Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested (80356 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by MrCork: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2019/11/06/man-girlfriend-arrested-after-spending-night-in-sterling-banks-toilet/

..but why r ibo people all ways spending night in toilet? (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by BoboKush(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
oyin44:
Was there any comfortable bed in the toilet? Certainly none.they were there to steal nothing less than that. You can't have sex without resting

Oyin I can av sense with u without resting o.... U ever heard of doggy
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by babalonimi: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by Goalnaldo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Inside football. Nothing Modric nor go see for midfield.

Nwaamaikpe once said that having sex in the toilet was the best thing that happened to him since Naira Marley.
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by YahwehRocks: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
murphyibiam15:
this is a simple something, if they actually wanted to steal they would have just done that and left or probably settle the cleaners, what I see here are two love birds who spent their time in a nice bank toilet having fun..they should just free them

A premise violation shouldn't be swept under the rug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by Betguru247(f): 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
You can now borrow 1GB MTN data for 600 naira Check out>> https://www.nairaland.com/5509889/internet-data-loaning-service-arrived
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by totosucker(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
They were there to bleep and to be bleeped. The man is the bleepee while the woman is the bleeper
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by zexy2030(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nmezor:
Really weird... I wonder where they crashed. Either a table or a chair
Standing or probably she laid till dawn on the guy
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by 400billionman: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by LEGACYANTHONY24: 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
That's unbelievable but meanwhile, watch this amazing work from Legacy Anthony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBgDvA5Dmoc

Watch me in this latest video titled *Mr Smart*

*Over sense can lead to over foolish*

Pls *like* my comedy video channel by clicking on Subscribe icon below the video.... (Its free)

Thanks
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by seangy4konji: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
If they sis not steal money..I so t think they commuted any offence..

To lodge for short time in buharis economy is case not to talk of all night lodging.

D bar where I drink...girls that come with the purpose of sleeping over is over 20 every night and you will know they are not full time hoes..

To see someone buy u cat dish pepper soup, 3 plastic origin,Benson switch. Come put you for ac/watch ze world after drill your toto till 2 am..is not maths mark zukerberg can solve in Nigeria now for the people who are not in d cabal..

Abeg free dem..we deh inside together.

They simple lodged...
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by imitateMe(m): 12:14am On Nov 07, 2019
oyin44:
Was there any comfortable bed in the toilet? Certainly none.they were there to steal nothing less than that. You can't have sex without resting
They slept outside the toilet...they only hid in the toilet until everyone left
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by nasoeb: 12:28am On Nov 07, 2019
During the weekend, decided to hang out with 2 of my friends to get some of those lovely goat meat/fresh fish peppersoup at a usual joint.
Nothing resets the brain more efficiently like a cold bottle of chilled beer and a plate of peppersoup. Cause now am not sure if it was the combo or just real desire that got into my friend after he saw lady at the next table with a guy having a plate of ishiewu. Must agree the lady's got the coke bottled-shape. When he inquired, I told him she is married and live down the next street. Since then, my friend has decided that he is willing to pay 80k just to sleep with a married lady. He believes there is something sweet in them that only there husbands enjoys and dont want to share.
So ladies, 80k up for grabs if you interested.
You can contact him or add me up on whatsapp to connect him.
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by GoddonBishop: 2:54am On Nov 07, 2019
Can't stop laughing � there nothing we will not see in this country. People still have erection inside bank toilet despite the economic condition of the nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by ikorodureporta: 4:15am On Nov 07, 2019
extended quickie grin
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by kobosmart(m): 4:22am On Nov 07, 2019
Eya maybe they are homeless
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:47am On Nov 07, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

maybe not... to get out of the bank, they would need to wait for the bank to open FIRST, so they could now pretend to be customers who went to the toilets, and simply walk out... but if they were caught by cleaner, then the bank may not have been opened yet at the time OR simply that the cleaner isnt a criminal minded person so would never accept a bribe that would make her A) loose her job and B) possibly go to jail.

the unanswered important question IS...were they caught with money?!
their motives was to attack ATM from within, it happened in first bank Jabi Abuja before, the guy succeeded taken huge money from ATM but the system sent message to cash officer of security bridge who promptly alerted security and the thief was apprehended.
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by tete7000(m): 5:50am On Nov 07, 2019
Too many mad people roaming the planet
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by Goldencheese(m): 6:01am On Nov 07, 2019
OK
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by dave4rella(m): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2019
grin

They are taking after their mentor
Teddy A and bambam, they will surely endup getting married
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by Richy150(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2019
oyin44:

That is your own limit of understanding
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by Richy150(m): 6:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Richy150:

That is your own limit of understanding

Or do you mean you CAN or CAN'T?
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by don4real18(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2019
Jumper
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by Petmax: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2019
Hahahaha which way Nigeria

... I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by chelseamann(m): 7:18am On Nov 07, 2019
WTF! Speechless
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by efighter: 7:20am On Nov 07, 2019
murphyibiam15:
this is a simple something, if they actually wanted to steal they would have just done that and left or probably settle the cleaners, what I see here are two love birds who spent their time in a nice bank toilet having fun..they should just free them

And this poster too is someone's child.
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by esente: 7:21am On Nov 07, 2019
I hope their 'flight' had not suffered engine failure midair and they landed in a strange place, considering the antecedent of the region where this happened.
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by Damochevy: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2019
Wetin Konji go cause for this country. Learn how to produce organic fertilizer for farming, horticulture. You can also order for organic fertilizer (2kg). Call or Whatsapp this line- 08052048525. Learning cost 20,000/ person and product cost 5000 naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2019
nigeria version of money heist cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2019
konji is a serious matter in this part of the world,,for your cleaning works,prolific giant cleaning service is the answer
Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by Richy150(m): 10:27am On Nov 07, 2019
Nmezor:
Really weird... I wonder where they crashed. Either a table or a chair

What a beautiful woman like you tongue

1 Like

Re: Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested by witworth(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2019
the police are always yet to confirm any incident.
God i don't deserve this Nation and this nation doesn't deserve me.
as Abraham left his father's land and went to prosper in another land, God please take me to a better land for victory. AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jane Mena Twerks To 'Spell Buhari' Beat (Video, Pics) / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.