Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah (41456 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Soldier And Her Civilian Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / When Size Doesn't Matter: Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by emilerikan16(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2017
EMILERIKAN 2017

He who finds a wife has found a good thing and obtained favour from the Lord, God brought the woman to the man to validate the presence and favour of God on his life... Temitope mi, you are the indisputable evidence of God's presence and favour upon my life and I'm most glad that this favour I have found with God in you would remain till eternity.. Yours Eternal, .... Emilerikan

I've known what love really means since the day I met you, you are my definition of true love and perfect commitment. Emilerikan, you are my best gift from God, you made my waiting worthwhile my pride. I love you now and forever.... Temitope

God is love, and love is God... Glad to know that we both have God which is the love in us, hence giving us the capacity to express the experienced love of God we have, together we shall be forever by His grace.. We are set to build a model home to marriages in this generation and generations to come by His grace. Our home is not a lesson but an example and a standard by His grace.. As we seal our love as ordained by love Himself which is God; our love therefore becomes unending and eternal till He tarries... Bliss forever.. Mosunmola & Akolawole

Save the Date 22nd April 2017

http://celebrate.mywedding.com/emilerikanesther

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by HungerBAD: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2017
God bless this Marriage.

At last,some Pre-Wedding pictures that look like those of normal people. Not touched or doctored by those professional Photographers, and most importantly, a woman not showing the world some part of her BWEST.

Simple. Not Flashy. A homely looking beautiful woman. A good wife and mother to be.

I see the fear of GOD in this Union.

I am hungerBAD and i APPROVE this UNION.

Lalasticlacla
Fybestboi
Mynd44
Seun

Oya make una come see AUTHENTIC LOVERS here.

314 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by naijafella(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
Congratulations.. But this kain wife go ban all in laws from visiting. I can see it in her eyes.

30 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by umarshehu58(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2017
She old pass the husby abi

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by emilerikan16(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2017
more pics

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by emilerikan16(m): 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
naijafella:
Congratulations.. But this kain wife go ban all in laws from visiting. I can see it in her eyes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
Beautiful Christian prewedding picturessmiley

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by FelixFelicis(m): 1:44pm On Apr 08, 2017
This guy fall my hand embarassed Why you go fine pass your wife? lipsrsealed angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2017
Lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
See natural beauty not like all those fake slay queens grin ,ur wife looks like a virgin tho.

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Firstlady09:
See natural beauty not like all those fake slay queens grin ,ur wife looks like a virgin tho.

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

How virgins dey look biko?

HML to you guys in advance. kiss

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
Aderola15:

Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

How virgins dey look biko?

HML to you guys in advance. kiss
Lol,dont mind me. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by tabithababy(f): 2:13pm On Apr 08, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
grin

See no make up ooo...

Sinz, when u gonna drop yours? wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by dacovajnr: 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
See simply pre-wedding shoots. No be to go 3rd mainland bridge dey control traffic or lock yourself inside cell..

God bless your Union Sire.

Aderola15, this could be us, but you're busy wearing Makeup.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by CplusJason: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2017
Alondrah:
Beautiful Christian prewedding picturessmiley
Oh, good Heavens!!! grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Divay22(f): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss
I only like the Date wink

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
umarshehu58:
She old pass the husby abi
She's not. I think she's just being religious. A deeper lifer maybe

11 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by potbelly(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
Your birthday I guess... smiley
Divay22:
kiss kiss kiss kiss
I only like the Date wink
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
No make up.
Nice. God bless your union man

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Divay22(f): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
potbelly:
Your birthday I guess... smiley
Yeah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Dicedpineapple(f): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Save the day kor,save the day ni......The venue nko?
MODIFIED....Seen jawe,na recession things..God bless ur union

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by potbelly(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
Have a good one... wink
Divay22:

Yeah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Divay22(f): 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
potbelly:
Have a good one... wink
Thanks cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
You two must be deeperlifers right? Congratulations are still in place.

modified: Your prewedding pictures are one hell boring.

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2017
Congrats man ur wife na natural beauty.

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Esty20(f): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2017
congrats my people,u guys are so cute!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by potbelly(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
22 on your moniker indicates your birth date, Y indicates the first letter of your first name and diva quite obvious... smiley
Divay22:
Thanks cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Divay22(f): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
potbelly:
22 on your moniker indicates your birth date? smiley
lol...
You are knowing way too much..yes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by potbelly(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2017
Haha... 22 on your moniker indicates your birth date, Y indicates the first letter of your first name (yinka, Yewande or yetunde) and diva quite obvious... smiley and I will say you have a lovely smile just like this... cheesy
Divay22:
lol...
You are knowing way too much..yes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by Divay22(f): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
potbelly:
22 on your moniker indicates your birth date, [/b]Y indicates the first letter of your first name (yinka, Yewande or yetunde) and diva quite obvious[b]... smiley

You got that wrong.. cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah by potbelly(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08, 2017
Damn... And here I was feeling like a bad guy... embarassed
2 out of 4 is fair enough... cheesy
How about you right the remaining wrongs... smiley
Divay22:

You got that wrong.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sells Vegetables To Lover In Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.