Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles (20733 Views)

River State Youths Begging For Rice From Oil Companies / Ondo Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Major Highway / Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles by 3kay945(m): 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2019
This is the kind of gesture to emulate.

Lazy youth wont see this now.
Re: Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
benpuzzy:
I thought he said that henceforth they start using Bida-Agai-Lambatta road.

There has been such orders in the last couple of weeks,but enforcing it is always the problem

1 Like

Re: Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles by benpuzzy(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
danjumakolo:

There has been such orders in the last couple of weeks,but enforce it is always the problem
I don't know what their plans are because some of the Road projects initiated before election have been abandoned. The 10km road that spans from Kontagora to Rijiyyan Nagwamatche has been abandoned the painful part of it is that, this is the road to the home town of the sitting Governor.
Re: Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
benpuzzy:
I don't know what their plans are because some of the Road projects initiated before election have been abandoned. The 10km road that spans from Kontagora to Rijiyyan Nagwamatche has been abandoned the painful part of it is that, this is the road to the home town of the sitting Governor.

I am from zone C where the gov hails from,but the gov is not actually pulling weight.So many sychophants around him.
Re: Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles by Tensor: 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2019
Baresco:
These are the kind of protest we need

We need protest against this too, you jihadist sympathizers pretend it's not happening

Re: Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles by KingGBsky(m): 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2019
RxSameer:
ur lack of exposure will be ur detriment some of you are just living in extreme corners of Nigeria so I don't blame you who told you aboki owns niger, Mr man u better leave ur village n get exposed

Leave my village and come to a village? No Sir!
Re: Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles by benpuzzy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
danjumakolo:

I am from zone C where the gov hails from,but the gov is not actually pulling weight.So many sychophants around him.
That is why people are kicking against his candidate for the coming council election, this has created crack in APC in Kontagora, Zone C and the State atlarge, too bad.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles by galadima77(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2019
oglalasioux:
Suleja Minna road is the worst road in Nigeria. Still baffles me that Niger State had two heads of state from it.

hahahahaha

Try;

Kontagora - Rijau road

Sarkin pawa - Kaduna road

Wawa - Babanna

Kwakuti - Kaduna express

Bida - Minna

Tegina - kontagora

Let me not even take you to Ibeto - Auna - Felegi before you hit the Mokwa- kainji route

And if you wan die finally, try Tegina - Birnin Gwari - Kaduna road
Re: Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles by zicoraads: 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
Lolo is busy flying over the bad roads. angry
Re: Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles by SolarHub(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hmmmm

YOU WANT TO ENJOY AT LEAST 8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY WITH OUR 1KVA SOLAR SYSTEM? CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Niger State Youths Protest Against Bad Roads, Block Incoming Vehicles by rafhy(f): 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatai Buhari Visits Tinubu In London / Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? / Reception For Enugu Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi In Nsukka (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.