Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Am Not A Terrorist! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not A Terrorist! (7319 Views)

#my Name Is #abdullah.. And Am Not A #terrorist / Being A Muslim Should Not Make Me A Terrorist / ISIS Is A Terrorist Organization - Explained By Shaykh Muhammad Bin Haadee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:22pm On May 23, 2007
she's the board's baby. TLC is required 24/7. grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 23, 2007
Quote from: neelsel on Yesterday at 10:59:30 PM
@All who have something to say to ME, Please address moi. The last time I checked I was paying my own rent and buying my own food.

The freaking girl didn't start her thread to defend her religion. Some scums have been disrespecting her name, and for that she made a public statement. Why then it cannot be dealt with as such??

Why all the "insinuatings" and "supposedlys"?

I am willing and able to stand my ground,  And If I am found wrong would be so kind as to apologise,  Until then, Bleep off all you HATERS!!!!

@Telly B, Yes the Jihad will begin if some "mongrels" don't step back in their cage  

my response

and who might this be?
Mukina's e-mama?
You better watch ya mouth and stop speaking like a market woman
This is what Igbos call,a mourner that cries more than the bereaved
Don't die fighting another man's battle

Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mrpataki(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Thanks, Mr Important tongue

Pataki, I do have a question for you. Yes I've gotten in my share of fights with osisi in the past, i try to avoid that now as I 'd like to think we're pretty cool with each other for the most part however you pretty much implied that this whole madness was started by neelsel which isnt the case, she yelled some stuff, I'm going to assume it was to david and the others that were teasing mukina and others in this thread, so really this arguement between neel and osisi is so unnecessary. Her first post wasnt to osisi as osisi considering osisi also defended mukina here.

Thanks for the revelation! How I wish I knew how to insert peoples responses in the time past. I have carefully observed the thread and topic. Anyways I have my own share of fight with you too, if you recollect very well, but I have stopped all that now. Checked your hi5 profile sometimes back so I know you are angel in disguise.

I had a chat with Mukina yesterday night about this topic knowing she is not the type that likes attention of any sort. The name calling was not even on the religion thread but rather on the sports thread! David and Muki have their ways of mingling with eachother. Just that some fanatical bigots came here to spread their ignorance the more. I like Mukina, she is not in anyway a terrorist and no way near it! in fact there are plans underway to invite her to Nigeria tongue cool

So once again, let me say Neelsel and Babyosisi, please shelve the war of words.

ThiefofHeart, am sorry if you still hold anf grudge whatsoever against me! I know you crush ego under the sole of your snickers, but I am different tongue  kiss

God Bless
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 8:26pm On May 23, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Thanks, Mr Important tongue

Pataki, I do have a question for you. Yes I've gotten in my share of fights with osisi in the past, i try to avoid that now as I 'd like to think we're pretty cool with each other for the most part however you pretty much implied that this whole madness was started by neelsel which isnt the case, she yelled some stuff, I'm going to assume it was to david and the others that were teasing mukina and others in this thread, so really this arguement between neel and osisi is so unnecessary. Her first post wasnt to osisi as osisi considering osisi also defended mukina here.

Was about to ask Mr. Pataki if he ONLY read what I wrote to "wife-spoiler" but I see you did,

Pataki, saw NEELSEL, and he didn't read, he jumped into gears, well bring it on, you know how I roll.

@Baba,kill joy,
maybe if your type weren't so consumed with greediness and stupidity, then there wouldn't have been the need for them to sell each other to the white man. Thus the Caribbean would have been slave free. Rather Ironic that an African would use slavery in an attempt to humiliate others. Not surprising though, I have read the Igbo vs Yoruba threads.
So I "insulted" according to you in my initial post, Where are the others who were insulted? Did I call your name, ruff ruff?

And again, desist from trying to convince me and yourself in the process that you are "happily married". I have sisters and friends who are, they are too busy for activities that are common with you.

PS> Am done with my burgers, so I will be able to tend your needs,
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 23, 2007
neelsel:

Was about to ask Mr. Pataki if he ONLY read what I wrote to "wife-spoiler" but I see you did,

Pataki, saw NEELSEL, and he didn't read, he jumped into gears, well bring it on, you know how I roll.

@Baba,kill joy,
maybe if your type weren't so consumed with greediness and stupidity, then there wouldn't have been the need for them to sell each other to the white man. Thus the Caribbean would have been slave free. Rather Ironic that an African would use slavery in an attempt to humiliate others. Not surprising though, I have read the Igbo vs Yoruba threads.
So I "insulted" according to you in my initial post, Where are the others who were insulted? Did I call your name, ruff ruff?

And again, desist from trying to convince me and yourself in the process that you are "happily married". I have sisters and friends who are, they are too busy for activities that are common with you.

PS> Am done with my burgers, so I will be able to tend your needs,

don't cry my dear every thing you have coming you deserve but one
no be you say I be jungle woman.
na today you find out.
talk again and we'll sell you to Kafanchan this time grin grin
I hope you can pick tomatoes
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:32pm On May 23, 2007
osisi I think the reply you quoted was her reply to this

i didnt even know we had this many "i am a christian too" posters on the forum. I'm no longer surprised many of them only pop up when its time to defend allah. The virus of political correctness is sweeping through the masses like a whirlwind
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 23, 2007
Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal! Pipo Inzaghi!!  grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 23, 2007
why do you keep talking about my husband?
find yours oh or latch unto one of the baby daddies and don't let go like a pitbull grin

e dey pain you say them dey do four fourty after them don get the free milk grin grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 8:34pm On May 23, 2007
babyosisi:

don't cry my dear every thing you have coming you deserve but one
no be you say I be jungle woman.
na today you find out.
talk again and we'll sell you to Kafanchan this time grin grin
I hope you can pick tomatoes

CRY?? you are more dumb than I originally thought.
NEELSEL doesn't run away, neither does she make nice ( ask Pataki and others)

And with regards to that apology you offered for my dad, take it and shove it up your stink asssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Don't need it.

Psychology is my field, so don't play that reserve shit on me, Try that on someone else.

@TOH, my remarks were directed to anyone in particular. While I must say I have always wanted to deal with this refugee, green-wife, uglysha, So she presented the opportunity and I obliged.

Now back away and stop making marriage looks so dreadful, cry
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:36pm On May 23, 2007
david, sharrap. nah you cause this mess tongue

anyway I shall go back to my spectator box.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 23, 2007
neelsel:

CRY?? you are more dumb than I originally thought.
NEELSEL doesn't run away, neither does she make nice ( ask Pataki and others)

And with regards to that apology you offered for my dad, take it and shove it up your stink asssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Don't need it.

Psychology is my field, so don't play that reserve shit on me, Try that on someone else.

@TOH, my remarks were directed to anyone in particular. While I must say I have always wanted to deal with this refugee, green-wife, uglysha, So she presented the opportunity and I obliged.

Now back away and stop making marriage looks so dreadful, cry

now you see woman wey dey cry since say babyosisi get man
she has her opportunity to vent,let's hear her.
Psycho  may be your field but psychia is your diagnosis
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 8:37pm On May 23, 2007
@baby, You are one stupid cunt,
I told you and told you again, Having a husband and not having one,( well in my case) is a choice.

I won't want my poor husband to die of neglect, starvation et al,

@topic,
why are the "mongoses" hiding but only observing from their holes
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 23, 2007
neelsel:

@baby, [b]You are one stupid cunt,[/b]I told you and told you again, Having a husband and not having one,( well in my case) is a choice.

I won't want my poor husband to die of neglect, starvation et al,

Is that the new word at night school.
you may not kill yours,but the man will be dead on arrival.
Deceive yourself and call it your choice,we all know better grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by mrpataki(m): 8:40pm On May 23, 2007
Babyosisi Please let it go!

She's into Abnormal Psychology! Thats what she is studying. Such ninny should be!
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 23, 2007
God help the male that ends up with this weasel.
I hope he smells rabies from afar
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 8:43pm On May 23, 2007
babyosisi:

Is that the new word at night school.
you may not kill yours,but the man will be dead on arrival.
Deceive yourself and call it your choice,we all know better grin

Man man man!! that's all your kind talk about,
You really think marriage is that important, LMAO

I will pawn the two Tiffany's rocks(, that I still have to pay your fare back to your jungle,
Told you, your uglyass wasn't so sure if you may have been lucky, so the first baboon that came your way, you had to jumped ship. I can just hear the sigh your parents gave, ( we never thought she would have find herself a man, ugly duckling)

FYI, I can marry anytime I wish,but after seeing what I may become, am scared o
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 23, 2007
lol,is she the character that boasted of a degree in abnormal psychology and made a fool of herself in some thread boasting of her $25,000 annual salary.
wonders shall never end.
Now I get the picture
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 8:44pm On May 23, 2007
mrpataki:

Babyosisi Please let it go!

She's into Abnormal Psychology! Thats what she is studying. Such ninny should be!

I see you are back for piece of Neelsel,
At your service, goat herder, just let me know when u are ready,
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 23, 2007
neelsel:

Man man man!! that's all your kind talk about,
You really think marriage is that important, LMAO

I will pawn the two Tiffany's rocks(, that I still have to pay your fare back to your jungle,
Told you, your uglyass wasn't so sure if you may have been lucky, so the first baboon that came your way, you had to jumped ship. I can just hear the sigh your parents gave, ( we never thought she would have find herself a man, ugly duckling)

FYI, I can marry anytime I wish,but after seeing what I may become, am scared o

no be first talk about me getting man and whinning about it?
you cannot marry,prove me wrong grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 8:46pm On May 23, 2007
@Babyosisi

I need you to go check out your demented asshole,
I am not a psychologist, What I make in a year your black stink ass would need to work shango and sell people's information to earn,
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 23, 2007
neelsel:

I see you are back for piece of Neelsel,
At your service, goat herder, just let me know when u are ready,

yeah he hearded goats,the ones we shipped to the caribbeans grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by OmoEko1(f): 8:50pm On May 23, 2007
@babyosisi
ah,babymama,you don land,welcome

If you got an issue with me why don't you say to me directly angry angry angry, I got no time for stupid useless asshole like you who comes here looking for reason to pick a fight.
Instead of wasting your time on nairaland why don't you spend more time with your husband and start planning on having babies before he leave your sorry.
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 23, 2007
neelsel:

@Babyosisi

I need you to go check out your demented asshole,
I am not a psychologist, What I make in a year your black stink ass would need to work shango and sell people's information to earn,

really,nice vocabs,so all this years of sojourn from Africa did not help.
How much do you make?
abnormal psycho grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 8:51pm On May 23, 2007
babyosisi:

yeah he hearded goats,the ones we shipped to the caribbeans grin

Told you, if your asses weren't so stupid, then the white men's empty promises wouldn't have resulted in you selling your own brother for a gun that you had no idea how to use,

maybe if you had  capitalised on the Immigrant narrative, I may have taken you on a cruise to my beautiful islands, but since you joined the bandwagon and missed out on the dream, lo siento mami, maybe next time,
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by WesleyanA(f): 8:53pm On May 23, 2007

Mukina someone called you a terrorist,you said you are not one,we agree,people have been called worse names,suck it up! and move on
That's what grown ups do.

If you cave because you were called names then you are weak.

Here in the states,blacks are called ignorant and stupid,what do we do,run away and quit our jobs?

SOOOO wrong. maybe blacks should have also sucked slavery/ jimcrow/ discrimination up too. there are people who have been treated worse

only cowards (not grown ups) will do that to themselves. the brave people will stand up to the bullies and not suck it up.

anyways, Mukina, brush the dirt off your shoulders and point them to Pensacola college. that's their cup of tea.
you can also report them to Seun (he said it right after your post i think).

goodluck. 'cause you've got so many haters tongue
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by somze(f): 8:53pm On May 23, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

david, sharrap. nah you cause this mess tongue

anyway I shall go back to my spectator box.

No it was not him. The post MUKINA was referring to was from a dapsycool :

Sorry for going off topic, but beware of mukina2, she's a sharia terrorists, mukina2 we are waiting for your response after trying to project a bad picture of Christians/Jesus in the christian forum, u ran away,because u can't handle it, Access what? in a terrorists like u, i don't deal with anti-christ,give your brothers sadam, osama and those from iraq access. . Thank God you are not in Nigeria, u belong to Iraq,or Afghanistan were you brothers are, Back to topic, Up blues, down Man divided

This was her reply:

Re: Fa Cup Final Manchester United Vs Chelsea
« #556 on: May 20, 2007, 03:05 PM »

dapsy try harder .

you didnt read through .i have never once insulted anyone on that part of the forum Angry

I made a comment too:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=49046.msg1130679#msg1130679

I thought it was all forgotten before i saw this thread.

@Neelson and Babyosisi

[size=14pt]PLEASE STOP THE WAR, IT'S REALLY UNNECESSARY AND NO I DO NOT CARE WHAT STARTED IT.[/size]
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 23, 2007
neelsel:

Told you, if your asses weren't so stupid, then the white men's empty promises wouldn't have resulted in you selling your own brother for a gun that you had no idea how to use,

maybe if you had  capitalised on the Immigrant narrative, I may have taken you on a cruise to my beautiful islands, but since you joined the bandwagon and missed out on the dream, lo siento mami, maybe next time,

didn't they told you we got rid of the efulefus?
The morons I mean grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 23, 2007
somze:

No it was not him. The post MUKINA was referring to was from a dapsycool :

This was her reply:

I made a comment too:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=49046.msg1130679#msg1130679

I thought it was all forgotten before i saw this thread.

@Neelson and Babyosisi

[size=14pt]PLEASE STOP THE WAR, IT'S REALLY UNNECESSARY AND NO I DO NOT CARE WHAT STARTED IT.[/size]

OK sir.
anyway work don end,I dey go home grin
to my man
eat your heart out weasel grin
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by neelsel(f): 8:57pm On May 23, 2007
@Babay,
don't use your man for an excuse,  we all know he only gets "paid" like ever so often, Maybe if Nairaland had genital your ass would have given birth so many times,
Stay and finish what you started,  I hate cowards.

You man or your mannicou?
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by caribqueen(f): 9:14pm On May 23, 2007
[b]NEELSEL---Nairaland's virus SEUN REMOVE THIS SLAVE REJECT FOR LIFE. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IDIOTS HERE LET HER ROLL HER NASTY SLAVE MOUTH HERE.INSULTING US DAY IN DAY OUT, SHE CALL YOU ALL JUNGLE ,BUSH PEOPLE, NAPPY HEADS,ETC YET IDIOTS LIKE THIEFOFHEARTS FOLLOW HER AROUND, YOU ARE ALL A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA, IF YOU ALLOW A COMMON JAMO CUNT RUIN OUR FORUM, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, NO MORE THESE SLAVE BABIES MUST KNOW THEIR PLACE FOR GOOD.

OMO EKO
THE DISGRACE TO HER PEOPLE, WHEN WILL YOU STOP DANCING TO THIS RASTAFARIANS'S MUSIC? ILLITERATE LIKE YOU.

BABYOSISI
USELESS HORRIBLE WORTHLESS IGBO WOMAN, YOUR LIFE IS FINISHED IF THIS IS HOW YOU ARE IN YOUR HUSBAND'S HOUSE. WHAT MAKES YOU THINK EVERYONE MUST BE MARRIED? YOU FAKE BORN AGAIN WITCH. DEVIL'S INCARNATE.

DAVID
WOMANWRAPPER, LEADER OF THE BITCH SQUAD. I DON'T HAVE MUCH FOR YOU, YOU ARE THE WORST KIND OF MAN THERE IS, GROW BALLS.

ALL THE PEOPLE ABOVE ARE THE PEOPLE CAUSING THIS PLACE TO DIE, YEYE JAMOP COMES HERE TO SHOUT AT YOU PEOPLE AND YOU ARE ALL SCARED, TELL HER TO GO BACK TO HER YEYE SHANTY TOWN,SEE HOW SHE DISRESPECTS AFRICA angry ARE YOU PEOPLE DUMB?
NEELSEL YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED,SO YOU NOW STUDY PSYCHOLOGHY LOL , I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE THAT YOU ARE THESAME PERSON AS COCO29, PEOPLE SHOULD GO AND SEE.

tHEIFOFHEARTS, YOU DISAPPOINT ME, I WAS COOL WITH YOU BUT YOU ARE REALLY A DISGRACE AFTER ALL YOU SAID ABOUT NEELSEL TO ME ,I KNOW YOU WILL KNOW WHO I AM NOW, I CAN'T POST ANY MORE,, TILL SEUN LETS ME. I WILL COME BACK FOR NEELSEL THEN. BUT THIEF YOU SHOCK ME, AFTER ALL YOU SAID ABOUT NEELSEL, HOW SHE WAS RUINING THE LAND? YOU ARE NOW KISSING HER JAMO YANSH OMASE O![/b]
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ayefele200(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2007
WesleyanA:

anyways, Mukina, brush the dirt off your shoulders and point them to Pensacola college. that's their cup of te

what u know about PENSACOLA, u stay in FLORIDA?
Re: I Am Not A Terrorist! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:21pm On May 23, 2007
and who is caribqueen?

abi madam mose has picked a new name.

either way I really hope that isnt Radiant. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Christian Evangelist Dismantles Atheism With One Scientific Question / I Can't Get Off The Religious Section -Is This Because Of Remote Control / Can A Christian Sister Or Brother Become A Model?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.