Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady (1148 Views)

I Felt Insecured Datz Why I Did Wat I Did,nw She Says Am A Cheat.is It My Fault? / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by moneytalks(m): 5:10pm On May 22, 2007
thing is in a relationship, who is more insecure, the guy or the lady? Holler cool
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by iice(f): 7:36pm On May 26, 2007
could be either, could be both at the same time.
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by haywhy(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2007
Na females! grin grin cheesy
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by iice(f): 7:45pm On May 26, 2007
Says he who keeps pointing @ females, yeah i feel the security rolls eyes
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by haywhy(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2007
Wa je egba oooo! grin Iice is very secured!
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by iice(f): 8:15pm On May 26, 2007
U think? grin grin Ahahahahahaha
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by haywhy(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2007
Sometimes we need to lie just to make a friend happy grin grin tonguemo n ba e sere ni o
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by iice(f): 2:50am On May 27, 2007
Ahahahahahaha the inability to read between the lines can be trying sometimes! grin By the way i don't speak yoruba. Obvious
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by haywhy(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2007
I thank God its almost summer, iice get a place to hide before the sun get you liquidified tongue tongue grin
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by iice(f): 4:29pm On May 27, 2007
Sorry o, sun no go even fit melt me jare grin grin
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by Free(f): 7:02pm On May 27, 2007
sum men R so insecure

sum women are insecure

i dnt know whos passes who grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by smurf1(f): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2008
It has gat to be men!!!!!!!!!!!Some of them can be so Jealous too, lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by Mitchelin(m): 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2008
Me thinks the door swings both ways but on a slighter wider arc for the ladies. Should a lady finally decide to get involved with a guy,she really can feel insecure, she's always thinking about the other gals out there needing and wanting her man,she is wondering if her really loves her, does she satisfy him sexually,is she still good looking and stuff, the list goes on and on. Mind you,the preceeding assertion of mine is true of a lady who has FINALLY agrred to fall in love and date a guy, a gal who really isn't in love doesn't give a fart in a rat's ass if her man feels her or not cos she ain't feeling him in the first place!
Guys can be very jealous and overly protective bothering on obsession as regards their ladies,but the % compared to ladies who fall into this class is slightly less.
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by Muza(m): 3:51am On Dec 10, 2008
ohh for God sake!

why ask,we all know that paranoia is a female trait
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by spenchuks(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2008
it depends on who loves who the more cool
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by Dbaby4: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2008
it goes in both ways
Re: Who Is More Insecured;the Guy Or The Lady by spenchuks(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2008
yes. when a babe luvs a guy more, he tends to feel insecured and vice-versa

(1) (Reply)

To Omo Eko And Fekuti / Re: Things I Can"t Do For My Girl ,what Of You? / I Found My Love In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.