Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? (59920 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / Why Don't Husbands Have Issues With Their Father In Laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Chomzy19(f): 3:58am On Dec 10, 2019
No wonder Nigeria is in trouble. People like to deny the truth.!!! And then go on to speak about things which they think should be the case - the right thing grin grin grin yea..right. Or maybe they just like to maintain the reputation of their Nairaland Moniker cheesy

@Ujujoan made a very simple statement which is the truth!! whether it is wise or not is left for the participants to decide. But is it fact that a good number of women who are not broke really only care about being married just to answer Mrs and/or have a child ... Incontrovertible!!!

Whether you think it is wise or not for a woman (whose clock is ticking away) to throwaway 6 - 8 years of a relationship (after having done every every) because in the last years, the man has been behaving badly and treating her wrong is really your opinion. Whether 70% of women will quit such a relationship.. Lie o! una go die there and you go know how far when she don become wife proper.

When the chips are down people who speak of wise and right things on the internet are the first to buckle.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 11, 2019
bukatyne:

Is it not better to just walk away if she can no longer stand his shit?
Why should she endure with the aim of payback?
She is not giving the man peace, she doesn't have peace either

I wholeheartedly agree with this

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by eseh1(f): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2019
UjuJoan2:

I'm honestly not bothered about them, I know how difficult it is for MEN to accept the truth that their actions have direct consequences in the long run. Nigerian men are laden with this 'God complex' and most times it's difficult for them to realize that they will have to be held accountable for their mistakes, just like use mere mortals (women).

Let's take for instance a man who dated a woman for 10 years, probably even dis-virgined her . . at the point when he becomes finally stable he realizes she's not his 'type' and begins to mess around with other women. The will act like they are doing her a favor. . . . The woman, who thinks the odds are already against her will stay and hope he comes around eventually. But it doesn't stop the resentment from building. It doesn't stop the hatred from brewing . . . Eventually when he marries her after dangling marriage around like a carrot, and she realizes the burden of raising his family is actually on her, she sees the enormity of the sacrifices she has to make and realizes he's just not worth it and never earned her, she begins to act up. . . . Actions = Reactions!!! I'm a marriage counselor of sorts and I know what I see/hear on a regular basis.

Same goes for a cheating man . . . Many women will never walk out of a cheating spouse. But if a woman is aware of her husband's indiscretions, there's noting stopping her from doing same. I know the men will want to have my neck for this too, but it's just the truth. Any woman who gladly accepts a cheating husband is definitely cheating herself. I just pity these men who cheat and flaunt it thinking their wives have no option. She may play the docile wife, but who knows what she's also up to.

Untill men learn to respect and treasure women, there will always be dysfunctional marriages.
wow...this is deep...THE TRUTH
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by bukatyne(f): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2019
merahki:

I wholeheartedly agree with this

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Excellent7(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
KevinDein:

These ladies are funny, aren't they? They shame men who refuse to marry older women yet on this thread they are, unknown to them, indirectly telling us that older women get married due to societal pressures and more often than not these women harbour bitterness and are likely to be vindictive. According to them, these women are likely to make our lives miserable but we have to accept that it is our fault. Nothing is ever a woman's fault.

They are unknowingly dishing us the red pill.

I concur with your observations and distllations from this discussion.
Re: Husbands, Have You Noticed That Women Change After Wedding? by Voy(m): 9:58am On Dec 15, 2019
Nthrone:

If I hear, it depends on the kind of man they married. Try nonsense with me, I will serve you your own meal your own way.
I’m a sensitive & a zero tolerance person, na werin we follow talk o! No matter the marriage, she’ll for sure give u slightest, slight or too many madness; (YOUKNOWWHATIMEAN) dis is someone u love and someone u got married to! Whn u start seeing dis thangs, u no go fit do jack! and FYI, if ure a wife beater, u go beat tire... so no dey make mouth for here, wait until u get married

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Their Children Saw Them Having Sex- Should They Be Bothered? / Connect With Someone Born On The Same Month & Day You Were Born! / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.