Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? (5356 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? / How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by AlphikkaTech: 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her?
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by donbachi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Honeypie,my love,the queen of my heart,sweet,world no1 chef......please,don't be offended.....Lot wife follow u cook dis food?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Saintbusco1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
This food is salty dear

That "dear'' is enough, i can't sugarcoat a salty food more than that, I will reserve the sugarcoating for her next delicious delicacy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by lilmax(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
The crap you cooked is salty, throw every grain away immediately

5 Likes

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by chinchonglee(m): 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
I dnt complain anyhow. So i expect her to eat the food herself nd know what to do nxt time

Meanwhile,

I ll do all ur online and offline graphic works

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by bobokeshington: 4:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
I can't believe you just wasted my hard earned money to cook this salty soup... You wan kill me with salt abi?

4 Likes

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by paix(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
AlphikkaTech:
How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her?
I would tell her as it is. Just like I gave her the money as she requested.

4 Likes

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
The food is salty, honey. undecided

3 Likes

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
How do you tell your husband his pocket is short without offending him?
If you can answer this then I'll answer your question grin

9 Likes

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Christesey(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2019
I will tell her straight away that the food is salty, but in a polite manner but if she keep on repeating the same mistake, she starting her food alone.

1 Like

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Saintbusco1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Guest007:
How do you tell your husband his pocket is short without offending him?
If you can answer this then I'll answer your question grin
unfortunately you are a girl
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Gideoniteprime4: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
you tell her like this
WOMAN! ARE YOU TRYING YO POISON ME?
HOW DARE YOU OFFER ME THIS TRASH!
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME ?
THAT I AM A LESSER MAN?
(give her 1 hot slap)
NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE !
(another hot slap) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

now thats how to POLITELY tell your wife her food sucks(nigerian version) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Just f-----g tell her! What is dere? undecided
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
donbachi:
Honeypie,my love,the queen of my heart,sweet,world no1 chef......please,don't be offended.....Lot wife follow u cook dis food?

Lmao
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by 24kmagic: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Tell her outrightly that her food is salty.

If you mince words you'll keep on eating salty food.

Tell her in a provoking manner that her food is salty. When she's provoked, she'll produce, meaning you'll start eating nice food.
"Provocation leads to production" Dr. Ken Kartas 2010

Bad cooks everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
Saintbusco1:
unfortunately you are a girl

If I called you by your name... They'll ban me undecided

1 Like

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Saintbusco1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
Guest007:

If I called you by your name... They'll ban me undecided
For the records, i mean no insult dear
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Just say it in a friendly manner, I'm not saying like dindinrin o, say it and let her know. It doesn't have to be in a rude or mumu way.

1 Like

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Saintbusco1:
For the records, i mean no insult dear

So... You don't understand the words you use

Educated illiterates everywhere grin

(no ooofffence) tongue
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Honey, I think Lot's wife dip her hand in your soup.
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
Sweetheart, it seems you bought a new bag of salt today.

1 Like

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Olorunnim: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Humm Excess salt Fell into the food, We need to start chaining the salt so it won't be jumping into our foods anyhow.

1 Like

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by curve: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Honey did you buy all the salt in the market today grin

2 Likes

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by iRepNaija1: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Tell her that you've been to the doctor recently for a checkup and he/she told you that you need to reduce your sodium intake. Simple.
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by flokii: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
Just tell her the salt is much, she should reduce it next time.

1 Like

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Lamanii22(f): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2019
donbachi:

Lol maddo!
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Emotionss: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
Madam this food sweet ooo but salt take style plenty small sha
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
if you can't tell her the food is salty, that means you are not married.

who gets offended when you say food is salty? I can even say that to my mum

3 Likes

Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by DMerciful(m): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2019
You harsh o.....he tried to apologize!
Guest007:

So... You don't understand the words you use

Educated illiterates everywhere grin

(no ooofffence) tongue
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 02, 2019
DMerciful:
You harsh o.....he tried to apologize!
He doesn't even know what he's trying to apologise for because he didn't mean it to being with
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by hassanq(m): 12:41am On Nov 02, 2019
donbachi:
��� You really make me laugh so hard.
Re: How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? by DMerciful(m): 12:46am On Nov 02, 2019
I guess he wanted to say in reality, you're not a man. You corrected the unfortunately he used and he recognized by saying he dint mean it as an offense....let's correct with love
Guest007:

He doesn't even know what he's trying to apologise for because he didn't mean it to being with

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Look At What Bobrisky Have Turned Himself To! Viewers Discretion Is Adviced / How To Get Rid Of This Boy In My Head. Please help! / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.