Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion (38297 Views)

Kaduna Massacre: Villagers Sue FG, Demand ₦‎33 Billion Compensation / Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 29, 2019
LyfeJennings:

Now lemme break it down for U.
I'd school U in my small brain
Eko Atlantic in its present state IS NOT FOR ANYBODY LEGIT. Well expatriates who earn in dollars can or might afford to stay there but based on first hand information, those expatriates would rather take that money back to their own country. Presently the CBN States U can't send more than 10,000USD for any individual but banks have a way they do it and help these expats launder their money tho...... Take Note

2. Eko Atlantic is a 40 year project so whatever U see there is nothing compared to what is coming.

3. The CEOs and shareholders U see in your procurement deal wouldn't dare live in Eko pearl cos it's outright madness to spend Ur whole profit for a year in a year. No one does that... Even Chagoury wey get Eko Pearl stays in Banana Island...

4. I don't know how old U are but Use Lekki Phase 1, VGC as a real life model for EKo Atlantic. Not that the legit people won't stay there but not now, it would take a while, give it some 10 years. Everything go don regulate, it won't be as over priced as it is presently. U get the deal....
1.8m USD is what some companies make as profit and no right thinking hard working individual would want to use that as house rent.....

5. The hardworking rich guys would rather rent some 30m naira duplex in Ikoyi. Lay low till when the odds are in his favour. Reinvest the 1.8m USD, mutual funds, eurobond, fixed deposit. If U know what 1.8m USD will give U in profit.... I swearugad, U don't have to work again for the rest of your life.... Just be taking the profit and doing anything U like......

So U see why NO HARDWORKING LEGIT GUY WOULD CONSIDER EKO ATLANTIC OR EKO PEARL AT THE MOMENT.... APART FROM IT BEING A SENSELESS DECISION, IT'S FINANCIALLY UNWISE..... BUT IF U A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL, LIKES OF RMO, HMO, IDRIS, EVEN TAYO AYINDE CHIEF OF STAFF (DEM NO BORN HIM MAMA WELL TO BUY OR RENT A PLACE LIKE THAT) . SOME BANK MDs self can't afford it. Are they mad? How much is their salary? Abi na profit sharing? A wale tinubu can afford tho.....

Guy, forget what U read o... Wetin dey ground pass am wetin U see
I like the fact you agreed that legit government contractors can afford it but not now,besides paying N30 million rent in ikoyi is still unwise except it's the company paying that.
When people say online that only illegal money can do this and that it sends a message to kids here that,you have to go into crime to live in certain areas. LEGIT still reamains the best,if it's Camry your hustle can afford drive it with pride cus you earned it,if you are favoured to cruise the s-class drive it with pride cus you earned it.
Besides banks give 10-14% for your T-bills,which brings the $1.8m to $250k yearly,you still have to live a simple lifestyle for that to last through out your lifetime especially when you prioritize good food,good education for the kids,travel and experiences over luxury.
Cheers man.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by xjiggy: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Mopha aka takashi 69. On a serious note, it because of these frauds most of us suffer shame daily. I'll be riding my Corolla in peace and these rude thieves will be oppressing us with stolen wealth and paid police. Them stupid Nigerians girls will be insulting hard working brothers for "so called" destiny changers in exchange for their soul. Like it or not, some of their destinies was used in preparation of those juju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Pataricatering(f): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2019
They paraded him with the jazz and ur still asking if it’s real ? Lol - dem for catch am if e real ?
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Lebanese on fleek

I thought people say jazz isn't real? I am starting to think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by ogbuefi677(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2019
Tallhero:

Listen,Eko Atlantic as a whole isn't for everyone,but saying that no legit person can live there is where I have a problem,I am into merchandise and I have seen procurement deals go through,and I know the amount of money released for this deals even though most of them are government contracts,but the company's executing this deals have ceos and shareholders.
Are these set of individuals not considered legit business men?
Put into consideration that these people don't own one business,they have different sources of income.please there is money in Nigeria if you are in the right circle.
You keep confirming what the LyfeJennings guy is saying when keep talking of govt contractors etc cos we know how govt contracts go in Naija=overinflated,programmed to fail from day one and sometimes done only for the money not for value addition.
Truth is most of the big businessmen in Nigeria are criminals who would've been executed publicly in a place like China.
We all remember when everybody else was banned from importing cement giving Dangote d monopoly. Same way Ifeanyi Uba accused Dangote of being partly responsible for dollars scarcity cos Buhari's govt was giving him dollar at 180 naira to build a cement factory in Angola abi Ethiopia while other businessmen were buying at around 400naira in the open market.
I doubt if any businessman like Coscharis,Eleganza,Globe motors etc who rely on the daily trickle of income will tie down such huge capital on such a property no matter how rich he is.

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Pataricatering(f): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Yahoo boy sighted !
ayukdaboss:

There are bad eggs in every country, their flashy lifestyle isn't the reason for your business failures. And the next VIP at EFCC should be Tinubu, if Tinubu can be put in check, a whole state is going to experience a positive difference being loose from his shackles! Unless you're trying to tell me that Hushpuppi's money is not legit while Tinubu's money is? And just so you know, the criminal might contest for the topmost position in the next elections and people will still vote for him! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by gotnel: 10:39am On Oct 29, 2019
realestniggah:
Lebanese sef dey do juju

This one took "when in Rome act like Romans" seriously.
Oyinbo's knows juju pass you Africans.
It's not a joke that you see that many big businesses thriving and booming in our country are own by whit8.
Be it Indians, Lebanese, Arabs, Asian, Europeans and Americans. They all have these things in their rooms/office corners.
Do you see them in the church or mosque?
They are more illuminated than you think

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by UrVillagePpl: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2019
ayukdaboss:

There are bad eggs in every country, their flashy lifestyle isn't the reason for your business failures. And the next VIP at EFCC should be Tinubu, if Tinubu can be put in check, a whole state is going to experience a positive difference being loose from his shackles! Unless you're trying to tell me that Hushpuppi's money is not legit while Tinubu's money is? And just so you know, the criminal might contest for the topmost position in the next elections and people will still vote for him! grin
rig u mean
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Didi2d(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2019
But this mompha of a person sef, so all those wealth he flashes on social media are proceeds of fraud and illegal buzz?
Ook o
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by LordReed(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2019
afroniger:
https://thenationonlineng.net/laundered-n33b-lebanese-arrested-in-n1-8b-lagos-home/

Further search of his bedroom revealed a fire-proof safe containing different charms and talismans in calabashes.

Bwahahahahaha! No help from his charms and talismans.
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Stanchem029: 10:55am On Oct 29, 2019
princeade86:
efcc has no right to broke down or forced their way into his apartment. they will rather wait or hang around d vicinity till he come out because in a saner country, he will sue them and win them. what of if all his cars he parked, he don't go out with it, and u don't meet him at home.

You can sue EFCC on behalf of the Lebanese family, 50% of the proceeds will be yours.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by ikennamadu1(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2019
BBBmall25:
These Dudes Flashy Live Style Has Cost We Average Legit Hustlers A Lot! My Tamarapretty Can Confirm Lol. On Serious Note, E-money, Huspuppi Should Be Efcc Next V. I. P Guests
You dey wait for the arrest of E-money.. U go old die..

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Daguccizgreat(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Lebanese on fleek

I thought people say jazz isn't real? I am starting to think otherwise.
Jazz is real but it does not work for everybody out there
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by lookingfly: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2019
djdutch:

Our fantastically corrupt politicians loot 10 times what Mompha and Hushpuppi have combined.
true and if we have the opportunity to hang those looting politicians, am 100 percent in support.
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by BBBmall25: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2019
ikennamadu1:

You dey wait for the arrest of E-money.. U go old die..
Guy Being A Guest To A Crime Fighting Institution Now Mean Arrest? E Get Wetin U And E-money No Want Tell Us Yet
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by themmy07: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am Sir ...this dude probably made more money than Mompha but kept low key enjoying it and could have remained that way if not for Mompha who decided to be too loud
Something must Sha happen for a criminal to be apprehended...if not mompha, anoda thing will happen for him to be caught.

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by rentAcock(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
djdutch:

He has taken down his Instagram. It will be used as evidence against him.

Wow, this is getting serious. Hopefully this will make others like him to think twice before showing off.
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by fykes(m): 1:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
princeade86:
efcc has no right to broke down or forced their way into his apartment. they will rather wait or hang around d vicinity till he come out because in a saner country, he will sue them and win them. what of if all his cars he parked, he don't go out with it, and u don't meet him at home.
And u have no right to "broke " English like this�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by nolongtin(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
I don't know about others but Femi Otedola Don dey hustle since the 90s. The guy Don pay hin dues. He's been a multi millionaire since mid 90s

djdutch:

Where did he get the capital to start a shipping company. It is only in Nigeria you will see people overnight start an oil company(Otedola),airline(Air Peace (Onyeama),shipping( company(E-money). You need billions of naira to set this businesses-where did they get the source capital?
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Seyeblessed: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
So this guy said these are his prayer objects, they were locked in a fire-proof safe. You dont just rip people off for 33billion naira. These objects, whatever they are, is the tool they command to bring targets and success. Whatever is in these objects Buratai should take interest since we are now in spiritual war with bokoharam. Buratai must use it to bring Shekau into surrender. If its good for raking in 33billion its more than likely good to remote control terrorists to surrender.

In fact, Buhari should borrow it to remote control Kanu to return to Nigeria. grin
Otumokpo in a fire-proof safe...mttccccheew, this is the real thing!

Fully supported grin
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by ayukdaboss(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pataricatering:
Yahoo boy sighted !
Nope, I'm just stating things how they are
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by CONFAMA: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Duru009:

E-money is a legit business man. He has a shipping company, a clearing and forwarding firm with the Nigerian customs that makes millions daily...

So did invictus obi grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by voltron14: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Duru009:

E-money is a legit business man. He has a shipping company, a clearing and forwarding firm with the Nigerian customs that makes millions daily...

Na today?

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by voltron14: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
xjiggy:
Mopha aka takashi 69. On a serious note, it because of these frauds most of us suffer shame daily. I'll be riding my Corolla in peace and these rude thieves will be oppressing us with stolen wealth and paid police. Them stupid Nigerians girls will be insulting hard working brothers for "so called" destiny changers in exchange for their soul. Like it or not, some of their destinies was used in preparation of those juju.

Na so I meet one girl those days o.

I dey work for better company wey even carry me come from UK come.

I dey stay my 2 bedroom flat for lekki but I never buy car yet.

When she see say I no get car she tell me say she no fit .

grin

Anytime I remember, I go just dey laugh.
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Duru009(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
opebiboy:
Shut up your mouth you idiat. Emoney is a fraudster. His over 15years of defrauding people cant be covered with any investment. He will have his day in court soon. Emoney wey chop my money that year. Nemesis must befall am

Fake E-money defrauded you not The Real E-money. My elder ones worked with him many years ago at Tin can in Apapa....
My consin currently works with them at his new Tomatoes paste company. Do you know how many millions those guys makes with their new "Five Star Tomatoes" daily....

Keep hating bro !

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Oova(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
EFCC..... how we go continue share im money now
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Chummynoni(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Duru009:

Fake E-money defrauded you not The Real E-money. My elder ones worked with him many years ago at Tin can in Apapa....
My consin currently works with them at his new Tomatoes paste company. Do you know how many millions those guys makes with their new "Five Star Tomatoes" daily....

Keep hating bro !
the question is how did he source for money for the business?. remember Mompha was a BDC operator until his arrest?..i doubt if u had ever watched "POWER". relate yur so called E-money with Ghost(james st patrick). u wil kno beta

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Duru009(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Chummynoni:

the question is how did he source for money for the business?. remember Mompha was a BDC operator until his arrest?..i doubt if u had ever watched "POWER". relate yur so called E-money with Ghost(james st patrick). u wil kno beta

I have made my point bro !

Do your research.......
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by opebiboy: 5:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Duru009:

Keep hating bro !
go sleep. Emoney na yahoo boy. Tomatoes my ass. Nobody wey nor know am for ikeja. We used to blast money at do it all club opebi those days. Keep lying to yourself, be like na you be e boy that year wey they help am bomb
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by NGpatriot: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
God Bless EFCC

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria.

grin

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by andrewbaba44: 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
princeade86:

But efcc has the right to break the apartment of a nigerian young boy abi?

But they dont have the right over this dirty lebaneese because he is a foreigner ?

Please educate me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikoyi/VI Clean-Up: 29 Vehicles Impounded In One Night (Photos) / Buhari And Osinbajo Enjoying Breakfast Together / Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.