Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

"Desire" By John Mfon - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Desire" By John Mfon (47523 Views)

"Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / DESIRE 2(house On Fire) By John Mfon / "Captain Jack": A Val Story Written By John Mfon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by mirob(f): 9:23am On Dec 19, 2019
You are doing very well, vey hilarious story.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by hardeybhayour(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
very nice story
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by KrazzyAndy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Op you dey over talented I swear
Nice story jaming it back to back
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2019
'DESIRE' so far........

Desire is a comic series that recapitulate on the trying times in which people encounter. Harry, the principal character falls in love with an undergraduate and tries his possible best to sustain the relationship, but different circumstances arises which he has to deal with. The plot extends to Harry's friends who in their respective capacity tries to handle the maelstrom(s) in life.
Life is more like fucking a beast through its mouth, one must make sure to Bleep his way home, lest the beast shuts his mouth.

12b
★Police station, Uyo★

Who on earth could have believed that the playful Harry, the joker, the cajoler could fight that bloody. His friends were suprised. They couldn't come to the realization of the fact that their man almost beat someone to death. So is life! A simpleton when pushed against the wall could transform into a beast. Never underrate an homo sapien, their traits aren't fully recognised some are embedded in the nucleus waiting for the atmospheric and emotional condition to bring it to surface.

"Officer no threaten me, i sabi my right" Harry screamed in an angry tone.
"Wetin be right? You don see constitution before?" An officer asked.
Harry and Udoh were detained behind the counter at the police station.
"Oya criminal, come and write your statement" A female officer barked at Udoh. He moved sluggishly towards
the officer "i no fit write" he said.
The officers barked at him in indignation. "Oya talk, i ko write" a female officer said.
"Officer write wetin i talk no write nonsense" Udoh said and he was given a powerful slap across the face.
"Make i use english or pidgin?"
"You this fool! Start talking" the officer screamed.
"No make this your breast confuse ma spirit" Udoh said.
"What tha Bleep! Bleep you!!" The female officer grabbed a baton and slammed it on Udoh's knee and the latter screamed in agony.
"I'll deal with that your bucket mouth! bastard child!! Now you" She ordered Harry. "Fall out for your statement".
Harry wobbled towards the officer.
He cleared his throat and took a deep breath.
"Madam officer i greet you! Fellow officers i greet you all!! All the forces inside and outside i greet you all.
When all protocols are observed, symetrically i was in a variabastic mood of a simba cabal abasalam. I received a phone call that created a bummer bummy in my stomach even though my soup was inherited by church rats which i share my hard earned stipulated food with. The nature of my aquatic congestion has already activated my lorris juventus even when i am a chelsea fan...."
"Tah! God punish you!! What are you even saying?" The frustrated female officer screamed. "Both of you are donkeys! did i tell you to scatter english? Who understands what you've just kabashed?" The officer asked.
"Ma! the lawyers will understand!" Harry replied.
"Oya write your statement by your self" the lady offered him a paper.
"Ma! Act 32, chapter 17 of the law states that for Buhari so loved the country so he said that no one should treat a criminal like a cow unless the court authorises in juperticratic okpolomy. But you didn't only treat us like cows you treated us like gorrillas. I am menstrating but you didn't care you nack my buttocks and it is leaking blood and chilled water! Do you wish to cut my menses short?" Harry rattled in frustration.
The female officer was stunned and almost afraid of Harry's statement.
"Return to your cells" She ordered, waving her baton.
"Madam you cannot lock me up! I was locked up but you let me out, i am not a child, state my offense, i deh hurry" Harry screamed.
"You deh shout for me?" The officer fired.
"Officer! You don cripple me and you must marry me" Udoh screamed.
"God will punish you" the female officer screamed. "Common move".
"Madam before i move i get one question" Harry said.
"Eh?"
"Why una police women deh get big ynash asin una ikebe fit give person high blood pressure" Harry said and received his own share of the slap.
"Jesus christ of Jericho" Harry screamed. "madam you never read the place for bible wey say: touch not my anionting and do my bishop! and do my Prophet, and do my son no harm" Harry screamed in pains.
"God punish you" the officer screamed back.
"It is also written in the book of first Haggai chapter4 vs 2018, it says: when Herod arrested Moses! Sharrrabarashebeh!! Gosh!!! I'm in the spirit, when Herod arrested Moses, the church prayed and angel Methusalah came and rescued Moses, as at now for your information my church is praying and my angels will arrive in red volvo...." he saw the officer with a pistol pointing at him.
" ♪ i surrender all ♪
♪ i surrender all♪
♪all to police. ♪
♪blessed killers♪
♪ i surrender all♪
Harry sang with his hands raised high. "Kill me ma! I am not afraid of death because 85 litres of palmwine is waiting for me in my father kingdom" Harry said and closed his eyes tight. The officer retrieved a bottle from her pocket and spread the contents across Harry's face.
"Chisos is lawd! I haff die!! Madam please, i no wan die abeg!!! My face, my face, hell fire deh burn for my face" Harry wept.

★Medical Centre, Uyo★

Inspector Timi and his constables marched into the ward in which Vera layed.
Vera gasped in fright on seeing the men on black, she shivered in fear as the scene of how she was shot keep replaying on her mind.
"Hello dear I'm inspector Timi, we are not here to hurt you and we plead for your utmost cooperation and we promise to hunt down the criminals" Inspector Timi paused to let the word sink.
"What's your name?" Timi asked.
"Vera"
"You are a student of the federal university huh?"
Vera nodded.
"Please we want verbal answers" Timi said.
"Do you belong to any group in school?"
"Yes"
"Can i know the groups?"
"Winners chapel fellowship, Student union and Uyo choral union" Vera replied.
"Is that all?"
"Yes"
"It seems you have forgotten to add secret cult" Timi said.
Vera gasped "i don't belong to any secret cult" Vera added.
"Easy there! I don't expect you to admit that you belong to any but trust me, the police will leave no stone unturned! So you better spill out the truth" Timi said.
"I don't belong to any secret society?" Vera pressed.
"Ok! What is the Uyo choral union all about?"
"It is a singing union headed by John Mfon a medical student, we practise every thursday and saturday for the carol festival that would be held on the 20th of this month" Vera said.
"I see! What's your relationship status?"
"Eh?" Vera gasped.
"Are you married?"
"No"
"Do you currently have a lover?"
"No... Yes"
"Why the hesitation?"
"I'm sorry, it is my voice"
"Hmmmm! can i know his name?"
"HaSmart" Vera stuttered.
"Hasmart?"
"No, Smart a masscommunication student?" Vera said.
"No other?"
"Yes"
"I asked if there is any other guy apart from Smart?" Timi asked.
"No, i have bunches of admirers, it is normal in a beautiful lady" Vera said.
"How do you know that you are beautiful?" Timi asked.
"I don't understand?" Vera replied.
"Ok! What makes you think that you are beautiful?" Timi asked
"I don't know how to answer that question?" Vera replied.
"Who is Harry?"
"Blood of Jesus!" Vera gasped.
"Are you in need of Jesus blood?" Timi asked sarcastically.
"Ehmmm! I'm feeling dizzy" Vera replied and lay on the bed.
"Take care lady! I'm not through with the questioning but I'll leave you to rest but mind you, the speed in which our questioning progresses determines the alacrity of our investigations" Timi said.
"I know but i feel terribly weak" Vera replied.
"Ok! but i want to ask for a favour" Timi clasped his palms together.
"What is it? " Vera replied.
"Gather the remains of your strength for just one question and I'll leave and come back someother time when you are certified 'healthy' by the doctor" Timi said.
Vera nodded.
"Who is Harry?" Timi asked.
"A distant friend" Vera replied.
"You aren't dating him?" Timi asked.
"I've exhausted my strength" Vera replied and closed her eyes.
"Thanks! get well soon, I'll be back" Timi turned and made for the door.
"Officer!"
Timi turned round.
"I thought you came to question me on the incident that almost took my life away, why are you pestering me on my relationship?" Vera asked weakly.
Timi chuckled "I'm trained to think as an investigator, i look at things in concatenation, life is a puzzle which i try to fix! everything in life is connected, it depends on how one could find the connection lines, it is like a circuit box! Goodbye beauty" Timi said and left the ward.
Vera lay on the bed with tears streaming down her cheeks, life is really a puzzle, her own life is more than a puzzle. It seems all the demons in hell were concerned about her walfare.

#Everything in life is connected, it all depends on how we could find the connection lines#
The words of the Inspector echoed in her brain.
★Police Station, Uyo★

Inspector Timi parked his lexus 2016 model in the garage and alighted from the car. He replied to numerous salutes.
"Bring those fighters to my office" Inspector Timi said to a corporal.

"Officer! I salute" Harry and Udoh greeted.
"Sit" Timi said.
Timi cleared his throat and looked at the two men keenly.
"Who among you is called Harry?" Timi asked.
"I am that i am! I am not only Harry but I'm Garri, my baptism name is Abimelech" Harry said.
The inspector fought hard to maintain a strict demeanor but couldn't and he gave a brief laugh.
"Do you smoke?" Timi asked.
"See question! How can an ordained bishop smoke?" Harry replied.
"You are stupid" Timi said.
"It is an achievement" Harry replied.
Timi regarded them for a while and nodded the men were just carefree men and that made him beleive that they weren't part of the killers but he had to question them. Their behaviour could just be a charade.
"You donated your blood to Vera huh?" Timi asked.
"Yes"
"Ok! Who are you to Vera?"
"I'm her everything, I'm the butter in her bread, the vegetables in her soup, the man of her career and investment, I'm her spiritual and physical husband and boyfriend" Harry replied.
"Is it true?" Timi faced Udoh.
"Yes officer!" Udoh replied.
"Do you stay in Uyo?"
"No, na Eket i base" Harry replied.
"What's your profession?"
"I'm a hustler"
"Break it down"
"A keke and bike rider"
"Ok! how did you meet Vera?" Timi asked.
"As i was sitting on a dilapidated and excogitated bench with ma people drinking anointing water, i saw a beauty, sophisticstedal and sepharilacossal lady. Her hips were size 49, her buttocks was size 58. I was delighted in the spirit of christmas and in a confabulation. Baba i was suprised and i fell into the soakaway of love so i...."
"Excuse me! Wetin i do you?" Timi gasped.
"You say?" Harry enquired.
"Why do you want to kill me before my time?" Timi said.
"Oga wetin?" Udoh enquired.
"The english from your mouth is a weapon of destruction" Timi said.
"Ogami, my friend na prof from the university of Ofriyo" Udoh said.
"Ok! how do you know that you are in a relationship?" Timi asked.
"Becoz i asked the lady out, i took her to a hotel and i baptise her in the river of love! I ginger her, i told her that i am the guy that will love her i gat it in me, I'll fix my lens and focus my eyes on her, I'm a photographer for love, i told her that she shouldn't let small boys to ginger her cuz them na apprentice. Oh! Fada lawd they haff jail me for love!" Harry exclaimed.
"Na new one?" Udoh asked.
"You say?" Harry asked.
"I mean your madness! na new one?" Udoh asked.
Inspector Timi stared at Harry keenly and sighed. This is the guy, Vera denied ever being in love with.
"Who was the guy you fought with?" Timi asked.
"An enemy that insulted me and want to steal my babe from me" Harry replied.
"How are you sure that Vera loves you?" Timi asked.
"150% sure" Harry replied.
"You can go"
He retrieved his phone and dialled a number. "Grant them bail".

He heard a knock and the door opened.
"Sorry sir! Excitement couldn't let me" Benjamin saluted.
"Sit"
"Sir I've cracked the security system of the device" Benjamin half screamed.
"Whoah! You are genius" Inspector Philip saluted.
"Look at these pictures sir" Benjamin handed the iphone to Timi.
"God! I know this guy" Timi gasped, "he chased after Vera and was involved in the shootout" Timi said.
"Sir i also went through his chat on whatsapp, it seems he is involved in drug smuggling and he is s gay cuz I've noticed his erotic chat and videos with men" Benjamin said.
Timi nodded slowly. "We are going somewhere".

To be continued..........

I'm super grateful to Princess who reached me via phonecall to express her heartfelt wishes regarding my series.
I promise to do my best to ensure my readers never get bored.
Updates continues every day(mon-sun)

I love you all.

3 Likes

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Oly23(f): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2019
Chaii now it's poor Harry, you dey the relationboat all by yourself grin grin grin, Vera say na distant friend choiii. Keep up the good work author sweet and thanks for the updates.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2019
Oly23:
Chaii now it's poor Harry, you dey the relationboat all by yourself grin grin grin, Vera say na distant friend choiii. Keep up the good work author sweet and thanks for the updates.
Olybaby i swear down,na your comment deh sweet me pass

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Jumluv18(f): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by izaray(f): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2019
Harry go kill person with grammar o grin

Thanks for the update dear

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Oly23(f): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
:-
Noblejohn32:

Olybaby i swear down,na your comment deh sweet me pass
kiss kiss wink
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Nuel45(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
we still gallant
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 9:02am On Dec 21, 2019
Chapter 13
★Pepper them oooo★

It was rather too late when real men realised that true love is not all about taking a girl on a date, popping coktails and wearing a sugar coated tongue. True love entails living up to your responsibility, being able to carry each other cross.
And what fuels a relationship that far is DESIRE.
True love is a burning DESIRE
It burns as wild FIRE
It rides a relationship on TYRES
it never makes partners TIRED
Cuz it is the test for love TRIAL
DESIRE fuels the feeling HIGHER.

★Uyo, Akwaibom State★

Harry and friends bounced out of the Police station. He and Udoh had been bailed out by James. James had to leave Eket for Uyo when he heard the news from Okon.
"Police na big thief, see as they hold us collect 40k, when i grow up I'll wish to be a Police" Udoh said.
"Oga referee! You no ko grow pass this level where you deh" Peter said.
"Make una make plans to return my money" James said.
"Sharrap dia! You no deh dash person something" Harry fired.
"Na me send you to go fight?" James fired back.
"Harry shock my life dat day, if person been tell me i no for belief" Peter exclaimed.
"Harry been wan kill the guy" Okon said.
"Harry you gallant! i swear down" Udoh said and anchored Harry.
"Eh, Harry blow that grammar you been deh blow for police" Udoh said.
"Which grammar?" Okon asked.
"Boys, if to say una hear grammar wey Harry been they vomit una for pick race!" Udoh screamed.
His friends laughed out loud.
"Harry my guy blow us one grammar na" Peter said.
"Una deh craze, you think say na playplay grammar i deh speak. You all better closetulate your arithmetic mouth before it cabasilate my poho into bisba -bisba in aristocractic veribonatic. You all are a poho!" Harry brainstormed.
"Fada lawd take me to heaven, my case is finished" James screamed with hands on his head.
"Harry, where you learn those words?" Peter asked.
"Sharrap! I want to be like Soyinka" Harry said.
"Amen! Idiot" Okon said.
"Make we enter motto reach Eket na" Udoh said.
"No! I gast tidy up matters with my bae before i take off so now we deh go hotel" Harry said.
"We?"
"Yes! I wan go baff change cloth, police cell deh smell like motuary" Harry observed.
"Bro na true talk even my body deh smell make we go baff" Udoh added.
"Oh, Udoh na you been deh smell since for here? You sabi say your smelly body don give me catarhh" Okon said.
"My God will punish you according to his muscles in glory" Udoh cursed.
"Today na Ekid dayooo, work no deh today" Peter informed.
"Mumu, we deh Uyo no be Eket" Okon fired.
"Abi una deh cover masquerade?" Harry asked.
"Who be una?" Udoh snapped.
"Now una wan lie say you no deh cover masquerade?" Harry mocked.
"Harry you don smoke! I resemble your papa weh deh cover masquerade?"Peter snapped.
"Me i wan buy hot drink keep for shed incase masquerade enter so that they ko drink" James said.
"Me if any masquerade near me, i ko sit them down and preach the gospel to them" Harry said.
"You sabi preach?" Okon asked.
"Why i no for sabi preach?" Harry fired.
"Ok, mention place for bible wey you ko use preach" Peter said.
"I ko use John3 vs 16: for God so love us that he fell in love for us and he die for us" Harry quoted.
"Your own bishop na fake! Mention bible portion weh you fit use preach for masquerade" Peter fired.
"Holy spirit will communicate that to me in due season" Harry said.
"Mirriam been text me " James said.
"Eh! You been give am that letter?" Harry asked.
"Yes, but she tell me say she no understand the letter" James said.
"No mind am she no sabi book, that love letter na only professors deh understand" Harry said.
"Tomorrow na evangelism and all of us ko commot go do am" James said.
"Wetin be evangelism?" Harry asked.
"See your mouth like eproko! You been deh form lecturer since and you no sabi wetin be evangelism" James fired.
"Una deh stupid me! One man sense shutdown, another man sense continuatedly continue!! No be everything somebody deh sabi. Even Wole Soyinka no sabi everything" Harry defended his integrity.
"Wetin Wole do you?" Peter asked.
"You say?" Harry asked.
Peter sighed, and they continued moving.
They all crossed into the bank and joined the queue at the ATM.
"Naija people deh stupid me! For your own money, you deh stand under sun to collect am" Okon said.
"Okon shutup! You be bushboy" Harry muttered.
"Harry you sabi use that machine?" Udoh asked.
"Why i no for fit use am" Harry fired back.
Harry made his withdrawal and they left for a botique and got some wears and Harry purchased a peplet gown for Vera.
Harry and Udoh were shown the convenience and they relieved and refreshed themselves.
They all marched after Harry to a computer cafe.
"Wetin we wan do here?" Udoh asked.
"Just sit down" Harry said and called the attention of one of the workers.
"Madam! Merry xmas!" Harry greeted and retrieved his phone.
"Merry xmas to you, how can we help you" the attendant said.
"Ehmmm" he scratched his head. "I wan to do identity card".
"Oh! Is it for a school or cooperate organisation?"the attendant asked.
"I wan make ID card for me and my girlfriend" Harry explained.
"Huh?"
"The thing be say: my pix and my girlfriend pix ko deh the card and you ko write 'soon to be married' " Harry said.
"Oh i understand" the attendant nodded. "Let me boot one of the system , and can i have the pictures so that i could scan them" the lady said and got the phone from Harry.

"Harry you sabi say you deh mad? Wetin we wan come do here?" James fired at Harry.
"Brozez no vex na id card i wan do?" Harry said.
"Id card for wetin?" Peter asked.
"No worry yaself we ko commot here small time!" Harry said and left to meet the attendant.

★20 minutes later★

The card was printed and laminated. The picture of Harry and Vera was on the card with an inscription 'SOON TO BE MARRIED, PREDATORS STAY OFF'
Harry admired the identity card and clipped it to his breast pocket.
♪I'm beginning to fall in love♪
He sang Joeboy's track and got emotional.
He made eight copies of the card and paid the bills.
"Omoh Harry! Pepper them!! You too much" his friends anchored him as they admired the card and clipped it to their shirt. Harry was getting emotional.
"Garri wetin sup?" James asked.
Harry sighed, his eyes getting misty.
♪I'm beginning to fall in love♪
He sang joeboy's track with a sonorous voice and soon tears flowed.
"Harry no hurt yaself, we deh your back nobody ko kill your babe. If anybody touch your babe the person don touch you and if anybody touch you the person don touch us" Okon said and anchored Harry.

"Sometimes, i do pray that this love manifest, i deh fear say something fit do Vera but as at now i deh gallant, as at now i fit break person head" Harry said.
"Garri! Vera na your babe!" James said.
"♪Harry pepper them ooo♪
♪Vera pepper them ooo♪
♪ Who no like better thing♪
♪Havera like better thing♪

The men shocked every one with their song and people in the cafe attributed their madness to the season.
With the ID cards clipped on their shirt, they bounced out of the cafe. Harry kept on humming 'begining to fall in love' by joeboy.
They arrived a shopping centre and Harry bought provisions and toiletries worth 30k.

Things we do for love!!!

♪Omo walai♪
♪if them point gun to my head say make i deny you♪
♪I go tell them say lailai♪
♪No be lie♪
♪I fit to spend all of my money on you♪
♪Spend a couplecouple milli on you♪
♪Give you loving till you say e don do♪

♪Special type of feeling that i feel when I'm with you♪
♪O n du n mo mi, anytime wey i deh with you♪
♪I want your heart and soul and your own body too♪
♪I can't let you go♪

♪I'm beginning to begin to fall in love♪

♪This love no be ordinary thing♪
♪You suppose to be one night fling♪
♪But now i deh catch feelings♪
♪I deh vex when i see you with another person♪
♪i no deh concentrate no more♪
♪Make we felicitate jowo♪
♪Make i feel alright♪

♪special type of feelings that i feel when I'm with you♪
♪o n du n mo mi anytime weh i deh with you♪
♪i want your heart and soul and your own body too♪
♪i can't let you go♪

♪Vera, I'm beginning to begin to fall in love♪

★Harmony lodge★

Victoria sat on the floor brooding, though she heard the news of Vera's condition but she refused to visit her.Her thoughts were on Smart, she felt the pressing need to go visit him but she suppressed it. She kind of felt utter confusion.
'Did Vera call Harry to come beat up Smart?'
'No' She called Harry herself.
'How could he beat up her man'
She chuckled.
'Vera will pay for that rubbish' she soliloquised.

★Sugar boy crib★

"No i no fit jazz down! How non entity ko come nack my baby"
Philip screamed with a pistol in hands, he was ready to pull the trigger at anybody.
" Philopa! Parambus deh follow us for back, stay low we ko follow up matters later" Doctor tried reasoning him.
"I no fit try dat kind thing! That bastard no fit touch my baby go scotfree" Philip screamed.
"Owo! You too deh high, calm down we ko settle am later, stay low for now" Doctor screamed back at him.
Philip retrieved a phone from the table, he logged into his whatsapp application, clicked on a video and handed the phone to doctor.
"See how the bastard the nack my boy, i ko put one bullet for him skull" Philip said and made to leave.
"I command you as the second fada of the sugar boys say make you jazz down" doctor roared.
Philip pointed the gun at doctor.
"No jazzing down until drybones be drybones!" Philip capped and left the stunned doctor.

★Medical Centre , Uyo★

Harry and his crew marched into the hospital with hands filled with goodies. Everyone in the hospital believed they were workers from a noodles manufacturing company doing promo for the company as their ID card stood 'proudly' on their chest.
"Which company please?" A nurse asked.
"We wan see Miss Vera" Harry said.
They were led into Vera's ward.
Harry stood transfixed as he stared at Vera who was in a conversation with her friends.
"My baby" Harry said in admiration.
On hearing the voice, Vera gasped in suprise.
"Uncle Harry welcome! Thanks for what you did" Vera said.
"I fit do more now my blood deh your body, equation don balance" Harry said and kissed her right hand.
"Good day all" Lydia, praise, Veronica, Regina and Iniabasi greeted in unison.
"Good day to you, how are we?" Harry replied.
"We are fine" the ladies gigled.
"Vera please accept my condolence for the...."
"Who died?" Vera cut him short.
The ladies laughed their ribs out.
"Who are these guys?" Vera asked.
"There are my brothers from different mothers. That man on black bear-bear looking like a lost fowl is Peter known as Eli, the other one with a stomach of a gorilla is Okon you can call him Goliath, this one that resembles a pregnant man is Udoh you call him Adam while this handsome man that resembles me is James but you can call him Nebuchadnezzar! "Harry introduced.
"You are welcome in Jesus name" The men said waving their hands to the air.
The ladies fell on the floor clutching their stomach in laughter.
Vera laughed till she began coughing. Harry sat on the bed and patted her back. He enjoyed seeing Vera coughed, everything about Vera was beautiful.
He retrieved a bag and handed a beautiful peplet gown to Vera.
"Whoah! This must cost a fortune" Vera gasped.
OMG! the ladies drooled over Harry.
Harry retrieved another bag and removed an envelope which contained the ID cards, he gave the cards to Peter who clipped it on all the ladies.
"What is this?" Vera gasped in horror.
"Babe, i made this ID card to show the whole world that we are dating. Boys no be so?" Harry echoed.
"Very well Garri! " the men echoed.
"I want all of you to hang this card everywhere you go make the whole Uyo know say me and my babe deh together. When they see as una deh clip the card dem players ko run. Nobody ko touch you for this campus, i deh make my own plans for the bastard wey been shoot you! I ko tear am. Ladies in the house!, even if una wan enter baffroom, clip the ID card for your breast". Harry said.
He shared the cartons of noodles, beverages, toiletries, packs of juice, spagetti(s), bread and cookies among the ladies. Everyone had a large share of provisions.
"Whoah! Harry you are the best i won't visit the store again for provisions! Thanks for the xmas gift" Praise said and they all hugged Harry and his crew.
Harry turned to Vera "I'm beginning to begin to love you"

To be continued.....
Merry xmas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Odoogu(m): 12:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
" Vera just stay strong, it will pass" �
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Oly23(f): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Na wa oo every body just wants to deal with Vera, which kain wahala be this embarassed undecided cry, meanwhile Philip head correct so??
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by damis28crown(f): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
wow interesting author kudos nice work
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by mirob(f): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
The last episode though,�� Vera will be like which kind wahala be this?
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Jumluv18(f): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
Interesting
Thanks
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 2:08am On Dec 22, 2019
Thanks OP
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Ann2012(f): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
Well done OP
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2019
13b
★Medical Centre, Uyo★

"Vera i think you should end your relationship with Smart and focus on Harry" Praise said.
They were still in Vera's private ward.
"Because he bought you guys things that's why you are saying rubbish huh?" Vera slammed.
"Babe take am easy! It was just an observation" Praise pleaded.
"I can't date an animal! I saw the video on whatsapp, i couldn't hold my tears, the bastard had the audacity to beat my boyfriend and to make a thrashy ID card" Vera fumed.
"So if Smart is your boyfriend, who is Harry?" Lydia asked.
"I told you guys everything, i won't repeat my self again" Vera said.
She was in a slough mood.
"Are you aware of the fact that Smart is a gay?" Veronica asked.
"It seems Harry has hypnotised you guys i don't want to talk about this again" Vera said and laid on the bed.
"Ok I'll be leaving" Praise said and carried her things, the other lodge mates followed suit.
"Good bye" they waved at her and exited the room.
Vera felt a deep feeling of conniption. "Damn you Harry"

Philip alighted from a cab, he paid the cab man. He paused to adjust his cap and scanned his body to make sure the bulge of the gun wasn't obvious.
A lexus jeep sped into the hospital premises, Inspector Timi and two constables alighted from the car.Philip frozed in shock and thought of running but decided not to he continued moving fast till he got into the hospital.
"Please i want to see Smart" Philip rapped, his fear increased when he spotted the Officers moving in quick strides to his direction.
"What's your name?" the nurse asked.
"I'm Philip Ekwere, 400level engineering student. I'm a friend to Smart" he introduced.
"Ok, follow that corridor, the first room by your right is the ward" the nurse said.
Philip turned back and his gaze locked with the Inspector's own, he increased his speed towards Smart ward.

Inspector Timi stared keenly at Philip back view and sighed, he moved towards Vera's ward.
"Good day young lady, how do you feel?" Timi greeted and dragged a seat and sat opposite Vera, the constables leaned against the wall.
"I'm fine Officer" Vera replied.
"I hope you are sober enough for the questioning session?" Timi asked.
"I think so?" Vera replied.
Timi inhaled deeply "please i need nothing but the truth from you, I've stressed the word PLEASE" Timi said.
"Do you belong to any social union here in school and outside the borders?"
"No"
"Prior to the incident did you ever have any misunderstanding with anyone?"
"No"
"Don't answer police questions on impulse, think critically" Timi admonished.
"I never had any misunderstanding with any one" Vera replied.
"Do you have any inking why the men attacked you?"
"No, i don't know why"
"Hmmmm!" Timi retrieved his phone and worked on it for a few seconds.
"Have you ever met this face before?" Timi handed the device to Vera.
Her eyes popped out in recognition.
Timi noticed the facial communication.
"I've met him" Vera said.
"Where can we find him?" Timi asked.
"I'm sorry, i don't know where he stays" Vera replied.
Timi sighed in frustration.
He pulled his pistol and stood "I have the vested authority to send a bullet into your knee at the moment"
"No! please" Vera gasped in horror.
"Am saying nothing but the truth" Vera pleaded.
Timi looked at her for a while.
"Now i want you to mention your team members" Timi moved and squatted close to her.
"What team?" Vera asked.
"Your fellow smuggling members" Timi said.
"I'm not a smuggler, i don't know anything about smuggling" Vera shivered.
Timi felt confused, his investigations wasn't moving as he planned, he just couldn't link the cases.
He rose up, and thought for a while.
"The university senate building" he muttered to his team mates.

"Hey man, whatsup" Philip greeted.
Smart turned to the direction of the voice, he stared keenly but couldn't identify the person.
Philip pulled off his cap. "Its your baby na" Philip said.
Smart stared again "Philip".
"Yea, how are you?" Philip moved closer and claimed Smart lips. They kissed passionately for some minutes.
"I missed you" Philip said.
"Same with me" Smart replied.
"Sorry for the injuries, but i warned you at first, no worries i have some one investigating the fool, when i get him, I'll kill him" Philip said.
Smart breathed.
"The boss wants to see you" Philip said.
"Doctor?" Smart gasped.
"No!, darkness" Philip replied.
"Wat for?" Smart asked in fear.
"You haven't been attending fellowship for almost some months" Philip said.
"But I've been paying my dues na" Smart replied.
"And we are being investigated by the police" Philip said.
"Why? did the police discover our consignment?" Smart asked.
Philip nodded.
"Philopa i have a question for you and i want honest answers" Smart said.
"Ask"
"Do you know anything behind Vera's attempted murder?" Smart asked.
"Who is Vera?"
"M...my gi...my friend" Smart stuttered.
"You are a fool to ask me that question" Philip deadpanned.
"Are you aware of the fact that you've betrayed the brotherhood by mating with a nonentity?" Philip half screamed.
"That's why you ordered the hit on her huh?" Smart asked.
"I never ordered any hit" Philip looked away, not wanting to hurt Smart with the truth.
"Hey, Vera is fine! I didn't come here to argue about any bitch, lets have a nice time together" Philip said and moved towards Smart.
"Are you sure she is fine?" Smart asked.
"Damn you! She is" Philip replied and unbuttoned his shirt.
A knock was heard.
Philip groaned in anger. "Come in" he replied.
The door gave way and Vera moved into the ward, she was still on her patient robe.
"Hi" She waved at Philip.
Philip unconsiouly reached for the gun but quickly withdrawed his hands.
"You're supposed to be dead by now" he cursed.
Vera moved closer to Smart and planted a soft kiss on his lips.
Philip groaned in disgust. "i can't be sharing my man's body with a bitch".
"What in hell's name do you want?" Smart asked
"I'm sorry baby" Vera went on her knees.
"There is nothing to be sorry about, the deed is done" Smart deadpanned.
"What deed?" Vera asked, sobbing.
"Your man fights very well! Clap for yourself" Smart scoffed.
"He is not my man" Vera said.
"Easy there! Just get out" Smart roared.
"Please baby I'm sorry, i never called him. Maybe he heard the news about my condition and decided to visit" Vera pleaded running her hands on Smart. "I can't cheat on you"
Smart thought for a while, his eyes met Philip's own and interlocked.
"You heard what he said, leave!" Philip said.
"Don't worry my very good friend, I'll handle it" Smart added.
Vera stared hard at Philip, she had heard that particular voice and she was sure of it.something triggered in her memory.

# FLASH BACK#

"Have you ever met this face before?" Timi handed the device to Vera. Her eyes popped out in recognition.
Timi noticed the facial communication.
"I've met him" Vera said.
"Where can we find him?" Timi asked.
"I'm sorry, i don't know where he stays".
#############

"Hey why are you staring at me like that" Philip asked in fear that he might be recognised. His hand reached for the butt of the gun.
"Sorry i mistaked you for someone else" Vera replied with a light smile.
"Better!" Philip turned and made for the door.
"Philopa, we'll see later" Smart said.
Philip turned to him and nodded with a sinister smile dancing at the corner of his lips and exited the ward.
"Do you know him?" Vera asked.
Smart delivered a slap across Vera's face.
"You this fucking bitch, i could kill you now" he roared and delivered a headbutt to Vera. She fell to the floor and whimpered in pains, she bled through the nose.
"Baby please forgive me, i don't have any business with Harry" Vera wept.
"You even let him donate blood for you" Smart grabbed her.
"No, i was unconsious, i never knew" Vera pleaded.
"Look at my face! The fool pummeled it but i swear by my dad's grave that I'll kill him" Smart roared.
"Please I'm sorry for the pains, Bleep me" Vera said.
"Huh?"
"I said Bleep me! I need to feel the pains too" Vera wiped the blood oozing from her nose.
"You must be crazy, this is not a brothel or some sort of hotel room! anyone could come in" Smart said and sat on the bed.
"Smart please Bleep me hard! I need you to destroy my organs, i want to get the pains that bastard caused you" Vera said and released her robe.
Smart salivated at the sight of her naked body. Below her breast region was a blood stained bandage.
"Won't this hurt?" Smart ran his fingers through the bandage.
"I want to get hurt" Vera said showing a strong lasciviois desire.
Smart was getting pusilanimous. "I might Bleep you to death".
"Do it".
"Very well then" Smart claimed her nipples and sucked it as if drawing milk from it. He ate, chewed and sucked the nipples roughly.
Vera arched her back and screamed. Smart continued with the onslaught on her nipples. He proceeded to her navel and licked it.
He moved up and claimed Vera's lips, her licked her earlobes and inserted his finger into Vera's pussy.
She wiggled her body and almost fell but Smart grabbed her by the breast and it send painful pleasurable waves to her body. She begab to jerk and scream as Smart fingered her furiously.
"Assssh, oooo my God, mmmm aassshh, Bleep, I'm dying" she groaned and sobbed as she felt her liquid gather.
"Smart Bleep me" She gasped.
"Shhhh" Smart pulled out his fingers and proceeded upwards to her nipples. Vera cried as Smart tongue touched her aroused nipples. Her precum already began flowing and she sobbed as her pussy began to itch. She made to insert her fingers but Smart stopped her actions. Her legs wobbled, she made for the bed but Smart grabbed her butt and dragged her closer to himself and held her hands.
"Smart" She called in deep sexual anguish.
"Yea baby" Smart replied.
"I'm dripping heavily please do something" She sobbed and wriggled. Smart pushed her to the wall and she sighed in relief but she felt a sharp penetration in her anal region.
"Nooo! don't " She gasped in pains.
"You told me you wanted pains huh?" Smart said.
Vera nodded in surrender and gave a loud scream as she felt the full weight of Smart dick in her anus. Smart began thrusting and she moaned in painful pleasure. She began sobbing when she felt her orgasm rushing through her.
"Smart, I'm cumming" She screamed as the waves hit her like hurricane, she has never felt such powerful waves in her sexual life before. She grabbed the table tight as she knew she might fall from the impact of the orgasm.
Smart groaned in pleasure as her anal muscles gripped his dick tight, he felt his balls tightened and he increased his tempo.
Vera screamed and wriggled her butt roughly to match Smart's thrust. Her pussy felt like exploding and she cried as her cum rushes through her like the torrent of river Niger. She felt Smart hot cum travel through her and she sobbed and fell on the ground rolling on the floor.
Smart sat on the bed breathing hard, he noticed a card from Vera's robe and retrieved it. He gasped when he saw the man who fought him holding Vera. He growled.
"Oops you guys already have a prewedding shot! You even went as far as making an ID card?" Smart growled and reached for the scissors lying on the table.

★Okon- Eket★

Harry and his friends arrived Eket at noon and were on the street roaming about under the guise of evangelising.
"Oboi, we don deh waka over thirty minutes na make we find place to preach na" Okon said.
"See that house, babes plenty make we land there" James observed.
"So when we enter, na who ko preach?" Udoh asked.
"Harry na our leader na him ko preach" James said.
"If to say na money deh one share una no ko acknowledge me as una leader" Harry said.
They crossed the street and bounced into the compound and they spotted a big german shepherd dog lying on the floor and staring at them warily.
"Harry, abi you be bishop pass na"
"You deh mad, you wan make i die" Harry replied.
The dog barked at them and they raced out if the compound.
"Which kin play be this na?" Peter asked.
"That dog resemble lion, make we check the next compound" Harry said and they moved into the next compound. They met a lady sitted with four men who were smoking.

"Hello sister and brothers, we are members of the African Church of Jehovah, i am brother Abimelech" Harry introduced himself.
"This babe fine oo" Okon whispered to Harry.
"Can i know ya names?" Harry asked.
Silence!!!
"Ok, since you don't want ti say ya name, issorite! I won't force you but anything i call you don't vex. Close your eyes for prayer.
Holyghost fire, i adore you
holy angels, i praise you
In signet to the adioratumisalin! You impacted my psycomitric bisbanson with the spirit of bethssaida.
You brought me to this stubborn sinners so that they may receive the holiest of holy alcohol to reverberate their spirit! Fada force them to accept your word, fada if they refuse give them accident, fada i yam empty. I'm empty like a pot of sour beans, fada fill me till i want no more. Fada any devil in them fada reserve the devil! Fada pepper their spirit so that they will like better thing.
In the mightylastic, effibbastic and parafafic name of Christ" Harry prayed.
"Ammennnn" his friends echoed.
"You are not with a bible, and i don't blame you. I blame your fada who is lucifer! Instead of him to give una bible he gave you igboh. Igboh is not xmas food. Jesus did not send una to smoke. Isaiah chapter 9 vs 6 says unto us a child is born it did not say unto us igboh is born, and the govt shall be upon his shoulder it did not say and babes shall be upon his shoulder. If you continue the socrastic reading it says and his name shall be called wonderful, marvellous it did not say and his name shall be call slayqueen, axeboys, don devil. Haff you hear?
Listen to me, Jesus was born in a manger. Manger means gutter where animals poo. So permit me to debate beyond atavistical jebevulum that Jesus wasn't born in an hotel room most of you haff girlfriends and boyfriends and you use to take them to hotel abi? That is a sin. Take your girlfriend or boyfriend to the manger and heaven will bless you. You will find a manger in a cow slaughter.
Amen!
God bless you, alcohol is not a sin but bet9ja is a sin. Jesus was a carpenter, not a gambler. He didn't play over 2.5. Peter in the bible was a fisherman. Boys listen to the voice of the lawd God of Umaiha go and hustle. Don't gamble so that God will not punish your fada" Harry preached.
"If you enjoy Jesus, wave your hands to the sky and shine your teeth" Harry said.
The men continued smoking and romancing the lady who was sitting inbetween the them.
"Okon this ones na confirm Satan, bring that basin make we collect offering" Harry said.
"You sabi this area?" One of the men spoke for the first time.
"This area worst pass ajegunle" he pulled out a locally made handgun.
Harry and his crew were terrified.
"You see this igboh una ko test am" the men roared.

To be continued............
Sorry for inconsistent updates, i was busy and i couldn't create time to write. I promise to try my best.

I love you all
Merry xmas to all fans of DESIRE

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by vm231: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
Thanks and Merry Xmas
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Jumluv18(f): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
Thank you
Merry Christmas
We love you too
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2019
Chapter 14

★White Christmas★

★Harmony lodge, Uyo★

Every circumstance in life reflect your decision. The problems one face reflect the personality of someone, the are state of slough(s) which nature won't let one undergo because his immunity isn't strong enough to battle it. But one thing is certain, everyone makes their problem and everyone can solve it. It only depends on the path you have chosen to take. But there is no life devoid of trouble, it is a sinequanon in a human's life what is important is man's immunity.

December 25th

Smart and Vera had been discharged by the doctors but they refused to travel home for the festive celebration, Vera wanted spending the whole day with Smart at his lodge.

1 hour later

Vera had prepared melon soup garnished with chicken, kpomo and fresh fish with pounded yam, rice and vegetable stew with grilled chicken. She put them into different foodflask and stocked the food flask in a bag, she stocked the packs of yoggurt into a pail filled with ice cubes, She breathed in satisfaction.
As she made to 'tidy-up' her paraphernalia.
Her phone ringing tone distracted her, without confirming the ID of the caller she swiped the green icon.

Harry: hello my sweetest sweetheart.
Vera: (in contempt) yea.
Harry: won't you come Eket for xmas?
Vera: Nope! I have an emergency assignment.
Harry: assignment this xmas, asin una school no deh give pupils holiday?
Vera: its not my fault, pls I'll end the call I'm busy.
Harry: ok na, but you been receive the alert of the 20k wey i send yesterday?
Vera: Yea, thanks.
Harry: this one na big fuckup! I been make plans for the 'two both' of us. Ehhmm, make i come Uyo na come deh with you.
The call was disconnected by Vera.
"Harry, you must be a fool, i almost got killed becuz of your thrashy ID card". She soliloquized.
Smart almost stabbed Vera to death when he discovered the ID card if not for the intervention of the hospital personnels.
She admired herself through the mirror and silently praised Harry for making a good choice of a dress for her.Harry's money was also used to buy the foodstuffs used in making the food.
She suddenly remembered something and she retrieved her phone and dialled Inspector Timi's number.

★Smart lodge★

"Yea baby, Bleep me, please!" Victoria moaned as her pussy was being pummeled by Smart.
"Do you like it?" Smart asked amidst deep groans.
"I'm dying" Victoria gasped in pleasure.
Smart increased the intensity of his thrusts untill he cummed and fell on the bed like a log of wood. Victoria inserted her fingers into her 'well' and fingered her self till she cummed. She lay still on the bed.
"I hope that damn video is deleted" Smart said amidst quick breath.
"Yea! It remains deleted as long as i keep you to my self" Victoria said.
"You are weird" Smart chuckled.
"As in?"
"Some girls might hate a guy forever if they ever discover that such guy is a bisexual" Smart said.
"I'm not like other girls! I love you 'terribly much'" Victoria said.
"Terribly much?"
"Babe i lack words to describe the level of love i have for you, i love you to the superlative degree" Victoria moved closer and claimed his nipples.
"I guess love is blind" Smart said.
"Why do you say so?" Victoria asked.
"Yea! Love is blind towards all attrocities" Smart said and groaned as Victoria retrieved his manhood and began sucking.
"Will we just stay at home today?" Victoria asked.
"Oops! today is christmas day, i supposed to travel to my home town but I'm broke i spent everything at the hospital" Smart muttered.
"Take heart, but atleast you could have created atleast an impact on Harry" Victoria said.
"I wasn't in a fighting mood that day" Smart defended.
"I can perceive the aroma of stew from the neighbourhood" Smart sniffed.
"Ok i have 2k at home, you could make stew and rice for both of us" Smart said and made for the drawer.
"No let's dress and go out" Victoria said.
"What do you mean, 2k is not enough to flex us for the whole day, we gast eat something i have rice and some condiment here, you will only buy some frozen meat and tomatoes in the nearby kiosk" Smart said.
"I didn't come here to cook for you instead of you to take me out and spoil me rotten, you are here talking gibberish" Victoria disagreed.
Smart clenched his fist.
"I will pull out your incisors, why are you being unreasonable?" Smart roared.
"I cannot cook for you" Victoria screamed.
"Oops then we'll starve" Smart said and pushed her off and moved into the toilet. He retrieved a wrap of cocaine from the toilet cabinet, rolled it and began smoking.

Victoria grabbed the money on the bed and left the house to the market.
She felt confused on what to buy. She remembered that there was rice and a few condiments as Smart claimed but she never knew what the few condiments were.

She retrieved her phone and googled 'what are condiments?'
She scanned through the search result and wasn't satisfied.

'List examples of food condiments' She typed, scanned through the results and make a screenshot.

'What is the difference between foodstuffs and food condiments?' She typed into the searchbox.
She wasn't still satisfied with the answer she got.

"Please i need condiments for stew, i have rice at home" Victoria said as she moved into a grocery shop.
The sales girl retrieved some condiments and placed it on a table, the total amount was 1k.
Victoria paid for the condiments and moved to a cool room and bought some frozen parts of turkey.

"I thought you ran away with my money i would have torn you to shreds with my bare hands" Smart said with bloodshot eyes
"I've bought everything for the stew" Victoria said and dropped the contents on the table.
"That's my girl" Smart said and squeezed her boobs.
Victoria moved to the kitchen, she was confused. She searched the foodlocker and brought out every ingredients and scrutinized them carefully.
She retrieved her phone and googled 'what is the difference between condiments, foodstuffs and ingredients'
The search result confused her the more.
'How can one prepare rice and stew' she googled.
most of the ingredients she saw on net contradicted with the ingredients she had.
She sighed in confusion.
She poured a large quantity of rice into the pot and placed it on the fire, she added salt, four maggi cubes and some spices and left it to boil.

Four minutes later
The rice had a yellowish colour and it tasted awful.
" God the rice is supposed to be white, why is it yellow?" She muttered in confusion.
An idea occured to her: 'salt is white, a large quantity of it will change the colour from yellow to white'.
She retrieved the salt jar and emptied large quantity of it into the pot of rice in a bid to change the colour.

Five minutes later
The rice still maintained the yellowish colour and it tasted worse.
She scratched her hair in confusion.
She recalled her grandma's words

'Itie o' tem ndidia emi afo feheke', usen aya di emi afo di 'nyeme ukpepnkpo' itie ndidia ado' (the kitchen in which you've refused to enter, a day will arrive when you will need its training)
The words of the old woman made sense to her.
Slaymama na bastard!!!
She kept a pot of water on the stove and emptied a tin of tomatoes into it and added some spices, she finally added the raw meat into the water and added a large dose of palmoil and groundnut oil.

Five minutes later
She made a red concotion that tasted like lizard urine.
Tears flowed down her cheeks.

In life, each training we receive is not a waste!
"Baby food is ready!" She called in low spirit.
"Whoah! but i didn't perceive any aroma of stew" Smart replied.

He squeezed his face in shock as he tasted the food.
"Bloood of ma forefathers! Victoria wetin be this?" Smart screamed in horror.
"Keep your voice low, that is the new version of rice and stew" Victoria said.
"New version kill you dia, even a mad person won't taste this shit, you wasted my money and ingredients to prepare this" Smart screamed and graabbed her hair.
"Smart stop you are hurting me" Victoria screamed in pains.
"You will eat this food today! You didn't even season the meat" Smart roared.
"I'm sorry, i dunno how to cook" Victoria pleaded.
"Your mother is a bastard!" Smart fumed.
"Please I'll pay for the damages" She cried.
"God punish you and your damages, your mother na scam, your fada is a scammer, you are a scammest!" Smart roared.
A knock distracted them.
"Who be dat?" Smart asked.
"Is me, Vera"
Smart eyes popped out in horror.
"Find a place and hide" Smart whispered to Victoria.
"I'm not a kid, i won't try such" Victoria adamantly refused.
"You say wetin?" Smart asked, already shivering.
"You heard me well" Victoria replied.

"Smart open up, i can hear you loud and clear,our delicacy is getting cold" Vera said

★Okon- Eket★
African Church of Jehovah
#Xmas service

The whole congregation danced joyfully to the christmas carols being sang by the choir.
The atmosphere was filled with joy and merriment.
"I'm delighted because we are present today to celebrate the birth of our lord Jesus" Pastor Ini said.
The congregation waved in joy.
"We'll hasten up so that most of you will go home for your delicacy! Now i want all the team leaders who went for the envagelism journey to come on the podium and tell the church their success and challenges. It is pertinent for us as christians to be involved actively in evangelism because heaven will be pleased when we win a soul for christ. So i call on the team A leader to come forward" Pastor Ini said and left the podium.
"I call on team D leader to come forward" Pastor Ini said.

Harry bounced majestically to the podium and grabbed the microphone.
"Hallelujah somebody! God is good!!
Heavenly race is importanted for the mystical and symbolic christians that God has anionted in the alcoholic setting in methodology.

If the church understand say hi

I don't expect you people to understand cuz your mind is in the pot of stew at home, bring back your atavistical mind, your food in the house no ko run. Amen!

It is an electric pity that many people don't know God. The pity deh shock me for body. I cry crocodile and vulture tears when i calculate the internal average accelerative motion of the people that don't go to church.

Are you pple with me?
Ok let me switch to pidgin because i can see that half of the church are illiterates. Amen!

I walka go one house yesterday and i saw four men romancing one girl.
I fear, i come deh reason how the lady ko take survive when the main fucking start.
I mess in the spirit because their sins were smelling. I had to kneel down and cry. I told God to use izal, bleach, detergent and the blood to filter their sins.
I preach to them but satan block their ears and the men rose up to attack me.
I read psalm 35 and i ask God to fight for me. The men now brought out gun and i laughed. How dare you bring local gun to threaten a retired armedrobber. I was exceptionally expecting AK47 but they brought toy gun. They no been sabi say me na agbero wey been deh use machine gun but now i am an agbero for christ. I chance them, i come break one bottle of oil for their head and they run mad. If you go uduanka market junction you will see them eating from the gutters because they are cankerworm-like-men.
Hallelujah!......."

"Is ok sir, let me have the mike" Pastor Ini said.
"Oga, you want to cut my anionting short?" Harry asked.
"Church please congratulate brother Harry" Pastor Ini said.

"Harry why you go stand there talk 'nansense' between all of us who been first run?" Peter asked.
"Shaaraap!" Harry cautioned.

The 'grace' was recited and everyone dispered.

"Guys today, i ko chop pounded yam with better style white soup with fresh palmwine" Okon said.
"Make we contribute na" Harry said.
"How much?" Udoh asked.
"If we wan prepare beta style poundo with white soup, we gast use goatmeat like four pound weight, snails and better style fish and everything ko reach like 5k including palmwine" Harry said.
"That means na 1k we ko contribute abi?" Peter asked.
"Na 1k and na all of us ko enter market" Harry said.
"I no ko deh with una based on say me and mirriam get flexing today" James said.
"Omoh you na material, the babe don finally fall" The men cheered.
"But, you ko add 5h" Harry said.
"Merry xmas my gallant men, may our pocket not run dry!!! Happy flexing" Okon cheered.

To be continued.............
John Mfon®
©2019

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by KrazzyAndy(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2019
Maddddd Xmas update cracking me up grin grin grin
Seasons greetings John more ink to your pen
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2019
KrazzyAndy:
Maddddd Xmas update cracking me up grin grin grin
Seasons greetings John more ink to your pen
Merry xmas bro
Heaven bless you merry
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Madosky112: 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2019
(inharryvioce) appearing out of ghostmode....i love this mehn always breaking me up...merry xmass
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by skubido(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
Thanks man
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2019
Madosky112:
(inharryvioce) appearing out of ghostmode....i love this mehn always breaking me up...merry xmass
compliment of the season
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2019
skubido:
Thanks man
Compliment of the season bro
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Noblejohn32(m): 8:37am On Dec 26, 2019
14b
★Smart's lodge★

When circumstances of life tries to make a mockery of one, all you need do is to move in with full velocity and face it head on.

Smart had no choice but to take the bull by the horns.
He unlocked the door and Vera jumped on him and kissed him.
"Are you okay?" Vera asked as she noticed his stiff posture.
"Ehmm! I'm fine" Smart scratched his head.
"What is inside the bag?" Smart asked.
"Let's get in, the food is getting cold"
Vera moved pass him into the room.
Her eyeballs popped out in suprise as she spotted Victoria on a singlet top and a bikini short.
"What are you doing here?" Vera asked as she dropped her bag.
"Am at my man's place, do you have any problem with that?" Victoria asked.
"Iffa hear 'fip' I'll kill you! Vera pls i invited this your good for nothing friend to help me in preparing some food but she prepared cow shit for me" Smart said.
Vera chuckled, she knew Victoria could not even prepare a pot of noodles successfully and she also knew Smart was lying.
"This is what you wanted huh?" Vera moved closer to Victoria.
Victoria gave a brief laughter.
"Smart is my man and there is nothing anyone can do about it" Victoria growled.
"I am not your man!" Smart said.
"No problem!" Vera said and made for the door.
"Baby please don't walk out on me" Smart pleaded as he held Vera's hand.
"Hands off me, i made enormous sacrifices for us to spend this day happily but you choose to pay me back" Vera sobbed.
"No please don't look at it that way!" Smart begged.
"I can see you guys were enjoying, go ahead" Vera said and wriggled her hands from Smart's hold.
"Baby don't leave me na, this is not enjoyment even an animal won't taste that food she prepared" Smart begged.
"Victoria leave this room this particular minutes now before i suck your blood" Smart roared.
"What do you take me for, a piece of thrash huh?" Victoria screamed.
Smart moved closer to her.
"I'll beat you into pulp now if you don't get your sorry ass out of here!".
"Woman beater oshey! If your fellow man stands out for a challenge you'll do nothing!" Victoria sneered.
Smart lost his cool and delivered a straight punch to Victoria.
She staggered and fell to the ground.
"Smart kill me at once! If you don't kill me you are not leaving this room today" Victoria cried and rose up with a fork.
Vera had to step in "Smart you are unreasonable! Leave her alone" Vera tugged at Smart's waist.
"I want her to leave" Smart said in blood shot eyes.
"I'm not leaving, Smart you are a big fool and you'll remain a fool forever" Victoria screamed.
Smart tried to make another move but was restrained by Vera.
"Vicky, if you value your life just leave" Vera said and eyeballed her coldly.
Victoria grabbed the pot of stew and emptied it on Smart.
"Nooo!" Smart screamed and lost his cool, he pushed Vera away and rushed at Victoria. He grabbed her hair and slammed her hard to the wall repeatedly until her body became lifeless.
"Noooooooooooooooo" Vera screamed in horror.
Smart clenched his fist and began shivering.
"What have you done?"Vera asked in great fear.
"She is not dead, let's rush her to the hospital" Smart said and wobbled round the room.
Vera ran her fingers through the crack on her forehead which blood was oozing out in large quantity.
"She is gone! Smart why can't you control your anger" Vera screamed.
"Keep your voice low, i never intended killing her but she has been a terrible pain in the ass" Smart fidgeted with the door handle.
"You want to run huh?" Vera said.
"No let me confirm if the door is locked".
Smart moved closer to Vera and held her shoulders.
"You will have to make sacrifices for our love" Smart whispered.
"Common get your filthy hands off me, infact I'm living" Vera screamed and made for the door.
"We'll have to clean our mess together" Smart moved closer to her.
"You're a fool to say that, it is your mess, you invited her to your place, bleeped her and then killed her" Vera fired back.
"We need to find a way to dispose her body" Smart breathed.
"We?"
"Yea cuz we are in it together! don't worry baby i have everything under control".
"Damn you Smart, I'm not a party to your bloody act" Vera said and tried to unlock the door but couldn't .
"Give me the key!" Vera demanded. She screamed in horror when she saw the room was getting filled up with blood.
"I need the key" She screamed but Smart paid no heed to her.
"I'll invite the neighbourhood with my screams" Vera threatened.
Smart stared at her and chuckled lightly. "You seem to amaze me, we better dispose this or both of us will be implicated".
Vera retrieved her phone but in a swift move, Smart grabbed the phone and slammed it against the wall.
"Myy...ph..o" Vera stuttered.
"Don't be stubborn" Smart growled.
Smart rushed into the rest room and returned with a mop and a bucket.
He wiped the blood stains and emptied it into the toilet soon the room had the stench of an abbatoir.
"We need an air freshner" Vera broke the silence after some minutes of inactivity.
"That's my baby, love is a burden we all have to bear" Smart said.
"Let me go get it from the nearby store" Vera got up.
"No, we'll manage" Smart replied.
"Do you think I'll escape, it is our cross" Vera gasped.
"Remember Christ fell while carrying his cross, if i let you out you'll compromise" Smart breathed.
"I feel uncomfortable with the stench" Vera said.
"We'll wait till evening so that we can dispose her body then you will go" Smart said and made for the toilet. He retrieved another wrap of cocaine from the kitchen cabinet and began smoking.
The stench the room emitted made Vera nauseate and she vomitted and soon felt weak. The gory face of Victoria made her scared but she had to endure till nightfall. She thought on how she will survive with the mental picture of being an accomplice.
Her knees buckled and she fell to the floor.
'Vicky please forgive me!
I never planned this.
I never had a hand in your death'
She cried till there was no tears again.

★Ibeno Seaport★

Inspector Timi sat under an abandoned ship with thirteen policemen. He had received a call from Vera that Philip was her fiance's friend. The federal university already had his data but he wasn't an active student.
He had been able to nab the smugglers next line of action from the messages on Philip's phone. He knew the smuggler's arrest was inevitable.

★Two hours later★
Timi checked his wristwatch and sighed in frustration.
The smugglers were to return to Ibeno from Cameroon on a blue speed boat with 3,000 grammes of codeine.
The police men sighed in anger, most of them silently cursed the inspector for not letting them enjoy their christmas in peace.
A sharp sound alerted them and Timi cocked his gun as he sighted a blue speed boat racing towards the shore.
"Ready yourself" he spoke into his walkietalkie.
The speed boat stopped and four old men alighted from the boat and the boat sped towards another direction.
With the aid of the telescope, Timi scrutinized the men.
"Check their voyage license" Timi spoke into his receiver.

A sea officer marched forward and approached the aged men.
"Can i see your voyage license?"
"Me no know!" One of the men said.
"Huh?"
"Me no know!" One of the men said.
The sea officer scrutinised them carefully.
"Hausa, fulani?" The sea officer asked.
"Insha Allah" the men chorused in unison.
The sea officer sighed in frustration, he searched their bags and let them go.

"Inspector that is the last ferry for today and it is from Maiduguri, your information is wrong" the sea officer spoke into the receiver.

Darkness sighed "the police knows about our mission".
"We need to visit Oron ferry and receive our consignment quick" Doctor replied and pulled out a skin mask from his breast pocket.

★ Okon- Eket★

Harry and his crew were basking in the euphoria of alcohol as they consumed a delicacy of pounded yam and white soup.
"God is good!" Okon cheered.
"Yall ye tie" the men replied.
"And yall the tie"
"The lord is good" the men replied.
"Una stupid, i swear! Where una hear that one" Harry said.
"No be for church dem dey talk am" Okon defended.
"Wetin be 'yall the tie'?" Harry asked.
"My friend sharrap you to deh form over sabi" Peter said.
"That thing na 'all the 'type' no be 'yall the tie' " Harry corrected.
"Eh! you sabi say Pastor vex yesterday! see how you standa for church call everybody illiterates" Okon said.
"Na true talk na, but i no been call everybody na half of the church" Harry said.
"Meaning?"
"Forget that thing, matter don pass" Harry said and emptied his glass of palmwine and smacked his lips.
"I wan buy fadachristmas cloth" Udoh said.
"For wetin?" Peter asked.
"I wan wear am go children party" Udoh said.
"My guy you don deh high!" Harry said.
"If you wear that fadaxmas cloth, na masquerade you ko resemble" Peter said.
"An small children ko deh run wen they see you" Peter said.
"Una too deh destroy person morale" Udoh said.

★ Destiny park★

James and Mirriam sat on a table, directly opposite each other.
The atmosphere was serene, romantic and lovely.
'Majesty' by Perruzzi blared from the speakers at the extreme corner of the restaurant.
"So why did you bring me here?" Mirriam asked as she sipped from her cup of strawberry cream.
"I brought you here to telling you that i love you" James said.
"Start telling me" Mirriam said.
"Ok, how should i beginning my story?" James asked a seemingly useless question.
"Begin from anywhere" Mirriam breathed.
"Ok!, the bible say love was born on christmas! The love i have for you is vibrating, since the day i was seeing you i was confused whether to kiss you or to romance you so i wrote a love letter. Mirriam i can move into the centre of the road let caterpillar jam me because of love. I can slap my fada because of love. I can kill my self because of love...."
"Start killing" Mirriam cut him short.
"You want me to die?" James asked.
"You said you wish to kill yourself" Mirriam said.
"Baby i better die than commit suicide" James said.
"God have mercy" Mirriam gasped.
"Mirriam i love you" James breathed.
"Where are you from?" Mirriam asked.
"Okon" James replied.
"And you?" James asked.
"Ebonyi" Mirriam replied.
"Jesu christe! Ebo wetin?" James asked.
"Ebonyi state" Mirriam said.
"Is it in Southafrica?" James asked.
"No, Nigeria"
"What's your profession?" Mirriam asked.
"I no be Professor" James replied.
"Gosh! you are a stark illiterate"
"Jesus, you haff kill me infact bury me! You call me illiterate!! do you know my degree?" James fumed.
"What's your degree?" Mirriam asked.
"First school living 'cerfitititate' from Ikotokudum primary school, i was the head boy for five years" James bragged.
"Blood of God!!! Please don't kill me with your audio achievement" Mirriam chuckled.
"I be electrician and i get like 39 upstairs in my village" James bragged.
"Clap for your self" Mirriam scoffed.
"Mirriam i want to marry you!" James said and got on his knees.
"Do you have a car?" Mirriam asked.. "Yes"
"Where is it?" Mirriam asked.
"In the car stand" James replied.
"Don't dare joke with me" Mirriam said.
"No worry, if na car i ko buy am" James said and pulled out a box from his pocket.
"Marry me Mirriam and make my life to be like nigerian film,when i stay on my bed in the cold darkness konji deh hold me, marry me so that we can Bleep till thy kingdom come.
Marry me so dat when i die, you will die with me, die for me, die ontop me.
Marry me and bless me with pikin.
Please Mirriam of Ebonyi marry me!" James proposed.

To be continued.........

1 Like

Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Uchecci: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
Need a sugar mummy contact agent Cj +14197310196
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by Oly23(f): 12:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
I dont even know what to say, somehow i just want to cuss out Vera and say serves her right, jeez i mean the signs were there but she just had to stick to Smart cry. Well she should enjoy the bed she made lipsrsealed.
Re: "Desire" By John Mfon by DiegoNakel(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2019
Wetin Ronaldo no go see Untop air

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Selfless Desires / The Child Bride / Chimamanda Adichie's Make-Up Advert On London Billboard (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 184
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.