Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

My New Girlfriend Friend Is Asking Me For Money And Not Ready To Get Down With M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Friend Is Asking Me For Money And Not Ready To Get Down With M (786 Views)

Is It Okay To Date An Ex-girlfriend’s Friend? / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Friend Is Asking Me For Money And Not Ready To Get Down With M by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2019
I met this girl 3 to 4 weeks ago. I took her out on three different occasions. Last two days I tried having some quality time with her on bed, but she came up with an excuse that she don't trust me and I should give her time but she is already asking for money....for hair. Pls what should I do... because me giving her the money will look like I want to impress her to get down with her, on the other hand, me not giving.....she will think I'm getting wise or been stingy.
Re: My New Girlfriend Friend Is Asking Me For Money And Not Ready To Get Down With M by Edyice: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
vic17:
I met this girl 3 to 4 weeks ago. I took her out on three different occasions. Last two days I try having some quality time with her on bed, but she came up with an excuse that she don't trust me and I should give her time but she is already asking for money....for hair. Pls what should I do... because me giving her the money will look like I want to impress her to get down with her, on the other hand, me not giving.....she will think I'm getting wise or been stingy.

Uncle didn't know that when you ask a lady out , you owning her money grin

Three weeks ....lol Now you are even in big debt
Re: My New Girlfriend Friend Is Asking Me For Money And Not Ready To Get Down With M by Pubichairs(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
U are h0rny

And

She's a selfish and demanding type..

This relationship will lead u both astray ..oga better go find some one that will make an impact to ur life...and leave all these "sub for me" and jobless folkz u are chasing ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Friend Is Asking Me For Money And Not Ready To Get Down With M by Quality20(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
vic17:
I met this girl 3 to 4 weeks ago. I took her out on three different occasions. Last two days I tried having some quality time with her on bed, but she came up with an excuse that she don't trust me and I should give her time but she is already asking for money....for hair. Pls what should I do... because me giving her the money will look like I want to impress her to get down with her, on the other hand, me not giving.....she will think I'm getting wise or been stingy.
give what u cn spare

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs He Just Want To Smash / Dramma In Lagos As Man Who Refused To Pay For Sex, Turns A Grammarian (video) / Advice Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.