Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again (52190 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Guy Shocks Lady Who Ordered For N7k Takeaway For 2 Friends After Their 1st Date / Man Walks Out On His Date Who Ordered Takeaway Of N7K For Her Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Dailyhappenings: 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
This Twitter user took his private life public as he tells a lady named Mariam to send back his 7 thousand naira to him of she doesn't do as agreed.

MARIAM FROM Ibadan, IF YOU'RE NOT COMMING AGAIN AS WE DISCUSSED, SEND ME BACK MY 7K,
https://mobile.twitter.com/peppindelaw68/status/1187605217031938049

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Newguyhere: 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mugu fall yahoo girl chop grin

331 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by emeijeh(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ode
Ozuo

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2019
Why the attack on the guy. He invested on the lady. She wasn't promising and he wants a refund. Economics.

262 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Homeboiy: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
Chidinma be warm do me same thing

I gave her assurance that she will get alert for tfare

6 hrs to agrees time I gave her a last minute cancellation, she never chat me since the incident happened.

The man no dey street wise

Make she use her money come

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Tobinrobin(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
He probably thought he would be chopping her lol grin. The babe run

8 Likes

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Homeboiy: 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2019
RedCreme21:
Why the attack on the guy. He invested on the lady. She wasn't promising and he wants a refund. Economics.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by jbillz4u(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
This kain thing dey pain person ehn

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by decatalyst(m): 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
I think this is the new trick these impoverished girls just learnt.

Collect money and not show up.

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by donbachi(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ibori was discharged by a court in nigeria...but pleaded quilty in a London court...na so dis Mata be.if u know u know.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by AstroG: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
This one still dy learn work for where these hoes dy grin. f am inviting to my crib and we agreed that u will come,u will use ur money and come oooh. Then when going back,ah will give u everything together.

Been Streetwise is Golden

196 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin

Na postpaid sure pass for this hoes
I cannot can with prepaid

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by aspabay(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lol

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by WalkerMichael(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
What kind embarrassing title be this na op lmao. He added "Ibadan lazy grin grin

I find that very hilarious though.

OyiboOyibo:

Is that the Nigeria of your dream.... Wake up

Guy, wind up now. Can't you laugh over this post after a very tired day? Why some men dey always come nairaland come cause trouble like this? undecided I dey sense those village men grin (PUN HIGHLY INTENDED)

donbachi:
Ibori was discharged by a court in nigeria...but pleaded quilty in a London court...na so dis Mata be.if u know u know.

WTF are u saying man?? grin grin did you read the title before commenting.? See another of those men grin grin cause trouble people Hahahahahahaha

400billionman:
Where is EFCC when you need them ??

You sent her the money as what exactly ?

Bro, first.. Nice moniker & wonderful personal text... Mehn! I followed you o... See dreams mehn! Everyone should check..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
She should be arrested
This is exactly how romance scammers scam those lonely white women

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Proffdada: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
Miriam has moved on grin
He shouldn't commit suicide cuz of 7k which is collateral damage grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
Newguyhere:
Mugu fall yahoo girl chop grin
Is that the Nigeria of your dream.... Wake up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Kendumazy(m): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by YungMillionaire: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
She should return his money ASAP. No play, no pay.

5 Likes

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Blisplendor12(f): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Guy you're a learner, you don lost. Wait you will get alert soon. Don't go and find your way

4 Likes

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by landmark86: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Don't just no why am rolling on the floor with laugh. But make I yah una the story.

3days before M.M.M freeze their customers acct, three set of people wia merge to pay me sum of 450k (200k+150k+100k).

At the freeze of people acct one of them now call me and beg for the return of the money.
Abeg if na you will you return such?

Na so I escape been a victim of m.m.m grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Ipromote: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
It's just a joke c'mon guys! grin

I promote businesses on social media. See my siggy to contact me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by infogenius(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ur 7k Don enter voicemail.
If u like report to Trump

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by aspirebig: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2019
Not funny
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by happney65: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
today's episode of things that never happened..twitter users and their lies.. grin grin..Lying like little pigs

20 Likes

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by OfeAchi: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
grin
I'm sorry sir, but that's a non refundable deposit

5 Likes

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by marvin905(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
this guy still dey learn work..
never ever send money to any chick money for transport unless you know her well even that is a gamble..
postpaid is bae
guy money don enter voicemail

25 Likes

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by 400billionman: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Where is EFCC when you need them ??

You sent her the money as what exactly ?

5 Likes

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by Isoduwa(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
EFCC should arrest the girl not after the guy don chop bitterleaf dey wait and the girl come scam am tell me which innocent girl will cool him. Down back to his senses

3 Likes

Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by seanjy4konji: 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gba

Imagine someone Chopin 5 k out of 300k you budget to spend on the weekend if the turn up loser than u think and cancel all other girl only for her boot to show.. She loss but it go pain u.. I have their receipts..na she loss.. I'd den layer drop am for Ajah under bridge... I go pity am
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by mechanics(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
RedCreme21:
hahahah, he won't try that next time.
Re: Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again by pussyAvenger: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
decatalyst:
I think this is the new trick these impoverished girls just learnt.

Collect money and not show up.

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.