Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,273 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation (3144 Views)

Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Antoniosmile: 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please, I don't know if this is the right place to put this.

I stay in Benin and I just got a job on the island (lekki) in Lagos. I don't have a place to stay until I get paid to get my own accomodation. If anyone can assist me, I will be mostly grateful till I'm financially bouyant to take my place. It's very very urgent as I need to resume work on monday.

Ps: I'm a female.

Mods do the needful please.
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Carmit(m): 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hope some males won't take advantage of this sha
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Antoniosmile: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carmit:

I just pray they don't.
Mankind just needs to be kind to another

4 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carmit:
Am about cheesy grin can't help it... Madam pm for a rent free
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Antoniosmile: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
Miniso:
Am about cheesy grin can't help it... Madam pm for a rent free

Done
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Carbon2Oxide: 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoniosmile:

I just pray they don't.

It would be safer if you resume work on monday, discuss with your female colleagues at work. Im so sure one of them at least will spare you accommodation for a week. Then you can start from there

17 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Carmit(m): 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoniosmile:

I just pray they don't.
I pray you see oo...
I'm a lagosian but don't have the room.
I'm male! undecided
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Antoniosmile: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carmit:

I pray you see oo...
I'm a lagosian but don't have the room.
I'm male! undecided

Thanks
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by nlPoster: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by nlPoster: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by flokii: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

It would be safer if you resume work on monday, discuss with your female colleagues at work. Im so sure one of them at least will spare you accommodation for a week. Then you can start from there

@OP you should go with this option to be on the safer side.. you might be lucky to get accommodation from the company or your boss.

8 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Carbon2Oxide: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
flokii:

@OP you should go with this option to be on the safer side.. you might be lucky to get accommodation from the company or your boss.

Else ehn... she might just end up with the "Either i bang you or you get outta my house" option

4 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by flokii: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

Else ehn... she might just end up with the "Either i bang you or you get outta my house" option

Guys wey dey para.. dem fit go shift her womb with preek. omolomo

Nothing is free even in Freetown talkless Naija

4 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by victorian(f): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

It's not that easy. Her female colleagues dont know her, she's a new employee. All of them will be sceptical to allow her live with them. None of them will agree sef. Too many complications with women living together, how much more ladies who are strangers to themselves. They will say no.

Sighs the only option she has is this medium.

And she should pray very well, that bad people won't contact her as helpers. Only the good ones should see this advert and help her.

Op just pray for divine connection . Cause nobody trust anybody anymore.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by victorian(f): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
flokii:

Even her boss if Na man, will request for sex every now and then. If he were to accept her live in his place.

Times are terrible.

Never pray to be at Mercy of any human being.

Never.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by bmdmix: 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoniosmile:
Please, I don't know if this is the right place to put this.

I stay in Benin and I just got a job on the island (lekki) in Lagos. I don't have a place to stay until I get paid to get my own accomodation. If anyone can assist me, I will be mostly grateful till I'm financially bouyant to take my place. It's very very urgent as I need to resume work on monday.

Ps: I'm a female.

Mods do the needful please.

first of all what kind of job, no roomie wants to hear story that touches

second, dont u have family in lagos

3rd, drop picture so people go see the girl wen dey wan play nice to
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Antoniosmile: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorian:

It's not that easy. Her female colleagues dont know her, she's a new employee. All of them will be sceptical to allow her live with them. None of them will agree sef. Too many complications with women living together, how much more ladies who are strangers to themselves. They will say no.

And she should pray very well, that bad people won't contact her as helpers. Only the good ones should see this advert and help her.

Thanks so much for this.
I'm grateful.

It's indeed a difficult time as I may loose the job if not in Lagos tomorrow
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carmit:

Antoniosmile:

I just pray they don't.

nothing in life is free, especially when begging total strangers on online forum.

she should rightfully assume the position she put herself into, and accept what comes with the territory.... and hope that being sexually used/abused is only what she will get from such desperate plight (and not something more sinister like ritual or kidnapping etc)

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Antoniosmile: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorian:

Even her boss if Na man, will request for sex every now and then. If he were to accept her live in his place.

Times are terrible.

Never.

So true.
Thanks for this
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by flokii: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorian:

Times are terrible.

Never.

Depends on personality of the individual.. but you're not far from the truth.

Times have changed

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Carbon2Oxide: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorian:

Basically, you saying that a total stranger is safer than her colleague at work? grin

How do you know her colleagues wont allow her even if its to pass the night?

"Divine connection"? grin grin grin Lets be realistic here please

Monday is a little over 48hours from now

3 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Antoniosmile: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

nothing in life is free, especially when begging total strangers on online forum.

she should rightfully assume the position she put herself into, and accept what comes with the territory.... and hope that being sexually used/abused is only what she will get from such desperate plight (and not something more sinister like ritual or kidnapping etc)

It's so sad hearing this.
Nevertheless, thanks for your candid advice. But I don't think we should have met before, before helping one another
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoniosmile:

Nevertheless, thanks for your candid advice. But I don't think we should have met before, before helping one another

you gotta be honest with yourself and the dangerous madness you want to put yourself (others) into... in this day and age when innocent people are being butchered for ritual etc. here you are gladly hoping that some stranger let you (a stranger) into their home and have you sleep there.

i wouldnt trust YOU just like i wouldnt trust ANYONE who accept to have you sleep in their home.
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Nat404: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
OP, you really need to be careful here.
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by victorian(f): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoniosmile:

Thanks so much for this.
I'm grateful.

It's indeed a difficult time as I may loose the job if not in Lagos tomorrow

Eeyah I wish I can help , I would have invited u over to my place. But due to circumstances beyond my control I can't.

But remember one thing, if no one comes up to assist with the accommodation online , just know the job is not meant for you, or the job could bring sorrows instead of joy at the end.
And any dissapointment in life after exhausting all efforts is a blessing.

Pray this evening for God to touch a good person's heart and let the person send u a pm. If no one contact you, then just thank God. Other jobs will come, a better job that will Not place u in a disadvantage like this. A job u will prosper in and grow to become someone better.

So whichever way tonight ends, just thank God.

Also let your boss know u don't have anywhere to stay in case they have quarters for staffs coming outside Lagos. But please don't live with him o.

The Lord is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Carbon2Oxide: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoniosmile:

See ehn, let me tell you the blunt truth. I live on the mainland but i work on the island

This one youre travelling all the way from Benin to work in Lekki,Lagos, and you have no accommodation. Im not trying to discourage you babe.... but

Do you think you can get an accommodation easily after you get your first pay? Think about your expenses for the month(Tfare,feeding, e.t.c). You might not even get an accommodation in your preferred location cos of cost or other factors.

I am not being negative here

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Carbon2Oxide: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

you gotta be honest with yourself and the dangerous madness you want to put yourself (others) into... in this day and age when innocent people are being butchered for ritual etc. here you are gladly hoping that some stranger let you (a stranger) into their home and have you sleep there.

i wouldnt trust YOU just like i wouldnt trust ANYONE who accept to have you sleep in their home.

Spot on! I have a sister that resides in Obalende sef but i cant refer her cos truth be told.... I DONT TRUST THE O.P as well. Not that am being bad here..... I AM JUST BEING CAREFUL
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by divineappo(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

Lol
Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by victorian(f): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

Basically, you saying that a total stranger is safer than her colleague at work? grin

How do you know her colleagues wont allow her even if its to pass the night?

"Divine connection"? grin grin grin Lets be realistic here please

Monday is a little over 48hours from now

Let's be realistic, shes not familiar with anyone at new place of work.

Her colleagues are also strangers too.

And trust me, no one in her work place will agree to accommodate her except a Randy guy who is single .

Abi? Uv forgotten that women don't want any other woman to come in and sleep with their bfs or fiances or husbands. That's how most women brains are wired. If a fellow female colleague needs to squat with them for a while. Except they've been friends for donkey years, if not forget female colleagues helping her. They will see her as competition. What if my man sees her and want to bed her? Will she resist him because most women know u don't give cat, a roasted fish to keep and hold for you.

Even Pastor wife will not allow a stranded female to come sleep over in their house, how much more colleagues she has not met before. They don't even know her.

Her best bet is online.

And if none is forthcoming from now till Monday. Let her come to Lagos, talk to her boss and see if there is staff quarters available.
Simple.

Op, the job is not a do or die affair

Nothing in life is do or die

Just keep an open mind, whatever happens at the end, just thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Lamanii22(f): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

Great idea...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:

See ehn, let me tell you the blunt truth. I live on the mainland but i work on the island

This one youre travelling all the way from Benin to work in Lekki,Lagos, and you have no accommodation. Im not trying to discourage you babe.... but

Do you think you can get an accommodation easily after you get your first pay? Think about your expenses for the month(Tfare,feeding, e.t.c). You might not even get an accommodation in your preferred location cos of cost or other factors.

I am not being negative here

bro...let that babe come and explain to us how she will get a place after 30days (with her 1month salary) .....

3 Likes

Re: Help, I'm In Need Of Accommodation by Carbon2Oxide: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
victorian:

Let's be realistic, shes not familiar with anyone at new place of work.

Her colleagues are also strangers too.

And trust me, no one in her work place will agree to accommodate her except a Randy guy who is single .

Abi? Uv forgotten that women don't want any other woman to come in and sleep with their bfs or fiances or husbands. That's how most women brains are wired. If a fellow female colleague needs to squat with them for a while. Except they've been friends for donkey years, if not forget female colleagues helping her. They will see her as competition. What if my man sees her and want to bed her? Will she resist him because most women know u don't give cat, a roasted fish to keep and hold for you.

Even Pastor wife will not allow a stranded female to come sleep over in their house, how much more colleagues she has not met before. They don't even know her.

Her best bet is online.

And if none is forthcoming from now till Monday. Let her come to Lagos, talk to her boss and see if there is staff quarters available.
Simple.

Op, the job is not a do or die affair

Nothing in life is do or die

Just keep an open mind, whatever happens at the end, just thank God.

Seems you are advising her based on emotions

YOU SAID HER COLLEAGUES DONT KNOW HER?? Well youre wrong..... THEY KNOW HER NOW SINCE THEY ALL WORK IN THE SAME FIRM

THE FIRM has all her data.....

Aint that safer than she begging for accommodation on NAIRALAND undecided.....

Even if you want to beg..... BEG THE RIGHT PEOPLE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girl Doesn't Have A Mind Of Her Own. / People Think I'm Proud When I'm Not(what Should I Do To Change It? / Why Did This Happen To This Girls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.