Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Is It right for a married woman To Be Attracted To Other men? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It right for a married woman To Be Attracted To Other men? (9773 Views)

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Is It Wise For A Woman To Give Her Husband Part Of Her Monthly Salary? / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It right for a married woman To Be Attracted To Other men? by ronkebp(f): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
I think, a married woman can be attracted to other men (at least one).unless they just want to lie', i don't see anything wrong in getting atttracted to other people, only if you let the thought or emotional feeling rule you,
Re: Is It right for a married woman To Be Attracted To Other men? by madoba: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2011
DapoBear:

When you became married, did you turn into a goat or statue? Quite a big difference to be attracted to another man and actually acting upon it. I don't see why we are expecting people to lose their humanity once they get married.
kokoye:

It is perfectly normal.

It is what you do with the thought that matters. . . kill it or let it nurture.

Mmmwwwaaahhh  kiss kiss that is a kiss from me to both of you (Dapobear & Kokoye). You nailed the issue.

@ Poster it is human to be attracted to the opposite sex and being married doesn't make you less human. What we do with our attractions or about our attractions is what ultimatley matters not having an attraction for someone.
Re: Is It right for a married woman To Be Attracted To Other men? by dayokanu(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2011
Kini big deal
Re: Is It right for a married woman To Be Attracted To Other men? by obowunmi(m): 5:30am On Jul 07, 2011
As long as she's not fckkin I'm sure its kool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Im I Losing My Woman Sex Life? / Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married / Cooking Should Be Both Husband And Wife Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.