Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo (4929 Views)

Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / Lobatan!!! Lagbaja Attack Obasanjo In New Video / I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by lajjy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2010
9icest:

I dont know why people like you still live in the 21st century. Whats the protection against bullets if not bulletproof.
Weaklings like you think every politician has some demon shielding them. And you call yourself educated?

@9icest, you are not nice in every ramification of the word, what i posted was just to create a mockery of the whole drama and moreover u called me a weakling, so you are the superhero abi. And to think that I care about how politicians protect themselves is  a gross conclusion on your part. The only conclusion I can deduce from your repulsive post is that you are a BIG FOOL and you know what -- A fool is like the big drum that beats fast but does not realize its hollowness . i dont think I have that time to exchange words with slumdog and my humble conclusion is (The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong is to let him have his way).[s][/s]
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by cold(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2010
I reckon this man is already dead.No pictures,no videos no names.
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by lagbaja(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2010
mikano80:

what makes him the best president,looting N300b for road construction, syphoning billions through power holding,illegal acquisition of millions of share in transcorp.forceful acquisition of lands for bell university and ota farm, converting state and federal government fund for presidential library,buying into oando oil through o and o oil limited,taken over some steel companies through his son company,what about arik air,where do we start.And what do you view as his credit,GSM?The policy have been drawn and was in the pipeline with rolling out 090 and other fix wireless while the second part of the policy was to roll out GSM which eventually came under his tenure. Privatization have been there,it was only his tenure that most Nigerian lucrative companies became his family and friends company.Femi Otedola father was a political associate of obj,and they took over AP Oil.Martins took billions from police equipment fund as a front man to OBJ,yet he remain the best man to receive obj from overseas trip.OBJ still have  lots of question to answer.But he has to realize that in his 500 room hotel in Ogun state,he will only sleep in one room and the rest is vanity.

dont loose site of my comment, i never said he was a clean man with no bad records, all i said is that he remains the best president we ever heard. And by the way most of your allegations are loaded with exaggerations and untruths.
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by Ecash1: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2010
[quote ]
Remember he was a soldier
[quote][/quote]
Thank God it did not reach baba,but the issue of soldier does not arise,it is not an absolute immunity to been hit.
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by MaiSuya(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
According to him, “Nobody was prepared for the sudden attack. He had not touched Baba (Obasanjo). It was not true that he hit Baba. Don’t forget that Obasanjo himself was a soldier.

I laff when I see this comment
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by tennyalad(m): 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2010
even the ex president driver does not know the simple rule of locking the car, anyway i am sorry for the guy i just hope he achieved whatever he planned to achieve so he wont suffer in vain
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by naturecome: 2:02am On Nov 11, 2010
chei!!, the man don die be that cry
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by hawley(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2010
lagbaja:

That man still stands out as the best president Nigeria ever heard.History will one day vindicate him

No doubt.
He should sack his security details asap.
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by SegzyJoe(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2010
I think God just love this guy.He has been close to death several time right from his days in the army, civil war, he escaped Abacha death trap in the prison by a breath of air and now. In my organization,, it is a standard rule to lock the car doors centrally before the car moves, even when am driving myself, i hardly leave my car doors unlocked. how much more Obj's driver and security details. Some guys should loose their jobs for this. It cannot be rationalized.
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by kunlekunle: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2010
obj na owu man. chop for body
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by comechop1: 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2010
Some of our press like adding spice just for the sake of making money!!! Am such the attacker could be a mad man, sick man thou looking like a normal man. What ever the case maybe, he should be access properly becos there are some ignored men and women including children parading the streets with a psychological problem and could be aggressive to any one any day any time.

Even at the lagos international airport i remembered a certain time, a mad man was sleeping there and was used to attack the people. Any way, i believe no one is after baba, na press dey find their chop money!!!
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by olojoro: 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2010
I think it's ok to say the attacker guy has been offed. May his brave soul rest in peace. He did, or at least attempted to do, what 99.9999% of us want done but don't have the testicular fortitude to pull off grin
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by bolu1(f): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2010
« #27 on: Yesterday at 05:56:44 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whilst we may all laugh at this, it shows the shocking failure of his security detail. It could have been somebody else.
Question is - where were his security team trained? and by who? It is basic procedure to lock all vehicle doors centrally once the principal is in the vehicle - even before they move off.
Having had access to OBJ more than a few times, i have always been shocked to see how incompetent his security team were; and this was whilst he was still President. One one occasion, in the UK, i actually walked past the security team, into his hotel suite, and into the dining/ lounge area, without being challenged - and they did not know who i was!

i agree with you 100%, how did the man get so close to an ex-president and was able to open the door?
i suspect is security detail
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by fasa2020(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2010
He should have shot the useless man called OBJ! dt would've made the story lovely, lol
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by Christine5(f): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2010
Gerrrrrrrroutttt!!!!

LOLZ @Mutw
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by Ymodulus: 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2010
kunlekunle:

obj na owu man. chop for body
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by hannydarl(f): 3:19am On Nov 13, 2010
Eiyaaaa why now?
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by darozz(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2010
the guy must be a real lunatic to have made such risky and stupid move. i pity him shall, i just dey imagine the beating
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by youngjoc: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2010
abeg na who fling fela 70yr old mama commot window of 3storey building?dis1 na small ting sef.
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by IGBOboyy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2010

No doubt.
He should sack his security details asap.

You say this as though you speak of a righteous being. I feel utter disgust at some pips in here
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by SapeleGuy: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2010
In a land where Jazz reigns supreme, that hot slap is very symbolic. The end is nigh.
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2010
LMAO @ OBJ
grin grin grin

Eyah, pele o grin
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by opson: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2010
Everything about this loving country is stupid, how could Obasanjo sit in his car heavily secured with doors unlock. Plain stupid
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by 1025: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2010
lucky u obj but remember u will not be this lucky all the time.
Re: I Was Not Hurt In Airport Attack – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2010
wtf who cares angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) / 2019: FG Seals Off Atiku Intels Headquarters / David Mark Breaks Two years Silence In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.