Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date (857 Views)

October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / Why We Love To Double Date Women...... / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by oreme(m): 4:42am On Nov 17, 2010
To be honest with y'all i was a one guy one gurl kinda guy until my gurl dumped me for another guy, while she we were dating she was actual dating this guy to, the moment i found out i asked her to choose between him or me and the crazy as b.itch choose him cos he had no problem wit sharing and i did

Now am a proud player and i must confess all 4 of my gurlfriends am dating now all have boyfriends before me now me and the previous boyfriends they share the kpomo (well the 1st boyfriends are d real boyfriends as in the guys who pay the bill, me am just a side nigga who just dey enjoy the value added services some times even thier other boyfriends cash)

As in what are gurls realy still looking for out there even when they have someone they kinda love
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by Osama10(m): 4:44am On Nov 17, 2010
That's the reality you find on ground now, but not all too.
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by vivaladiva(f): 4:47am On Nov 17, 2010
nothing do u, man must survive all extremes, from the dry hottness of the saharah to the cold blandness of the arctic
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by Carolece(f): 4:53am On Nov 17, 2010
when a woman practice such she's a bitch, when a man does it he's macho. I guess the world is not level as the donkey said uh.
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by vivaladiva(f): 4:55am On Nov 17, 2010
carolece, even the carmel complained about the double standards of this world-----i mean horses dont have humps and neither do donkeys, y the hell has he got to have one or even two humps for that matter
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by Carolece(f): 5:00am On Nov 17, 2010
vivaladiva:

carolece, even the carmel complained about the double standards of this world-----i mean horses dont have humps and neither do donkeys, y the hell has he got to have one or even two humps for that matter
well, guess thats one of those things that will remain unknown. beats the hell out of me though.
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by vivaladiva(f): 5:05am On Nov 17, 2010
dont worry my dear the tables r turning slowly, the camel has learnt he can do reconstructive surgery to get rid of the sodding humps

so long humps
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by oreme(m): 5:17am On Nov 17, 2010
e be like "carolece" dey double date 2, lolz

@corolece, ,,.no offense sweety jus laying out a joke
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 17, 2010
oreme:

i asked her to choose between him or me and the crazy as b.itch choose him cos he had no problem wit sharing and i did

Now am a proud player

eyaaaaaaaaaaa love has ruined the poor guy life cry
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by vivaladiva(f): 5:20am On Nov 17, 2010
double abi quadruple date------no be na now u sef know say double and date can be happy in the same sentence
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by onstelly(f): 5:25am On Nov 17, 2010
Somebody is heart broken and now he trying every possible means to cover it up.
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by oreme(m): 5:28am On Nov 17, 2010
@rokiatu, love hasnt ruined shit, it jus taught me a lesson dats all

There is nothing wrong in Loving a b.itch just dont trust d b.itch
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 17, 2010
oreme:

@rokiatu, love hasnt ruined poo, it jus taught me a lesson dats all
To become a player? undecided undecided undecided

It taught u a bad lesson.
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by oreme(m): 5:38am On Nov 17, 2010
@onstelly

I was heart broken yeah! But tryin to cover up hell no

Dis shit happened around march dis year, trust me sweety am way over that b.itch, now besides i got my revenge too
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by oreme(m): 5:48am On Nov 17, 2010
@rokiatu

Wetin man go do?

If u cant beat dem, wat d hell jus join dem,
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by DapoBear(m): 6:04am On Nov 17, 2010
shocked shocked shocked

Crazy ish.
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by sulad82i(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2010
at poster

are u sure u really have those 4 chicks u r claiming or just to boost ur ego
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by onstelly(f): 6:30am On Nov 17, 2010
oreme:

@onstelly

I was heart broken yeah! But tryin to cover up hell no

Dis poo happened around march dis year, trust me sweety am way over that b.itch, now besides i got my revenge too
By having multiple sexual partner and u called that life, come that not the best thing to do, read my signature i think that's d best thing to do.
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by Odunnu: 7:00am On Nov 17, 2010
oreme:

@rokiatu

Wetin man go do?

If u cant beat dem, wat d hell jus join dem,

Na lie o! If you kant beat them,get the cultists to do the job.
@Post,I dont agree with you.
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2010
This guy reminds me of Adam Brody!

Where the hell is he anyway
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by Ikedonn(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2010
shocked
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by NnamdiN: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2010
sulad82i:

at poster

are u sure u really have those 4 chicks u r claiming or just to boost your ego
like it's a big deal? Come to my uni every friday with anything that's got four legs and pick as many as u want.
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by denony(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2010
AFTER READING REPLIES OF THIS THREAD
I REALISED THAT PEOPLE ARE JUST IGNORING THE REAL THING IN THIS THREAD EVEN THE POSTER

POST: (FOR REAL THERE IS NO CHICK IN NIGERIA OLD ENOUGH TO DATE THAT DOESN'T DOUBLE DATE)

FOR REAL THAT'S THE TRUTH grin, There must be another cornerstand boyfriend for real.
i've asked a lot of girls this question
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by iice(f): 11:09am On Nov 17, 2010
For real ooo.  You can spot it on NL. . .it's a normal thing but some of them will be the first to spout things like 'honesty, loyalty, love, no cheating blah blah'  Confused species.
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by sulad82i(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2010
NnamdiN:

like it's a big deal? Come to my uni every friday with anything that's got four legs and pick as many as u want.

so u r saying the formula is 4legeds = girls attracting magnet
genius
Re: For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date by NnamdiN: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2010
sulad82i:

so u r saying the formula is 4legeds = girls attracting magnet
genius
u didn't make provisions for 8/12/16legeds therefore ur formula has been nullified. But seriously it doesn't take much to pack as many as u want and somebody here is making it seem like a herculean task.

(1) (Reply)

I'd Rather Be Called A Gold Digger: / Favorite Pick-up Lines? / Guys Plz I Need your Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.