Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** (7761 Views)

I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That's Too Weak To Carry You Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2010
Why Are Ladies So Weak To Their ex-lovers? In the sense that they get them down easily to do stuff.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by MrCork26: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2010
OKAFORS LAW, Once your punnny, always your punnny!!! wink
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by CArt(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2010
deltalife:

Why Are Ladies So Weak To Their ex-lovers? In the sense that they get them down easily to do stuff.
Every man even every lady knows which key open which.All you need to do is to press the right button then you are already there grin
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by onstelly(f): 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2010
Mr~Cork:

OKAFORS LAW, Once your punnny, always  your  punnny!!! wink

lmao @topic to me once is over is over
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by adaphik(f): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
Hey not all ladies. However, I'd speak for myself. From my experience, only a gun to my head would make me do that. In other words, I CANNOT.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2010
adaphik:

Hey not all ladies. However, I'd speak for myself. From my experience, only a gun to my head would make me do that. In other words, I CANNOT.

Maybe you ex is not potential, But you are yet to tell the trught because no body was ever there with you.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by iice(f): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2010
And the ones who are always blathering away about how 'he/she begged me, she/he wanted to come back' blah blah, na una sabi
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Pennywise(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2010
My experience over the years has taught me that there are two kinds of girls when analyzing this behaviour.

You have the kind that still goes weak in the knees when she sees you, irrespective of how long you 've been apart. Then you have the witch.

Everyman should know how to tell one from the other to avoid potential embarrassment.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by freecocoa(f): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2010
Haven't you heard that old wine tatses great?seriously not all girls do this though.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Ofido(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
Its jst and very very simple ''OLD ROAD NO DEY DIE'' If the worst comes to the worst ''A NEW GOVERNMENT WILL RE-CONSTRUCT IT''
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by annawhite(f): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2010
i can never go back to what i've turn my back on,
i work on this principles*if a man fool me once shame on him, if twice shame on him
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by MrCork26: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
If i nyansh a babe, her punny is registerd wit me for life, we call it: OKAFOR'S LAW wink

1 Like

Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by CArt(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
annawhite:

i can never go back to what i've turn my back on,
i work on this principles*if a man fool me once shame on him, if twice shame on him
It all depends on how the relationship ended.If I was there before I can still retrace my way without stress. grin
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Abanson44: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2010
young man takam easy oh
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by amefi(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
freecocoa:

Haven't you heard that old wine tatses great?seriously not all girls do this though.

is that u on ur profile? beauriful tho, i'm in loff . pls get in touch,
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by 190: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2010
[size=17pt]Once DEBE always DEBE!! angry angry angry[/size]

1 Like

Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by adagz01(m): 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2010
I tried to nyansh my x but she threaten to brake my head with bottke
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by 190: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^^^

ROTFLMFAO
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by annawhite(f): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
adagz 01:

I tried to nyansh my x but she threaten to brake my head with bottke
personally i'll go 4 ur balls
hehehe
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by gaby(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
Once banged can always be rebanged so long as its in the mind of the bangee and the bangor.father charles's lam

1 Like

Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by annawhite(f): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2010
the bangor and d bangee indeed
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by indie22(f): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2010
Pennywise:

My experience over the years has taught me that there are two kinds of girls when analyzing this behaviour.

You have the kind that still goes weak in the knees when she sees you, irrespective of how long you 've been apart. Then you have the witch.

Everyman should know how to tell one from the other to avoid potential embarrassment.

You took the thought right out of my head.

It really does depend on how the breakup went down as well as  which category the girl falls into, thats why some exes will hate your frigging guts and never want to see you again while some wont mind giving you a once in a while treat.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by djcombo(m): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
its called
once debe always debe!!

like 190 said,
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by adaphik(f): 12:45am On Nov 13, 2010
deltalife:

Maybe you ex is not potential, But you are yet to tell the trught because no body was ever there with you.
Great, u know u're entitled to ur opinion n so u have a right to believe what I have said or not. I do not owe u any further explanation.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by folex(m): 8:01am On Nov 13, 2010
this is really an issue in some quarters, however while it should not be a generalization, it is a factor i feared so much that if possible i will rather get married to a lady whose first i will be.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Wislet(f): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2010
folex:

this is really an issue in some quarters, however while it should not be a generalization, it is a factor i feared so much that if possible i will rather get married to a lady whose first i will be.
AND WILL SHE BE YOUR FIRST TOO? Dam.n hypo.crites
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by CArt(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2010
annawhite:

personally i'll go 4 your balls
hehehe
In that case it makes the whole thing easier.I would have enough time to touch the most sensitive part of your body which I know that you can never resist.You will be triggered off,theeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. . .grin
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by GoodBoi1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2010
All I see here is foolish wordly wisdom. That's why God's word in the bible is the best and for the best. If you are Christians who study, you will know the answer? Don't you know that two will come together to become one? Haven't you heard of soul ties?
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by tonte23(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2010
A school of thought says" old firewood no dey die".  BElieve or not all the girls i have slept with and broken up with are still being bleeped by me.  No matter how we have quareelled and cursed and sworn not to have anythng to do with eachother; anytime i think of any of them and wanna have sex i just call them up, we make up on the phone and we book another appouitment for sex. And GBAM we "score" and ita ll starts all over again. quarrel, curse, swear and ,
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Ayowumie(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2010
Good Boi:

All I see here is foolish wordly wisdom. That's why God's word in the bible is the best and for the best. If you are Christians who study, you will know the answer? Don't you know that two will come together to become one? Haven't you heard of soul ties?

Why are u quoting bible upside down. The bible did not say a girl and her boyfriend will become one. DID IT?
Dat your quotation is rather stupid (no offense)
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by livedit(f): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2010
Lol, OMG! You all are so funny. But a-hem. I am NOT weak to my old boyfriend. I do know that when you are "intimate" with this person, your spirits have also joined together. This is why it's a good idea to make sure you are fully delivered from that person. This is speaking on the lines if you were "intimate". But it has been my experience that if your "ex" still have a strong hold over you is because you have not completely set them free. In those cases, only God can delivery them from out of your spirit. I was with my ex for many years and it took me nearly twice as many years to get over him. He too believed since he was the one that "deflowered" livedit, that he has a right to me forever no matter whom I'm with. But the bible says: The Devil is a Liar!!! God has delivered me from him and there is NOTHING that man could ever say or do to get me back or have ANY kind of influence on my life.

2 Likes

Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by sleekch1c(f): 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
am not weak to my exes, i wld rather be laid by a gutter rat than my exbf angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Please Help Me, How Can I Toast A Girl? / Relationship Without Sex / My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.