Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Am Not A Terrorist! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not A Terrorist! (7318 Views)

#my Name Is #abdullah.. And Am Not A #terrorist / Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist / ISIS Is A Terrorist Organization - Explained By Shaykh Muhammad Bin Haadee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 22, 2007
i didnt even know we had this many "i am a christian too" posters on the forum. I'm no longer surprised many of them only pop up when its time to defend allah. The virus of political correctness is sweeping through the masses like a whirlwind.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 10:59pm On May 22, 2007
@All who have something to say to ME, Please address moi. The last time I checked I was paying my own rent and buying my own food.

The freaking girl didn't start her thread to defend her religion. Some scums have been disrespecting her name, and for that she made a public statement. Why then it cannot be dealt with as such??

Why all the "insinuatings" and "supposedlys"?

I am willing and able to stand my ground,  And If I am found wrong would be so kind as to apologise,  Until then, Bleep off all you HATERS!!!!

@Telly B, Yes the Jihad will begin if some "mongrels" don't step back in their cage angry angry
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ikamefa(f): 11:08pm On May 22, 2007
hummmmmmmmmm who be calling my baby boo a terrorist?

will be back later ! una go hear word today! smiley
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by damsol(f): 12:00am On May 23, 2007
yeah ika,they re stepping on the cobras toe,
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by somze(f): 12:26am On May 23, 2007
@mukina
You are always defended when people come at you in forums. I dont think this was the best way to air this grieviance. I fail to see how this thread has helped your situation except bring up pity, arguments and CCCA's - none of which is your goal.

Anyway, MUKINA IS NOT A TERRORIST, I THINK grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 2:32am On May 23, 2007
neelsel:

@All who have something to say to ME, Please address moi. The last time I checked I was paying my own rent and buying my own food.

The freaking girl didn't start her thread to defend her religion. Some scums have been disrespecting her name, and for that she made a public statement. Why then it cannot be dealt with as such??

Why all the "insinuatings" and "supposedlys"?

I am willing and able to stand my ground,  And If I am found wrong would be so kind as to apologise,  Until then, Bleep off all you HATERS!!!!

@Telly B, Yes the Jihad will begin if some "mongrels" don't step back in their cage angry angry

and who might this be?
Mukina's e-mama?
You better watch ya mouth and stop speaking like a market woman
This is what Igbos call[b],a mourner that cries more than the bereaved[/b]
Don't die fighting another man's battle
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Wadomoi(f): 2:49am On May 23, 2007
what r u then?
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 2:50am On May 23, 2007
a wise lady from the east grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ikamefa(f): 5:17am On May 23, 2007
all you Muslim and Christian war mongers just needed a scape goat

and y'all made muki one

muki if somebody else comes to harass you ,just holler cheesy

i full ground amma deal with dat person BK style
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by bolaoni(m): 6:35am On May 23, 2007
Mukina, so you can feel pain? shocked shocked shocked

why claim you are not a terrorist when you terrorise us
EVERY DAY on our thread? You are also a [b]GUN[/b]NERgrin grin grin

IMHO, me think it is dumb for anyone to debase another's religion, if
most of us are like Jesus, we claim to follow, we would have realised
this is bad.

I can't say the last time I visited here because of all the issues that go on
here. I am not sure Jesus has appointed anyone to fight His cause on NL or
any where else. Even if aspersions are cast on Jesus or even Christianity, I am
not sure it is wise to pick up arms against the attacker.

Who are you to fight for God? Only a powerless God, needs a crusader to fight
foir him, so guys just take the chill pill abeg.

Muki, please forget this people and come to the Sport thread jare, I need you there
more than anything. If there is any act of terrorism I enjoy, it is yours on us, @ least
one of your gooners has endorsed that. wink wink wink
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 7:02am On May 23, 2007
Aiight. The issue here is one of a personal complaint. "I Am Not A Terrorist!", says she; and people have sympathised and empathized.

The idea that discussing issues should necessarily be interpreted as "debasing another's religion" has no substance at all. If people feel that they cannot be questioned or critiqued on certain assumptions, resorting to complaints and/or whimpers is not a healthy alternative to fill the gaps.

God is well capable of 'fighting' His own battles - as though He would have to come down from heaven to preach the Gospel and do the work He has committed to people. Christians fight fallacies with dialogue, apologetics and telling the truth in love; rather than with threats, ignorance or jihad! It is those ideas and assertions against CHRIST and Christianity which we find in Islam's holy books that are being continually challenged!

People have not always done this within the parameters of decency (Christians, Muslims, and non-religious). However, it is a healthy responsibility to continually and intelligently challenge those ideas that call the Jews apes and pigs, and refer to Christians as the worst of creatures - as stated in the Qur'an!

Pretending these issues should not be challenged is the reason why Christians in Muslim countries continue to be persecuted and murdered for no other reason than simply being Christians!

If the point here is to sympathize with Mukina2, we have all done that and even cracked jokes. But to use this as a platform for muzzling dialogue over issues that must be challenged is another way of terrorizing intellect and free speech.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 7:19am On May 23, 2007
@neelsel,

neelsel:

The purpose of this thread is self-defeating already if we should accept statements like this. I've been called names in my short time here, but simply laughed it off instead of reducing myself to the name-callers' level.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by seun001(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2007
another member of the committee of christians concerned for allah Please read the threads, isnt it amazing that all these "i am a christian too" posters ONLY see "religious bashing" when muslims are allegedly at the recieving end. When blabs787 came here telling us Jesus was married to Mary magdalene, another told us Jesus was not crucified but failed to find his injil were it was written, one told us Paul was a deciever and yet NO ONE came to accuse them of religion bashing.

funny,very funny,cos this isnt true,even muslims know this.cant start arguing over wot is obvious.

afta all said and done,i just laff my head off.we really have comedians ere ooo.when are u people goin to stop harassing this chic now.hmmmm!!!cheers.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2007
seun001:

funny,very funny,because this isnt true,even muslims know this.can't start arguing over wot is obvious.

What is not true in the highlighted quote in yours?
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nicer(m): 8:39am On May 23, 2007
Nairaland should actually be called Islam-bashland. Seriously, the level of Islamophobia on this forum is unprecedented! Initially I tried to discuss on a few threads with some of the most ardent bashers (no names) but when i went thru all the other old threads, i realised how hopeless it was to respond to these guys.

Mukina, what u should realise is that people who call u names on anonymous forums are cowards. 90% of people cannot say the things the say on anonymous forums, when they are face to face with people. That's why the internet is a playground for timid and cowardly people. That is not to say u won't find intellectuals here too. (i actually find one of the ardent bashers very sound,really brilliant but again, no names). So i'll just advise u to ignore the cowards and if they get on ur case too much, talk to Seun so he can get 'em off and let the rest of us breathe!
I have no problems with religious criticisms as long as they are constructive and not blasphemous.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 9:16am On May 23, 2007
@Nicer,

Nicer:

Nairaland should actually be called Islam-bashland. Seriously, the level of Islamophobia on this forum is unprecedented! Initially I tried to discuss on a few threads with some of the most ardent bashers (no names) but when i went through all the other old threads, i realised how hopeless it was to respond to these guys.

It is easy to make such statements because you made up your mind before examining the broad perspectives on both sides.

Nicer:

Mukina, what u should realise is that people who call u names on anonymous forums are cowards. 90% of people cannot say the things the say on anonymous forums, when they are face to face with people.

How you come about that percentage is amazing. I have never been afraid to state my persuasions face to face with anyone I engage in dialogue or debates. And I would still do the same thing if I were to meet YOU Nicer face to face!

Nicer:

That's why the internet is a playground for timid and cowardly people.

Ahh, I see. Does that translate as well as including you - since you're using the internet to post this?

Nicer:

That is not to say u won't find intellectuals here too. (i actually find one of the ardent bashers very sound,really brilliant but again, no names).

I agree wholeheartedly that there are brainy bashers - but it is not perculiarly only CHRISTIANS ALONE that should be accused of this.

Nicer:

So i'll just advise u to ignore the cowards and if they get on your case too much, talk to Seun so he can get 'em off and let the rest of us breathe!

Shikena! cheesy

Nicer:

I have no problems with religious criticisms as long as they are constructive and not blasphemous.

Amen. Me too.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nicer(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2007
Telly B:

@Nicer,

It is easy to make such statements because you made up your mind before examining the broad perspectives on both sides.

How you come about that percentage is amazing. I have never been afraid to state my persuasions face to face with anyone I engage in dialogue or debates. And I would still do the same thing if I were to meet YOU Nicer face to face!

Ahh, I see. Does that translate as well as including you - since you're using the internet to post this?

I agree wholeheartedly that there are brainy bashers - but it is not perculiarly only CHRISTIANS ALONE that should be accused of this.

Shikena! cheesy

Amen. Me too.

i didn't make up my mind, that's what i found out when i went through the boards.
Have to admit the 90% is a guess-timate! grin
i did say u will find intellectuals here
i agree that only christians should not be accused.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2007
@Nicer,

Thanks for your balance. I think my calling attention to certain issues in yours has been fruitful. God bless. smiley
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nicer(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2007
Bless u too, Bro
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by jerrymania(m): 10:29am On May 23, 2007
Thank you Thank you. You have made your point.You aint a Terrorist. I guess the thread stops here.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by nago2007(m): 10:50am On May 23, 2007
This so called David, don start again o!

He only plagiarized deadly venoms from anti Islamic websites and emptying them on Nairaland. STOP QUOTING NONSENSE AND ASCRIBING THEM TO ISLAM WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF QUR"AN AND HADITH!!!
NONSENSE.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by bolaoni(m): 10:53am On May 23, 2007
TellyB,

You seem to even know more than God to defend Him.

I am sure people like you worked for your salvation, right?
Whatever happened to the word GRACE?

I am sure if people like you had being around while Jesus was wining
and dining with the Republicans, you would have castigated him for doing so.

Whether you point out issues in the quran or any other book doesn't
mean they will be changed. What has been written has been, NOTHING you or
anyone can do about it.

I want to point this out, YOU ARE BETTER OFF THAN NO ONE. JUST THANK
GOD FOR HIS GRACE UPON YOUR LIFE! THAT IS ALL YOU ARE ENJOYING

So don't just come here posting theology for us all. angry

I may not know the basis of your war with muki or any other person, but if
you claim to be a Christian, then let all sleeping dogs lie abeg. At least that is what
our master teach us. Blessed are the peace makers (not rabble rousers) cool

Muki, PLEASE run from here and come to the Sport Thread Jare. We love you there. kiss
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 11:03am On May 23, 2007
@Madame "Kill Marriage Joy", I was waiting for your waste-of-matrimonial-rights to come at me, and oh! How am pleased you did.

Firstly, look at your ugly ass face, you are  a replica of that supposedly "market woman" you spoke so eloquently about. And who woud know more about market woman, than one herself.  Watch my mouth? Or what? The last time I visited my dentist, like 2 months ago, he gave me a clean bill of health,  So I am entitled to open it anywhere, anytime.

Yes I would rather be called someone's e-mama, than a wife who spends more time in cyber world rather than being a wife, afterall you promised to perform those rights when you skipped down the aisle, oh! Oh!, or was it one of those "green cards thingy". Well in that case, I now understand.

For your information you are one of the people here who have NEVER tickled my fancy. I have watched you paraded yourself as "Ms. Know-it-all", Look Uglisha, Stay the Bleep away from anything that says " Neelsel",

And just in case you don't hear from me, I am with Dr. T, but would be back,

Leaving you with a quote from one of my favourite childhood Poems
"Come into my parlour, said the spider to the fly,  ( you just did) - I SHALL BE BACK!1!!
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Hugoboi(m): 11:07am On May 23, 2007
Scorcher !! Dannnnnnnnngggggggg * feels the heat and ducks fast *
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mukina2: 12:05pm On May 23, 2007
@Bola cheesy
its not about feeling the pain, i have been called so many names in the past and it was restricted to this part of the forum only, but when one chelsea guy actually took it to sports angry I knew it was no longer a joke,
i ignore them on here very well.
I didnt post this topic for people to use it to attack Islam too, i did so because i felt ,that was taking it too far, and if anyone attacks me again, i wont ignore them.

@Telly B and David

i see you have turned the thread in to your own personal crusade uh?
you can say all you want,Just know that Muslims are not terrorist and wiill never be.
David i wonder why you havnt taken ur hatred to the media or maybe organise something to show that you hate Islam and muslims,
Before you call people ignorant "Mister Erudite" as yourself what you are . .

@Ika and Dammie wink

@Debo
i'll terrorise em scummies and spuds cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by lordimpaq(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2007
all u have to do is just ignore,

u just cracked under pressure,
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2007
@bolaoni,

bolaoni:

You seem to even know more than God to defend Him.

No. Neither do you.

bolaoni:

I am sure people like you worked for your salvation, right?

Wrong.

bolaoni:

Whatever happened to the word GRACE?

It's still there - in the Bible.

bolaoni:

I am sure if people like you had being around while Jesus was wining
and dining with the Republicans
, you would have castigated him for doing so.

Thanks for your accusation. May I know who the Republicans were back in Jesus' time?

bolaoni:

Whether you point out issues in the quran or any other book doesn't
mean they will be changed. What has been written has been, NOTHING you or
anyone can do about it.

Sorry, I'm not trying to change the Qur'an. They already said their Torah and Injil are lost and cannot be found.

bolaoni:

I want to point this out, YOU ARE BETTER OFF THAN NO ONE. JUST THANK
GOD FOR HIS GRACE UPON YOUR LIFE! THAT IS ALL YOU ARE ENJOYING

Amen.

bolaoni:

So don't just come here posting theology for us all. angry

Thanks again. Ignore my posts if you don't like them - because you really don't have to, just incase they put you where you don't belong.

bolaoni:

I may not know the basis of your war with muki or any other person, but if
you claim to be a Christian, then let all sleeping dogs lie abeg.

I don't have a war with muki - or any other person for that matter. And if this is your way of trying to muzzle exchange of issues from Christians, it simply just went out the window.

bolaoni:

At least that is what our master teach us. Blessed are the peace makers (not rabble rousers) cool

Indeed. Peace makers don't accuse others with name-callers as you do; so you simply have preached to yourself, NO?  undecided
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2007
@mukina2,

mukina2:

@Telly B and David

i see you have turned the thread in to your own personal crusade uh?

Nope.

mukina2:

you can say all you want,Just know that Muslims are not terrorist and wiill never be.

I don't remember having accused them of such. My posts can be defended from Islam's holy books, and anyone who doesn't take me seriously can go check the references I leave or simply read magazines.

Throughout my coming on board, I have sought only one thing - balance. I don't care who is posting what, as long as people face issues - which is what I've often tried to maintain. This idea that people now have to read me for what I'm not is not going to pass with the snap of fingers.

Let me reveal a secret: the only time you won't see me reply a post directly is when the person is being unreasonable playing the name-calling games. This is the reason why I cautioned babs787 about his tit-for-tat, and if he had continued, Muslims would sure have hated their own religion!

I have nothing against you or anyone. You can see from my previous posts here and in other threads. I do hope that those who have issues with you have got your message in starting this thread.

Cheers.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by bolaoni(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2007
Na you sabi jare. A word, as they say is enough for the wise.

I'm outta here for good!

grin grin grin grin grin wink
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2007
Lol grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by belloti(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2007
Whats the fuss about wrong accussations? they were just expression of opinion by someone who probably is an idiot, sometimes. that shouldnt bother anyone. i shall cherish that kind of appellation. so do we now have a real terrorist?
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by TellyB(m): 1:12pm On May 23, 2007
Maybe. Do we?? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Top 10 Churches You Would Find At Every Corner In Nigeria / What If You Found Out That Fasting Has Nothing To Do With Food ? / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.