Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady (77356 Views)

What I Saw On My Wife This Night After She Came Home Late (graphic Pics) / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by rOsy247(f): 11:30am On Nov 05, 2019
He couldn't remain there unfortunately. Maybe you should up your game so he will not go back home mumu. See her happy to be second option

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 05, 2019
See me See Trouble
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by godson4u79(m): 11:37am On Nov 05, 2019
ok
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Talaranta(m): 11:47am On Nov 05, 2019
See this yeye gf
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by sonature1: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

bro this is what these oloshos are good/known for... this above one is even calling herself "Lagos traffic", how befitting!!!
the reality is that, there are many wh0res out there whose only value to men is when laying down on their backs and spreading their legs. we all have to simply pray that its not our daughters, family members or woman.

So, will they fall from the moon! grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
The glorification of prostitutionn on this forum has to stop. cheesy
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Girlfriend: But I trusted u
Boyfriend: No,no, its not what she means, she's the uber driver that picks me up from the office. She always c*ms late.
Girlfriend: Huh??
Boyfriend: No, I mean she GETS to my office late.
Girlfriend: angry
Boyfriend: No, not my personal office, the office buliding. I go down to her
Boyfriend: as in DOWNSTAIRS to her car.
grin grin grin

But on a serious note. What makes this lady confident. I won't even notice her if were all alone.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by MrsMusty(f): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
respect80:
Who else noticed that the second commenter in the reactions towards her post who attempted to correct her was also wrong?

He said, "first: it's I'm" which is wrong.

The correct word there should have been "firstly."

BTW, let that hoelosho continue. Ashawo die puna rest.
Your assertion is wrong Oga.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
This kinda posts is a total turn off for me. Guys will rush to her DM. I wonder how their minds accept any trash

A pawns only aim is sacrifice, she knows what's she's only good for, and guys know. Who do you think loses out at the end of the day ? Yes the guys are scum but eventually they go on to settle down. Unless she finds someone who's willing to look past that, definetely you in your right mind wouldn't. I pity all these ladies but na their wahala. Excuse me while I slide in the DM. (Kidding) but you get the joke.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Lalas247(f): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Whooo Chileeee THE GHETTO grin
Ode and the beardless guy is still going back home Back home to his home pussy

SMH
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by okeynelson: 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
mumu at ur age u re still talking about boyfriend.....!ewuhausa ∆∆
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by fergie001: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Passionate888:
Mr. Lecturer... The 'COLD ROOM' destroying machine.. I hail o grin

Mentor Sir, well-done ooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by 1stKing: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Passionate888:
No be their only value be that o, they can still do doggy, cow girl, reverse cow girl, amazon, etc... Their only value is that wound that never dries and never heals up.
God! Which one is amazon again
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Surulereman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
After the big boobs, what next? Will the price of rice or garri or fish come down? Abeg comot make I pass.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by wany(f): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:

Lol, u go blame guys when she dey use style talk say she be dustbin and everyone can
n come dump in her wat do u expect?

Cheap and classless guys will go for her.
Word sad
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ipodisacriminal:
Histagram and twitter isn’t paying anymore

She decided to come to Nairaland to advertised her self

Sorry olosho

Nairaland is meant for
Educated people not eskimi
Educated tribalists and Feminists grin grin grin
Nice joke! !
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
If you hate this kind of post, just report it grin
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by PrincewithGod(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Give your life to Christ and stop wasting your time on frivolities.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by MyOleSolksjaer: 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
i will like to Bleep this girl raw and cum on her boobs.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by framodel1990: 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Fallen heroes everywhere.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by 2016easy2017: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
ooookkkkk!!!! dady blessing came knocking the gate at 2am last friday, saying he was coming from night vigil. i now know where he was from
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Passionate888:
Yes o, but Naija girls too lazy to even try am..

Please what is Amazon style?
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Passionate888: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
ChieduJoshua081:

Please what is Amazon style?
Just read down.. Someone explained it better.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by abbiboy: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
Larryfest:

Lol, u go blame guys when she dey use style talk say she be dustbin and everyone can come dump in her wat do u expect?
Spiritual gutter...ur case will be settle in the realm.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Tywo2018: 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Thank God you said Boyfriend and not Husbands cos this one's are sent oo beware undecided undecided
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
She's indeed the reason. This girl is too sexy, look at those titties. The said girlfriend isn't better, they're both fornicators since a girl and guy sleeping together have every tendency to have premarital sex.
But if you ask me,i prefer when a girl with these size of boobs is slimmer with slimmer arms than this girl, huge turn on
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
ednut1:
We may reach the point in future where once u see na female pikin u order an abortion. Spits
Most people don't want to have a female child anymore o. I now see the reason why female children are buried during jahiliyyah period. We seem to be going back to that time because it would get to a point parents would sell off their female babies to adopters or even order an abortion before she comes to this world.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by sinceraconcept(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
RealMrNigerD:
Girlfriend: But I trusted u
Boyfriend: No,no, its not what she means, she's the uber driver that picks me up from the office. She always c*ms late.
Girlfriend: Huh??
Boyfriend: No, I mean she GETS to my office late.
Girlfriend: angry
Boyfriend: No, not my personal office, the office buliding. I go down to her
Boyfriend: as in DOWNSTAIRS to her car.
grin grin grin

But on a serious note. What makes this lady confident. I won't even notice her if were all alone.
Nice pun
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Beauty is wasted on the youth cry

1 Like

Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Legendguru: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nasty
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
respect80:
Who else noticed that the second commenter in the reactions towards her post who attempted to correct her was also wrong?

He said, "first: it's I'm" which is wrong.

The correct word there should have been "firstly."

BTW, let that hoelosho continue. Ashawo die puna rest.
How is it wrong? He is right, she ought to have said 'I'm' not 'am'.
Re: 'I Am The Reason Your Boyfriend Is Always Coming Home Late' - Lady by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
jom28gy:
but you no fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things / Nigerian Couple's Doggy Pose Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.