Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. (20812 Views)

Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because He's Not Ready For A Relationship. / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of Age Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by iice(f): 4:03am On Nov 17, 2010
^^Exactly.
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by Godmother(f): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2010
IyaBasira:

Are you guys serious?

She wasn't the one who went out soliciting male attention. The men come to her, not the other way round. You cannot blame the jewel for attracting attention if left out in the open. Why do you think museums guard precious jewels and paintings with round the clock security?
Let's face facts. I'm not saying that he should watch her 24/7. But the issue here is not her, it's him. If he was emotionally secure, what he would be doing is getting angry with the guys talking to her. But he's too scared to confront them for fear that one of them would probably say something like " Well , I'm sleeping with her anyway", because that would make him look like an absolute dunce.
So what he does is to blackmail her emotionally , blame her for being attractive because he resents the fact that she can leave him for any of the guys chasing her IF SHE WANTS TO.
What he's REALLY trying to do here is see where her loyalty lies.
If you have something pretty or valuable, other people are always going to want to take it away from you. It's a huge ego boost when you can take something that another person cherishes away from them. But you don't blame the item itself for being valuable. You guys telling her that she should minimize the time she spends with boys is just plain wrong. You may as well ask her to wear a hi jab just because you aren't comfortable with her being pretty.

Thank you, jare. I was begining to wonder at the replies I was seeing. The guy is obviously insecure as the poster said and couldnt handle the ttention she was getting. He should deal with his emotional issues.

She went out of her way to show him she was faithful to him. He should work on the emotional baggage he's still carrying from his previous relationship
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by IgadtSwag(m): 12:29am On Nov 18, 2010
Georgette$:

Shouldn't i also be thinking what if he meets another too? I believe in prayers but i really believe this relationship is over.In between I didn't see any IM
hey,
you seem to be in control of yours(insecurities) if there r any at all.Listen,I'm not saying u should pray n put all hope in it working out but just remain loving to him at any opportunity you get (which may not be as frequent as b4)without appearing to clingy.My hope for u is he'll realize u r worth his every insecurity and for what u r worth,he'll go for u no matter what.And yes,it may be over now buh some r/ships only break up to make up again waxing stronger.
testimonies of 'love conquers all' r coming ur way.

tried sendind anoda IM
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by simpleseyi: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2010
Dear Poster,

For everyone that has said you should have done something more that you did, you have rebuked them all. I LOVE YOUR COURAGE
I don't know why ladies love being admired, but have you wonder why average looking women get married in good time and remained married almost forever BUT the so called beautiful women hardly find husband and those that find get divorced in short time. BEAUTY KILLS

My fiance is VERY VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL. Even my parents and grandparents talks every time about her beauty. Many people have asked me if I will be able to maintain her but you know what, i selected her from my many beautiful girlfriends.

Several times, many guys have toasted her beside me, she looks bigger than I do and resembles me, so they always think that I am her younger brother. She responds to her toasters very well while I just smile. When they finally ask for her phone number she just says " Please meet my husband, we did family introduction this year 2010, we shall go to registry in January 2011, traditional wedding will take place by end of January while church wedding is February. You are invited". The guys always look surprise and ask me if it is really true. If we have time, we show the guys our introduction pictures on my fiance's phone. Some of these toasters have become my friends BUT not my fiance's friend. I DON'T PLAY WITH MY WIFE. My fiance and I always laugh over this. These toasters embarrasses my fiance, she does not like the attention anymore but I don't complain. BUT NOT ALL MEN CAN TAKE THIS

Men can share anything they have with anyone, their cars, houses, shoes e.t.c BUT NOT THEIR WIVES. That is why in Africa when a married woman commits adultery, she is divorced, even her own parents will be ashamed of her. But when a married man commits adultery even the in-laws will advice the the wife who is their own daughter to forgive and forget.

Learn how to keep yourself away from men looking for ladies to Zap. I was a player. I had more that 1500 girlfriends and Zap more than halve of them, that is approximately 750. You don't have to believe but I have no reason to lie here. Men love to Zap beautiful ladies BUT not to marry them. If you keep yourself for yourself you will not regret it.

If you still love this guy, sit him down, explain situation of things to him and keep yourself for yourself. You can avoid men if you really wants to.

GOODLUCK
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by ukcatlover(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2010
Hope you are not framing up this topic to look for new guy here in NL?
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by Wislet(f): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2010
simpleseyi:

Dear Poster,

For everyone that has said you should have done something more that you did, you have rebuked them all. I LOVE YOUR COURAGE
I don't know why ladies love being admired, but have you wonder why average looking women get married in good time and remained married almost forever BUT the so called beautiful women hardly find husband and those that find get divorced in short time. BEAUTY KILLS

My fiance is VERY VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL. Even my parents and grandparents talks every time about her beauty. Many people have asked me if I will be able to maintain her but you know what, i selected her from my many beautiful girlfriends.

Several times, many guys have toasted her beside me, she looks bigger than I do and resembles me, so they always think that I am her younger brother. She responds to her toasters very well while I just smile. When they finally ask for her phone number she just says " Please meet my husband, we did family introduction this year 2010, we shall go to registry in January 2011, traditional wedding will take place by end of January while church wedding is February. You are invited". The guys always look surprise and ask me if it is really true. If we have time, we show the guys our introduction pictures on my fiance's phone. Some of these toasters have become my friends BUT not my fiance's friend. I DON'T PLAY WITH MY WIFE. My fiance and I always laugh over this. These toasters embarrasses my fiance, she does not like the attention anymore but I don't complain. BUT NOT ALL MEN CAN TAKE THIS

Men can share anything they have with anyone, their cars, houses, shoes e.t.c BUT NOT THEIR WIVES. That is why in Africa when a married woman commits adultery, she is divorced, even her own parents will be ashamed of her. But when a married man commits adultery even the in-laws will advice the the wife who is their own daughter to forgive and forget.

Learn how to keep yourself away from men looking for ladies to Zap. I was a player. I had more that 1500 girlfriends and Zap more than halve of them, that is approximately 750. You don't have to believe but I have no reason to lie here. Men love to Zap beautiful ladies BUT not to marry them. If you keep yourself for yourself you will not regret it.

If you still love this guy, sit him down, explain situation of things to him and keep yourself for yourself. You can avoid men if you really wants to.

GOODLUCK

I hope girls re seeing & learning from this. Ladies if a guy professes LOVE to you, don't compromise. Tell him to go meet ur family if he is indeed serious. Devils lik dis shouldn't be allowed near his fellow guys' sisters. Mr man, u're probably feeling on top of de world talking about ur conquests. But remember u just exchanged blood wit over 750 women,and probably got dat much curses. A pity about men is dat they think they're safe cos dey're men, & it's only de girl dat bears de brunt of things like dat. Guy u just exchanged spirit with each & every girl u may have slept with. Or u think everyone walking on de streets is indeed a human being? Things like dis manifest wen u think u're safe & marry. I only pray ur wife & family don't partake of ur nonsense. U better go for deliverance. Simple advice. U can take it/throw it in de ocean.
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by Wislet(f): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2010
simpleseyi:

Dear Poster,

GOODLUCK

I hope girls re seeing & learning from this. Ladies if a guy professes LOVE to you, don't compromise. Tell him to go meet ur family if he is indeed serious. Devils lik dis shouldn't be allowed near his fellow guys' sisters. Mr man, u're probably feeling on top of de world talking about ur conquests. But remember u just exchanged blood wit over 750 women,and probably got dat much curses. A pity about men is dat they think they're safe cos dey're men, & it's only de girl dat bears de brunt of things like dat. Guy u just exchanged spirit with each & every girl u may have slept with. Or u think everyone walking on de streets is indeed a human being? Things like dis manifest wen u think u're safe & marry. I only pray ur wife & family don't partake of ur nonsense. U better go for deliverance. Simple advice. U can take it/throw it in de ocean.
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by Tina42: 2:38am On Apr 19, 2012
Hello, My botfriend recently broke up with because he texted me and i didnt receive them. I was trying too explain to him that i didnt get any text message from him at. I was constantly texting him and i wasnt getting response from him. But to make a long story short he called me the next day cursing me out claiming i was sleeping with someone else thats why i didnt respond back to him. Out the 3yrs. we were together i never cheated i could have but i didnt. the problem with this is hes married. So i cant call him my boyfriend because he wasnt never mind. We had fun together until certain issues come up,like if he call me and i dont answer im having sex with someone its always im having sex with someone. Its very hurtful,now he dont wanna talk to me he wont return my text, but i told him the truth i never lied too him at all i had no reason too. Im very sad very disappointed in him and his actions towards me. I love him and i care for him alot. i just want him too trust me, and he cant seem to do it,i never gave him any reason for him to think im interesting in anybody else. We been having problem like this for the last year or so, the same issues and they all dealing with me. Its what im doing who im with why you didnt answer its always a explanation i have to give him. The sex is great, but he have insecurities issues with himself. Can you please give me advise on what to do.
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by rodeo0070(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2012
@Poster,First of all I commend you for coming out wit ds post.You've definitely stirred smthn in him to sponsor his trust issues.but i must say, your love for him is a little bit inadequate...maybe u do treat him in a condescending manner unconsciously.But if u love him, try harder, cos u obviously u did not cultivate enough for him to trust u.Seriously from wat u av said,u made a big deal of "get attention frm other men" and u knw are dealin with someone with a scar in his heart.my advice see him one on one and pour out nt only ur heart bt also ur soul,if possible. pls do so fast cos the hands of time may never be on your side but do update us of the development,cos i ad a similar experience though am male. do av a lovely day ahead. Thank u...
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by chelseabmw(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2012
Leave married men alone.......mstcheewwwwwwww
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Georgettes: I feel like a loser. He broke up with me because he said he can not trust me. I don't know what else i could have done. I have never cheated on him or crossed the line or boundary. His last relationship before mine, his ex girlfriend just left him and got married within few months.
The only things that happened was me getting a lot of attention from men which is not my fault but I never cheated on him. The painful part is him telling his friends, I am enjoying the attention from men.
Why do good people tend to suffer. He still claims to love me and calls me every now and then.
if he got so much attention from the woman folk, you'd be brooding and upset... So don't blame him... Trust is earned... And apparently u did not think it was worth working for... U love hI'm? Show it... And if u didn't love the attention u were or are getting you wouldn't give these same men yr number... But u love the attn hence u will keep having relationship issues if u don't deal with that first
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by loswhite(m): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Georgettes:

What action was i supposed to take? Ok I agree maybe i could have done better or such but r u serious? Who would not love admiration? I did not do or show it in any way that deemed disrespectful. I also was not just hanging around men because of attention, some were my friends. I believe he opted out because of his large insecurity.

since you love admiration hope u will be ok if he shows admiration to other girls
Re: My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of His Insecurity And Trust Issues. by Seanjay(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
No Guy Wanna See His Babe Smiling While Other Men Is Complimenting Her, Or May be you receive so many strange calls, may be the ones you gave your number to or someone others gave your number, But one things I can assure you of is you can still rekindle his love for you my dear, he's still cares that's why he's still calling you .... Goodluck

He has already broken up with me and it seems inevitable. It looks like it is final. It is not like we don't talk. He sounded really made up. If i cheated or nagged or such, it would be better but I was good to him and showed him as much as i could. He had complained about the men that give me attention but I never cheated.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.