Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention (41132 Views)

Femi Otedola Donates ₦‎1 Billion To Lagos State Security Trust Fund / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million / Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by omenka(m): 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
madridsta007:
[s]Here’s your statement:

“ By the way, the 5bill was paid into his daughter's NGO so, technically, it's still within the family.
One needs alot more details to form a good opinion on this. Hope it's not another image laundering stunt.”

1. By stating that the N5bn was paid into the his Daughter’s NGO, you are simply illegitimising the charity fund. We know that pedestrian trick. Why don’t you state that the NGO is actually registered under the CAC and, as such, subject to the Corporate Affairs Commisions guidelines? Or state that it is actually going to be managed by Save The Children Fund, an INGO? Or you didnt see that part in the news?

Or why you don’t state that, perhaps the reason why it wasn’t sent fully to a foreign NGO is because of the Nigerian Army’s current crackdown on foreign-owned NGOs?

Or you don’t know these?

2. Asking for “a lot more details” is a good thing. However, you are simply trying to subtly create an impression that is negative. How many “details” are generally announced in donations? None, to be best of our knowledge. Because you audit AFTER a period of time or AFTER the money has been spent.

This is a private donation, by a private individual. Do you actually get this?

3. “Hope it is not another image laundering stuff”— that’s silly. Is Otedola a Politician that he is looking to launder his image like a Buhari in suit? Of course you know he isn’t a politician. Yet, you are persisting with a hateful, sly, and evil attack on what should be lauded as a kind deed. Is gratitude so bad, that you cant express it?

You clearly have no feelings or care about the IDPs in the North. You simply hate them. Hence your subtle demonisation of this gift. Hence your refusal to call out the many millionaires and billionaires of Northern Nigeria extraction who have looked the other way while their region burns.

You should be ashamed of yourself[/s].
Olula, here was my FIRST STATEMENT in was referring to...

omenka:
Not the type to throw away the baby with the bathwater like the hate infested pdp supporters. Therefore, I'd like to endorse this tweet from Wendel Simlin.

First time since the disappearance of the dinosaurs that he'd make sense.

Cheers to that.
Now, listen to me kiddo. I have way more important things to do with my time than console a sulking little kid. Go look for whoever must have taken your dirty toys away from you and cry your life away with them, I could hardly care less.

Dont know you. Dont owe you nothing. Dont give a fvck if you cry or not. Dont give even lesser fvxk whether you're happy or not.

You're nothing to me, never will be.

Now get the hell out of my sights.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by madridsta007(m): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
omenka:

Now, listen to me kiddo. I have way more important things to do with my time than console a sulking little kid. Go look for whoever must have taken your dirty toys away from you and cry your life away with them, I could hardly care less.

Dont know you. Dont owe you nothing. Dont give a fvck if you cry or not. Dont give even lesser fvxk whether you're happy or not.

LOL.
Of course you have resorted to cheap insults and diatribe, which is what foolish kids do when they are caught out. Ranting and crying. That doesn’t change anything— of course you know this.

Thankfully, my message has been passed. That you had to draw a line across each of them clearly means you read them smiley.
That was my intent smiley.
All’s well, that ends well. Go and make sure you do not misbehave again. Else you wil be called out.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by plaindealer: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
omenka:

omenka:
By the way, the 5bill was paid into his daughter's NGO so, technically, it's still within the family.

One needs alot more details to form a good opinion on this. Hope it's not another image laundering stunt.

The money did not go to his daughter, it did not go to his daughter's NGO and it's technically not within the family.

It doesn't change the fact that you turn around to make false claims, baseless insinuations and ignorant assumptions just to discredit the man and his wonderful gesture.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by FakeManna: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

Chai!

Now you have shifted goal post.

I rest my case.
[/s]
shatap there and get out

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by FakeManna: 4:27pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

[/s]
Rubbish
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by kingsclass: 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
To me I squarely blame Islam for lack Love for Humanity that themed the message of Allah to mankind as contained in the Quran.

The maidaribe, indimi, mandara, alimodu Sheriff and hundreds of naira billionaires in Borno alone should have come together to give back to their communities. But no. They will prefer to eat alone, steal more, create more violence. Leaving Bill Gates, Ford, otedola and hosts of other NGOs who are Christians to keep cleaning the mess ups created by Muslims across the country and beyond.

When a religion is focused on too much hate for infidels and no love for even amongst it Ummah except you are fully into Jihad, this is what u get.

Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bharaine, Saudi Arabia and UAE are extremely rich Muslim countries that can afford to eliminate poverty from among world's poor Muslims of Nigeria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Bangladesh, Rhoyinga, and Yemen.

But they rather fund terrorism to create more death and poverty than economic empowerment.

Globally, Christian countries are always leading in charities because Christianity is founded on LOVE for God and Humanity. Muslim nations should wake up.
Well said bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by sapele914(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
Officialgarri:
Because others didn't publicly announce other foundations they support doesn't mean they are inferior to Otedola who is supporting his daughter's program
Charity begins at home Reno has no idea what Indimi and other NE individuals has done for his kinsmen.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by madridsta007(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

The money did not go to his daughter, it did not go to his daughter's NGO and it's technically not within the family.

It doesn't change the fact that you turn around to make false claims, baseless insinuations and ignorant assumptions just to discredit the man and his wonderful gesture.

Exactly.
And he goes around crying like a baby when he is called out grin. Funny fellow.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by FakeManna: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

He is not a billionaire cos he is not loud.

Please hit Google and make sure you comeback here to say again that he is not a billionaire
[/s]
shut up
read the post again
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by FakeManna: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

God bless your Mother!
[/s]
hmmm now you bless
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by FakeManna: 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

Where did you get the fact of $300 million. You need to hit Google and update yourself.
[/s]
more trash
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by Odani: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:
Height of stupidity to complain about someone's philanthropy.

Reno should go and donate where he feels help is needed.

At least no one would complain about his own charity

undecided can u read his tweet again this time slowly

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by FakeManna: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

I won't school.

Like I said, hit Google and share screen shot that presently legs Otedola at $300 million.
[/s]
shatap
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by FakeManna: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

Can you see how you show cased your illiteracy?

2009 report.

Please don't make me laugh

It's 2019
[/s]
shut up and get out
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by Chubhie: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
omenka:
Not the type to throw away the baby with the bathwater like the hate infested pdp supporters. Therefore, I'd like to endorse this tweet from Wendel Simlin.

First time since the disappearance of the dinosaurs that he'd make sense.

Cheers to that.
Don you are growing soft these days...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by FakeManna: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2019
[s]
BlackCrainte:

Open the wikepedia page and show his networth before I do.

False info
[/s]
shut up
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by Bimpe29: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2019
Yorubas are naturally liberal and cheerful givers.

But, with their peculiarities as a human.

They are, however known as Omoluabis.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
To me I squarely blame Islam for lack Love for Humanity that themed the message of Allah to mankind as contained in the Quran.

The maidaribe, indimi, mandara, alimodu Sheriff and hundreds of naira billionaires in Borno alone should have come together to give back to their communities. But no. They will prefer to eat alone, steal more, create more violence. Leaving Bill Gates, Ford, otedola and hosts of other NGOs who are Christians to keep cleaning the mess ups created by Muslims across the country and beyond.

When a religion is focused on too much hate for infidels and no love for even amongst it Ummah except you are fully into Jihad, this is what u get.

Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bharaine, Saudi Arabia and UAE are extremely rich Muslim countries that can afford to eliminate poverty from among world's poor Muslims of Nigeria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Bangladesh, Rhoyinga, and Yemen.

But they rather fund terrorism to create more death and poverty than economic empowerment.

Globally, Christian countries are always leading in charities because Christianity is founded on LOVE for God and Humanity. Muslim nations should wake up.

Sincerely speaking, Quaran, Islam is a scam.
Talk of terrorism; talk of evil against humanity, na dem.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by omenka(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2019
Chubhie:

Don you are growing soft these days...
I let the Capos do the dirty works these days. wink

Was watching CNN last night and there was this report about a forthcoming court hearing. It was said that the presiding judge had barred members of the jury from watching Godfather III when it was discovered the defence attorney had texted his client to "start practicing your Pentangelli", alluding to how Frank Pentangelli handled the congressional hearing. cheesy

I couldn't help but marvel at the depths of wisdom contained in those movies. I mean, here is a guy facing a case that could potentially affect the White House administration and an attorney is advising that his client acts the same way someone acted in a mover over 40 years old! cool cool
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by primetravel(m): 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
babecode:
Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, donated a whooping N5 billion to the Save the Children Foundation to cater for the children in Borno, Adamawa and Katsina state that have been impoverished due to the lingering terror attacks in the region. Otedola made the donation through his daughter, DJ Cuppy's foundation.

It's well. I have a package for you. Check my sign

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1193638584944877574

https://www.musikpluz.xyz/2019/11/Reno-Omokri-Reacts-As-Otedola-Donates-N5-Billion-For-North-East-Intervention.html
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by Myself2(m): 5:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
PapaBaby:
Otedola #5bil
Dangote #100mil
There are no destitutes in SW abi?

Otedola donation na audio donation jare

But Reno na savagery personified. Walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by eternityk: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
majamajic:
this 5 billon sounds audio to me

with much respect sir ,
If he was from anambra,it won't be audio money
Hmph
These people never disappoint

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by muhdfaruq(m): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Pls make research well before you make this kind of comment on islam,let me tell you what you dont know,islam is a religion of peace.By the way, did you have any proof that these countries you mentioned are the ones sponsoring boko haram?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by eternityk: 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2019
gidgiddy:
Otedola is a rich man, but not rich enough to donate 5 billion to anyone.
So if he was Igbo
The news would be true abi?
U people from that region
Well i don't have u people time like before
Lol,u would write this rubbish if I was online
If I was online like before
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by nisai: 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
plaindealer:

When Christina Chukwu was dying, these hate-filled people and the rich people in that region did not raise a finger, but the same Otedola stepped in to fly him abroad for medical treatment.

All they do is hate and hate, but they are of no use to humanity.
Seriously bro, I do not understand some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by Legendguru: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by ilevic(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
In the same Nigeria where somebody somewhere is spending billions to found Boko Haram... Somebody tun le se, somebody dale ru
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by majamajic(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
eternityk:

If he was from anambra,it won't be audio money
Hmph
These people never disappoint

not that oo

am a fan of femi , he is my mentor

but am not with him on this one

Ebuka my brother is hosting BBN , but I didn't watch it at all this season
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by Crispels(m): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
Ceoking6:
i was wondering how the slay queen can supervise something as big as 5b.

A femi would not even do more than dagote in donation with the way he pushes aliko above himself

Cuppy is well educated. She has a Master's degree in Economics from New York University and she also studied at Kings College in London - these are some of the best universities in the world. Cuppy is also very involved in the Nigerian Private Sector. If you follow Nigerian Stock Exchange markets, you will know she invests a lot in shares. The investments she has on her own alone is worth more than 2billion naira already. I'm into shares and stocks and I know what I'm saying. Cuppy is not a slay queen as many people think - she is just having fun and she will soon retire from entertainment to face investments and businesses in the private sector.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention by Crispels(m): 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2019
Myself2:

Otedola donation na audio ovation jare

But Reno na savagery personified. Walahi

That means you don't know Otedola's worth. He still invested 1billion dollars(360billion naira) into one of his companies this year - google it and read. I'm involved in stock markets trading and people like Otedola own multiple shares in several companies - where they rake in at least 50billion naira in less than 3months. Go and ask those in the private sector.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.