Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl (53128 Views)

Is It Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Blood Coming Out? / How To Disvirgin A Guy (A Step By Step Guide) / I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Frank2021: 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good evening everyone, please I want to know the tips on how to disvirgin a girlfriend, my girlfriend is a virgin and she is very Hot and will be visiting me soon to have sex with me and this is the first time I am to have sex with a virgin and i am scared because I don't know how to do it so she won't shout. Someone should tell me how to do it please.
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by TinubuThief: 6:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
[center][/center]
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by TinubuThief: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Is your brain paining u?

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by fman(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Just put ur one for her Zero
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Zonefree(m): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2022
Wereys don plenty pass normal people for this forum grin

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Emmanueltrinity(f): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
people dey o! omo see pesin issues
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Pandev(m): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
this one na Obote. You've not had sex with her but you believe she's virgin? you be learner. Wait till you fvck her first and hear the story of how she was raped countless times in the past grin. I advise you to face your studies

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
@Pandev
Lol
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by kenechukwuj(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Imagine the audacity.... tueh lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Kimiso(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
You need to watch xxxvideo for that
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Highman56: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
And who lied to you that she is a virgin tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Oturatetuala(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Imagine another person problem. Hmmm
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Frank2021: 7:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
She told me herself and this is the first time we are to have sex
Highman56:
And who lied to you that she is a virgin tongue
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by jeromestarks: 8:08pm On Aug 18, 2022
Make sure you want to marry her.

Now to the lesson;
Rob your penis on her tigh until it becomes very hard. Slide it into her vag gently until it penetrates.
Note: you have to make good use of pre-intimacy so as to make her very wet. Else, the penetration will be very painful to her.

As you progress into her, make sure to ask her if she wants you to stop.
As soon as she says "stop". Brother, stop and continue another day.

Sex with a virgin takes patience the first time. After which you can fvck her really hard.

Good luck bro.

Finally, you need to understand that after the sex, one of these two things will definitely happen to you:
1. Either you progress in life ( your life becomes more meaningful, great job, you start a project and finish it, etc) or
2. You retrogress (bad things start to happen to you, death all around you, loss of job, you aquire bad habit, depression and frustration set into your life, you get scammed, all manner of losses begin to happen in your life until one day, just one day, you die miserably)

No be Every toto you go fvck o.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Truvelisback(m): 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2022
Frank2021:
Good evening everyone, please I want to know the tips on how to disvirgin a girlfriend, my girlfriend is a virgin and she is very Hot and will be visiting me soon to have sex with me and this is the first time I am to have sex with a virgin and i am scared because I don't know how to do it so she won't shout. Someone should tell me how to do it please.
She is a virgin. A virgin can't be very hot and Hot. Abi u dey Jones?

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by toujurs: 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Make sureshe is very wet, before you spread her legs wide at two opposite angles, for a doggy penetration.

If not, she will cry her tongues out in pain.

Ensure to buy a sex lubricant. And apply.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Judal(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Omoh. this is why i hate having sex. So discusting

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Frank2021: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jesus Christ you are making me fear o
jeromestarks:
Make sure you want to marry her.

Now to the lesson;
Rob your penis on her tigh until it becomes very hard. Slide it into her vag gently until it penetrates.
Note: you have to make good use of pre-intimacy so as to make her very wet. Else, the penetration will be very painful to her.

As you progress into her, make sure to ask her if she wants you to stop.
As soon as she says "stop". Brother, stop and continue another day.

Sex with a virgin takes patience the first time. After which you can fvck her really hard.

Good luck bro.

Finally, you need to understand that after the sex, one of these two things will definitely happen to you:
1. Either you progress in life ( your life becomes more meaningful, great job, you start a project and finish it, etc) or
2. You retrogress (bad things start to happen to you, death all around you, loss of job, you aquire bad habit, depression and frustration set into your life, you get scammed, all manner of losses begin to happen in your life until one day, just one day, you die miserably)

No be very toto you go fvck o.
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by nooboody: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2022
Use scissors

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Frank2021: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Thank you but I don't know if my dick can stand for long because I masturbation alot. If she found out I am doomed, is there any drug to help a guy maintenane erection
toujurs:
Make sureshe is very wet, before you spread her legs wide at two opposite angles, for a doggy penetration.

If not, she will cry her tongues out in pain.

Ensure to buy a sex lubricant. And apply.
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by jeromestarks: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Frank2021:
Jesus Christ you are making me fear o
Don't call that name anyhow. It's not Islamic name.
Shey na you wan fvck? Then you should be ready for what comes after.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Pandev:
this one na Obote. You've not had sex with her but you believe she's virgin? you be learner. Wait till you fvck her first and hear the story of how she was raped countless times in the past grin. I advise you to face your studies
All of them na studies. He wan learn

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by BrotherCork: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
Frank2021:

angry
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by BrotherCork: 10:29pm On Aug 18, 2022
Frank2021:

do has we do...do has all men do...watch YouTube sir!(no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by GboyegaD(m): 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
Why not wait till you get married?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Pandev(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
HeroHero:
All of them na studies. He wan learn
good for him then
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Gadafii: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Use fork angry
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by techWriter3: 12:14am On Aug 19, 2022
Is your cerebral paining u
Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by toujurs: 7:18am On Aug 19, 2022
Frank2021:
Thank you but I don't know if my dick can stand for long because I masturbation alot. If she found out I am doomed, is there any drug to help a guy maintenane erection
masturbation is very bad. Drugs is very bad. Take natural herbs, and take less of sugary things

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2022
Una say wetin be this for Nairaland o. Are you people really like this outside this forum? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2022
Omor I done laugh tire begin cry here.. which kind forum be this God grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl by Teddious20: 8:25am On Feb 08, 2023
Why does some ppl say that if u knack a virgin and something when wrong or you guys have issues, if she swear for that guy eh no go catch am?

(1) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.