Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year (37542 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Osobi32(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Seunpaul01:

How is it true? U most be one of the men he talked about.

He portrayed men as the ones that rely on women, gold diggers, men that wait on women to make them somebody in life.

It's not a today thing that men do not want to marry a liability. But saying that men want a woman that have a car and a place with a fat bank account is just too much and out of frame.
I hate it when someone tries to play God..... Oga don't think u can read my mind or know what I think. I agreed to the fact that no man wants a liability as a wife. I'm very ok with myself and a woman to achieve more. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by djon78(m): 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:

You know that this rat race and materialistic chase isnt even giving us true hapiness.. i sometimes wonder what happened to the good old love that doesnt require all this rules and laws.. i mean love that only require honesty

Hmm good old love.......love that requires honesty.... is rare nowadays.
Because the average human out there is selfish, caring only about themselves. Never really gives a damn about the next fellow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by kongolo(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Women have been gold digging men for hundreds of years so why can't men gold dig women?
Or were men placed on earth to only suffer for women ni? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by victorian(f): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Joro is right and that's why there are increase rate of divorces these days.

Most rich ladies or ladies from rich homes are not ready to be submissive to theirs husbands. Only 3 out of 10 rich ladies are somehow submissive to an extent. Her family too won't rest the man marrying their daughter, because they all know he came to dig gold , a bloody good digger and wants to live an easy life off their daughter and their names in the society.
I know of one like that cheesy He married his wife because she came from a very rich home and he was awe by her parents house, even he's comfortable on his own o. But he was ready to do anything it takes to marry her and he did.
The parents and the wife showed him pepper! Insulted him and disgraced him. In his own home. Saying he's less of a man. The MIL even slapped him lol

He's divorced now cheesy Back to square one.
Lol

So guys make una dey look for Rich Ladies that will foot your bills for life. You all , with your egos, Will still Come back to square one , either become fed-up of women, end up as singlr dads or marry an average lady who is a wife material. They no dey tell person twice. Experience is the best teacher.

And when women know u are a divorced man, it makes everything about u, unappealing and different questions keep popping up, as in why? Why? Why?

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by saxby(f): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Whatever the case, irrespective of how much I have, my husband has to still spend on me. wink

3 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Interesting15: 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
dominique:
A lot of men are now on the lookout for working class independent ladies from financially stable homes. Those broke, unemployed/underemployed ladies come with a lot of baggage especially if they're from poor families. I don't blame the men though, it's not easy to carry numerous liabilities.
Sorry for derailing.. This is the second time I will be reporting this... A guy with the moniker prophetmoshood is impersonating me. Kindly help delete his posts and accounts

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by pocohantas(f): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
dominique:
A lot of men are now on the lookout for working class independent ladies from financially stable homes. Those broke, unemployed/underemployed ladies come with a lot of baggage especially if they're from poor families. I don't blame the men though, it's not easy to carry numerous liabilities.

There is nothing wrong with it at all, if only they can take same. If it were a FINANCIALLY STABLE woman looking for a financially stable guy- most guys will shut their coconut heads to reasoning. They will start shouting gold digger and telling us how Naija women don't want to "build".

Wetin concern me, I no kuku study Building or URP for university. Make them check next door.

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Ogaga87(m): 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Just how I met Amaka this year.. Though her crush was more, I thought she was in for anything but I was surprised when she visited and took a snapped leave.. When she got home she called me and was asking why was there no television in my room.. I thought that was all, the following day, Amaka told she is someone's wife, .. All I saw on her from that moment was an immature hoe..

But it would interest you to know that this same bitch is crazily angry with me that I'm not calling her.. And I'm like, why should I when you have a boyfriend..

Mad girl

8 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by centboy123456(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Remember we have more single men than women. It is 3:1. cheesy Stay online and be deceiving yourselves. Don't go and find work and leave your father's house. We women would go and work and come and buy house and car for you, ode.

you are a fool# a very big one for that matter you see why Nigerian girls has nothing to afford because of the way they think they are so backward that they don't have anything to afford to men all there own is to fine man that will marry them and for them to born babys like chicken no plan no future nothing at all is it a crime if a woman owns her own house or buy car for her husband lol that why I like white girls they don't reason the way you foolish# girls like u reason see gone are those days guys are wise now so u better think and have plans for ur self not just to get married and afford nothing to the man

8 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Toseenlove: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:

You know that this rat race and materialistic chase isnt even giving us true hapiness.. i sometimes wonder what happened to the good old love that doesnt require all this rules and laws.. i mean love that only require honesty

So u can ask such question, Would u pretend or tell me u don't know "POVERTY, IGNORANCE, WICKDESNESS & SELFISHNESS" created by the people u were fronting for Is the cause of these Woes. I saw some of your post where u were mocking a tribe. Actually I don't know perhaps u were joking or something. Thank your goodness I'm In a good mood though, If not, I would have served u hot!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by centboy123456(m): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
More and more useless men crawling out of their caves everyday.

No wahala o, men

Your wives will start hustling to feed you and pay houserent but prepare to enter kitchen to cook her favourite food and be ready to share authority with her.

Shikena

You can't eat your cake and have it.

you are a fool# a very big one for that matter you see why Nigerian girls has nothing to afford because of the way they think they are so backward that they don't have anything to afford to men all there own is to fine man that will marry them and for them to born babys like chicken no plan no future nothing at all is it a crime if a woman owns her own house or buy car for her husband lol that why I like white girls they don't reason the way you foolish# girls like u reason see gone are those days guys are wise now so u better think and have plans for ur self not just to get married and afford nothing to the man

4 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by ZooOga: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Super kudos Bro Joro
it's a brand new day.
dem must bring the pot, or some meat to put in and 9ja grown rice to the table. wink

no more face full of cake and head of Brazilian/Indian weave to close the deal. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
#bitter reality!

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by ctleurocollege: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Inside life grin
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by 8k2nuts: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
MrRhymes101:
Very true... Wedding MC

Means business was bad for you this year.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by DeRay98(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Remember we have more single men than women. It is 3:1. cheesy Stay online and be deceiving yourselves. Don't go and find work and leave your father's house. We women would go and work and come and buy house and car for you, ode.

I dey laff and you dey try encourage yourself.
Right now, there are eligible super ready spinster looking for serious guys to show up but non.
A lady friend who got married this year in Abuja, told me to help her link any serious guys I know that are ready for commitment because she has lots of girls around her but no guys...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Budline1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Can't blame anyone for their decisions nowadays. Country is hard.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Evebeautyworld2: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
ofiko123:
A lot of ladies didn't get married this year because they were not close to God enough and they were not prayerful enough..
Because they didn't use kayamata on their men,u think all marriages u see around are made by God?most marriages r based on kayamata and hooking the men with jazz,reason y u see many divorce and scatter marriages everywhere

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Budline1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
kongolo:
Women have been gold digging men for hundreds of years so why can't men gold dig women?
Or were men placed on earth to only suffer for women ni? undecided

Abi. Same women would wish for the same as they fully supported Regina Daniel's decision to marry Ned but they will quickly crucify a guy that does a similar thing. The other time Linda Ikeji was shouting up and down that some men only want her for her money, imagine that, whereas men never complain. Suffer no fit any gender jor.

5 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Budline1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
victorian:
Joro is right and that's why there are increase rate of divorces these days.

Most rich ladies or ladies from rich homes are not ready to be submissive to theirs husbands. Only 3 out of 10 rich ladies are somehow submissive to an extent. Her family too won't rest the man marrying their daughter, because they all know he came to dig gold , a bloody good digger and wants to live an easy life off their daughter and their names in the society.
I know of one like that cheesy He married his wife because she came from a very rich home and he was awe by her parents house, even he's comfortable on his own o. But he was ready to do anything it takes to marry her and he did.
The parents and the wife showed him pepper! Insulted him and disgraced him. In his own home. Saying he's less of a man. The MIL even slapped him lol

He's divorced now cheesy Back to square one.
Lol

So guys make una dey look for Rich Ladies that will foot your bills for life. You all , with your egos, Will still Come back to square one , either become fed-up of women, end up as singlr dads or marry an average lady who is a wife material. They no dey tell person twice. Experience is the best teacher.

And when women know u are a divorced man, it makes everything about u, unappealing and different questions keep popping up, as in why? Why? Why?

cheesy

Well said. You are right to some extent. It all depends on the type of person the rich lady and her family are though. Most rich ladies will not be submissive to their husbands, true that. It's best for a man to work hard and never marry no woman because of what he has to benefit financially. Men should marry women that would listen to them! Wise ppl know this...

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Freeman50(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
We are tired of pussies.
Wetin we gain. Spend money take her out, buy clothes buy car, blah blah blah only for 5 minutes of bangdadadang. And they know so before them allow access them go Don drain us finish. If we marry them na bills upon bills. Nothing hurts than hustling from morning till night to see another person fold leg dey chow your money anyhow like say na them hustle am. Money wey be say if na only me e go last five months with lady na two weeks. We no want again. Hustle ya own. Shebi una wan equal.

Because when the money dry for our end na that time you go dey see threads wey open with...

"I opened this account so as to create this thread. My husband......... "

story start
So such stuffs still happen In Nigeria? Wow........And some of them will be seeing it as their right....once you are dating them that you must spend money in taking care of them. Some of them also felt they are trying to favour you hence dating them. Can you imagine?

Over here in Cyprus, relationships are equal and not one party stuff, wish Africans could change their mentality towards this.

2 Likes

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by BrainSanitizer: 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
The gods are angry that they are gods.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Polchiz(m): 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
My dear,
I may be wrong but I think we have more single ladies than men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by KanuSE: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
foolbuster:

Please get your mind off women and sex. It'll make you useless.

You failed to answer a simple question just as you couldn't bring clarity into your earlier submission, but rather you summarily concluded I was about women & sex. undecided

The bedrock of your education needs questioning coz local man cannot can! smiley

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by foolbuster: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
KanuSE:

You failed to answer a simple question just as you couldn't bring clarity into your earlier submission, but rather you summarily concluded I was about women & sex. undecided

The bedrock of your education needs questioning coz local man cannot can! smiley

Sorry. Please carry your wahala and go.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by KanuSE: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
foolbuster:

Sorry. Please carry your wahala and go.

Lol cheesy... No hard feelings though

How u dey?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Nwaonyishi69: 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Talk for talk sake.
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by Geminita1(f): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
sotall:

More single men than women?

In your village abi
Dumb dumb guys quoting me. We have more men in Nigeria. More men in schools, more men in the work force, more men born everyday, more men everywhere. It is only logical that we would have more single men. I see them everyday. Una plenty o grin Chai i wish i can marry 2 men to save you guys from dying from lonliness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by sotall(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
Dumb dumb guys quoting me. We have more men in Nigeria. More men in schools, more men in the work force, more men born everyday, more men everywhere. It is only logical that we would have more single men. I see them everyday. Una plenty o grin Chai i wish i can marry 2 men to save you guys from dying from lonliness. cheesy

You seriously need help but you don't yet know.

I pray the help you need locate u soon
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by CaptainFM1: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
But 2019 has not ended na?
Re: Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year by idesylvester(m): 7:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Geminita1:
More single men than women or wetin I hear u talk?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" / "Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.