Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

She Just Died Like That. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Died Like That. (4130 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Just Died Like That. by kripen(m): 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
There was this girl my best friend dated. He met her in her ND finals and this my guy stood by her all through. Though he was not all responsible for the schooling expenses but he do assist any time she needed financial assistance from him. This my guy is a civil servant and really wanted to settle down but was not desperate. There is this one thing I like about this my guy was that any girl he dated he doesn't double date them. However, he proposed to this girl before she graduated.

After her graduation she was called up for the mandatory one year NYSC program. During that year my guy took it upon himself to check on her during the service year. Gotten there or before then he has never suspected any thing. When he got there, he met this male corper sharing same room. To us that knows the nitty-gritty of smart play In relationships we would have knew there was something cooking immediately we meet male sharing same room with your girl as the proverbs says 'body nor be fire...'
The only time my guy start suspecting was when the guy insisted of still sleeping with them that night as my guy said he saw other male rooms in that lounge. My guy said he slept the same foam with his girlfriend that night why the corper slept on the ground, during the night when he wanted to have some fun (muegbesuegbe) the resistance from his girlfriend and the movement from the corper that pretended to be sleeping on the ground confirm his thinking that something is going on between them. The nest day nobody asked him to disappear as early as possible with the speed light.

He confident in me that he is done with the girl but to us we still asked him not to call it off that shit do happen in service, and as long he has not put ring in her hand he can't blame her for what has happened and he harken to our advice

After the service she introduced my friend to the parents, my friend said he was accepted by the parent and that he gave the father and uncle wines and he asked them he will be coming in no distant time(personally he had planned the nest six to eight months to do the introduction). Three to four months after, he was supprised the girlfriend was now acting funny and when he investigated he was surprised to know that the girl was already pregnant for a police man who was same native with her who works in different state from her home town, when he further his investigation he understood that his people wanted her to marry same native from her village I. e man who came from the same village.

Behold, after the police had clean the bottom plate or gotten what he needed he disappeared to where he came from. She could not help things anymore as things were now fallen apart. She put to bed and was now a single mother.

What really baffle me was after having the son he went to meet my guy twice to accept her back which my guy refused vehemently.

My guy now married with a child do receive call from her but some weeks back my guy just called me that the lady had died. How! I asked he said the lady went back to meet one of the guy that dated her my guy said he really can't confirm if it was the corper. And that she had complications from the second child bearing.

I am just thinking as an adult she couldn't decide for herself, she lived her life anyhow...

Anyway may you rest in peace, if coming to life again there are many things you need to change.
Once again may your soul rest in peace.

Girls and guys please learn from this

8 Likes

Re: She Just Died Like That. by seniorgozman(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Hmm
Re: She Just Died Like That. by michbax(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2019
This one strong gaan... I wonder how some girls reason..
Re: She Just Died Like That. by DenreleDave(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
Fatymore Pls learn from this ooo.. Stop jumping from one

2 Likes

Re: She Just Died Like That. by Pubichairs(m): 2:24pm On Oct 22, 2019
Nigerian girls of these days? use them get hope at ur own peril

no hope in hopelessness actually ..cos many of them don't know wot the want, bunch of confuse Muppets

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Died Like That. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2019
Sad. We have to be careful though. But she died from childbirth. Its natural.
Re: She Just Died Like That. by aminusodiq(m): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2019
jj
Re: She Just Died Like That. by fatymore(f): 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2019
DenreleDave:
Fatymore Pls learn from this ooo.. Stop jumping from one
you ehn
Re: She Just Died Like That. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2019
kripen:
There was this girl my best friend dated. He met her in her ND finals and this my guy stood by her all through. Though he was not all responsible for the schooling expenses but he do assist any time she needed financial assistance from him. This my guy is a civil servant and really wanted to settle down but was not desperate. There is this one thing I like about this my guy was that any girl he dated he doesn't double date them. However, he proposed to this girl before she graduated.

After her graduation she was called up for the mandatory one year NYSC program. During that year my guy took it upon himself to check on her during the service year. Gotten there or before then he has never suspected any thing. When he got there, he met this male corper sharing same room. To us that knows the nitty-gritty of smart play In relationships we would have knew there was something cooking immediately we meet male sharing same room with your girl as the proverbs says 'body nor be fire...'
The only time my guy start suspecting was when the guy insisted of still sleeping with them that night as my guy said he saw other male rooms in that lounge. My guy said he slept the same foam with his girlfriend that night why the corper slept on the ground, during the night when he wanted to have some fun (muegbesuegbe) the resistance from his girlfriend and the movement from the corper that pretended to be sleeping on the ground confirm his thinking that something is going on between them. The nest day nobody asked him to disappear as early as possible with the speed light.

He confident in me that he is done with the girl but to us we still asked him not to call it off that shit do happen in service, and as long he has not put ring in her hand he can't blame her for what has happened and he harken to our advice

After the service she introduced my friend to the parents, my friend said he was accepted by the parent and that he gave the father and uncle wines and he asked them he will be coming in no distant time(personally he had planned the nest six to eight months to do the introduction). Three to four months after, he was supprised the girlfriend was now acting funny and when he investigated he was surprised to know that the girl was already pregnant for a police man who was same native with her who works in different state from her home town, when he further his investigation he understood that his people wanted her to marry same native from her village I. e man who came from the same village.

Behold, after the police had clean the bottom plate or gotten what he needed he disappeared to where he came from. She could not help things anymore as things were now fallen apart. She put to bed and was now a single mother.

What really baffle me was after having the son he went to meet my guy twice to accept her back which my guy refused vehemently.

My guy now married with a child do receive call from her but some weeks back my guy just called me that the lady had died. How! I asked he said the lady went back to meet one of the guy that dated her my guy said he really can't confirm if it was the corper. And that she had complications from the second child bearing.

I am just thinking as an adult she couldn't decide for herself, she lived her life anyhow...

Anyway may you rest in peace, if coming to life again there are many things you need to change.
Once again may your soul rest in peace.

Girls and guys please learn from this
what is there to learn?
besides is this a true life story?
Re: She Just Died Like That. by chinchonglee(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
No moral lesson frm dis story.

She jst died a normal death.

2 Likes

Re: She Just Died Like That. by ruggedtimi(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Na because nairaland is an open forum, person go dey write anything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Just Died Like That. by DenreleDave(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2019
fatymore:
you ehn

Na advice ooooo

1 Like

Re: She Just Died Like That. by kripen(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
what is there to learn?
besides is this a true life story?

Nothing here to learn, the story was fabricated!!!
Hmmm Nigerians.
One suppose to learn from others mistakes

It is not mandatory everybody will learn from this even if it happens to you, or you read this story 1000 times.
Re: She Just Died Like That. by kripen(m): 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
chinchonglee:
No moral lesson frm dis story.

She jst died a normal death.

No maral lesson because no intrinsic value is given to it. Just face reading.
Re: She Just Died Like That. by Thermodynamics(m): 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2019
Don't mean to insult you oh but bros, this your English get as e be.

4 Likes

Re: She Just Died Like That. by Basics007: 3:43am On Oct 23, 2019
What's muegbesuegbe?
Re: She Just Died Like That. by EvilPOTATO(m): 3:51am On Oct 23, 2019
I wouldn't judge her. Life atimes gives us very tough decisions to make.
While in NYSC, as an adult she might have overwhelming sexually desires she couldn't cope with even tho she loves your guy. She might need companionship, which your friend could not provide because of distance. She might need psychological comfort which can not be given through phone calls

To you, All the above listed facts may not seem like a plausible or big deal reason for her act the way she did, but, if you put yourself in her shoes, you may understand better.
Rip to the dead.
Re: She Just Died Like That. by Blissbath(f): 6:04am On Oct 23, 2019
Everytin
EmptyCoconutHead:
what is there to learn? besides is this a true life story?
Re: She Just Died Like That. by Martinez39(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2019
I don't know the purpose of this story. She died a natural death. Even women that are not promiscuous die the same way at times.

1 Like

Re: She Just Died Like That. by kripen(m): 7:18am On Oct 23, 2019
Martinez39:
I don't know the purpose of this story. She died a natural death. Even women that are not promiscuous die the same way at times.

One of the purpose of this story is that staying with or having one partner is so important as long there is assurance from the partner you are with.

As it is said in every action there is always a reaction, if she had settled with one partner all these going to and fro with frustration and then looking for who to finally accept her wouldn't have be there.

I know there are many guys who would want to have her back after sleeping around and having
a kid for another man. They will say because of love 'which kind useless love!' , in my tradition you are digging your grave. As a man your yes should be yes and your no should be no.one should not compromise his/her belief because of what is in-between the leg.

2 Likes

Re: She Just Died Like That. by kripen(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2019
Basics007:
What's muegbesuegbe?

Meaning having sex
Re: She Just Died Like That. by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2019
May she rest in peace.We humans makes our life complicated,Sorry to say she must have been alive if she sticked to the man who really wished her well.
Parents and friends have a big rolls in our lives,with differnt advice coming from every corner.Some are centered on money ,good living and the rest,not considering how peaceful your life would be.

Been a Nigeria girl is difficult i must tell you.Most parents are seeing you as a liberator of their poverty.
Most feels they are doing you good.
Its time we look beyond Greed and give the girl child what she truely choice and want.
Her days will likely be prolong.

4 Likes

Re: She Just Died Like That. by kripen(m): 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2019
stinflame:
May she rest in peace.We humans makes our life complicated,Sorry to say she must have been alive if she sticked to the man who really wished her well.
Parents and friends have a big rolls in our lives,with differnt advice coming from every corner.Some are centered on money ,good living and the rest,not considering how peaceful your life would be.

Been a Nigeria girl is difficult i must tell you.Most parents are seeing you as a liberator of their poverty.
Most feels they are doing you good.
Its time we look beyond Greed and give the girl child what she truely choice and want.
Her days will likely be prolong.

True talk.
As a grown-up girl/lady nobody should force you into what's not right.

Though the family and even the society has a great influence but still those should not still deter you from doing the right thing as long you are no more a minor.
Re: She Just Died Like That. by Kinson1886: 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2019
She complicated d whole tin.., think, gals should learn from dis..

1 Like

Re: She Just Died Like That. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2019
Blissbath:
Everytin
uyai mma! abadie?
Re: She Just Died Like That. by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2019
Rest in peace. To the rest of us,Forget say body no be firewood. Wetin Konji go cause Kongi no go comot am.Learn how to tame the kongi
May God help us

1 Like

Re: She Just Died Like That. by Blissbath(f): 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
uyai mma! abadie?
fyn...u?
Re: She Just Died Like That. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
i swear ehn grin reading some stories here will spoil your mind about relationships grin
anyway thank God i don comot for naija grin grin
at least here is a sane climate cheesy

(1) (Reply)

+18: SO, AM I Stupid Or Smart? (My Picture + Story) / Most Virgins Are Guilty Of This, Why? / Help I Think I Am Gradually Becoming A GAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.