Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (32880 Views)

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) / The Chat That Ended A 3-Year-Old Relationship (Photos) / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Grumpyy: 8:47am On Nov 06, 2019
In response to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5508729/5-year-old-relationship-ended

Hello dear, I went through something like this a year ago but not in your position so let me share my story with you, it MAY help you connect the dots.

So fast rewind to 2013, I met my girlfriend when I was in 200L in the university. I've always been a reserved person, so when I met her, I wasn't really prepared to date anyone yet but her ingenuity attracted me. She was in 100L but then I also have this heightened, over bloated self respect that even as I am her snr by just a level, I still felt she was a child and needn't had to have anything to do with her. I was 18 then, mind you.

What drew me to date her was when I noticed my guys (not really friends) gawking at her. They all wanted to have a piece of her and I just felt I should step in and protect her kinda (yes my mind actually thought this).

I noticed she was always uneasy with me and that was a good sign, so I asked her out and she accepted. I got to find out that she was a virgin too, and before I knew it, I was so deep in love with her. We dated till I left school in 2016. I finished my service early 2018 and got a scholarship for masters in the UK so I left the country, June 2018.

For the 5 years we dated, we never had sex. We did other things of course but not sex. We made solid plans and I trusted her with my all my heart.

There was this guy amongst those my supposed guys that was never happy for me and my babe. He had wanted to ask her out before I blocked him, he would always talk about how he'd f....ck the living shit outta my GF to be, that she was voluptuous and the rest.. So when I started dating the girl, he was not happy, he pretended of course, but I could see through the ruse.

Fast forward to 2018 when I was just about to settle in the UK, I get a WhatsApp msg from this guy telling me he has something to say to me. He says he's been f...cking my babe and sent me her nude. For like 3 days, I shut down. I couldn't eat, I couldn't read, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't coordinate my head at all. I was so confused because before I left the country, i hadn't seen my GF for almost a year but we spoke every day, sometimes 3 to 4 times in a day. I knew all she was doing and where she was at every time of the day, so if it was true, then it means she was being highly smart to keep up with me and still cheat, and that was an evil machination.

I shut her out, I wasn't taking her calls anymore, I wasn't replying to her msgs anymore, I literally brought out my heart, locked it in a chest and threw away the keys on the high sea, I acted this believe me. Her sister called, her mum, her friends, my sister, everybody called me to know what's up but I never said a thing. For 6 months, I wouldn't tell anybody anything and I also felt she was being hypocritical when she knows exactly what she did.

By December 2018, I was still getting calls to explain what was the problem, by then I had already completed my morphing into Davy Jones so I opened up to my sister. I told her that the biatch was cheating on me with the least person I had expected her to. I sent my sis the picture, it was a soft nude picture (you get me) but it was still something. She too, she went mad and said she'd confront her. I told her not to bother that she was already dead to me. She still confronted her and here's the denouement..

When my sis confronted her with the evidence, she fell down and cried and rained curses on me. She swore she never sent that guy, that picture. The picture was sent to me. She even right there sourced for the guy's contact and called him and the demon said how could her BF not trust her. That he was teasing me and he said I was the one that shared the nude amongst my friends. My GF opened her WhatsApp and luckily the chat from the day she sent me the picture was still there. I couldn't see this particular chat on my phone. I still kept her WhatsApp history too. My best guess is that the day she sent me the picture, my phone was with this other guy and he took it and deleted the chat from my end.

I begged for forgiveness, I had to cry to her before she said Ok.. I couldn't call the guy cause I don't know what to tell him.

So my dear, it was a long story indeed but I'm sharing it with you so you'd ask him the direct question like "did you hear I cheated on you?", or "Did you hear I wished you bad?" People are spreading malicious rumours about other people, so ask him if he heard or he saw anything.

There's this chat going around now where a guy said he saw his GF through CCTV where she was been fondled by another guy, the guy may decide to just shut her out and she wouldn't have a clue as to why.

Also, check yourself... if you ever betrayed his trust in a seemingly contrived way thinking he'd never find out.

At the end of the day, nothing really is hidden under the sun.

Thanks.

318 Likes 30 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by 1kbusiness: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
Wow. This your story get plenty twist. When I thought I knew where it was going, bam, the story took another turn.

Now you've taken my joy away. angry
Was just ready to bash someone really hard. grin

Anyways, permit me to look for small money here.
I convert people's logos to a 3D format logo that they can use for their social media pages for just 1k oh.

If you are a motivational pastor or speaker and you have all those your amazing sessions you want typed out, just send us a message, we can sabi do plenty things.

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Grumpyy: 9:02am On Nov 06, 2019
1kbusiness:
Wow. This your story get plenty twist. When I thought I knew where it was going, bam, the story took another turn.

Now you've taken my joy away. angry
Was just ready to bash someone really hard. grin

Lol, brother. Imagine me the victim now. I had to morp back into a human being again after losing all trust I have for people. It was quite eventful for me

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Rosay15(f): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2019
Hummmm
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Grumpyy:

Lol, brother. Imagine me the victim now. I had to morp back into a human being again after losing all trust I have for people. It was quite eventful for me

Are you guys back together now?

10 Likes

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Freeko4: 9:17am On Nov 06, 2019
The story of my life........
I'm happy for u Dat u got ur woman back

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Grumpyy: 9:22am On Nov 06, 2019
Deluxewriters:

Are you guys back together now?

Yes we are

216 Likes 9 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Grumpyy:

Yes we are

Wow. Thank God. Lol. I'm very happy for you both.

Please ask God to send all bad friends out of your life. Both known and unknown. And please keep your relationship PRIVATE from now on.

Cheers!

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by 1kbusiness: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Grumpyy:

It had a happy ending though. So you're kinda blessed.

30 Likes

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2019
Exactly how I stupidly caused a breakup between two love birds.

When I was still in school, I’d plant a female slippers right out the door of my neighbor when I know he’s not around. His girl would come and think he’s inside banging and refused to open the door. grin grin (phone was still a rare commodity then) lol

Did it twice, the bae couldn’t take it and broke up with him.

Na only me know waten happen grin

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by nuelsam: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Wow.....this notion is damn right most black men just hate on emselves for no reason Envious bunch of douchbags.....

10 Likes

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Zionzuba: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Things like this can be really painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by iCauseTrouble: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Can you just summarize ur long post so that I can advice you? Am too busy to read long posts

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Four4Clien(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
jj
Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by braveboy64(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
In summary
Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by QuickStandard: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sorry for the trauma it caused you initially..

Congrats for still winning her back.

Too many snakes parading as friends.

21 Likes

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Mays24(f): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Brb
Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Guyman02: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Like Umu Obiligbo will sing in Igbo 'Nwannem rapu umuwanyi je chuo ego' meaning 'my brother forget the ladies, go and make money.
I was in a relationship where my then GF said we should not engage in extra marital sex for 4 years, I obliged and kept the relationship going, we were students then.
After graduation we were to get married and the family told her I didnt have money and they didnt like me that much, felt humiliated as she started concurring with them. Cried my heart out, cleaned up my face, drank cold water and resolved to make something great outta me life, got over her with time and was glad that I could date a girl without sex for that long, like the agama lizard I appreciated myself by myself.

If anyone betrays your trust (boy or girl), dont kee yourself, try to explain your position to them and if they fail to reason with you, just move on with your life and try to be happy.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by datola: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
One of my most important life's rule: Never jump into conclusion about others without investigating and asking them for their side of the story

Most foreigners and even Nigerians in the diaspora are guilty of this. Once there is a little a little doubt, they don't bother to cross check, they just conclude that's how all Nigerians are.

Thank God for your life man that you don't hurt somebody (unknowingly) forever.

And that your so called friend is an enemy of progress.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Op was 18 in 2013. That's when I gave up.

I joined nairaland in 2007, how old was the Op then?

You get my drift?

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by chinchonglee(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Story!!!
D guy don see sweet delta meat.
Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ladies, no matter how much you love and trust a man, do not send him your nudes. Never do it. It will always find one way or the other to backfire.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by IAmRoot(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Davy Jones... Only few understand this reference

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by namiji2598: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
the last girl I had, asked for my sperm, she said she wants to put it in her cream,

gombe boy cannot trust a akwa ibom girl,
ritual still dey exist
and local man doesn't want to fall a victim

something must kill a man but definitely not a hole

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by gaetano: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
I was already hyped thinking you were the boyfriend

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
pls, who fit summarize the story? I wan chook mouth.

any story more than 150 words, I find it difficult to read.
Re: RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That by Slawormir: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
pls, who fit summarize the story? I wan chook mouth.

any story more than 150 words, I find it difficult to read.
Damnnnnn

Always read niggarrr

Real niggarrrs read

49 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.