Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Mr Tembo Rants About His Inability To Grow Beards - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Tembo Rants About His Inability To Grow Beards (493 Views)

Man Dumps Fiancee Over Inability To Afford Wig / Lady Sheds Tears On Facebook Over Her Inability To Land A Husband Before Dec. 4 / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Tembo Rants About His Inability To Grow Beards by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
You'll love this funny guy. If you can't grow a beard...then this must be how you feel.
It's just episode 1. Mr. Tembo will always have something more to rant about. Enjoy and tell me what you think about this animation. Thank you and PLEASE SUBSCRIBE. It will mean a lot to me. No unnecessary notifications or emails clogging your inbox. I promise. Thanks again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E7pOGLS8GQ
Re: Mr Tembo Rants About His Inability To Grow Beards by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Happy Nee Year My People

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Pretty Mechanic Girl Inspiring Change / Most Times Our Problem Is Mistaken LOVE For INFATUATION. / Always Ask If She Has A Child.... Always Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.