Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

I'm Doooom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Doooom (872 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Doooom by Abanson44: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
Actually i don't know how to lay this issue to u guys.OK let me take a deep breath.So this how it started,i met a girl on line,so we do make 9itecalls.She told me about her self and i do the same.so as time goes on this girl wear now disturb to see me and right from beginning i let know that i'm a student so in that case i don't have enough to be calling her day time or to come down to Lagos to see her.She now promise to send me money to come and my accomodation and other activities but i should promise that i'm coming.So i'm confuse i now told her that i will go see my schedule before promising to come.Pls guys advice me should i go or lie to her and take money.
Re: I'm Doooom by MrCork26: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2010
hmmm, 419 in the making! angry
Re: I'm Doooom by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
Mr~Cork:

hmmm, 419 in the making! angry

Hey looook at that . . . it's has a brain! cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Doooom by r231(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2010
^^^hehehehehe
Re: I'm Doooom by MrCork26: 4:46pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ujujoan , madam I will nut curse simply becoz u r preeety, well, okiisssh but still preeeety! wink
Re: I'm Doooom by MrCork26: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
hissssssss, actualy u nut preeeety, u just ok, issssshh! angry
Re: I'm Doooom by freecocoa(f): 4:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
Why not go with a gun to see her and then make sure you collect all the valuables she has.see the human mind,someone offers to help you out and the best you can do is to think of duping her.oloshi.
Re: I'm Doooom by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2010
freecocoa:

Why not go with a gun to see her and then make sure you collect all the valuables she has.see the human mind,someone offers to help you out and the best you can do is to think of duping her.oloshi.

That's why it's NEVER a good idea to help guys! cool

Mr~Cork:

hissssssss, actualy u nut preeeety, u just ok, issssshh! angry

tongue tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Doooom by MrCork26: 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2010
UjuJoan, be nice and one day, U can has me all to yo sef wink
Re: I'm Doooom by 1one: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2010
A girl wants to send you money to Go down to lagos to see her?, and you are considering it, are you a guy at all, reality check.bip bip bip.does anything dangle between your legs when you walk or do you pee standing or sitting down, seriously dude!.How can you think of collecting money from a chick to go see her, and to think that the last stupidicides that was sprayed got to everypart of the country, Grow up Man.
Re: I'm Doooom by Ikedonn(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2010
@ poster
Go and meet her,except you areĀ  scared of being kidnapped. grin
Re: I'm Doooom by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
Abanson44:

Actually i don't know how to lay this issue to u guys.OK let me take a deep breath.So this how it started,i met a girl on line,so we do make 9itecalls.She told me about her self and i do the same.so as time goes on this girl wear now disturb to see me and right from beginning i let know that i'm a student so in that case i don't have enough to be calling her day time or to come down to Lagos to see her.She now promise to send me money to come and my accomodation and other activities but i should promise that i'm coming.So i'm confuse i now told her that i will go see my schedule before promising to come.Pls guys advice me[b] should i go or lie to her and take money. [/b]
No beng your head on the wall poor idiot.
Re: I'm Doooom by kay177(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
When you said you are doomed I was expecting to read something like you had an heartbreak or being arrested by the police, becareful and be watchful, is my advice for you, collect the money and go see the lady,
Re: I'm Doooom by omega25red(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2010
poster aka dumb a$$

if the first thing that popped in that head of yours is to take the money and run then you should break it off now because you and everyone except that girl knows that you dont give a $4it about her. Wht school are you in any way?? university of jibiti or uni 419?
Re: I'm Doooom by GL(f): 6:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
so how are you doomed?
Re: I'm Doooom by Tingles(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2010
Is the girl good looking? Does she have good features? What will happen during your visit? How good is she? Can you love her?, A normal guy will want to satisfy his curiosity.
Re: I'm Doooom by Dsense(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2010
OP,
X-mas is around d corner nd just Mumu like u makes the day tongue
Re: I'm Doooom by 190: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
Poster Make u take am easy,

Nor forget say christmas don reach

and HEAD HUNTERS don many for market!!

Goat price don increase so the need for Human meat would be needed

to supplement Goat meat, your dick alone fit cost roughly like N15,00 PER inch
Re: I'm Doooom by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 13, 2010
rokiatu:

No beng your head on the wall poor .
I said "poor idi******t" who edited my post damn it! Moderators stay away from my post I mean it. I find nothing wrong with what I said.
Re: I'm Doooom by Dsense(m): 4:02am On Nov 13, 2010
Better don't fight the Moderator,I've just been told he has a gun undecided
Re: I'm Doooom by Nobody: 4:05am On Nov 13, 2010
Nonsense! big bloody nonsense!!!!!!!!
Re: I'm Doooom by Dsense(m): 4:06am On Nov 13, 2010
rokiatu:

Nonsense! big bloody nonsense!!!!!!!!
Whta is nonsense now.just let it go.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Love Got To Do With It? / Pls I Need A Yoruba Girl Or Edo Girl Dat Cn Speak Yoruba Very Well 4rm Dating 2 Marry / Nigerian Women (and Men, I Must Add) Are The Most Unfaithful- Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.