Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

You Do Not Care. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Do Not Care. (3061 Views)

13 Ways To Get Over A Guy Who Does Not Care About You / Why You Should Not Care About What People Say About You / 13 Ways To Get Over A Guy Who Does Not Care About You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Do Not Care. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Sometimes, I think it is overrated. Selfish even. Especially if one is in a special type of relationship that entails not seeing one's partner for a long time. I begin to wonder, is it really fair to ask the person or yourself for that matter to be celibate for that long? I know people that haven't seen their husbands in 1, 2 years and they have been celibate the entire period.
That one na punishment.

Lol  grin  Spikey!

See as you dey talk like say the thing na food!  cheesy  cheesy

Remember the origin of sex was to procreate, we are just abusing it now as it is! If a woman decides to settle for such a marriage, she should be able to live with the consequences.

Me, I dont see why I would live in a different country from my husband. I mean what is so important? Aside from sex, men and women have other needs that should be satosfied by their partners. It's just not right!
Re: You Do Not Care. by spikedcylinder: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2010
Lol.
I won't even answer your 'if na food' question on here. Before I get branded as the mod with shukushuku bam bam hunger. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: You Do Not Care. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2010
LOl grin

Actually I understand . . . I mean who wouldn't . . . with a man like yours! wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: You Do Not Care. by spikedcylinder: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ahahahahah. You and your jokes. tongue cheesy
Re: You Do Not Care. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Do Not Care. by ElRazur: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ujujoan:

Lol  grin  Spikey!

See as you dey talk like say the thing na food!  cheesy  cheesy

Remember the origin of sex was to procreate, we are just abusing it now as it is! If a woman decides to settle for such a marriage, she should be able to live with the consequences.

Me, I dont see why I would live in a different country from my husband. I mean what is so important? Aside from sex, men and women have other needs that should be satosfied by their partners. It's just not right!

Please keep religion away abeg. Monkeys and what not have sex just like humans do as a form of past time. If you claim seexxxx was only designed for procreation, how come giving a blowjjjjobb feels just as good? After all, the mouth was made for swallowing and talking but not eating the magic stick or juciy hole? shocked

You also forget that some people are just naturally Hot (Like myself) and sexxx ain't exactly a big deal.

OMO IBO:

Women and sex sef.
You'd think someone's holding a knife to their throats

Dude is honest and upfront  . . . . .he gets bashed.
Dude tells porkies, he still gets bashed.

Na wa ooo.

Spikedcylinder, wasere jare.

Abi o, one cannot win. Smh.

spikedcylinder:

I understand entirely what you are saying. As far as I am concerned, this is the true definition of calling a spade a spade.
In reality, both parties might love each other deeply but still cheat on each other like a buncha morafokers. It's only realistic to say that 'babes, whilst I love you, you can satisfy your carnal urges till we are on the same page geographically'.
I must admit that it'll take two extremely mature individuals to understand this kind of mentality and it might sting to hear it being said to you but in actual sense it is a totally selfless thing to say.
I don't know if you get my drift?

Gbam. I get your drift well well. grin
Re: You Do Not Care. by Tinksh(f): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
ElRazur:

@Ujujoan

Where is it a taboo to talk about the obvious, will you prefer I keep mute if you and I are involved in similar situation and pretend there is not much? shocked Come on, if honesty is the best policy as my people talk, why can it not be applicable here.

Right.

Do you mind explaining why a "suggestion" is perceived as "asking to go and do it"?

Also, can you explain this "woman thing" to me?

Hehe, if only it was that easy to explain!! For some women it a preception thing. I guess if we suggest something we where thinking about it in depth before saying it cos some women are very deep thinkers and over think things. Speaking from experience, hehe!!! I have some woman friends that cant be faithful and see sex as purely physical and no big deal but for a lot of the others and myself it is much deeper than that.

Many people throughout history have tried to figure out women and explain us but my friend, we are very complicated creatures, hehe!!! I will come back and try to explain better. If any other ladies can help me out explaining that would be great, lol!! Sometimes we just dont make sense to you cos we are wired differenty. To long and complicated for a thread, lol!! I feel for guys that are trying to work us out, i cant give away too many secrets, grin
Re: You Do Not Care. by greedie1(f): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2010
@poster, u want us to air our views ryt? Den pls allow us to do just dat nd not try to coerce us in2 agreeing wit u

@topic,
even if he said it good heartedly, i ll still cry foul. If he cares 4 me,he shouldnt think dat,much more say it. Ha
Re: You Do Not Care. by ElRazur: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2010
gree-die:

@poster, u want us to air our views ryt? Den pls allow us to do just dat nd not try to coerce us in2 agreeing wit u

@topic,
even if he said it good heartedly, i ll still cry foul. If he cares 4 me,he shouldnt think dat,much more say it. Ha

shocked

No vex o. Not sure I am forcing my view on anyone jare. shocked
Re: You Do Not Care. by baybbootz(f): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2010
LOOOOOLLlLLLL
*just passing*. . .lwkmd!!!!
Re: You Do Not Care. by lovelynat(f): 3:01am On Mar 21, 2011
the guy's prolly been with someone else and wants the girl to do the same to relieve his own guilt
Re: You Do Not Care. by mikkymoi(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2011
I see nothing wrong in what u said sha,
But watch your tongue next time,

Come and receive your punishment,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Glued To Another Man's Wife During Illicit Affair [video] / How To Get Bigger Busts Naturally / I Adviced My Girl To Do Abortion, She What She Did To Me (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.