Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! (33427 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
phillippians:

It's all hypocrisy! Forming class that doesn't exist, this girl I speak of now is a nurse in the hospital and she don't even have a phone, imagine! And she said she has a boyfriend... I asked her, "so u have a boyfriend and you don't have a phone? Please don't ever repeat it in public if u don't want your fellow girls to start laughing at you" she was obviously embarrassed at my remark, I just shake my head for most Nigerians girls

For me it’s not about class nowadays we have to weed out the unseriousness and see if some guys are truly loyal to their fellow men if a woman says she is married and it’s really true that she’s committed to someone and she doesn’t want to mess about a real guy will understand right and back off

But if in another case she is still single and with someone who is a bit slow in declaring his intent but she has reserved her heart for him she can day she is taken

The c part of the whole thing is if your not even her type instead of being rude she will just say she’s married and end the discussion there
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by NaijaAlien: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
[/color][color=#000099]

I just can't comprehend ur point of view fully, tried to reason along buh saying a boyfriend is not a husband should also apply to fiance.. except you don't wana agree there are so many r/ship that broke even after engagement ring.
Life is a process, one stage/level leads to the other. without boyfriend who you for call fiance .... committment as no time frame, engagement don't jus happen, commitment frm both parties or one of the parties as to trigger it.
According to your write if only marriage deserves commitment, then i ask how do we get to that level without commitment. can two unserious minds metamorphous to a couple, even if a gurl kips 10 bf u just av to take one serious @least

[You are on point..most times I am baffled at the level of bitter and backward people like this op..you just get up and decide to post shit, like the op didn't go into a relationship before getting married (if ) or countless people, stop posting nonsense op
]
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
phillippians:

Yeah, u might be right to some extent but wrong somehow. I onced asked a girl out and she told me she had a boyfriend, in my mind I was like.. "and you think I don't have a girlfriend? " lol... I just let her be, after like two weeks she was now d one trying to come closer to me, already I was planning my wedding by then. She was shocked when I served my wedding invitation cards to the hospital managements and staffs... Women can pretend, they will like a guy but will pretend totally about it, expecting d guy to keep chasing them. Who has such time?

So you too had a girlfriend? Maybe she knew or has seen you with your girlfriend
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Tex42(m): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Only a dinosaur can elicit this kind of silly and warped idea.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Hamachi(f): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2019
kiss
DTC2:

Bf and Gf this days looks childish. Breakups has increased.

Children play bf/gf

Real men look for a wife

Do not quote me
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by chiteny(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2019
Hamachi:
Your boyfriend is not your husband!

A guy approached you for a relationship, and you tell him, 'I have a boyfriend', boyfriend ke. It's very wrong to tell a guy, "I have a boyfriend', when a
guy asks you out. Its totally wrong!

I once met a Lady of like 25 years I really admired, I asked her out and she boldly told me, 'no! I have a boyfriend!' Jesus!

A boyfriend at 25 years? A boyfriend has no right over any girl, because he is not yet matured to have a woman, that is why he is a boy.

You can only tell someone, " I am engaged or I am married'. Telling a man that came your way you have a boyfriend simply means you are still a kid playing around with a boy.

You can't keep a boyfriend for the rest of your life and expect to be married. A boy must graduate to a youth, then to a man. A boy is someone that keeps a girl for fun, a fiancé is someone that want to marry her, and man is that person that finally pay her dowry. Having a boyfriend that sex you doesn't mean you are in a serious relationship or you have a man that will marry you: it simply means, 'I have a boy that I have fun with'

You can have as many boyfriends at a time, but you can only have one fiancé and one husband. Dont tie down your destiny with a boy. Don't tie down your destiny because of ignorant.

Having a boyfriend is just like having a normal friend. Having an intimate boyfriend is like having a sexual partner, that marriage isn't yet involved. It is not being in a relationship. Anybody is free to toast you. Having sex with a boy doesn't mean you guys are committed for each other. You can be in a sexual relationship and thinks or feels you are in a committed relationship. Committed relationship starts the moment you both had graduated from that childish fantasy, from that childish fallacy.

Ie, when he finally proposed to you and meet your parents.
Stop being ignorant!
Stop living in ignorance.
You can reject your husband because of a boyfriend. Don't ever be proud just because you have a boy that sleep

Firstly are you male or female. The write-up suggests u are male but your profile says female.

Secondly you are correct, but the status-quo will not change and girls of these days don't care about these truths you put up here.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Hamachi(f): 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2019
undecided
Osyxcel:
This write-up get as e be. Doesn't make much sense to me.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Hamachi(f): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2019
lipsrsealed
Ornament2003:

Balderdash!

Girls, ladies & women on this forum, let no man deceive you. If you're not ready for a relationship that will lead to marriage, Stay alone. Which one is boyfriend is the one that sex you, fiance is the one that engage you? What a wobbled allegory! HIV IS REAL O.
Wait for that one personality that will Transit from boyfriend to fiance to husband. How many men will turn your honeypot before the supposed husband will come? Be faithful from the beginning and let no MAN confuse you. Be A faithful girlfriend, fiancee and wife. LET NO MAN USE SENSE TO TEST-RUN YOUR PUNNANA!
What a lustful generation!!!
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by iwantolive: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2019
She is not my wife yet.
manGODDED:
so you mean your girlfriend is free to f**k around as she likes abi?
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Hamachi(f): 2:59am On Oct 28, 2019
iwantolive:
She is not my wife yet.
Then wife her.
Re: Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband! by Hamachi(f): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2019
It is your family challenges
Chidex50:
This is your family problem. Rubbish! This is not a well reasoned observation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / My Message To Men / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.