Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion (38300 Views)

Kaduna Massacre: Villagers Sue FG, Demand ₦‎33 Billion Compensation / Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by voltron14: 5:41am On Oct 29, 2019
5 million dollars for his residence.

I just dey vex.
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by MetaPhysical: 5:42am On Oct 29, 2019
djdutch:

Buratai likely has his own. To make the authorities turn a blind eye to his million dollar Dubai properties

grin grin grin
You are a wickedt guy, ah swear!
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Thunderblasts(m): 5:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Oh Chim..
Mompha that year...
While would they even come back to Nigeria after making such kinda money.
These fraudsters hardly invest!
1 billion can make you the next Dangote if you want to be but No they won't want to work it out via business at all.
Crime is an evil addiction I guess!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:46am On Oct 29, 2019
As we have billionaire kidnappers so also there are billionaire yahoo-yahoo. When one of their syndicates get captured the others will scatter like rats

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Patrictemmy(m): 5:47am On Oct 29, 2019
And At The End... Vanity Upon Vanity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by ruggedtimi(m): 5:50am On Oct 29, 2019
if u use those calabashes na so e go end, No need to look up to most of this big ballers because if you check their source na dirty spiritual money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by ruggedtimi(m): 5:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Ogaemmy:
Lol. My Aunty once told me to be wary of Lebanese. She told me they are very diabolic and most of their wealth ain't pure. She told me most people working for them, work for donkey years but don't always have anything to show for it. You can't steal from them, their money can never make you rich no matter how much you think you could steal from them. Now I know what she was saying.

P/S-
My Aunty worked for them(still works for them) for many years. I got a cousin who is half Lebanese and half Nigerian. In fact, he is a popular celebrity today, but won't reveal his identity. So, I know what I'm saying.

Also, Watch shocking untold story of the Lifestyle of famous Nigerian actor, Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSZWqkZkg8g
Lol who ur cousin identity help

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by SenecaTheYonger: 5:55am On Oct 29, 2019
www.legit.ng/amp/46346-2391.html

He was arrested 7 years ago for fraud but must have released himself by paying money.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by ednut1(m): 6:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Juju wey no fit make u vanish. Is that juju

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by BBBmall25: 6:05am On Oct 29, 2019
ayukdaboss:

There are bad eggs in every country, their flashy lifestyle isn't the reason for your business failures. And the next VIP at EFCC should be Tinubu, if Tinubu can be put in check, a whole state is going to experience a positive difference being loose from his shackles! Unless you're trying to tell me that Hushpuppi's money is not legit while Tinubu's money is? And just so you know, the criminal might contest for the topmost position in the next elections and people will still vote for him! grin
Guy, Keep Ur Biafra Infected Brain Away From My Mentions! Tinubu Or No Tinubu, Lagos Is Ahead Of Ur 5 land-dead Lock States! Go And Cue For Ur Kereson O. Live Calabar Niggah In Peace. Unam Ikot!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by jaxxy(m): 6:06am On Oct 29, 2019
This is getting messy now.

“Koudeih was arrested at the weekend after a three-hour stand-off at his N1.8 billion luxury apartment in the 33-storey Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower, Victoria Island, Lagos.”

How can an apartment cost N1.8bill for heavens sake? We build houses only people who steal public or private funds can live in. I sincerely hope legit folks can afford these Eko Atlantic apartments.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by MetaPhysical: 6:06am On Oct 29, 2019

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by voltron14: 6:13am On Oct 29, 2019
jaxxy:
This is getting messy now.

“Koudeih was arrested at the weekend after a three-hour stand-off at his N1.8 billion luxury apartment in the 33-storey Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower, Victoria Island, Lagos.”

How can an apartment cost N1.8bill for heavens sake? We build houses only people who steal money can live in.

It's one of the high rises at the Eko Atlantic if I'm right.

Honestly, these guys make nonsense of hardwork.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by ayukdaboss(m): 6:14am On Oct 29, 2019
BBBmall25:
Guy, Keep Ur Biafra Infected Brain Away From My Mentions! Tinubu Or No Tinubu, Lagos Is Ahead Of Ur 5 land-dead Lock States! Go And Cue For Ur Kereson O. Live Calabar Niggah In Peace. Unam Ikot!
Ette! Aba die? Lol
I'm not IPOB man, just stating it how it is and quit with the bullshit of Lagos being ahead of any state, Lagos is shit man compared to where it's supposed to be, if you can't accept that truth then it's you who should get your brain checked unfortunately, and just so you know I'm from the core SS and it doesn't even matter! I just told you the truth, now run along

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by NkemChukwudi: 6:17am On Oct 29, 2019
ayukdaboss:

There are bad eggs in every country, their flashy lifestyle isn't the reason for your business failures. And the next VIP at EFCC should be Tinubu, if Tinubu can be put in check, a whole state is going to experience a positive difference being loose from his shackles! Unless you're trying to tell me that Hushpuppi's money is not legit while Tinubu's money is? And just so you know, the criminal might contest for the topmost position in the next elections and people will still vote for him! grin

Flat-head, is Lagos state your papa land? Wetin tiny by steal from una empty poor desolate homeland? Face the topic, yam legged &idiot.

7 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by ayukdaboss(m): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Flat-head, is Lagos state your papa land? Wetin tiny by steal from una empty poor desolate homeland? Face the topic, yam legged &idiot.
Keep quiet man. Everybody who points out the truth to you is either a Igbo/ipob. Obobi Lagos is shit compared to where it should be and the money it generates, quit fooling around on a public forum and think objectively

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by FarahAideed: 6:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Just see how useless Mompha done come cast this man because he must show off on Instagram

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Hoodbilonia: 6:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Everyone dey use jazz for yahoo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by dalass(f): 6:23am On Oct 29, 2019
The atrocities all these Lebanese people commit in Nigeria. Most foreigners are leaving, not these Lebanese.. Only because their lawlessness is tolerated in Nigeria. Even our police worship them.
Nonsense!
cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by FarahAideed: 6:26am On Oct 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
So it is a Black pot and Calabash that brings huge cash.......And some people be jumping from church to church praying to one Imaginary God for an overnight financial miracle??

Me I don port o.....So many Rich men in this country have these blackpots and Calabashes underneath them bed......The Lebanese was just unfortunate....If u know u know

Momphas need to show off exposed this man ..imagine this man is dey hammer for BEC pass Mompha and nobody even knew him

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by voltron14: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:
Just see how useless Mompha done come cast this man because he must show off on Instagram

It's like you aren't happy he's been caught.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by millhouse: 6:28am On Oct 29, 2019
The heat is on for class A yahoo men !

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by jaxxy(m): 6:30am On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

It's one of the high rises at the Eko Atlantic if I'm right.

Honestly, these guys make nonsense of hardwork.

Yh bt for me it’s still a motivation just from the wrong sets of people. I know there are legit people making more than this money In Nigeria and abroad. I wana make this kind of money legit.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by FarahAideed: 6:33am On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

It's like you aren't happy he's been caught.

I am Sir ...this dude probably made more money than Mompha but kept low key enjoying it and could have remained that way if not for Mompha who decided to be too loud

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by princeade86(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2019
efcc has no right to broke down or forced their way into his apartment. they will rather wait or hang around d vicinity till he come out because in a saner country, he will sue them and win them. what of if all his cars he parked, he don't go out with it, and u don't meet him at home.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by joegigs(m): 6:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Buratai keep this charm well ooo.it can save Nigeria from all this nonsensical borrowing grin
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by voltron14: 6:47am On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am Sir ...this dude probably made more money than Mompha but kept low key enjoying it and could have remained that way if not for Mompha who decided to be too loud

The point I'm trying to make is why are you unhappy a thief has been apprehended?
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by voltron14: 6:48am On Oct 29, 2019
princeade86:
efcc has no right to broke down or forced their way into his apartment. they will rather wait or hang around d vicinity till he come out because in a saner country, he will sue them and win them. what of if all his cars he parked, he don't go out with it, and u don't meet him at home.

You have no idea what a warrant of arrest allows law enforcement do.

By the way, why did he pretend not be around when law enforcement showed up?

He has money, let him sue.

7 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Koralords: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:
I swear I no pity the guy for an adult e behaved like small pikin ,who flashes on Instagram when you know your money is not legit ?thats very stupid

9 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by FarahAideed: 6:51am On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

The point I'm trying to make is why are you unhappy a thief has been apprehended?

I am not unhappy . I am pleased

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by LyfeJennings(m): 6:52am On Oct 29, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Lebanese on fleek

I thought people say jazz isn't real? I am starting to think otherwise.

It is o
No go reason am o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insurgency War: Cameroun Indicts Jonathan-the Sun / Esther Obong-Egbuna "Sister E" Is Dead (pictured) / Reactions From Nigerians As NLC Calls Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.