Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion (38305 Views)

Kaduna Massacre: Villagers Sue FG, Demand ₦‎33 Billion Compensation / Hamza Al-Mustapha To Be Named Next NSCDC Boss - Guardian / EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by InvertedHammer: 6:53am On Oct 29, 2019
/
I have never seen the good side of flaunting.

It has caused a lot of problems for many people.

Professional criminals and launderers struggle to hide their stash while morons invite LEA on the social media through unnecessary show off for silly "likes" from strangers.
Some organized crime families will kill any member that flaunts because such attention will bring their operation down. Mompha is a certified slowpoke.

/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by LyfeJennings(m): 6:54am On Oct 29, 2019
jaxxy:
This is getting messy now.

“Koudeih was arrested at the weekend after a three-hour stand-off at his N1.8 billion luxury apartment in the 33-storey Eko Atlantic Pearl Tower, Victoria Island, Lagos.”

How can an apartment cost N1.8bill for heavens sake? We build houses only people who steal public or private funds can live in. I sincerely hope legit folks can afford these Eko Atlantic apartments.

When U go to Eko Pearl, U will understand
A night is 300k
Obafemi Martins got a condo too
Dem no build am for legit people sha
The project is basically for thieves rogues politicians and all

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Bragalane: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2019
How much positive difference is experienced in states Tinubu had no influence ?
The foolishness with which fools comment on NL is indeed alarming, especially all this sentimental political fools.

ayukdaboss:

There are bad eggs in every country, their flashy lifestyle isn't the reason for your business failures. And the next VIP at EFCC should be Tinubu, if Tinubu can be put in check, a whole state is going to experience a positive difference being loose from his shackles! Unless you're trying to tell me that Hushpuppi's money is not legit while Tinubu's money is? And just so you know, the criminal might contest for the topmost position in the next elections and people will still vote for him! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Bragalane: 7:01am On Oct 29, 2019
are you igbo ?

Ogaemmy:
Lol. My Aunty once told me to be wary of Lebanese. She told me they are very diabolic and most of their wealth ain't pure. She told me most people working for them, work for donkey years but don't always have anything to show for it. You can't steal from them, their money can never make you rich no matter how much you think you could steal from them. Now I know what she was saying.

P/S-
My Aunty worked for them(still works for them) for many years. I got a cousin who is half Lebanese and half Nigerian. In fact, he is a popular celebrity today, but won't reveal his identity. My cousin and I lived together for years, and I rolled with some of his Lebanese brothers and cousins. So, I know what I'm saying.

Also, Watch shocking untold story of the Lifestyle of famous Nigerian actor, Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki) below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSZWqkZkg8g
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by livinbygrace: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2019
realestniggah:
Lebanese sef dey do juju

This one took "when in Rome act like Romans" seriously.

When we dey tell you guys online say,na only noise and mouth Nigerians get,una go dey argue.The main fraudsters are chinesse,lebaness,indians,vietnam,russians but they dont make noise like Nigerians.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by BBBmall25: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2019
ayukdaboss:

Ette! Aba die? Lol
I'm not IPOB man, just stating it how it is and quit with the bullshit of Lagos being ahead of any state, Lagos is shit man compared to where it's supposed to be, if you can't accept that truth then it's you who should get your brain checked unfortunately, and just so you know I'm from the core SS and it doesn't even matter! I just told you the truth, now run along
I Appreciate
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by sisisioge: 7:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Hushpuppy should better disappear. This is too much!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by BilltheDON(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2019
His singing already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by generationz(f): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:
So this guy said these are his prayer objects, they were locked in a fire-proof safe. You dont just rip people off for 33billion naira. These objects, whatever they are, is the tool they command to bring targets and success. Whatever is in these objects Buratai should take interest since we are now in spiritual war with bokoharam. Buratai must use it to bring Shekau into surrender. If its good for raking in 33billion its more than likely good to remote control terrorists to surrender.

In fact, Buhari should borrow it to remote control Kanu to return to Nigeria. grin
Otumokpo in a fire-proof safe...mttccccheew, this is the real thing!

grin grin
we need it to make Nigeria like Switzerland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by lookingfly: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2019
Hushpuppi is next........Yahoo or blood money doesn't pay.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by ashjay001(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
Lebanese on fleek

I thought people say jazz isn't real? I am starting to think otherwise.

All these results, never do you? Abi, if he dey work confirm, EFCC no suppose remember their side kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by foreshore(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2019
madridguy:
Further search of his bedroom revealed a fire-proof safe containing different charms and talismans in calabashes.

Why EFCC like to dey display their suspect with calabash and black pot tongue sey dose items are illegal too tongue

Very wrong ....na him personal prayer objects.
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Itzurboi(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Is EFCC torture that bad, that one will confess other accomplice's name?

3 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by ayukdaboss(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2019
Bragalane:
How much positive difference is experienced in states Tinubu had no influence ?
The foolishness with which fools comment on NL is indeed alarming, especially all this sentimental political fools.

Oga park well. Read what you just typed and ask yourself if it makes any sense to you

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Coldie(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2019
Efcc no try o. This kind capture needs a go pro cam so that we over here can have a feel of the experience just as they did in El chapos capture.

Omen this year Nigeria dae vex o, everybody who ever got his hands on the cookie jar is shaking.

They can come for u at anytime, Buhari and Magu just came at the right time.

I like Atiku but I know he won't want to fight corruption much, After Buhari if we are serious with corruption fight I am from the south east but I don't mind sceeding the Presidency slot to someone like Magu to be president

5 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Hotfella(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Very funny.
GOFRONT:
So it is a Black pot and Calabash that brings huge cash.......And some people be jumping from church to church praying to one Imaginary God for an overnight financial miracle??

Me I don port o.....So many Rich men in this country have these blackpots and Calabashes underneath them bed......The Lebanese was just unfortunate....If u know u know
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Slymonster(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Being too loud on social media can be a distraction. See as mompha don cast this one. There are alot of flashy rich people in Nigeria that are crooks but dont behave like mompha online

6 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Chummynoni(m): 8:04am On Oct 29, 2019
be mindful of those u do business with, either legal or illegal. this guy is probably richer than mompha nd hush combined but he was on lowkey. i doubt if anyone knows his insta handle here. N:B. i dont support illegalities

5 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Lonelypacifist6: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2019
Introvertedmarc:
Mompha's mouth has started leaking...
You can save photos from Pinterest without screenshots

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by iammo(m): 8:15am On Oct 29, 2019
mompha na one grown idiot baby see how he has used his stupidity to finish this guy... hushpupi must be shiiting his pants right now

2 Likes

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by gwinaB(m): 8:28am On Oct 29, 2019
princeade86:
efcc has no right to broke down or forced their way into his apartment. they will rather wait or hang around d vicinity till he come out because in a saner country, he will sue them and win them. what of if all his cars he parked, he don't go out with it, and u don't meet him at home.

I hope USA is not part of the "saner country"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by tartar9(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

The point I'm trying to make is why are you unhappy a thief has been apprehended?
Have you forgotten she is a proud PDP/Atiku supporter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Revolva(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Even mompha IG account have been deleted

I don't k ow who deleted it

@garwarner on Twitter say na Hushpuppi Dem de find next Sha

Wahala de o

All I know people still de run job de collect small small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by jaxxy(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2019
LyfeJennings:

A night is 300k

Are these rates set in comparison with international ones and standards or just from the top of their heads in other to make back their investment as quick as possible instead of longterm.
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Hedonisco: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2019
No be small matter. For these usually faceless Lebanese to be unearthed, then surely, na big international hand dey the matter. Mompha is going down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by OhiOfIhima: 8:31am On Oct 29, 2019
madridguy:
Further search of his bedroom revealed a fire-proof safe containing different charms and talismans in calabashes.

Why EFCC like to dey display their suspect with calabash and black pot tongue sey dose items are illegal too tongue

You are still a kid though if you don't know that those fetish things are what they use to hypinotize their victims n make them do whatever they ask them to.. Just like an army robbers with guns n claims their guns are not illegal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by voltron14: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2019
jaxxy:

Are these rates set in comparison with international ones and standards or just from the top of their heads in other to make back their investment as quick as possible instead of longterm.

Its $5 million the average flat.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by LyfeJennings(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2019
jaxxy:

I'm honestly not so versed in real estate but I know most of these estates are over priced.

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by mkoabiola: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2019
Mompha don de confess lik witch.

This must be a ateinf and well connected link of foreign investigators.

But if mpha was stil in Dubai.. He will nva be arrested

1 Like

Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2019
LyfeJennings:

A night is 300k
You can still be a legit man and live there,upgrade your network and your networth would upgrade naturally
Re: Mompha: EFCC Arrests Hamza Koudeih Over Suspected Laundering Of 33 Billion by Vince77(m): 8:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Itzurboi:
Is EFCC torture that bad, that one will confess other accomplice's name?

They probably made him a deal.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Throws-Out Application To Stop Buhari's Inauguration / Rochas Okorocha: Oshiomhole Ordered DSS To Push Me Out Of His Office / Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.