Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Am Not A Terrorist! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not A Terrorist! (7320 Views)

#my Name Is #abdullah.. And Am Not A #terrorist / Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist / ISIS Is A Terrorist Organization - Explained By Shaykh Muhammad Bin Haadee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by seun001(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2007
na wa oooo.i refuse to be dragged into a religious debate,
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by seun001(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2007
in as much as i refuse to be dragged into this tread i feel inclined to make some comments,

y is it that people will hound somebody until the person feels wounded enuf to start a thread in response to hw shes feeling.is that the way christians behave.if she makes any comments abt anything its her opinion.everybody has to defend wot he/she belives in because it gives identity and a feeling of origin.

just like there are terrorist also there are killers that just kill for nothin.of course i have heard of people claiming to be Jesus and killing their flock.TAKE FOR EXAMPLE REVEREND KING.I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT THE WORST ATTROCITIES ORIGINATE FROM OUR CHURCHES IN NIGERIA AND B4 ANYBODY STARTS HARASSING ME,AM ALSO A CHRISTIAN.PLEASE OOOO,STOP HARASSING HER OOOO!!!!!CHEERS
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 22, 2007
^ another member of the Committee of Concerned Christians for Allah grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Christino(m): 7:22pm On May 22, 2007
Terrorist in what sense? religious terrorist or the other "*****" terrorist? Break it down please grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by olutomiwa(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2007
davidylan:

^ another member of the Committee of Concerned Christians for Allah grin
grin  grin  grin  grin true talk,na original CCCA
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mrpataki(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2007
Muki Muki a terrorist grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by abelin78(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2007
Mukinat2,stand firm on what u believe in irrespective of what people say.I concur with u'Islam and Terrorism are 2 separating things'.Ma a salam
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 22, 2007
abelin78:

Mukinat2,stand firm on what u believe in irrespective of what people say.I concur with u'Islam and Terrorism are 2 separating things'.Ma a salam

you concur based on what? Tons of evidence point to the islamic doctrine as the root of terrorism.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mukina2: 8:32pm On May 22, 2007
@Iice wink

@babyosisi  
its the  new members   angry

@david, Oluma, pataki
i dont have nothing to say to any of you, If you are going to  heaven God be with you

@Telly  grin
sh%t does happens

@all others
sometimes people do not know how ot where to vent.
thanks ya'll .
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mrpataki(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2007
mukina2:

@david, Oluma, pataki
i don't have nothing to say to any of you, If you are going to heaven God be with you

Will you follow me? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 8:42pm On May 22, 2007
@Muki Baby,
Don't mind these Holy Sanctified people here.  Jesus said "ye without sin throw the first stone". AM still amazed as to why Christians resort to this type of religious-bashing,  And before you "Bible Editors" come for my beautiful neck, I am Christian as well. Just hate when others are attacked wihout valid reasoning.

There are bad Muslims, just as there are horrible Christians.  Muki happens to be my friend, well she is More than my friend, we are FAMILY!! kiss kiss. Leave the girl alone,  she Is NO TERRORIST!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 22, 2007
neelsel:

@Muki Baby,
Don't mind these Holy Sanctified people here. Jesus said "ye without sin throw the first stone".

The same Jesus whipped the money changers from the temple and called the pharisees a generation of vipers.

neelsel:

AM still amazed as to why Christians resort to this type of religious-bashing, And before you "Bible Editors" come for my beautiful neck, I am Christian as well. Just hate when others are attacked wihout valid reasoning.

another member of the committee of christians concerned for allah grin Please read the threads, isnt it amazing that all these "i am a christian too" posters ONLY see "religious bashing" when muslims are allegedly at the recieving end. When blabs787 came here telling us Jesus was married to Mary magdalene, another told us Jesus was not crucified but failed to find his injil were it was written, one told us Paul was a deciever and yet NO ONE came to accuse them of religion bashing.

Even the sanctimonious Mukina2 came on eagerly claiming to be "wondering too" . . . now that there is no more room to maneuvoure, no more fairy tales to plagiarize, no more 101 contradictions in the bible to post, everyone is now going on the defensive.

May the Lord help us.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mrpataki(m): 8:56pm On May 22, 2007
neelsel:

@Muki Baby,
Don't mind these Holy Sanctified people here. Jesus said "ye without sin throw the first stone". AM still amazed as to why Christians resort to this type of religious-bashing, And before you "Bible Editors" come for my beautiful neck, I am Christian as well. Just hate when others are attacked wihout valid reasoning.

There are bad Muslims, just as there are horrible Christians. Muki happens to be my friend, well she is More than my friend, we are FAMILY!! kiss kiss. Leave the girl alone, she Is NO TERRORIST!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliments! grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 8:59pm On May 22, 2007
@Davidylan,
I am not in the mood for one of your sermons, abi,  LEAVE my Muki alone  angry angry

@Pataki, I am still not talking to you,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

@Muki, Don't mind them,  You are a sweet and loving soul, the only bombs you can make are the ones filled with LOVE!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by OmoEko1(f): 9:07pm On May 22, 2007
Too many hypocrites on this forum!!! THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE.
Muk am sorry for all those hateful words people said to you because I know how it feels, because I come from a Muslim family too and it breaks my heart to see how people say so many negative things about the Muslim belief which they know nothing about. angry angry angry angry

This are reason why i don't visit the Religion section wink
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2007
neelsel:

@Pataki, I am still not talking to you,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ehn?? But what did you just do?  grin  cheesy
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 9:08pm On May 22, 2007
Omo Eko:

This are reason why i don't visit the Religion section wink

If you didn't visit, you wouldn't have seen this to post anything here, abi? grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 9:08pm On May 22, 2007
Telly B:

A Word of advice, Stay out of this!!!!!
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2007
neelsel:

A Word of advice, Stay out of this!!!!!

Wetin? You wan start your own jihad?
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mrpataki(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2007
neelsel:

@Pataki, I am still not talking to you,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Well if I get you well, you said you are a Christian Just because we had it rough sometimes way back, you still hold it dear to you undecided What Would Jesus Do? Well am Sorry if I was nasty to you times back.  cry cry cry

Can we settle it now or later wink Your love bomb actually said I should settle for Peace! So please learn to forgive and forget wink
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by OmoEko1(f): 9:11pm On May 22, 2007
Telly B:

If you didn't visit, you wouldn't have seen this to post anything here, abi? grin
well the title of the thread got my attentions grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by sisimose(f): 9:12pm On May 22, 2007
eyes dey see things no be small thing. shocked
God Bless all Naija people. be yourselves, no dey form o. Eyes don really see, e pass me. the eyes were given for a reason my people.

@topic
i don't believe we have evil terrorist among us here. Moslems are not terrorists!
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by damsol(f): 9:12pm On May 22, 2007
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mrpataki(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2007
Telly B:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Water full ground for that story oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want to know tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2007
mrpataki:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry Water full ground for that story oh cheesy cheesy cheesy

You want to know tongue tongue tongue tongue

E no matter. . . even mighty oceans have been navigated! grin

--------------------

Omo Eko:

well the title of the thread got my attentions grin grin grin grin

Bo, thanks o jare for that crack! cheesy grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mukina2: 9:23pm On May 22, 2007
@Neelsel cheesy
thanks girl . got love for you too kiss
sometimes people do not know what to do

@Pataki good boy cheesy

@Omo didnt know you were a muslim too
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by OmoEko1(f): 9:28pm On May 22, 2007
mukina2:

@Omo didnt know you were a muslim too
Well I was born into a Muslim family but am now a Christian changed in 1993, however I still kept my Muslim name because it’s really important to my dad wink.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mukina2: 9:39pm On May 22, 2007
Omo Eko:

Well I was born into a Muslim family but am now a Christian changed in 1993, however I still kept my Muslim name because it’s really important to my dad wink

wow . . . .

well what can i say Ma salaam wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 22, 2007
neelsel:

@Davidylan,
I am not in the mood for one of your sermons, abi, LEAVE my Muki alone angry angry

i dont remember tying her to my apron strings abi. grin

See as soldiers of christ don full ground! where were they when Muki's brothers were feeling upset and wondering if Jesus Christ wasnt "impotent" for not marrying and having a child at 30? shocked
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by debosky(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2007
no one has the right to call my sis a terrorist. If someone tries it, I will terrorize them worse than they can ever imagine angry angry angry

the only people muki terrorises are spurs and man scum cheesy
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 22, 2007
mukina it's obvious you have a lot of friends on nairaland and this thread has increased your already risen stocks smiley

some are using it,however as a tool to vent on their e-enemies,what a shame!
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 22, 2007
Telly B:

Wetin? You wan start your own jihad?
lol.
no jihads or jihadettes in Jesus' name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control / Can A Christian Sister Or Brother Become A Model? / Evolution: The 'evidence' Behind The Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.