Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,760 members, 7,840,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos (53132 Views)

Excited Lady Drags Her Fiance's Beard In Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Lady Poses Her Backside & Dances For Man In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by TGON(m): 5:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Starz825:
That guy is real TBH....tall black handsome...ma kind.. smiley
bobrisky spotted
Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:16am On Nov 06, 2019
Luckysbab:
But seriously, what's the essence of pre-wedding photos on FP?

Is this a women gossip forum?

An interesting question.
Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by Emyogalanya: 6:02am On Nov 06, 2019
Chi59:
See fine man. Fine woman too
Beht fine couples no dey born fine pikin. Why?
Where you hear that one? But na Hug-lee people de born worse Pikin. Why ? Cos the children go de choose who to manage take him face and time no de in the process out of Confusion them go come combine the two. Then the two parents go come de fight between themselves who the Pikin take. The papa go say, na you e take the mama go shout god forbid no be me na you. But in the case of beautifull couple, you will just hear i took after my dad: handsome. And i got that gap tooth from my mum : beautiful
Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by Emyogalanya: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2019
I wanted to write henemy hof progress. Until i saw your name i changed my mind to something else
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish. The girl no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by Dshocker(m): 6:07am On Nov 06, 2019
She has a spotless and radiating skin

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by LZAA: 6:10am On Nov 06, 2019
post=83776123:

Are you okay?
Better go soak your garri drink and go lie down for ur mat kid.
Who has your time.
Oya take the attention you craved for and go sleep annoying tin....

Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by kobosmart(m): 6:19am On Nov 06, 2019
kiss see as e fresh, this na the kind geh wey you go pour mayonnaise untop e toto before you lick am
Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by Judybash93(m): 6:19am On Nov 06, 2019
She looks like Cardi B
Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by justtoodark: 6:23am On Nov 06, 2019
Fikifukafuki:
grin

haha....
something wrong with you....
Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by LOGOBELT: 6:40am On Nov 06, 2019
God bless their union

Abeg, make you change your laptop charger, its old. I need to eat, so please change your laptop charger na

Meanwhile, is your Laptop faulty? Let's fix it for you. Do you need Laptop Chargers/Adapter or Cables? We sell. Check my signature for contact
Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by meobizy(f): 6:56am On Nov 06, 2019
The last picture is really beautiful. I hope they don’t ‘push’ their way into divorce court anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by MedicH: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Chi59:
See fine man. Fine woman too
Beht fine couples no dey born fine pikin. Why?

Hmmm lol u cant be serious
Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by nan1: 7:30am On Nov 06, 2019
Freshprime:
Who Dem help, the man with his bald head and the lady with her unnatural Indian hair, you no know say you fit accidentally break or spoil your man backbone like that

Bad belle sadist if you can't congratulate them abeg Waka pass show your own picture let's see
Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by Offpoint: 7:47am On Nov 06, 2019
lefulefu:
grin
Daddy Daddy... long time, greetings sir.
Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by timtropiks: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2019
I found the Photographer who took the pictures wink
..He goes by the name @escuse_me_weddings

Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by Enemyofpeace: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Emyogalanya:
I wanted to write henemy hof progress. Until i saw your name i changed my mind to something else
tongue tongue
Re: Excited Lady Sits On Top Her Man As He Does Push-Up In Pre-wedding Photos by Aboks(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
if you like break your back bone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Lady Shows Flexible Dance Moves (Video) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photo To The Market Where They Met / Checkout This Nairalander And His Fiancee Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.