Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) (2938 Views)

Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nigerian Soldier And His Fiancee. (Photos) / 'I Found This Girl 3 Weeks Ago'; Man Who Is Set To Wed His Fiancee. Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by Gistring: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
An excited plus-sized man went down on his kneels and proposed to his fiancee at Ponce City Market in Atlanta. Gistmore reports

The pretty lady accepted his proposal, see lovely pictures below.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/excited-plus-sized-man-kneels-down-and-propose-to-his-fiancee

Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by Gistring: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2019

Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by Gistring: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
No breast.
Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by Bola146(f): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
So lovely... Congratulations...
Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by blesskewe(f): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
In Atlanta
Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bewiseedet:
No breast.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
this one is not plus size.he is just chubby.
Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by Oblongata: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bewiseedet:
No breast.
Guy free dem, make we just dey look grin

1 Like

Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by WonderManly(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
Gistring:
An excited plus-sized man went down on his kneels and proposed to his fiancee at Ponce City Market in Atlanta. Gistmore reports

The pretty lady accepted his proposal, see lovely pictures below.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/excited-plus-sized-man-kneels-down-and-propose-to-his-fiancee

Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2019
shocked

There are two kinds of spurs in life, the fat ones and the slim ones.
Judging the book by it's cover, I'd have called this a suicide mission for the lady, but having realised how capable petite ladies are, especially those with masculine traits, it won't be illogical to reassign the initial claim to the other party.

It looks a healthy union which would be beneficial for both. After a year, the fat dude should have burnt so much calories.
Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
Why Did God Give Them This Type Of Faces?
Now I Cant Imagine The Face Of Their Children. God See What You Have Caused Now
Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 11:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Oblongata:
Guy free dem, make we just dey look grin
lol... E weak me oo
Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 11, 2019
Zimbabwe or Kenya tongue
Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by GistMore3: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by partnerbizn5(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2019
I like the lady's smile.

Btw, I think it's only online especially Nairaland that men form macho, red pill, mgtow, alpha male, players and PUA.

Only online that women don't chop guys mugu.

Only online that guys don't tolerate rubbish from girls. Only online that all guys treat women like trash.

Only online that girls beg guys endlessly.

BUT OUT THERE DAILY, I see the opposite happen. Go to shoprites, Crunchies etc on weekends and see what guys are doing. Yet will come online to form macho so as to belong or stay woke.

We all know how some men beg and pet their spouses out there especially in the sack during coitus.

Some of them cook, wash, take kids to school, etc.

I know a guy that has been begging a girl for 3 years to marry him, he even sent friends. He may be on Nairaland too forming red pill.

Many will come online to form macho, deceiving others.

Same way some feminists wanna be collect prricck upandan, some even fall pregnant like Linda ikeji.

Guys be not deceived.

ubunja
pansophist
fanchasng
etc

toks2008

1 Like

Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by GistMore3: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2019
undecided
Re: Excited Plus-sized Man Kneels Down And Propose To His Fiancee (photos) by MrStan11(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
She passed bleaching test.

Rich man does not do eye service.

Wish them well.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Overrated! / She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? / Most Men Don’t Have Sense – Actress, Moet Abebe Reveals Why She’s Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.