Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. (31639 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by maximusprime2000: 11:38am On Nov 19, 2019
Duggedised12:
So let me get this straight,you have a lady you met a virgin ,she has a daughter for you ,love you effortlesssly and even kneels down to serve you ,yet she is still your babymama? Wow you see why i said humans are insatiable? You just like every ingrate out there are the reason many women have had to borrow themselves sense and built up a defense mechanism so wicked men like you will not take advantage of them.

A man says he doesn't want a ho yet he cant wife a decent one who respects him, can you tell my why i should not call you a hypocrite ? Men like you are the ones who treat women anyhow because in their minds "she is not going anywhere,she will be waiting for me when i am done having fun with these hoes out here".

I must say you got yourself a perfect prey who isn't leaving your net any time soon ,so enjoy. cool
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by wisdomukwuru(m): 11:46am On Nov 19, 2019
Ubunja pls i need ur advice..��
I have made mistakes regarding to women, but i need ur advice on this particular matter.
They was this girl that left me last year because she thinks am a playboy and knows many girls..
Recently we have been talking and things seems to be going fine between us..
I happen to visit her in her place of work last week friday due to her demand for my product(pink lip balm)..
She was just saying that am annoying and i made her not to trust me.
Now what i don't understand is why would tell me that people seeing us together will think am her boyfriend because no boy has ever visited her and that she needs a very simple guy.
That tall, bearded, pink lips guys don't really freak her just a simple guy..
Pls why is she telling me all this
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by maximusprime2000: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
wisdomukwuru:
Ubunja pls i need ur advice..��
I have made mistakes regarding to women, but i need ur advice on this particular matter.
They was this girl that left me last year because she thinks am a playboy and knows many girls..
Recently we have been talking and things seems to be going fine between us..
I happen to visit her in her place of work last week friday due to her demand for my product(pink lip balm)..
She was just saying that am annoying and i made her not to trust me.
Now what i don't understand is why would tell me that people seeing us together will think am her boyfriend because no boy has ever visited her and that she needs a very simple guy.

What kind of work does she do. Why do you she sees you as a player. She might be trying to fake green light for you. How d player got played. Red pill

That tall, bearded, pink lips guys don't really freak her just a simple guy..
Pls why is she telling me all this
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ubunja(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
maximusprime2000:

Yes, we see it in movies in a remote village with virgin girls and the ones with no options. But girls always av options as one of ur article implies. In Lagos Nigeria here, girls up there games everyday. Social media has be it easy for them like 123. Good looks and swags only keeps you at the door. Money bags keep you inside n secured. Only players with cash dont complain about hard-to-get ladies. Ive lost count of Ao many times i got laid wen i flash d cash even wen i dont eventually spend at d end of the day. Money attract ladies more than anything in this bleep world. If u know u know, if u act like u dont know u sucks.
if money attracts ladies why are ladies not millionaires/billionaires already? Why are the majority of ladies still poor?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by maximusprime2000: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
ubunja:
if money attracts ladies why are ladies not millionaires/billionaires already? Why are the majority of ladies still poor?

it obvious u don't understand my English or maybe u r just from Pluto.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ubunja(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
maximusprime2000:

it obvious u don't understand my English or maybe u r just from Pluto.
so are you going to make me understand your English or what?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by emmaodet: 12:23am On Nov 20, 2019
Ubunja, you have really been a blessing to me.
Ever since i became your follower, my dating skills as improved.

Thank you very Much.

Sometimes, i feel like crying, sometimes always angry because what we were told, how we were raised and what we watched on tv about love is not what it is at alllllllllllllll.
I was a NICE Guy before and Ladies took advantage of that heavily on me.
Pls, is it a crime to be Nice? is the world not interested in Nice guys? is that not the Most reasonable thing to do?
Why is the world wicked?
Now i dont really Love much again and i can see things plainly the way they are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by isyourboy(m): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2019
Chosen.

I read this everyday!!

I made my younger bro read it too. He's too good looking to be pussified by any girl.

Chosen is ubunja best. It has not been this easy

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ubunja(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2019
isyourboy:
Chosen.

I read this everyday!!

I made my younger bro read it too. He's too good looking to be pussified by any girl.

Chosen is ubunja best. It has not been this easy
and that seems to be the consensus. Chosen took the trophy in this round of Miseducations.

Chiggsglover:
Mr Ubunja has been awesome, Your concept of the Chosen was flawless, simply by elevating your self especially by look, your attract a Hot bae that will worship you and you can without sweat be the alpha male.

For those with more resources, Polygamy puts a man in high up in the Alpha male position, Two women fighting for your attention. Due to my Christian faith, I'm against cheating and affairs. Bible never condemns polygamy, just that most instances in the bible didn't end well. The one man one wife rule was simply a rule of thumb. When person wife dey do somehow, taking another chosen one can make her sit up. I'm open to discussion on the above, I just came across Ubunja last weekend and I'm all Respect, The God that made him gave Us beta men as the society groomed us a Divine gift. Let me continue to digest his threads.
Lol.

CC Ubunja CCmrtinez...

And
https://www.nairaland.com/5531659/ubunja-miseducation-chosen-best-ubunja#84068983

jackals:
The miseducation he termed chosen is the best write-up I've ever related with. So true.

There are some truths in his dealings even tho he's one arrogant and pompous entitled person.

Seems monikers like panophist, martinz39 are following the waves

Nice to know.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ubunja(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2019
emmaodet:

Thank you very Much.

Sometimes, i feel like crying, sometimes always angry because what we were told, how we were raised and what we watched on tv about love is not what it is at alllllllllllllll.
Pls, is it a crime to be Nice? is the world not interested in Nice guys? is that not the Most reasonable thing to do?
Why is the world wicked?
Now i dont really Love much again and i can see things plainly the way they are.
the fairy tale doesn't exist. It's an illusion.

But it's never too late to wake up and unplug from the Matrix.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Ekakamba: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
emmaodet:

Thank you very Much.

Why is the world wicked?

Be nice and wicked; the sky will be your starting point. grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by emmaodet: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ekakamba:

Be nice and wicked; the sky will be your starting point. grin

gringringrin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by maximusprime2000: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
ubunja:

underline the word "attract" Doesn't mean they all end up getting... read and understand. u get more girls wen u rich than wen broke. i guess u r more than 10 yrs of age. dont rush to comment.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ubunja(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
maximusprime2000:

underline the word "attract" Doesn't mean they all end up getting... read and understand. u get more girls wen u rich than wen broke. i guess u r more than 10 yrs of age. dont rush to comment.
it's a discussion. You don't have to be in attack mode.

Most women lose their virginity to broke players. That will show you that money and women is not as straightforward an issue as one would think.

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
ubunja:

Bruv... You answer this question for us... Please! Why

Modified

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by maximusprime2000: 8:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
ubunja:
it's a discussion. You don't have to be in attack mode.

Most women lose their virginity to broke players. That will show you that money and women is not as straightforward an issue as one would think.

Losing viginity is a different ball game, but doesnt mean they will neva cheat on the broke player right. 90% of this virgins lose their viginity out of curiosity and peer presure within their social class to any guy available weather broke or rich. Not becos of love.They will still dump you wen they see a better guy who is ready for mariage.i dont mean to attack u, sorry.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by maximusprime2000: 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dimples0303:

Bruv... You answer this question for us... Please! Why

Modified

Becos u keep getting played�
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ubunja(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
maximusprime2000:

Losing viginity is a different ball game, but doesnt mean they will neva cheat on the broke player right. 90% of this virgins lose their viginity out of curiosity and peer presure within their social class to any guy available weather broke or rich. Not becos of love.They will still dump you wen they see a better guy who is ready for mariage.i dont mean to attack u, sorry.
They won't easily dump you. Isn't one of the biggest reasons guys avoid sex with virgins that virgins tend to over-attach to you after sleeping with them?

Its more difficult taking a girl's virginity than having sex with her. Ask any girl and they're more likely to have lost their virginity to a Player /Bad Boy than to a good guy. It's a trend. It's a pattern.
Only a few girls have lost their virginity to men with money namely because girls lose their virginity out of blind teenage love not out of money or profit. And by nature any girl will drift towards the Player. Its something hardcoded into the female psyche.

And girls don't just lose their virginity to anyone available. Because good guys will decline taking a girl's virginity without marrying her. And some are squeamish and hate the sight of blood. Either way, the bad boy ends up being the one chosen. Also because the Bad Boy/Player appears to be more experienced sexually to girls than the good guy who usually has the moneys anyways. Girls want to lose their virginity to someone with experience who knows what he's doing.

Its very important to note who takes a girl's virginity cause that guy or his type will always be her weakness going forward.

Women only chase money after chasing love has failed. And because women chase players first their quest for love is always doomed to failure. By the time they give good guys a chance they're in gold digger mode and don't give a fvck about love and their heart is for sale to the highest bidder.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 24, 2019
Shame on me... Look at the guru's reply shocked
I was waiting for the truth and I got nothing! Woe me grin grin grin

Any ladies: if we love money then why are we broke!?!?

It's because we hold on to someone else's pocket when we have our own pockets! God will bless your pockets, and the more people hanging on to your pockets the more God will bless your pockets.

If women can conquer their twos lips (think about it) that God gave us... Then the world is ours for the taking! We really are powerful and complex creatures, and with power comes great responsibility.

Yep... My answer will do for now... grin grin grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 24, 2019
maximusprime2000:

Becos u keep getting played�

Hi simp... I was talking to your teacher grin

Coward couldn't even mention properly. Good luck on your journey of self discovery, I'm glad you apologised to your prophet, now go back to school, he'll be back soon. kiss
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by maximusprime2000: 3:31am On Nov 24, 2019
Dimples0303:

Hi simp... I was talking to your teacher grin

Coward couldn't even mention properly. Good luck on your journey of self discovery, I'm glad you apologised to your prophet, now go back to school, he'll be back soon. kiss

Sorry! U r tired of getting played cos ur gold-digging business ain't working anymore , now u wanted to up your game by asking dumb questions u already av answers to. U even referred to him as your prophet, see ur life . My apology is call diplomacy. He cant teach me anything new, i only read this post to reflect cos av retired from d game long ago to be the very-gud-bad-guy cos av broken hearts.
if u aint gat no money take ur broke ass home, get a good job to take care of your self and stop ur entitlement mentality less ur puna suffers for nothing . But last time i checked, truth still hurt .
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by maximusprime2000: 4:55am On Nov 24, 2019
ubunja:

They won't easily dump you. Isn't one of the biggest reasons guys avoid sex with virgins that virgins tend to over-attach to you after sleeping with them?

Its more difficult taking a girl's virginity than having sex with her. Ask any girl and they're more likely to have lost their virginity to a Player /Bad Boy than to a good guy. It's a trend. It's a pattern.
Only a few girls have lost their virginity to men with money namely because girls lose their virginity out of blind teenage love not out of money or profit. And by nature any girl will drift towards the Player. Its something hardcoded into the female psyche.

And girls don't just lose their virginity to anyone available. Because good guys will decline taking a girl's virginity without marrying her. And some are squeamish and hate the sight of blood. Either way, the bad boy ends up being the one chosen. Also because the Bad Boy/Player appears to be more experienced sexually to girls than the good guy who usually has the moneys anyways. Girls want to lose their virginity to someone with experience who knows what he's doing.

Its very important to note who takes a girl's virginity cause that guy or his type will always be her weakness going forward.

Women only chase money after chasing love has failed. And because women chase players first their quest for love is always doomed to failure. By the time they give good guys a chance they're in gold digger mode and don't give a fvck about love and their heart is for sale to the highest bidder.
I appreciate you admit the fact dat the broke player cud still be dumped cos av seen it many times. My point here is the different between a broke player and a high class/rich player. Smart broke girls of nowadays wud considered both players pockets first wen they av the options. The rich good guy is not in the equation anyway. knowing Ao to flash the money without spending and get laid is d game of a rich player. And wen the rich player dump her, she result to "all men all are the same" song and switched to gold digging mode.its the pattern. this is digitalized world where everything is moving faster. Even virgins are getting options nowadays on social medias. sometimes relationship is a game of options not from all dis scripted telemundo love we always see which delude and leave u breathless. Women dont really chase love, they chased comfort, protection,sense of direction, someone to lead them, etc. Love is only what they felt when this conditions are met at her own discretions. No woman, i repeat no woman is immune to class, money and power. Its in their psychy, cos the rich player stand a better chance of snatching ur virgin girlfriend in a jiffy if u r broke . dont get it twisted, what makes u a player is not dat u cannot love a girl, it all boils down to what u want with her body in the first place.if u wanted to hit and run and u later found out she is everything a man wanted in a woman, do u still go ahead and dump her. If u do, it means u r not a mature player and you dont really know want you want in a woman. u are only using her to test-run what u av been taught.How does a player got played? dats another conspiracy theory. To all my niggas on the street work hard and be successful to stay firmly and secure in your relationship . If u believed u dont av to be rich or successful and be broke to keep ur woman, u most be watching too many telenovelas and u are on your own. Dont come to nairaland and be writing stories dat touches when the shit goes down. If u agreed with me click like, and if u dont, u are a pussy worshiper.

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by maximusprime2000: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Today na Sunday, does anybody has a Chinese worship song i want to confused the devil.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by hibeekay007(m): 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Duggedised12:
you see why we need to wake up and teach our daughters how to value themselves and stop bending over backwards for men. Nature itself already placed women at a disadvantage to have to bear the off spring but why do women now have to put up with such in toxic attitude from these men?

Here is a woman that everyone here will agree is "a good decent woman " but what does she get in return ? Disrespect ,dishonour and disregard.And sometimes when people say women dont know what they want ,i laugh ,but do men know what they want? A man who knows what he wants would have wifed this decent lady ,but what does he do instead? He goes screwing with the same "hoes" he vehemently curses and slut shames at every given opportunity.

In conclusion i think the op has a mental problem, it maybe narcissism or even fear of commitment but no lady should make herself a victim for a man's short coming.
Alaye! Joor joor joor. Same woman probably one or two other men she's being shitty to.
Don't come and be playing the victim card here for us like women have been doing for so long.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
ubunja:

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ubunja(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
adewake34:

It might be as you say.
 However, if you leave the African continent, you will see that many women have fulfilled their expectations (Maslow's pyramid), and look for in a man something that you do not say because, in my humble opinion, you think it does not exist. True love.
why worry about women in Germany China or America when you're in Africa?

The Red Pill must be Localised. Adapt it to your environment.

I never said True Love does not exist. I said Women look for love first. After disappointment they look for gold.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Chiggsglover(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Boss I read all your post. The question is why you removed and deleted some of DEM. I feel you should dedicate a thread to explain. So we shouldn't keep asking, we keep seeing the commented on the threads you removed and we're sad we missed.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
ubunja:
why worry about women in Germany China or America when you're in Africa?

The Red Pill must be Localised. Adapt it to your environment.

I never said True Love does not exist. I said Women look for love first. After disappointment they look for gold.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ubunja(m): 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chiggsglover:
Boss I read all your post. The question is why you removed and deleted some of DEM. I feel you should dedicate a thread to explain. So we shouldn't keep asking, we keep seeing the commented on the threads you removed and we're sad we missed.
in some deleted threads I do explain in the comments.

Regarding that thread called "Players Listen to Actions" the meat of that deleted thread was incorporated into the thread Hacking The Female Mind.

As for the thread "Let's Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women" I'm rewriting it as "Approaching Girls With Minimal Risk Of Rejection".

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ubunja(m): 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
adewake34:

Understood and thanks for your reply. I honestly thought your pills had no borders.
The Miseducations are Red Pills by an African for Africans.

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Chiggsglover(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
ubunja:
in some deleted threads I do explain in the comments.

Regarding that thread called "Players Listen to Actions" the meat of that deleted thread was incorporated into the thread Hacking The Female Mind.

As for the thread "Let's Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women" I'm rewriting it as "Approaching Girls With Minimal Risk Of Rejection".

Ohhhhhh, thanks for taking the time to reply sir.
Thanks to Ubunja, the Way I see not only women but friends-both male n female, people, even life is totally different. You've made the concept of the Alpha male practical. The first time I came across that word was in the blog- ArtofManliness. It was more of fantasy than reality, the key is to never chase women. Won't blame them cos the blog is owned by the man and his wife . I really think you should start a blog. Your ideas can knock out lots of craps we read.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by joeeee240(m): 4:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ubunja, write a book. You'll be fùcking rich. Ever thought of that?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

University Of Ghana Student Apologizes For Flogging Her Cheating Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Pics / Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.