Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia (5670 Views)

APC Battles For Relevance In Southeast / Fayose Blasts Obasanjo For Always Begging For Political Favours / What The Igbos Need To Do Now To Improve Their Relevance In The Next Government! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by igbobuigbo: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2010
jason12345:

An igbo man has already been appointed commissioner in lagos

Just like there were Yorubas in govt in Enugu and Abia in the recent past
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by IGBOboyy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2010
An igbo man has already been appointed commissioner in lagos

So maybe we should make an Igala man the next governor of Abia eh?  cheesy . . . . . .  angry
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by jason12345: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2010
igbobuigbo:

Just like there were Yorubas in govt in Enugu and Abia in the recent past

can you give me an example
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by IGBOboyy(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2010
I did  not know that there were any Igala indigene in Abia State. I learn something new each day. I know there are Ibibio indigene though.

Dude b careful with your comments do more research b4 you go ahead and post garbage. I am an Abia state "INDIGENE" and i have no memory of any Ibibio indigene or indigeneous community. We only share a border with Akwa Ibom. That doesn't make them indigenes does it?
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by jason12345: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy:

Dude b careful with your comments do more research b4 you go ahead and post garbage. I am an Abia state "INDIGENE" and i have no memory of any Ibibio indigene or indigeneous community. We only share a border with Akwa Ibom. That doesn't make them indigenes does it?

does it matter?! are you not all igbo? why can't you guys unite for GOD sake!!!! tinubu is not awori yet he became the governor of lagos. even the hausas don't mind the fulanis ruling them. but you guys . . . . . . . . . .  mehn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wish biafra was formed so we can have peace!
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by igbobuigbo: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2010
jason12345:

can you give me an example

Festus Adedayo in Enugu
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by jason12345: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
igbobuigbo:

Festus Adedayo in Enugu

thanks. it this sought of unity we should be promoting!!!
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by IGBOboyy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2010
BTW just saw this, and i must say. It is a must read!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551445.0.html

does it matter?! are you not all igbo? why can't you guys unite for GOD sake!!!! tinubu is not awori yet he became the governor of lagos. even the hausas don't mind the fulanis ruling them. but you guys . . . . . . . . . . mehn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wish biafra was formed so we can have peace!

Stop forcing words in my mouth! My words where a mere observation and a question. Actually they where factual, Yes they are our brothers but those that make them Indigenes?

BTW just saw this, and i must say. It is a must read!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551445.0.html
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by udezue(m): 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy:

Dude please go look up Abiriba and Arochukwu. There are plenty Efik and Ibibio natives mixed with Igbo in Abia state. What planet are u living in?
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by lordvamon(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2010
these islams them shud be sent packing
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by Oluwabee(f): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2010
Really, Dint know we have Igalas in Abia State. This is interesting,
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by igbobuigbo: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
Oluwabee:

Really, Dint know we have Igalas in Abia State. This is interesting,

Residents, not indigenes; just like having Igbos resident in Kogi, the homeland of the igalas
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by igbobuigbo: 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2010
lord vamon:

these islams them shud be sent packing

Those christians in the North should also be sent packing, right?
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by igbobuigbo: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
udezue:

Dude please go look up Abiriba and Arochukwu. There are plenty Efik and Ibibio natives mixed with Igbo in Abia state. What planet are u living in?

May be in Abiriba and Arochukwu. Definitely non in Umuahia and Ngwa axis
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by igbobuigbo: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2010
jason12345:

thanks. it this sought of unity we should be promoting!!!

Welcome. Also Tito Asekhame from Edo in Imo state govt.
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by IGBOboyy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2010

Shut it you retard! Who the hell are you anyways? Fools like you who would rather post fictitious claims and disappear when the going gets tough deserve no say in this matter. Are you an Abian by the way?

If no the 4k outta here, if you have nothing to contribute.
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by ChinenyeN(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2010
Am I the only one who finds this plea funny?

IGBOboyy:

Shut it you retard! Who the hell are you anyways? Fools like you who would rather post fictitious claims and disappear when the going gets tough deserve no say in this matter. Are you an Abian by the way?
Are you, yourself, from Abia? I'm just wondering, because you seem to not know the truth behind the claim.
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by udezue(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy:

wow!!1 What a slowpoke? I won't even bother explaining anything to you anymore coz u are too daft.
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by udezue(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2010
igbobuigbo:

May be in Abiriba and Arochukwu. Definitely non in Umuahia and Ngwa axis

The last time I checked Umuahia and Ngwa are not the only existing community in Abia state.
There is no maybe. It is what it is.
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by abagoro(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy:

You are too harsh to be wise.It is always better to enquire for links or proofs before you start abusing someone who might be more informed than you.

Find out about a place called Itu Mbuzo in Abia State.Google it or ask more knowledgeable people.
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by udezue(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2010
abagoro:

You are too harsh to be wise.It is always better to enquire for links or proofs before you start abusing someone who might be more informed than you.

Find out about a place called Itu Mbuzo in Abia State.Google it or ask more knowledgeable people.

No mind the dimwit. He is actually challenging someone with Ibibio heritage.
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by bkbabe97y(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
Well, glad to see I aint the only one that has realized the truth: IGBOBOYy IS A RETARD!!! grin
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by EzeUche0(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2010
IGBOboyy [/b]please stop.

[b]ChinenyeN [/b]and [b]Udezue [/b]are right. Are you even an indigene?

I cannot even refute [b]bk.babe
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by aru11: 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2010
There are also other ethnic groups from the South South residing and doing business in Abia State, I have met so many Edo people who have been leaving and working in Abia State for over 20 to 35 years now,
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by ChinenyeN(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2010
EzeUche0:

Igbobuigbo [/b]please stop.
I think you may be addressing the wrong person. You probably meant Igboboyy and not Igbobuigbo.

EzeUche0:

haha. I guess that's how bad this situation is, when you can't even begin to disagree with bk.babe. hehh.
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by igbobuigbo: 6:07pm On Nov 15, 2010
EzeUche0:

Igbobuigbo [/b]please stop.

[b]ChinenyeN [/b]and [b]Udezue [/b]are right. Are you even an indigene?

Note the difference between me and the person you wanted to address. The name difference is clear

ChinenyeN:

I think you may be addressing the wrong person. You probably meant Igboboyy and not Igbobuigbo.

Thanks. Personally I know of Ibiobios in Aro axis. Did not know they are also in Ngwa. But do these people consider themselves Igbos or IBIBIOS? What language do they speak?
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by EzeUche0(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2010
Oh my mistake. I really need to watch very closely. tongue
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by ChinenyeN(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2010
igbobuigbo:

Thanks. Personally I know of Ibiobios in Aro axis. Did not know they are also in Ngwa. But do these people consider themselves Igbos or IBIBIOS? What language do they speak?
Regarding the bolded, where did you hear that?
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by igbobuigbo: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Regarding the bolded, where did you hear that?

My bad. Where is Itu mbuzo again? I mistook it for Itu ngwa. So many mistakes and seeming mistakes on this thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by ChinenyeN(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2010
igbobuigbo:

My bad. Where is Itu mbuzo again? I mistook it for Itu ngwa. So many mistakes and seeming mistakes on this thread  grin grin grin grin
Oh okay. Haha. No worries. Itu Mbuzo is in upper Abia though (not sure about the exact location).
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by igbobuigbo: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
Ezeuche, what lingo do these native ibibios in Aro and Itu mbuzo speak?
Re: Igalas Plead For Political Relevance In Abia by asha80(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2010
jason12345:

does it matter?! are you not all igbo? why can't you guys unite for GOD sake!!!! tinubu is not awori yet he became the governor of lagos. even the hausas don't mind the fulanis ruling them. but you guys . . . . . . . . . . mehn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wish biafra was formed so we can have peace!

Ibibio is igbo as Uhrobo is Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Biafrans What Next After Biafra? / Aisha Buhari Finally Visits USA (photos) / Rituals: My Mother And I Killed My Brother – Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.