Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** (7763 Views)

I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That's Too Weak To Carry You Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Osama10(m): 12:30am On Nov 27, 2010
This was somebody you loved so much at a particular time, so whether we like it or not there is still that weakness on both sides, we just pretend to be hardened but deep inside we all know whats up.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by ccollins(m): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2010
Do u guyz mean dat it is wrong 4 one to make up with his ex,huh?
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by ccollins(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2010
Do u guyz mean dat it is wrong 4 one to make up with his ex,huh?
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2010
Osama10:

This was somebody you loved so much at a particular time, so whether we like it or not there is still that weakness on both sides, we just pretend to be hardened but deep inside we all know whats up.
Bross I Love you.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Newest: 2:45pm On Nov 30, 2010
Its both sex jor!!!!
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Cyana(f): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2010
either your not over your ex,or the sex was really good,
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2010
Is there any special sexing style that really get ladies glued to their guys? Ladiessssssssssssssss
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Wumine(f): 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2010
Weak? Did you just say weak? Dont generalize, cos i dont fall in that category. Once an ex always an ex for me and that is the end of whatever i ever felt. He's an ex for a reason. I dont go back once i've said bye bye. angry angry angry
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2010
Wumine:

Weak?  Did you just say weak? Dont generalize, cos i dont fall in that category. Once an ex always an ex for me and that is the end of whatever i ever felt. He's an ex for a reason. I dont go back once i've said bye bye.  angry angry angry

Hey, Take it easy, have you considered one thing here-that an ex is some one you used to love not that other guy you freestyled with.
that guy you once gave your life, body, time, risk, money, and future to.

Pls think deeply and get back to me, Thanks anyway.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Wumine(f): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2010
thinking deeply

Seriously i dont fall in that category. People are always saying you have a soft spot for your ex , blah blah blah but am really not like that. Maybe am just programmed differentlly. When am in a relationship, i give my all, when am out, my all is out too cos for me if its over, its over body mind and soul.

and i dont freestyle wink
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2010
A colleague of mine says there never may be anybody like her ex, so I think this trend is not peculiar to only ladies but guys as well, if truth be admitted. 

I think its because good memories are so difficult to 4get.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by smarthG(f): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2011
Cyana:

either your not over your ex,or the sex was really good,

I concur.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by MMM2(m): 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2011
becos of de guy's fat pocket.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 10:20am On Feb 17, 2011
I think pocket is one of the major factor that can push a lady,
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Mygoldie(f): 10:32am On Feb 17, 2011
Maybe sometimes,one tend to realise that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by 197(f): 10:39am On Feb 17, 2011
Mygoldie:

Maybe sometimes,one tend to realise that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

word!!
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2011
Wumine:

thinking deeply

Seriously i dont fall in that category. People are always saying you have a soft spot for your ex , blah blah blah but am really not like that. Maybe am just programmed differentlly. When am in a relationship, i give my all, when am out, my all is out too cos for me if its over, its over body mind and soul.

and i dont freestyle wink

The bolded words just got me finking, nice quote Lady wink
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2011
Mygoldie:

Wise word.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2011
^ What the heck do u mean by that in Your Signature? angry
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by koolchicco: 3:10pm On Feb 18, 2011
El Guapo:

Lol. grin
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2011
El Guapo:

Referring to me shocked cool
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by jubatus: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2011
For 99% of girls whose power and way to their heart lie in between legs,what else is the girl going to hide after it has been revealed? When she knows that when you look at her,what you see is a naked person.You know the color of everything.Some parts have become worse than you even met them.Nothing to excite you again about them.Moreover,if the guy was good at it,why not relish that wonderful experience again.Is it a crime? For singles only!
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Woke4all(m): 1:10pm On Feb 22, 2011
MR CORK:

If i nyansh a babe, her
punny is registerd wit me
for life, we call it: OKAFOR'S
LAW

lwkmd once a cork always a cork

Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 23, 2011
nah, believe me,am not
crazy about break ups.i
mean i'ld rather be with
just one man till kingdom
comes but when the
person is just another
punny-hunting
wankster,u just have to let
go and move on.thats the
case with me,i ve only
loved once but got a very
raw deal so if that bugger
calls me up to bleep me?i
wld tell him to go back to
where he crawled out
from-HELL @sleekchic. So u mean u were onced fu c k e d by satan himself, OH LORD HAV MERCY!!!
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by CArt(m): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2011
It is a natural thing for a man that has her decoder.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by deltalife(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by ebila(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2011
@Post,
Woh causes d weakness is d sexual compatibility dat was shared.If a gurl was f.ucked real gud,she tend to always feel weak around d fucker (my law sha) unless she meets a beta fucker! grin grin grin
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by seedord247(m): 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2011
My Ex alway remeber me with tha thing (Tongolo) very sweet like sugarcane
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by biola44: 4:13am On Mar 01, 2011
cos ladies attach importance/rating to relationship only after sex,
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by HaveSense1(m): 4:30am On Mar 01, 2011
Like people say, and ex is an ex for a reason. Most of the time the reason is that of cheating, abuse, pain in any way, shape, or form. Sometimes, it's a breakup that you're forced to do either because you don't want to hurt that person or it just won't work out. Either way, it creates a hole. Your weakness comes from this hole. If you have reconciled your differences and moved on with your life, this hole, through time, will heal, and so will the weakness. If you've been in a committed relationship, you simply cannot heal overnight, even if that person was either the best or the worst you've had.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2011
@ Topic: the memories.
my most recent ex and i broke up about
3 or so months ago. I do find myself thinking
about him even right at this very moment.

basically. . .It's def.
the memories.
Re: ***why Are Ladies So Weak To Their X Boy Friend(lovers)*** by Mobinga: 9:47am On Mar 01, 2011
^^^ You fall my hand. I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How Often Do You Call A Woman You Have A Crush On? / Is It A Must I Call My Girlfriend Everyday / The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.