he ended up hitting his head against the wall. He started sobbing. The rats ran over the room.
"Na me and una deh pay house rent?"Harry cried. He stood up and grabbed a pestle and chased after the rats, he forget the ogbonno soup that spilled on the floor and he stepped into the soup and fell like a bag of garri.
"Merciful fada! I haff break my bones" Harry cried.

The fall alerted the neighbourhood and his friends ran to his apartment and knocked.
"Harry wetin happen?" Okon asked.
"My enemies haff suceed my life" Harry sobbed.
Okon and Peter unlocked the door and was shocked to see Harry on the floor with a pestle with soup spilled everywhere, they noticed two big rats feasting on a left over bread.
"Harry, na rat you been deh pursue with pestle?" Okon asked.
"You no see as the rat big?" Harry replied clutching his legs.
"Harry, you don break your leg make i ko bring medicine" Peter said as he helped Harry to the bed and left.
Okon bent down and picked the pieces of meat and fish into his mouth.
"Okon you deh mad! Why you deh chop my meat" Harry screamed.
"The soup don contaminate na" Okon replied still munching the meat.
"Okon help me kill the rat na?" Harry begged.
"I be Goliath! I no de battle animals but principals, powers and headmasters in high places, i don't battle flesh and blood because my name is Goliath! Allelujah!!" Okon stated.
"I believe your madness everly!" Harry replied.
"Na your papa mad! Upon say, you don break leg you still deh insult abi? If i pray for you, you ko de waka with crutches" Okon said.
"I rebuke you in Jehovah name" Harry pointed a hand towards him. "Anything you pray shall happen to your family and friends" Harry said.
"So you no be my friend?" Okon mocked.
"I can never be a friend to a black masquerade!" Harry fired.
Peter returned shortly with a tube of aboniki balm.
He applied the balm on Harry's leg and massaged it. Harry on feeling the heat started screaming and shivering.
"Harry respect yaself! no deh cry here like small pikin" Peter warned.
Harry's ringing tone interrupted them, he reached for the phone and cursed the strange caller again.
Harry: i no get your time now! Iwang!!
Strange caller: Vera is dead.
Harry: You deh smoke abi? Why you deh jones me na.
Strange caller: All what i told you earlier is not a lie! Vera is in the hospital dead as we speak.
Harry: Wetin do am?
Strange caller: Come to PENNIEL SPECIALIST HOSPITAL Uyo and find out.
"Your girlfriend don die?" Peter asked shocked.
Harry was shocked beyond measures.
"She no fit die!" He mummured.
"Morrow morning! I ko land Uyo" Harry said, tears rolled down his cheeks.
"No worries! Na us ko follow you go but make i draw your leg so dat you ko fit walka" Peter said and continued the massage session.
"I don die" Harry screamed.
"The thing no deh pain person na" Okon said.
"God ko punish una!!!"
Harry began vibrating, jerking and screaming.
"Hold am na spirit deh possess am" Peter said.

To be continued........

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Oly23(f): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2019
[quote author=Noblejohn32 post=84921547] .
Strange caller: All what i told you earlier is not a lie! Vera is in the hospital dead as we speak.
Harry: Wetin do am?
Strange caller: Come to PENNIEL SPECIALIST HOSPITAL Uyo and find out.
"Your girlfriend don die?" Peter asked shocked.
Harry was shocked beyond measures.
"She no fit die!" He mummured.
"Morrow morning! I ko land Uyo" Harry said, tears rolled down his cheeks.
"No worries! Na us ko follow you go but make i draw your leg so dat you ko fit walka" Peter said and continued the massage session.
"I don die" Harry screamed.
"The thing no deh pain person na" Okon said.
"God ko punish una!!!"
Harry began vibrating, jerking and screaming.
"Hold am na spirit deh possess am" Peter said.

To be continued........

[/quote
Oh chai i really hope Vera is not dead embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Telemon(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nice.more oo
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by bigbauer(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2019
Well done
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:05am On Dec 16, 2019
11b
★Okon Eket★

At dawn, Harry limped out of his room with the aid of a walking stick. He sat on the pavement and tried to connect to Vera's number via phone call but it was unsuccessful.
"Harry the rat seeker, i hail you" Udoh greeted and Harry nodded.
"Why your face dey like this na?" Udoh asked.
"Omoh! my babe no gree answer her calls" Harry breathed.
"Maybe she deh occupied" Udoh replied.
"Eh, person been shock my life las nite" Harry said.
"Wetin the person do?" Udoh asked.
"The person tell me say Vera don die, but i no believe" Harry replied shaking his head in an emphatic disagreement.
"How person ko call you yarn dat kind gist?" Udoh asked in disbelief.
"Baba! I deh go Uyo, i gast see things for my self" Harry stood up.
"But if my baby don die, i ko kill
myself" Harry muttered.
"She no fit die" Udoh said.

★Medical Centre, Uyo★

Lydia, praise and other lodgemates sat in the waiting room. Lydia received a call from the police the previous day concerning the condition of Vera. They had to suspend everything to visit the hospital. The girls were sweating severely even in the air conditioned room.
Vera had been taken to the theatre for emergent repairs of her broken ribs but the doctors were aware of the fact that her chances of survival was low.
"Here he comes!" Lydia breathed as they spotted the doctor approaching.
"Doc is my friend allright?" Lydia asked.
"The bullet punctured her ribs and destroyed some of her vitals thereby spilling out some liquid in her abdominal region. We have succeeded in fixing the complication but she is in comatose and in dire need of a blood transfusion" The doctor said.
"Oh! I'll donate, my friends over there will donate, just save my friend she is all I've got" Lydia breathed.
"Ok! meet the lab man upstairs" The doctor said and left.

Harry, Okon, Peter and Udoh arrived Uyo by taxi. Harry paid the cab man and they alighted from the taxi, after asking for directions they boarded a kekenapep and arrived at the hospital.
Harry moved with heavy steps into the hospital. "Maybe they don carry her corpse go motuary" Okon whispered to Harry.
"She no fit die" Harry mumbled.

Lydia and her crew were extremely devastated as non of their blood group matched Vera's own.

In blood transfusion, the donor and the recepient blood group must be compatible to avoid agglutination ( Clumping of the blood). The only blood group that can donate to everyother blood group is blood group 'O'. It is called the universal donor. The blood available in the hospital's blood bank didn't match Vera's own, hope was lost again!

"Talk of the devil! who is that guy approaching" Praise said.
Harry spotted a group of girls sitting and his instinct pushed him further to meet them.
"Hi ladies, i am Harry son of Udeme, but my baptism name is Abimelech! first son of my late mother, a hustler, semi educated, semi handsome, I'm swagg, still a young man, I'm a bachelor but not single"

Harry completed his mouth watering introduction.
"So how can we help you?" Praise asked.
"Yea! I fly all the way from Eket to the capital city to seek someone, cuz the bible says seek and thee shall find! ask it shall be given so i yaff come to seek my girlfriend! As i lay in my room in peace, smiling at my ceiling my phone rang. I thought it was MTN but i saw 11 digits so i picked the call and i was in escalation because of the intensa excomminicator oviagu! The person, a female person told me that the love of my life is dead. I was in a compensidious akarasharwama be..."
The girls despite their dampened mood couldn't help but laugh at Harry. Udoh just folded his arms as he watch his friend wallow in the pit of his stupidity. Harry thought the girls do not know Vera and turned to leave but he heard someone panting and running towards them.
"Non of our blood matches Vera's own" Lydia said at the verge of tears.
"This is serious!" Praise gasped.
"Some good samaritans have decided to donate but still non matches" Lydia sobbed.
"Please! I'm Harry the Garri, Vera's lover i fit see the doctor?" Harry asked.
"You are Harry?" Lydia asked, suprised.
"Yea! Harry Udeme, no! Harry the Garri" Harry gasped. Udoh moved closer and whispered to his ears "eh be like say you wan run mad".

"I hope say she never die because person been call me say she don die!" Harry said moving in quick strides with Lydia.
"She isn't dead and in the first instance, who called you?" Lydia asked.
"I no sabi the person but the person na female" Harry replied.
Lydia sensed a foul play.
"That is the doctor" Lydia directed him.
"Good day gentleman! I'm Harry Vera's husband" Harry introduced himself.
"What took you so long, weren't you aware of the incident?" The doctor asked.
"I no been deh town" Harry replied.
"What is your blood group?" The doctor asked.
"Wetin dat one mean? Blood na blood" Harry replied.
"Hmmmm! Where are you from?" The doctor asked.
"Lafia in Nassarawa" Harry replied.
"Let's move over to the lab" The doctor said.
"I deh fear injection" Harry said.

. ★Crime scene, Uyo campus★

Inspector Timi moved round the uncompleted building where the shootout between the police and the cultist occured in quick strides. He was dazzed at the revelation. he just found out that there building was a hideout for hardened criminals. The building was ransacked by the police and they found out different ammunitions and wraps of different hard drugs. The exhibits was packed silently into the police van. He breezed out of the building in high spirit in determination to nab the criminals who killed most of his men. He had already placed a call to the commissioner of police to begin the paper works for the compensation of the men that died in service.
He scanned the faces of the onlookers who moved round the building and beckoned on a young man.
"Do you stay around here?" Timi asked.
"Yea I'm a pharmaceutical student in my final year" The man replied.

Inspector Timi sighed and dismissed the man.
"Sir we have found another exhibit" a junior said. He moved to the inspector and saluted then handed the phone to him.
Inspector Timi looked at the phone and murmured in frustration. "The phone was Iphone6 with an Icloud security which he knew was difficult to crack. "Put it in the exhibit bag" he ordered. He knew if the lady which was rescued by the police becomes consious, she would be of help during the investigation but he knew he had to tread carefully the enemies weren't ordinary cultist to possess hightech weapons.
He retrieved his phone and dialled a number.
"Yes! You are speaking with Inspector Timi!
I hope I'm speaking with Etop Ime from the ministry of housing!
I need an electronic copy of the document of a two storey building in Ikono, the west part of University of Uyo Campus!
Yea! Send it to my mail" He concluded the call and slipped his phone into his pocket. He signalled to the driver.
"Uniuyo senate building".

★Sugar mountain Crib★

Philip and his crew stood before the regional head of the sugar boys. The regional head of the sugar boys controlled the activities of the sugar boys in Akwaibom state. He was called Darkness. A tall, dark man with a muscular physique. He was a brute enforcer who instilled fear into anyone he comes across.
The atmosphere in the room was tensed. "Who are wa! Who called for the hit" Darkness screamed.
"Boss let me rerun the matter" Philip pleaded.
"Rerun fire! You killed the parambus in my own house and my intel told me that my house has beeb raided! I fit play una tradition" Darkness screamed.
"Boss abeg me no sabi na your house if to say i sabi me no for run the lady" Philip pleaded.
"All the arsenal and products wey i been keep for my next outing those bleeping parambus don discover am" Darkness muttered. "Wetin the bitch been do?" Darkness enquired.
"Via our ethical code! One of our men been deh play away match! It is capped that boner bones the sugar anus! My own boyfriend been deh mate with woman, he no deh gree come meeting so i been yarn our cartel lord Doctor and he anoint me with the power to silence the bitch for it is capped that in the sugar ministry! too much sugar in the sugar of the kariabities will cause diabates"Philip capped.
"Your man sabi say you don silence his woman?" Darkness asked.
"Boss i ko yarn am later" Philip said.
"We gast clear our path as them parambus don enter road now call doctor yarn am say make all boys mellow in peace and hide under the feather!" Darkness said and stood up.
"How we ko take clear matters now with dem parambus?" Philip asked.
"Via reasoning with bar" Darkness coughed as he sniffed in the codeine wrap in his hands.
"Call me any lawrence wey deh outside tell am make him come service me, Bleep deh worry me" Darkness said to one of the men who stood with Philip.
Philip searched for his phone in his pocket but couldn't find it he was alarmed and scared.

He searched around the room but still couldn't find it. The thought of the police with his phone made him sick in the stomach. He thought of what to do but couldn't figure out anything.
"Bleep all parambus" he screamed.

★Medical Centre★

Harry felt like a super hero, the blood transfusion had been successful as Harry blood group was a universal donor. He felt proud of him self as he sang 'Power rangers by Teni'.
"How she deh na?" Harry asked.
"Yea she is responding to treatment" The doctor said and patted Harry.
"Guy how fa your babe?" His friends asked in unison.
Harry made some funny dance moves.
♪na she be cinderalla♪
♪ I be spiderman. ♪
Harry giggled "my baby deh".
Lydia and other girls rushed and hugged Harry.
"Omoh see ikebe!" Peter screamed.
Harry kept on hugging and hugging, hugging and not wanting to let go.
He enjoyed the feel of the succulent breast pressed against his chest.
When Praise hugged him he felt her nipples brushed against his chest.
"Omoh this girl no wear bra!" Harry gasped and refused to disentangle from the hug. He held Praise as if his life depended on her.
"Harry follow do make i hug small na" Okon whispered into Harry's ear.
"Harry your prick don stand" Peter whispered to Harry.
Harry pressed it in between his legs.
"Awwwwn! You are a real man how i wish i have someone as you to love me unconditionally, you donated tonnes of your blood without thinking twice, you were ready to die for Vera! I admire you" Lydia confessed.
"Ahhhhh! I de blush, stopam i deh blush" Harry said and everyone laughed.
"Make i introduce my brothers, standing by my right is Peter otherwise known as Eli, standing by my left is Okon otherwise known as Goliath and finally, futhermore, with emphasis standing by my bottom is Udoh otherwise known as Adam" Harry introduced. The men flashed their 32(s) as waved. The girls laughed until their 'mouth bled'.
"You guys are weird" Veronica said.
"Ok let's go and catch some drinks" Harry said.
"No let's see Vera first" Praise said and they all marched to meet the doctor.

They were allowed into her ward. Harry moved closer and held her hands and kissed her forehead.
Eventhough, she was pale and unconcious but her ethereal beauty wasn't hidden.
"I promise that any bastard that caused you pains, I'll kill and destroy them, i am here with you as a warrior, a master, a fighter, a killer and a lover! I'll prepare my spear for any enemy! They will haff to kill me before they reach you but before they kill me I'll tear them and eat them. When they blow me I'll stagger, when they blow me again I'll stagger and when they blow me again I'll fall when i stand up again, they will blow me and I'll stagger then I'll bring out my hunting spear and shook every part of their body. I promise they won't touch you again" Harry sobbed. The girls were moved to tears.
"Don't worry Harry! everything will be alright nothing will happen to Vera" Lydia comforted Harry.

"Uncle Harry please lead us in prayers" Praise said.

♪Across the bridge♪
♪there is no sorrows♪
♪Across the bridge♪
♪Across the bridge♪
♪there is no pains♪

"Bishop wetin you deh sing, we no deh for burial ceremony" Udoh screamed.
After the series of arguement lydia prayed because Harry and his crew were bunches of empty skulls.

Smart panted as he jogged into the waiting room. He breezed past the nurses and spotted Lydia.
"How about Vera?" Smart asked but Vera eyed him in contempt.
"You are just arriving now just bundle yourself to the doctor" Lydia said and walked past him.
He ran to Praise "Please tell me that Vera is alive". Smart said.
"Vera is fine" Praise replied.
Smart spotted a man on white overall.
"Please doctor are you in charge of Vera a lady who was shot?" Smart asked.
"Yea! Who are you to her?" The doctor raised his eyebrows and adjusted his sethoscope.
"Her boyfr--- oh! sorry, her fiance" Smart said scratching his head.
"You said you are what?" The doctor raised his brows again.
"I said I'm her fiance" Smart replied.
"Good heavens! Someone came here claiming to be her lover and donated blood for her" The doctor said.
Smart held his head in anger, the hairs on his nape stood still.
"Doctor can you hear yourself a stranger donated blood to my lady" Smart roared.
"Hold your tongue youngman! the lady in question was dying everyone volunteered their blood but it didn't match we were lucky to meet a universal donor. In the medical field we value life first before sentiment" The doctor rapped.
Smart nodded with an evil grin he saw this as a 'world opportunity to give the devil his due'.
"And where is the bastard that claimed to be Vera's lover?" Smart asked with fist folded.
"He is right there" The doctor pointed to Harry who already heard the conversation.
"Na me that boy deh call bastard" Harry said and moved briskly towards Smart with clenched fist.
The doctor jerked in suprise "what did you guys want to do?"
"Make i teach am how to respect him papa" Harry roared.

To be continued........
DESIRE®
John Mfon

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by izaray(f): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2019
I'm beginning to like Harry

Thanks for the update
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
Make Harry teach ham better lesson jhoor.

Thanks for the update
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Glossystar(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Noblejohn32:
11b
★Okon Eket★

At dawn, Harry limped out of his room with the aid of a walking stick. He sat on the pavement and tried to connect to Vera's number via phone call but it was unsuccessful.
"The person tell me say Vera don die, but i no believe" Harry replied shaking his head in an emphatic disagreement.
myself" Harry muttered.

★Medical Centre, Uyo★

Lydia, praise and other lodgemates sat in the waiting room. Lydia received a call from the police the previous day concerning the condition of Vera. They had to suspend everything to visit the hospital. The girls were sweating severely even in the air conditioned room.
Vera had been taken to the theatre for emergent repairs of her broken ribs but the doctors were aware of the fact that her chances of survival was low.
"The bullet punctured her ribs and destroyed some of her vitals thereby spilling out some liquid in her abdominal region. We have succeeded in fixing the complication but she is in comatose and in dire need of a blood transfusion" The doctor said.
"Oh! I'll donate, my friends over there will donate, just save my friend she is all I've got" Lydia breathed.

Harry, Okon, Peter and Udoh arrived Uyo by taxi. Harry paid the cab man and they alighted from the taxi, after asking for directions they boarded a kekenapep and arrived at the hospital.
Harry moved with heavy steps into the hospital. "Maybe they don carry her corpse go motuary" Okon whispered to Harry.

Lydia and her crew were extremely devastated as non of their blood group matched Vera's own.

In blood transfusion, the donor and the recepient blood group must be compatible to avoid agglutination ( Clumping of the blood). The only blood group that can donate to everyother blood group is blood group 'O'. It is called the universal donor. The blood available in the hospital's blood bank didn't match Vera's own, hope was lost again!

Harry spotted a group of girls sitting and his instinct pushed him further to meet them.
"Hi ladies, i am Harry son of Udeme, but my baptism name is Abimelech! first son of my late mother, a hustler, semi educated, semi handsome, I'm swagg, still a young man, I'm a bachelor but not single"

"Yea! I fly all the way from Eket to the capital city to seek someone, cuz the bible says seek and thee shall find! ask it shall be given so i yaff come to seek my girlfriend! As i lay in my room in peace, smiling at my ceiling my phone rang. I thought it was MTN but i saw 11 digits so i picked the call and i was in escalation because of the intensa excomminicator oviagu! The person, a female person told me that the love of my life is dead. I was in a compensidious akarasharwama be..."
The girls despite their dampened mood couldn't help but laugh at Harry. Udoh just folded his arms as he watch his friend wallow in the pit of his stupidity. Harry thought the girls do not know Vera and turned to leave but he heard someone panting and running towards them.
"Some good samaritans have decided to donate but still non matches" Lydia sobbed.
"Yea! Harry Udeme, no! Harry the Garri" Harry gasped. Udoh moved closer and whispered to his ears "eh be like say you wan run mad".

"I hope say she never die because person been call me say she don die!" Harry said moving in quick strides with Lydia.

Inspector Timi moved round the uncompleted building where the shootout between the police and the cultist occured in quick strides. He was dazzed at the revelation. he just found out that there building was a hideout for hardened criminals. The building was ransacked by the police and they found out different ammunitions and wraps of different hard drugs. The exhibits was packed silently into the police van. He breezed out of the building in high spirit in determination to nab the criminals who killed most of his men. He had already placed a call to the commissioner of police to begin the paper works for the compensation of the men that died in service.
He scanned the faces of the onlookers who moved round the building and beckoned on a young man.

"Sir we have found another exhibit" a junior said. He moved to the inspector and saluted then handed the phone to him.
Inspector Timi looked at the phone and murmured in frustration. "The phone was Iphone6 with an Icloud security which he knew was difficult to crack. "Put it in the exhibit bag" he ordered. He knew if the lady which was rescued by the police becomes consious, she would be of help during the investigation but he knew he had to tread carefully the enemies weren't ordinary cultist to possess hightech weapons.
I need an electronic copy of the document of a two storey building in Ikono, the west part of University of Uyo Campus!
Yea! Send it to my mail" He concluded the call and slipped his phone into his pocket. He signalled to the driver.

★Sugar mountain Crib★

Philip and his crew stood before the regional head of the sugar boys. The regional head of the sugar boys controlled the activities of the sugar boys in Akwaibom state. He was called Darkness. A tall, dark man with a muscular physique. He was a brute enforcer who instilled fear into anyone he comes across.
The atmosphere in the room was tensed. "Who are wa! Who called for the hit" Darkness screamed.
"Rerun fire! You killed the parambus in my own house and my intel told me that my house has beeb raided! I fit play una tradition" Darkness screamed.
"Boss abeg me no sabi na your house if to say i sabi me no for run the lady" Philip pleaded.
"All the arsenal and products wey i been keep for my next outing those bleeping parambus don discover am" Darkness muttered. "Wetin the bitch been do?" Darkness enquired.
"Via our ethical code! One of our men been deh play away match! It is capped that boner bones the sugar anus! My own boyfriend been deh mate with woman, he no deh gree come meeting so i been yarn our cartel lord Doctor and he anoint me with the power to silence the bitch for it is capped that in the sugar ministry! too much sugar in the sugar of the kariabities will cause diabates"Philip capped.
"We gast clear our path as them parambus don enter road now call doctor yarn am say make all boys mellow in peace and hide under the feather!" Darkness said and stood up.
"Via reasoning with bar" Darkness coughed as he sniffed in the codeine wrap in his hands.
"Call me any lawrence wey deh outside tell am make him come service me, Bleep deh worry me" Darkness said to one of the men who stood with Philip.
Philip searched for his phone in his pocket but couldn't find it he was alarmed and scared.

He searched around the room but still couldn't find it. The thought of the police with his phone made him sick in the stomach. He thought of what to do but couldn't figure out anything.

★Medical Centre★

Harry felt like a super hero, the blood transfusion had been successful as Harry blood group was a universal donor. He felt proud of him self as he sang 'Power rangers by Teni'.
♪na she be cinderalla♪
♪ I be spiderman. ♪
"Omoh this girl no wear bra!" Harry gasped and refused to disentangle from the hug. He held Praise as if his life depended on her.
"Awwwwn! You are a real man how i wish i have someone as you to love me unconditionally, you donated tonnes of your blood without thinking twice, you were ready to die for Vera! I admire you" Lydia confessed.
"Make i introduce my brothers, standing by my right is Peter otherwise known as Eli, standing by my left is Okon otherwise known as Goliath and finally, futhermore, with emphasis standing by my bottom is Udoh otherwise known as Adam" Harry introduced. The men flashed their 32(s) as waved. The girls laughed until their 'mouth bled'.

They were allowed into her ward. Harry moved closer and held her hands and kissed her forehead.
"I promise that any bastard that caused you pains, I'll kill and destroy them, i am here with you as a warrior, a master, a fighter, a killer and a lover! I'll prepare my spear for any enemy! They will haff to kill me before they reach you but before they kill me I'll tear them and eat them. When they blow me I'll stagger, when they blow me again I'll stagger and when they blow me again I'll fall when i stand up again, they will blow me and I'll stagger then I'll bring out my hunting spear and shook every part of their body. I promise they won't touch you again" Harry sobbed. The girls were moved to tears.
"Don't worry Harry! everything will be alright nothing will happen to Vera" Lydia comforted Harry.

♪Across the bridge♪
♪there is no sorrows♪
♪Across the bridge♪
♪Across the bridge♪
♪there is no pains♪

After the series of arguement lydia prayed because Harry and his crew were bunches of empty skulls.

Smart panted as he jogged into the waiting room. He breezed past the nurses and spotted Lydia.
"You are just arriving now just bundle yourself to the doctor" Lydia said and walked past him.
"Yea! Who are you to her?" The doctor raised his eyebrows and adjusted his sethoscope.
"Good heavens! Someone came here claiming to be her lover and donated blood for her" The doctor said.
"Doctor can you hear yourself a stranger donated blood to my lady" Smart roared.
"Hold your tongue youngman! the lady in question was dying everyone volunteered their blood but it didn't match we were lucky to meet a universal donor. In the medical field we value life first before sentiment" The doctor rapped.
Smart nodded with an evil grin he saw this as a 'world opportunity to give the devil his due'.
"And where is the bastard that claimed to be Vera's lover?" Smart asked with fist folded.
"He is right there" The doctor pointed to Harry who already heard the conversation.
"Na me that boy deh call bastard" Harry said and moved briskly towards Smart with clenched fist.

To be continued........
DESIRE®
John Mfon
Wow! The Man in Harry is resilient.
Nice one
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Glossystar(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Noblejohn32:
11b
★Okon Eket★

myself" Harry muttered.

★Medical Centre, Uyo★

★Sugar mountain Crib★

★Medical Centre★

♪na she be cinderalla♪
♪ I be spiderman. ♪

♪Across the bridge♪
♪there is no sorrows♪
♪Across the bridge♪
♪Across the bridge♪
♪there is no pains♪

To be continued........
DESIRE®
John Mfon
Wow! The "MAN" in Harry is resilient.
Interesting update...
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Glossystar:
Wow! The "MAN" in Harry is resilient. Interesting update...
Must u quote the whole post twice?
See me scrolling down thinking theres another update only to see your handwork.

2 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by emonis88: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Glossystar:
Wow! The "MAN" in Harry is resilient. Interesting update...
This guy don smoke something walahi!!

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Jumluv18(f): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Interesting

Nice update

I enjoyed it

Keep it coming

God bless you
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Glossystar(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Perfectdanny:

Must u quote the whole post twice?

See me scrolling down thinking theres another update only to see your handwork.
Endure it.
Lol!
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Glossystar:
Endure it.
Lol!

You think its funny right? Why are you people like this? Instead of you to say "ah sorry o" you're telling me to 'endure it' so i should endure your stupidity abi?

When i slap you die dem go say i don kee pesin last born. Respect yourself o. This no be your bedroom.

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by emonis88: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Perfectdanny:

You think its funny right? Why are you people like this? Instead of you to say "ah sorry o" you're telling me to 'endure it' so i should endure your stupidity abi?

When i slap you die dem go say i don kee pesin last born. Respect yourself o. This no be your bedroom.
Guy I tell u say that man don smoke something. That is y he is still telling u to endure it. Maybe that slap fit reset his factory settings.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 17, 2019
emonis88:

Guy I tell u say that man don smoke something. That is y he is still telling u to endure it. Maybe that slap fit reset his factory settings.

when e smoke make e climb bed go crash. Mehn boiz no get joy o. Just quote story two good times. Chai some people eh. Infact make i no derail this thread sha.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:04am On Dec 18, 2019
Chapter 12
★Agbero with the love★

★Medical centre Uyo★

Love is a powerful feeling of attraction towards a particular person or object. An unbridled love is filled with extreme desire, a desire to protect, preserve. A kind of love that makes on impetuous, one could do anything without reasoning. A kind of love that makes one fastidious in a relationship. It is not a relationship that makes one a lothario or a ladolcevita relationship. An unbridled desire is love.
I mean seraphic love.

Harry moved towards Smart and they both stared at each other in anger. The both felt invidious.
"Harry maintain! no fight abeg" Udoh pleaded.
Smart with blood shot eyes stared at Harry who had a sinister smile dancing round his lips. Without warning, Smart delivered a punch to Harry. Harry bumbled slowly rubbing his cheeks. He stared at Smart in bloodshot eyes and muttered inaudibly. He immediately rushed Smart with a powerful punch to his nose and the latter staggered. Smart threw a straight punch but Harry reflex was faster as he grabbed Smart's wrist midair and twisted it he dragged Smart closer to himself and delivered multiple headbutt on Smart's nose. Smart sent a knee to Harry stomach and Harry staggered and left him. Smart made to deliver an uppercut but Harry ducked low and sent his shoulder crashing against Smart abdominal region, the impact of the 'spear' slammed Smart's back on the ground. Harry sat on Smart stomach, pinned Smart's hand and began ditching heavyweight punches to his face and in just a few seconds, Smart's face was battered.
Udoh began clapping his hands, running round them like a referee "Harry i deh count your punches, if ehn reach seventy i ko seperate una" Udoh said kneeling. The whole hospital was in a state of pandemonium.
"Harry please!" Praise cried but Harry refused to bulge. It seems everyone- Doctors and nurses alike were magically spelled as they stood transfixed, watching the show.

"If anybody move, I'll pull the trigger" a female corporal said pointing her riffle at Harry. Harry reluctantly stoodup and bit his lips in vigour, his cloth was filled with blood.
"Your hands up, you that fool instead of you trying to seperate you became a ref huh? I'll kill you today" She moved forward and handcuffed Udoh and Smart together.
Everyone gasped as the saw Smart's gory figure groaning on the ground. The nurses rushed forward with a stretcher. Smart's eyes were sealed, his face increased twice in size, his mouth formed like kanda lost direction and swerved to the side of his jaw and his nose expanded and let out blood in huge amount.

The things we do for love!!!

★Intelligence unit, Police headquarters★

The IT guy sighed in frustration, this was his sixth time of trying to break the security feature of the phone, he had used different root cracking procedures but couldn't gain access.
Icloud is bae. He picked up his phone and dialled Inspector Timi's number.
"Sir, i can't break the security!
Icloud is a different technological security software that sends electro magnetive waves which fries any cracker!
We have to take the device to the manufacturers!
Ok, but we will need a warrant!
Ok, Sir, Shun sir!"

Inspector Timi scanned through the E-document in his email thoughtfully. The Vice chancellor had given him the 'go-ahead' to raid anywhere in the school in lookout for the criminals.

'Majesty Jacobs' He muttered. He logged into the citizen's library application on his tablet device and typed in the name. It loaded and displayed over five people bearing the same name. He compared the passport on the land document and the pictures on the citizen's app and got the pictures he needed. He clicked on his profile and clicked on a full view pictures. The man was five foot tall, dark and muscular with a strict facial look.

• Name: Majesty Jacobs
• Sex: Male
• Address : Null
• Email : Null

Inspector Timi sighed in frustration, the information might have been tampered on. The case was already given him headache. He rose from his office to the computer room. He felt a beep in his pocket, he retrieved his phone and pressed the answer button.
"Whoah! She is concsious!
That's great news I'll be there in an hour time just don't let anyone see her till i arrive! Ok"
He disconnected and received salute from his juniors. He entered the room and sat close to a desktop computer
"Where is Benjamin?" Timi asked no one in particular and quickly recalled he had to send a copy of a police warrant to his mail so that it could be presented to the device manufacturers.
"Ben is out! any problem sir?" a man said.
"Yes! I want you guys to run a search on this pictures and take notes of the address you find" Timi said and handed his tablet to the man.
"Could we get his contact?" Timi asked.
"Yea! through his social media handle but I'll run a special application that will detect anyother platform that captures his face" The man replied and boot the computer before him.
"Can we get his contact?" Timi asked.
"Yea! but that won't be easy but once we could track his location then we could get his contact, releasing his pix to the service provider will be of help" The man replied.
"Ok! do what you can, i want detailed information about the man by tomorrow! I'll be going somewhere" Timi said and left the computer room. He needed to visit the hospital for questioning.

★Sugar mountain crib★

Philip growled in frustration, every thing were just working against him. He just lost his expensive phone which contains a lot of secrets and if found by the police could fully implicate him and his group as drug smugglers. And he had just discovered from reliable intels that the lady he shot was alive, he felt anger and resentment towards himself. The thought of Smart holding the lady again infuriated him.
"The bitch must die"
He had to finish up what he started and lay low for a while. He suddenly felt like smoking. he made to leave the sitting room when he heard Darkness voice across the adjourning corridor.
"Philopa! yawa don gas" Darkness groaned and slumped on the chair.
"Wetin sup?" Philip asked.
"The PA to the commissioner wey for help us run matters don kpai" Darkness roared.
"Wetin do am?" Philip replied, he was getting sick over the basket full of bad news.
"I been call am he come tell me sat he deh Accra! me sef don weak" Darkness said and retrieved a rizzler from his pocket.
"The kind igboh wey worry me na the one wey be say if i smoke i ko sleep for ninety-seven days" Darkness said.
"Omoh na die deh worry you" Philip muttered inaudibly.
"I wan see that bastard" Darkness roared.
Philip jerked forward "which bastard?"
"The one wey deh Bleep non entity because na him cause me this yawa i wan tear him blockus with my boner" Darkness roared.
"I ko tell am" Philip replied.
"Sharrap dia! Wetin you wan tell am, mount the bastard's area with boys, lock am up carry am come here" Darkness roared he retrieved a wrap of codeine opened it and deposited a large quantity into the rizzler, rolled it and lighted it, he took a long drag and puffed the smoke out.
Philip nodded, he contemplated on telling darkness about Vera miraculous recovery and resolved not to inform him. He made plans to see doctor before the end of the day to inform him about Vera recovery before finishing her. He was in love with Smart and no one was going to change that.
"Philopa! Wetin you deh reason ah been deh call you since" Darkness screamed.
Philip jerked forward "I deh ruggedly! No shaking cuz the master deh dock one ship with me" Smart capped. He retrieved a rizzler from Darkness, inserted the substance and inhaled. He moved to the compact disc and inserted 'burna boy' track and increased the volume.
"I don die! Burna boy song deh sweet with igboh" darkness said.

★Medical centre★

Inspector Timi moved into the waiting room with two constables.
"I'm inspector Timi from the Nigerian Police force! Can i see Doctor Abbas" Timi displayed his Identity card to a nurse.
"Ok come with me" The nurse said and led them to the doctor's office.
"Oops! Officers you are welcome! Have a seat!! What can i offer you?" Doctor Abbas politely asked.
"Nothing! Thanks!! we wish to maintain a proffessional atmosphere so can you give us a brief but concize run down on the condition of things pertaining to the Lady?" Inspector Timi asked and retrieved his notepad.
"Emmm! Nothing much her girlfriends visited her that was before you gave the order her parents are in the waiting room demanding to see her but i barred them from doing so" Doctor Abbas said.
"Thanks for your cooperation" Timi said.
"Not only that, two men were involved in a very bloody fight here in the hospital both of them claimed to be dating the lady" Doctor Abbas said.
"That's absurd how bloody was the fight?"
"Very bloody! If not for the intervention of the men you sent someone would have died" Abbas said.
"Interesting! Both of them almost killed themselves because of a girl?" Timi asked.
"It wasn't a fight but a bloody beatup" Abbas added.
"And where are the men?" Timi asked.
"One is lying unconscious in the Intensive Care Unit while the other who donated his blood for the lady is in the custody" Abbas said.
"We'll visit that later, can i question the lady?" Timi asked.
"Very well" Abbas replied.

To be continued..........
I apologise for yesterday lack of update! I don't know if it was writer's block or something but i hope to get my bearings straight.

I love you all

2 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Jumluv18(f): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
Weldone
Thanks for the update
We love you too
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Oly23(f): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
Poor Smart, maybe he should just stick to his homo partner, Cause I am sure once Vera learns the truth about everything she won't want to stick around.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Cul De Sac / Selfless Desires / The Child Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.