Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? (2551 Views)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? / How Do You Say This Without Offending Her? / How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2021
I feel so disgusted about my body right now and I really don't want to offend anyone. I'm a student and an extreme introvert. There's this lady I met recently, she's an engineering student, we liked eachother the day with met. You know when you just feel so relaxed about the person standing next to you in the market to haggle price for you. We walked the market together the day we met and exchanged numbers, we started to be friends like that.

I actually don't like to visit people so she's the one who do the visiting, we enjoy eachothers company, I really do like her. She's very smart, talks about life and we discuss sex the way same gender should, like our secret fatancies and all. Just a week ago, she said she would like to sleep over at my place because of the rain. I accepted, but in the midnight, I felt her hand handling my body, seriously, I felt it's just things to do with her sleeping because she was behaving to be sleeping. To cut the story short we depart the next morning, then in the evening when we met I started noticing her hands on my body, the way she hold my hands like a lover. She always want to be the one to carry the heavy things like water.

I started making excuses whenever she said she's coming but yesterday afternoon she came without giving me a proper notice. We hugged and laugh together, I was about to take my bath and she also said she feel to sweaty, she wanted to take her bath with me. I declined but she said we should manage water and all, we took our bath together, just when I was about to tie my towel, she pulled me close and kissed me (I swear I did not respond to the kiss but the girl explore all of my mouth while holding me firm) I've never seen or felt something like tthat before in my life. It was crazy. I actually got annoyed and I told her some bad things that insult her prefered sexuality and she started crying.

I've been having a kind of guilty conscience and I want to apologise to her. I don't like making people feel bad. I'm a deist, I believe in God and natural laws especially the one about procreating. But I still want to keep her close as a friend but I really don't know how to do that. Please NL help me.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:12am On Sep 16, 2021
grin
Op,you manage make friend for market,na lesbo she cor be cheesy

Eyahhhhh....well,op,it's better you just end that friendship now that it hasn't turned into something else.... Because trust me,even if you forgive her today,one day she'll still make such advances again.....

So, kukuma end am now before another thread go hit nairaland on how you tried to tame a lesbo but later ended up being lashed lipsrsealed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by B055(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2021
She is in love with you
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by lilvicky68(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2021
Take her for deliverance grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by DaddyRochie1642: 10:21am On Sep 16, 2021
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Bombastically00(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2021
You don't need help at all, ur lesbian friend need help..u can jst organise a counsel for her or keep urself faraway from her if u dnt feel like helping..

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by TheUndercover: 10:23am On Sep 16, 2021
Very soon, you'll begin asking for more. We all know how stories like this ends. You know what you should do, but since your emotions are already engaged, then you'll find excuses.

Fear of God indeed. She explored your mouth but you didn't respond, LOL! Nice writing skills though.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Ekejoestar(m): 10:24am On Sep 16, 2021
Now this issue is delicate both for you and your friend.

Firstly there is nothing wrong in making a friend with someone who's an LGBTQ, but you guys must define your boundaries and make sure that there is a mutual respect of each other's choices, I won't advice you to cut her off from your life,but I will advise you against letting your innocent conscience guilt-trip you into feeling bad just because you cautioned her cos that's a sign that she is sowing a seed into your heart and in a no distant time you might start seeing nothing wrong in being a Les yourself because she has unconsciously watered down your defense even without you knowing.

That you are already feeling sad after cautioning her shows that she has already crept into your heart and if care is not taken she will change your personality. Emotions have a way of changing us once we cross a particular threshold of restraint,

Tell her that you respect her choice in life but that she must also try to respect your own choice which is that you don't want to be lesbian.

Lastly, stop being together in the same room all alone or a time will come and you will give in to her and consummate the feeling that she has planted in your heart.

Lastly, get a boyfriend if you have none.

Cc... Doradorwa

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2021
Bombastically00:
You don't need help at all, ur lesbian friend need help..u can jst organise a counsel for her or keep urself faraway from her if u dnt feel like helping..
I called her but she did not pick the call, neither reply to my messages on whatsapp. I'm so stunned, because I've never believe the whole stories of same sex in Nigeria. I will visit her to make peace with her... Thank you so much
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmm na wa ooo.
Op, you no try ooo. You for kiss her back na. cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm na wa ooo.
Op, you no try ooo. You for kiss her back na. cheesy

lol... I'm thinking about it all over mam and I'm so embarrassed and here you are trying to add more fire to my embarrassment grin.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 16, 2021
TheUndercover:
Very soon, you'll begin asking for more. We all know how stories like this ends. You know what you should do, but since your emotions are already engaged, then you'll find excuses.

Fear of God indeed. She explored your mouth but you didn't respond, LOL! Nice writing skills though.
By God's grace, I will not ask for more of such.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by TheUndercover: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
Talk is cheap. We know how ladies will vow never to cheat on their boyfriend but later find themselves in bed with their ex. We all know these things.

Once a woman's emotions are engaged, it would be hard for her to say no. The best thing to do is flee from the environment of the temptation.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
Omoh shit is real! You need a nig ga in your life.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Bombastically00(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
I called her but she did not pick the call, neither reply to my messages on whatsapp. I'm so stunned, because I've never believe the whole stories of same sex in Nigeria. I will visit her to make peace with her... Thank you so much
always welcome dear, she probably feels comfortable with u..check on her, she needs help.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Justbehave(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2021
I smell lies.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2021
TheUndercover:

Talk is cheap. We know how ladies will vow never to cheat on their boyfriend but later find themselves in bed with their ex. We all know these things.

Once a woman's emotions are engaged, it would be hard for her to say no. The best thing to do is flee from the environment of the temptation.

fleeing from the environment, that I plan to do after proper apologies. I was just caught off guard because it's a woman. A man is justify not a woman.
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Now this issue is delicate both for you and your friend.

Firstly there is nothing wrong in making a friend with someone who's an LGBTQ, but you guys must define your boundaries and make sure that there is a mutual respect of each other's choices, I won't advice you to cut her off from your life,but I will advise you against letting your innocent conscience guilt-trip you into feeling bad just because you cautioned her cos that's a sign that she is sowing a seed into your heart and in a no distant time you might start seeing nothing wrong in being a Les yourself because she has unconsciously watered down your defense even without you knowing.

That you are already feeling sad after cautioning her shows that she has already crept into your heart and if care is not taken she will change your personality. Emotions have a way of changing us once we cross a particular threshold of restraint,

Tell her that you respect her choice in life but that she must also try to respect your own choice which is that you don't want to be lesbian.

Lastly, stop being together in the same room all alone or a time will come and you will give in to her and consummate the feeling that she has planted in your heart.

Lastly, get a boyfriend if you have none.

Cc... Doradorwa
embarassed embarassed I'm so grateful, too grateful sir... Thank you
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Ekejoestar(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
embarassed embarassed I'm so grateful, too grateful sir... Thank you

You are welcome, keep us posted on how it goes and I will also advise against you going to see her in her home, it's better you guys meet in an open space like an eatery or a cinema or a mall where you guys can sit down and hammer out issues. Wish you best of luck
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by DanteSilva(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2021
She is sowing a seed of immorality in your mind, when you are alone this lesbian thoughts might start manifesting, don't let it take hold of your mind.

Also you seem like a passive person, stop flirting with the devil.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Tell her you're mostly into Anacondas, and not honey pots.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by JimmyDarmody: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin Assuming your story is true, there is no need for guilt. Just tell her you're not into that and you can't continue the friendship. Problem solved

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Neddstark: 2:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Reminds me of my own story. There was this matured guy while i was in my 20s, he was in his 40s. He used to invite me to watch football in his house. His family is based in another state. When we are watching together, he insists we sit close. Sometimes he puts his hand around me or taps me in a friendly way. It was getting obvious that he is gay. So one day his younger sister was in the house and we were just gisting. Then the topic of homosexuality came up. i intentionally began spitting venom and exaggerating on how much i despise gay sex and saying if i were to be a lawmaker, i will push for the life imprisonment for homos. The sister indicated she hates it too but not as hardline as i while the bros keep quiet. After that day, the man stopped inviting me over to his house and all contact stopped.

She has been giving you signs that she's a lesbian and you have been leading her on. You should have stopped it before what happened did.

B055:
She is in love with you
Correction, its lust not love.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Powerfly(f): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
Op send me her number...I want to be friends with her.....I'm a lady ooo cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Emmadoc: 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Op refer her to me
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Powerfly:
Op send me her number...I want to be friends with her.....I'm a lady ooo cheesy
Haaaaaaaa, powerfly o
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nmezor(f): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
End ur friendship with her sharp sharp OP
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 17, 2021
I'm grateful to everyone who advised me on this thread. I've talked to the lady yesterday afternoon and I spelt out some things to her. She apologized. But I will still keep some space away from her to make sure all foreign feelings are totally eradicated. I'm grateful to all

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Ekejoestar(m): 7:06am On Sep 17, 2021
Doradorwa:
I'm grateful to everyone who advised me on this thread. I've talked to the lady yesterday afternoon and I spelt out some things to her. She apologized. But I will still keep some space away from her to make sure all foreign feelings are totally eradicated. I'm grateful to all

You are welcome dear, btw if I may ask, are you single?
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Ekejoestar:

You are welcome dear, btw if I may ask, are you single?
smiley smiley No I'm not sir
Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Ekejoestar(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Doradorwa:
smiley smiley No I'm not sir

Ehweee!!!!! And local man was about shooting his shot....

Re: How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 17, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Ehweee!!!!! And local man was about shooting his shot....
lol... You're a wonderful sir...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Parents Won’t Allow Me Marry The Man I Love / What Controlz Men Most? / Can You Date A Lady That Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.