Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

How My Boyfriend Dumped Me For Not Being A Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Boyfriend Dumped Me For Not Being A Slay Queen (1283 Views)

I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Boyfriend Dumped Me For Not Being A Slay Queen by Beke2020: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2019
Hello ma

My name is Roseline (not real name) from Asaba and a member of the telegram group. I really want to talk with you concerning relationship issue.

I am not saying am perfect but to some extent I know I am okay, since my last relationship I have decided to be alone because have not been this Lucky one.

I was in a relationship with a guy abroad he came to Nigeria we saw and liked our selves he traveled back and we kept the relationship going well .After 6 months he asked me to help him get an apartment that he is tired of staying in an hotel anytime he his in the country.

He sent the money for the apartment and properties in the house being that.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/how-my-boyfriend-dumped-me-for-not-being-a-slay-queen/#comment-4358

Re: How My Boyfriend Dumped Me For Not Being A Slay Queen by habsydiamond(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2019
Why not post the story here in full.... U won send us to ur blog abi.. you click u faint straight

Re: How My Boyfriend Dumped Me For Not Being A Slay Queen by IceColdVeins(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2019
You dey write letter to yourself....You even put 'hello ma'
And you day wait make i click....................

1 Like

Re: How My Boyfriend Dumped Me For Not Being A Slay Queen by Beke2020: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
cool so you are a joke? Now I know, thanks grin
IceColdVeins:
You dey write letter to yourself....You even put 'hello ma'
And you day wait make i click....................
Re: How My Boyfriend Dumped Me For Not Being A Slay Queen by SavageResponse(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Beke2020:
Hello ma

My name is Roseline (not real name) from Asaba and a member of the telegram group. I really want to talk with you concerning relationship issue.

I am not saying am perfect but to some extent I know I am okay, since my last relationship I have decided to be alone because have not been this Lucky one.

I was in a relationship with a guy abroad he came to Nigeria we saw and liked our selves he traveled back and we kept the relationship going well .After 6 months he asked me to help him get an apartment that he is tired of staying in an hotel anytime he his in the country.

He sent the money for the apartment and properties in the house being that.....

https://livelystones.com.ng/how-my-boyfriend-dumped-me-for-not-being-a-slay-queen/#comment-4358

So you expect us to click this link?
Re: How My Boyfriend Dumped Me For Not Being A Slay Queen by chinweasaa(f): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
U never ready for us to read and advice
Re: How My Boyfriend Dumped Me For Not Being A Slay Queen by Beke2020: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2019
Yes ma grin
chinweasaa:
U never ready for us to read and advice

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Watch People Having Sex?? / Tonguedom Out! A New Contraceptive (image) / Ladies, Check Out The Good News!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.