Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral (41486 Views)

Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / Proposal Goes Wrong As Side Chick Appears And Ruins Beautiful Marriage Proposal / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2019
Did we notice how corporate bodies are the ones making the donations?

In Nigeria these idiots companies will keep mute... only individuals make such gestures here.

1 Like

Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Myhusband(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Grace found the couple. Make I go plan my own,I will put coke,Amstel malt, mtn sim, Dstv decoder on the table,tell my friend to snap and insult me

1 Like

Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Progress62(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2019
oluwa answer my call o baba pick my calling i have been calling since January remember in December

1 Like

Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Grace found the couple. Make I go plan my own,I will put coke,Amstel malt, mtn sim, Dstv decoder on the table,tell my friend to snap and insult me
cheesy
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Baddiezz(f): 11:11am On Nov 10, 2019
Blainz:
Did we notice how corporate bodies are the ones making the donations?

In Nigeria these idiots companies will keep mute... only individuals make such gestures here.
They would learn from this one and follow suit, they like copy copy

1 Like

Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by nanizle(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Starlight10:
I tap her engagement blessing. I'm next In Jesus name. Amen

Blessing tappers association of nairaland. grin
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Juliearth(f): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2019
Dozzywest:
So this is what has been trending on Twitter South Africa!

The story has it that " A guy proposed to his girlfriend in a KFC canteen.
A journalist laughed at him in a tweet but didn't know she was blessing them.

This tweet which has gone viral has had DSTV, Coke and Amstel Malt, the SA Audi company sponsoring, Precious the Planner who is one of the most elite wedding planners in SA is offering to plan the whole wedding for free. Musicians including Zakes Bantwini, Sjava and Amy Faku will also perform for free, free trips to Mozambique, Cape Town and Limpopo by different travel agents, the list goes on and on"!

This is How God works!! He is God!!

These people are sponsoring the wedding and leaving out the marriage. Wish these favours can be monetized and the cash given to the couple to sort themselves.
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:17am On Nov 10, 2019
So StanbicIBTC bank is called Standard bank in SA?
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by AJOBI77(m): 11:21am On Nov 10, 2019
darthv:
This is so wow f?UK d journalist
Don't say Bleep the journalist. The journalist is part of GOD's plan for the successful wedding. Did you read the part where KFC said something is in for the journalist too if the couple can be located? When GOD is ready for you, even your enemy will be part of it unknowingly. It's their time. May GOD bless their union(amen)

2 Likes

Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by touchplay(m): 11:22am On Nov 10, 2019
baba God,shower your blessing on me... lemme feel your grace and one good wife too cry
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by GoldHorse(m): 11:24am On Nov 10, 2019
My head just dey swell while reading this....
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by WriterX(m): 11:25am On Nov 10, 2019
grin that journalist has Mirinda ..wait she has Pepsi running in her veins.
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by NACE13: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2019
This was how that lady tried to record and mock Success but it turned out to be a big big blessing for little Success. Now the lady started looking for compensation, trying so hard to be regarded as a stepping stone for little Success.

That Rain Company giving free internet data for one year, chai! Na that offer sweet me pass

3 Likes

Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by damble: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2019
I ALSO BELIEVE IN MIRACLE
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by sanmtiago(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2019
My heart melts kiss
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Toks2008(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2019
Woooooow!

Now I believe more than ever before that there is an uncommon favour that comes to a man when he has decided to marry.

“Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD” (Proverbs 18:22)

God bless their union.

2 Likes

Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Yoighaman(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2019
This is so touching, may we all find God's favor IJN.
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Surulereman(m): 11:54am On Nov 10, 2019
See blessings!!! God is great!!
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by wisdomkid: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lol.. the lady laughing, guess she still crying and regretting that tweet..
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by akanbiaa(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Empowering him with a job or source of livelihood should be added to the wedding bill.
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by kingkuntaval: 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
Nigerian brands over to you.
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Jumorz: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
this is sooo amazing wooooowwww
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by ajokeade920: 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Na dis kind thing I dey like to hear cheesy . beautiful something kiss
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Pastee1414: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
Don't say that please, God bless the journalist for the post
darthv:
This is so wow f?UK d journalist
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by vertueptime: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Who else think they should giv the journalist a cut

Teaorcoffee:
I've never seen a thing like this.. By now they'd be grateful to that downgrading comment..
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by BarrElChapo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
wooooow cheesy
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Chukkychukky(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
God can bless anybody
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by solsticey2k3(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Typical example of how Joseph’s brothers in the Bible wanted to kill his dream but ended up aiding the fulfillment of that great dream.

Who God has blessed no man can curse

1 Like

Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by degamemaster(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
Dozzywest:
So this is what has been trending on Twitter South Africa!

The story has it that " A guy proposed to his girlfriend in a KFC canteen.
A journalist laughed at him in a tweet but didn't know she was blessing them.

This tweet which has gone viral has had DSTV, Coke and Amstel Malt, the SA Audi company sponsoring, Precious the Planner who is one of the most elite wedding planners in SA is offering to plan the whole wedding for free. Musicians including Zakes Bantwini, Sjava and Amy Faku will also perform for free, free trips to Mozambique, Cape Town and Limpopo by different travel agents, the list goes on and on"!

This is How God works!! He is God!!

I am already in tears now. Love is a beautiful things with the right person. And to the donors and volunteers, you people are so amazing .

1 Like

Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by soilsista(f): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2019
IronGalaxy tlo yo! I want my #ChesaNyama proposal ko Maponya cry

2 Likes

Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by nnaeyes6: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2019
Am covering building a house for the both at Mbaise Nigeria. Ur travel expenses on u.
Thanks
Re: Bhut' Hector & Nonhlanhla KFC Marriage Proposal Goes Viral by Elamin21(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
When it is ur time to shine nobody can stop u.....even the Devil can't.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Spanish Fly Review: Learn From My Experience / Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.