Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. (1471 Views)

Lady Embarrassed At A Restaurant After Her Date Left Without Paying The Bills / I Just Shot Myself In The Foot...the Fallout From Cheating / Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by SteveOfu: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Some people can be petty with an extra.. Tueh!
I was scrolling through my messenger, having a good laugh at the number of unreplied messages and pitying the senders because if only they know how much messages I have right there, they'd pity me and not send even a hi. So, I stumbled upon this particular message from a son of man it read "hi, my favorite writer". For seconds, I felt my shoulder rise to the ceiling on their own accord leaving other parts of my body on the cushion where I sat.

First things first, I checked his profile on Facebook and boy, was he so fine! Pictures looking like they were shot with a camera yet to be seen. His pengness was out of this world, looking like something I've never seen before. See my life na, all these pengness and I've kept his message dated 5th July 2019 unreplied. I felt bad for myself at my stupidity and insensitivity.

Did Y'all read the part he addressed me as his favorite writer? Look at me na, a common Chidera like me. The only interesting thing about me is that I'm Emmanuel's daughter. See how I'm a fine boy's favorite writer. I thought of editing my bio and adding "someone's son's favorite writer", but I said let me reply him fess.

"hey there". I replied. I've learnt not to throw myself at people's sons from home training, so, being civil is everything. Luckily, fine boy was active and he replied in a space of few minutes.

We got talking o, from the usual "hi, whatsup", we extending to having very lengthy discussions telling ourselves how our days went and all that. We exchanged numbers too and got talking on the phone and chatting on whatsApp. In my mind, he proposed to me on my next year's birthday and we wedded, relocated to the finest part of Abuja leaving all the traffic life in Lagos and all the alaye jor jor jor lifestyle to start a family, a home of bliss. I even gave birth to twin boys, all in my head.

He later asked for a date. Normal, normal na, I feigned hesitation, but later agreed for a particular Saturday.

That Saturday, I told my aunt I was going to meet the loml and that in no time, she should be ready to meet her inlaw. I dressed up and left the house. The venue, somewhere around Festac (it's not like I can't remember the name of the place o, it's just that my heart is still not strong enough to).

We finally met, sat down, he placed his order and I placed mine. We talked and talked. I was talking like a radio without battery at the sight of a fine boy.

He excused himself, and that was it. Ten minutes, fifteen minutes, twenty minutes, fine boy was nowhere to be found. I called, I texted, no reply, no answer. Sensing what might have happened, I equally ate the food remnants on his plate. I mean, if I must pay for something, I must sha have enough food in my stomach. Incase I will be moved to the plate washing department, kitchen axis.

Thank God for vex money, I was able to foot the bills.

I got home that night and received a text from a strange number which read "for the times I spent pitying you on Facebook when you wrote about the loyl who later left you to wash plates in a hotel, this is you paying for them. I pitied you, thinking it was a real story only to realize it was fictitious, I felt you having a true experience won't be bad. At least, you have an experience to write about and entertain your followers with, thanks to me! Lest I forget, you're a jolly sweet girl, fun to be with and won't be bad for a girlfriend, I hope we can have another date. This time, a real one, bills wholly on me".

The nerve! I blocked the bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wow okay
Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wow!!! This is interesting!!!
He is a broke guy that needed something to eat bt used the excuse of teaching you a lesson!!
All these facebook boys are usually broke!! We have many of them here also,they will be forming dangote bt real life they just looking for gullible girls to deceive nd probably scammed them!! That's why whenever i wanna go out with someone I'm always with my ATM card incase of necessity!!! Nd they usually dress nice nd look attractive,because they knew ladies are easily carried away by this stuff!!
At least you have learnt your lesson,avoid facebook instagram twitter nd nairaland guys!!
Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by Vulcanheph(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
This one is strong

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by melodynk01(f): 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
That was cruel
Imagine the nerve asking for a second dateundecided

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by SteveOfu: 4:45am On Oct 27, 2019
Vulcanheph:
This one is strong
Very wrong
Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by SteveOfu: 4:46am On Oct 27, 2019
Pettyprincess:
He is a broke guy that needed something to eat bt used the excuse of teaching you a lesson!!
All these facebook boys are usually broke!! We have many of them here also,they will be forming dangote bt real life they just looking for gullible girls to deceive nd probably scammed them!! That's why whenever i wanna go out with someone I'm always with my ATM card incase of necessity!!! Nd they usually dress nice nd look attractive,because they knew ladies are easily carried away by this stuff!!
At least you have learnt your lesson,avoid facebook instagram twitter nd nairaland guys!!
Thank you Sis.
Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2019
SteveOfu:
Thank you Sis.

Thanks For what xactly .. undecided
Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2019
I checked your DP.
I understand him...
The fact that u even ate his remnant says a lot..
I won't say the word but gym registration isn't that expensive... I heard too much flesh isn't healthy... makes you sweaty and all.

no offense... you're still a great writer tho

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by seniorgozman(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2019
Very funny
Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2019
Bonatheripper:
I checked your DP.
I understand him...
The fact that u even ate his remnant says a lot..
I won't say the word but gym registration isn't that expensive... I heard too much flesh isn't healthy... makes you sweaty and all.

no offense... you're still a great writer tho
Chop knuckle guy

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by xest(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2019
Pettyprincess:
you that is talking, what do u have to offer. You quick to call guys who hustle as broke. Can u hustle and give ursef a treat?
Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by SteveOfu: 7:42am On Oct 28, 2019
Yes she can.
xest:
you that is talking, what do u have to offer. You quick to call guys who hustle as broke. Can u hustle and give ursef a treat?
Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by klenton(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:

the rate at which you jump at threads about guyz is alarming, the guy that did this to you might not even be here, so u have to move on and eschew those negativities you droll about whenever u see write ups like cus its holding you back

Do u ever think about how many lives that have been made beautiful by people u meet whether on facebook, here or elsewhere, do u know how many girls that have gotten married from guys they met on the internet, what about jobs and contracts?

my dear the truth is that wickedness exist in both sexes and not just because they are male or because they are on the internet

nevertheless your entitled to focus either on the negative or positive aspect of life cus whichever one you choose defines you, its obvious your restricted by your choices

honestly its like you have finally made it in
life whenever u see topics like this, am sure this is what turns you on, but remember one mans meat is another mans poison, to some, whether you like it or not guys they met on the internet is the best thing that happened to them.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by emoa2002(m): 8:48am On Oct 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Plss take am easy naa, there are still nice guys in Nairaland that are here, atleast for intellectual discuss too naa.
Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2019
Your writing is good.
Your profile picture looks cool.
I'm not a fine boy.
I'm a good listener and a great conversationist.
Should I send you a PM?

P/S I don't bail out on dates.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by Depressed101: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pettyprincess:
olodo he wasn't broke... Stop calling people broke. Nobody is broke... Dude smart die... Laughing my axd out my shesst
Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by Depressed101: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Your writing is good.
I'm not a fine boy.
Should I send you a PM?

bros na bazooka shot be this o... Choi.. Lets see her reply. This will interesting

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by SteveOfu: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Your writing is good.
I'm not a fine boy.
Should I send you a PM?

wink
Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by xest(m): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2019
SteveOfu:
Yes she can.
who is this? How do you know she can? If she can she wouldn't think of Calling a guy stingy.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. by SteveOfu: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
xest:
who is this? How do you know she can? If she can she wouldn't think of Calling a guy stingy.

(1) (Reply)

Men: Can You Fight Over A "Snatched" Partner? / Please How Do I Know She Is Pregnant? / My Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.