Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

No One Is Ready To Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No One Is Ready To Help (779 Views)

Vaseline Crew Food Is Ready....don't Forget Your Vaseline / Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car / Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Is Ready To Help by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
I made a post here weeks ago how desperate and depressed I am to play football. I'm a talented youngster from a poor background.

Since the begging of this year have been hustling for money to join a football academy, but I haven't been able to gather the amount.

I've been crying out for help but everyone seems to forget about me. And even the mods deleted my post

Re: No One Is Ready To Help by visiFisiMisi1: 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
OP since the begining of the year if you had done a labour job for 4 months, you would have gotten the money you looking for

1 Like

Re: No One Is Ready To Help by Bojack(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
visiFisiMisi1:
OP since the begining of the year if you had done a labour job for 4 months, you would have gotten the money you looking for
gee its past eleven, op must have kicked the bucket
Re: No One Is Ready To Help by visiFisiMisi1: 12:01am On Nov 04, 2019
Bojack:

May his Gentle soul Rest in peace
Re: No One Is Ready To Help by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2019
its not funny though it sounds funny... i just hope this guy is still alive, Nigeria is not this bad, there are regular 10k - 20k monthly menial jobs. I did alot of it when i lost my dad in ss1 that was about 16years ago just to raise money for computer training school. Today i'm a professional in I.T sector. The problem is these youths are not ready to work to achieve their dream. if OP had gotten a 15k job and safe 7k monthly at the end of this year 70k don complete o

Nigerians are willing to help but we can't trust you , too many people lies to rip of money from hard working Nigerians and that's the reason why no matter the story you write online, no one is ready to listen

Bojack:

2 Likes

Re: No One Is Ready To Help by joe4christ(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2019
I think this guy is gone for real. That creamy substance on his palm from the suicide thread must be highly poisonous!
Re: No One Is Ready To Help by MrCork: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:
I made a post here weeks ago how desperate and depressed I am to play football. I'm a talented youngster from a poor background.

Since the begging of this year have been hustling for money to join a football academy, but I haven't been able to gather the amount.

I've been crying out for help but everyone seems to forget about me. And even the mods deleted my post

angry
Re: No One Is Ready To Help by MrCork: 11:12am On Nov 04, 2019
Ironman15:

..erm bro..romance section strictly for chasing women.. Hissduchess is free if u ready.
..but if u need help wit foot ball..sport section will help (Good luck, be strong)
angry

(1) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Friend Is Asking Me For Money And Not Ready To Get Down With M / Wizkid Finally Confirms That Tiwa Savage Is His Girlfriend. (VIDEO) / I Have Forgiven My Girlfriend But Can Our Relationship Still Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.