Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** (7769 Views)

I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That's Too Weak To Carry You Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Odunharry(m): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2010
it really dpends on their kind of person.@slimchik like ur picture cos u luk cute.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by GoodBoi1(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2010
Ayowumie:

Why are u quoting bible upside down. The bible did not say a girl and her boyfriend will become one. DID IT?
Dat your quotation is rather silly (no offense)
Any two who are intimate. That's why as a christian you should remain a virgin until marriage. God's word is the best you can get, and is for your best. There are times u see a friend u had a quarell with, a long time ago but u would want to put the past behind and b friends again. Now, imagine the effect something stronger,physical, sexual intercourse. You might still think I'm talking trash, experience is the best teacher.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by CArt(m): 9:07am On Nov 18, 2010
sleekch1c:

am not weak to my exes, i wld rather be laid by a gutter rat than my exbf angry angry angry
What if the breakup was your fault or just a mere misconception knowing fully well that you loved each other?
Pls be sincere
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 11:14am On Nov 18, 2010
I love every one's opinion here. both christens, moslems, whatever faith you belong. I want to clear one thing- "it does not matter if or not you have had intimacy. What matters is the kind of relationship you had and the kind of persons involved. My babe knows there is no pride in me and sees me as a perfect man and can not imagine another person taking me and thats the same way I feel towards her. That sense of comfort is there, so the bond that comes from love-making is not the whole tot dat inspired this topic. God bless you all.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2010
tonte23:

A school of thought says" old firewood no dey die".  BElieve or not all the girls i have slept with and broken up with are still being bleeped by me.  No matter how we have quareelled and cursed and sworn not to have anythng to do with eachother; anytime i think of any of them and wanna have intimacy i just call them up, we make up on the phone and we book another appouitment for sex. And GBAM we "score" and ita ll starts all over again. quarrel, curse, swear and ,
livedit:

Lol, OMG! You all are so funny. But a-hem. I am NOT weak to my old boyfriend. I do know that when you are "intimate" with this person, your spirits have also joined together. This is why it's a good idea to make sure you are fully delivered from that person. This is speaking on the lines if you were "intimate". But it has been my experience that if your "ex" still have a strong hold over you is because you have not completely set them free. In those cases, only God can delivery them from out of your spirit. I was with my ex for many years and it took me nearly twice as many years to get over him. He too believed since he was the one that "deflowered" livedit, that he has a right to me forever no matter whom I'm with. But the bible says: The Devil is a Liar!!! God has delivered me from him and there is NOTHING that man could ever say or do to get me back or have ANY kind of influence on my life.
I THINK YOU GUYS HAVE WHERE YOU GO FOR RESEARCH.
GO ON GUYS, YOU'VE GOT MY BACK.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by sleekch1c(f): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2010
Odunharry:

it really dpends on their kind of person.@slimchik like your picture cos u luk cute.
lol,tanx wink
CArt:

What if the breakup was your fault or just a mere misconception knowing fully well that you loved each other?
Pls be sincere

nah, believe me,am not crazy about break ups.i mean i'ld rather be with just one man till kingdom comes but when the person is just another punny-hunting wankster,u just have to let go and move on.thats the case with me,i ve only loved once but got a very raw deal so if that bugger calls me up to bleep me?i wld tell him to go back to where he crawled out from-HELL undecided
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by GoodBoi1(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2010
deltalife:

I love every one's opinion here. both christens, moslems, whatever faith you belong. I want to clear one thing- "it does not matter if or not you have had intimacy. What matters is the kind of relationship you had and the kind of persons involved. My babe knows there is no pride in me and sees me as a perfect man and can not imagine another person taking me and thats the same way I feel towards her. That sense of comfort is there, so the bond that comes from love-making is not the whole tot dat inspired this topic. God bless you all.
Sorry to say this, INTIMACY IS THE PIVOT OF THIS TOPIC
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Pentiums1(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2010
@ all, it depends on how the ex use to bang. if your new man or even your husband does not satisfy you at all, and your ex use to make you cum as much as you want; my dear, whenever you see him you will be very weak. All my exs always wish to have me bang them. Chioma, one of them tells me that she has never met a man that pounds her like I do. "I'll like to have you back at all cost" she says. Lol! grin grin grin
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2010
Good Boi:

Sorry to say this, INTIMACY IS THE PIVOT OF THIS TOPIC

It's an opinion, however am not saying it's not part of it, but is not all. I am saying this out of experience.
I never banged her once yet she is refusing to let go of me. ''Pure Love'' can bring about that.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by gbolahan1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2010
Not all babes but truely virtually 75% will still fall for thier ex. Too bad!
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2010
It's not a bad thing per say but at the same time
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2010
My ex is in Abuja and wants to come to lagos for stuff
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2010
Frm my perspection,i'ld suggest its b'cos of feelings shared in the past lol
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by buttkick: 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2010
we all look for what we think we dont have and therefore need. some of us guys are beating our chests that our exs cant stand but go jelly when they see us now. believe you me it might just be that some of us just havent found another babe with better moves or she has an A with distinction in bleeping.

so guys it works both ways.

on another note when that special chemistry is there which did not hold out over time, you never know, it might just be all systems go again.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2010
Is it right for one to still make do with ex when one is involved in another reletionship, is that not unfaithfulness or should we assume it doesn't matter?
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2010
^^ it does matter oo,esp when the ex is ur first love
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by chillyos(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2010
Haven't you heard that old wine tatses great?seriously not all girls do this though.

Especially COCOA wine! It's great to savour the good old taste, you already know how good it taste
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by me2me: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2010
****am not weak to my exes, i wld rather be laid by a gutter rat than my exbf ****

@sleekchic: u look damn innocent though,
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^ :-x :-x
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2010
me2me:

****am not weak to my exes, i wld rather be laid by a gutter rat than my exbf ****

just blabbing ,when you
me2me link=topic=549996.msg7209189#msg7209189 date=1290616366:

what if he becomes a powerful Nigerian in future ,will you do or not?Niger women or babe or girl like good things,obj can decide he wantes to put only his toe in the pussy and the women ,in majority will enjoy the ride.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by row2ray(m): 12:32am On Nov 25, 2010
it she is the type of girl to do that then you have to worry about 2 things
1. the nature of the ex
2. the nature of the sex

if you wanty to worry bout the nature of the ex there are 2 things
1. he is that kinda guy
2. he isnt

if you want to worry about the nature of the sex
then guy, you have 2 things to worry about
1. if na white man do the sexing, ( you have nothing to worry about)
2. if na black man do the sexing, either you find new babe or you take heart
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2010
me2me:

It could be that you have not had a b.f. you are very proud of, or you are not telling the truth
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by shanda(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2010
a toto once fuacked can always be re-fuacked depending on the rapport between the fcukee and the fuacker!!!
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2010
Gbam. That's is it.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by MMM2(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2010
due 2 de size and length of de (long) pe***s.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by MMM2(m): 11:21am On Nov 26, 2010
it is de devil.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by jayfoster(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2010
Just as there's an emotional angle to s3x and relationship, there is also a spiritual angle. There exists a phenomenon called SOUL TIE, and the exchange of blood and other body fluids facilitate this. Besides, no two human being or lover are the same, so one must miss an attribute in an ex which the present guy/gal doesn't have. It may even be the fact that the ex was the first.

However, emotional, spiritual and social issues can all be resolved. It may take some time. But some people jump into new relationships without resolving and dissolving these issues. Worse still, some people keep multiple partners at the same time, yet they get into marriage with these kind of faulty foundation. In this case, even if the spouse is more endowed than all the exes combined and in all departments, there will still be wahala.

There are exceptions to the rule, but it takes a discipline, hard work, patience and determination to make your new relationship or marriage work, in spite of the fact that the new partner may not be as good as an ex in a particular area.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by yankite(m): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2010
well from my own perspective,it all depends on different individuals,what circumstances broke ur previous relationship up,and what kind of bonds was btw u and her while together,for instance i no fit forget for my
old freinds wey we been dey shark garri with groundnut wey we collect on credit,today if i get money if i don
remember as we be back in the days,i would wish to do something for them,to help out to the best of my ability
simple becuz we were once in the struggle be i lucky make am.same goes for all dis women,no matter hw bad a
person is there is always somethign good about dem,wey we fit no no but the person we close to dat person
no say he get somethigns wey dis my ex don do me wey i no fit forget lailai.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2010
yankite:

no matter hw bad a
person is there is always somethign good about dem,wey we fit no no but the person we close to dat person
no say he get somethigns wey dis my ex don do me wey i no fit forget lailai.
jayfoster:

Just as there's an emotional angle to s3x and relationship, there is also a spiritual angle. There exists a phenomenon called SOUL TIE, and the exchange of blood and other body fluids facilitate this. Besides, no two human being or lover are the same, so one must miss an attribute in an ex which the present guy/gal doesn't have. It may even be the fact that the ex was the first.

However, emotional, spiritual and social issues can all be resolved. It may take some time. But some people jump into new relationships without resolving and dissolving these issues. Worse still, some people keep multiple partners at the same time, yet they get into marriage with these kind of faulty foundation. In this case, even if the spouse is more endowed than all the exes combined and in all departments, there will still be wahala.

There are exceptions to the rule, but it takes a discipline, hard work, patience and determination to make your new relationship or marriage work, in spite of the fact that the new partner may not be as good as an ex in a particular area.
Wisdom is the key to survive, I see it in you guys. Very SENSIBLE comment from you guys.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by row2ray(m): 9:34pm On Nov 26, 2010
@sleekchick can we talk?
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by row2ray(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2010
@sleekchick can we talk?
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Condom: 12:16am On Nov 27, 2010
That ex is an ex for a reason. 90% of the time there's probably no good reason to reconcile with an ex, the only exception being the leftover 10%.
Exes most times still have strong feelings for each other even after break ups. Emotions are not like tap water, we don't just shut them off and on.
The biggest advantage to sticking around the ex is that whenever she comes around, the rush of emotions tends to come rushing back and it leads to easy, good sex. Tell her to come over, Bleep her but keep your feelings in check. Cum on her face and then kick her ass outta your house. Never under any circumstance should you take her back.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Some Real Cute And Cool Dudes I've Noticed On This Section / Who Is Your Crush On Romance Section? / Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.