Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies (34316 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Jaytee1985: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rest In Peace Baba, may Allah forgives your sins. I could remember some of your sermon during my NYSC programme in IMO state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by juman(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
We are created by God and to him we shall return.
After death judgment begins.
Jannat ferdous for him. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Peacecoy19: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sagtop:

And where is the ayodele in the original post undecided undecided undecided
Mischief even towards the departed? Moderators are not doing enough to restore the image of Nairaland,where now anything goes.I feel very bad because my time on net is mostly on NL except when I have professional reseach to do.
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kyllahmc:
RIP sir... Meanwhile we don't want that religion in Igbo land... Igbo is Christianity and Christianity is Igbo! Take it elsewhere.

Someone said Islam no fit Igbos at all... And I believe him, imagining Igbo man as Muslim is like solving one complex math in your head lol

You are one of the problem Nigeria is facing... religion bigot ... Africa will be better if and only we take religion out of our considerations when planning for development .. you don't want muslim in igbo, so if u are the president now , u will kill all the Muslims ABI?...

7 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Khaleell001(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
obiekunie2:

very funny my brother!
see how they are even looking so funny!

islam is not for igbos - it doesnt blend with us at allllll!
it does not mean if you choose to be misguided others will follow.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by juman(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lesson for all. .
Peoples die in every second, it might be your or my turn.

God is watching all our activities.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mutunchina:

Thunder reset your BRIAN Bastard grin grin grin

And na u go make heaven ABI?
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Sukueponmalu: 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mutunchina:
This one done go hell direct VISA
Serve No other GOD accept Me Johova ELOHIi am the way the Truth and the Life No one cometh to the father accept through Me shocked shocked
Assholes everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mutunchina:

Thunder reset your BRIAN Bastard grin grin grin
Kindly answer my questions below, and if you can support it with bible verses, I promise to hail you 100k in minutes ,
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Sukueponmalu: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
valarmorghulis:
See comments the "civilised people" , same Igbo people will condemn north for religious intolerance, am sure the man is old enough to make his own choice
The north is more tolerant than the igbos.
Fact!

5 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
So only Muslims are permitted to wish him RIP undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Fact!
. How many Muslims have been killed by igbos, the way Christians (igbos) are being killed by Muslims in the north?

8 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by ThatFairGuy: 12:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
No Igbo Muslim! No Igbo Muslim!! Is Ikedi Ohakim son not a Muslim? angry grin
Gafarallahu alayka ya imam

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by superbouck(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jaabioro:
See me see trouble,I wanted to comment on Igbo man death nairaland still dey ask me if I am a Muslim, Islam is not for Igbo people..
RIP
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by donprinyo(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
These people dat contribute nothing to imo state. For more dan 10 years i left dat area till date, no serious investment dat will benefit de state. Their buildings r built with zinc roofings completely.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by elhafeez(m): 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him eternal rest
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Mutunchina: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
weavesquad:

Besides, were u there when the statement was said.. or just believe what was written by different people that witnessed the lifetime of Jesus Christ. There are questions that non of you religion bigot hasn't been able to answer since. 1.Who is Jesus to God and God to Jesus,

2. Why do bible refer to Jesus Christ as God and also as a son and in some books, as a proph
et..
All your questions has been answered by You
Jesus is Lord
Jesus is the Son Of God
Hé is the one who is to come and who has come and He will come a again Triumphantly
Thank you JESUS

Pls the truth is just let us stop all this hating on one religion or the other , we will all die and no one has ever been to heaven and come back to tell us how God looks like...
Jesus is Lord
He is the Son of God
He is the one who has come and who is to come and He will come again Triumphantly
Thank you JESUS

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Ykc2(m): 12:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Any igbo person you see as a Muslim dey use am deceive northerers, either to use am sell market or use an get contract from northerners shekena

3 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Kubernetes: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Igbo Get Muslim... Make I Laugh A Marlian Laugh grin

There are quite a no of Muslims but the majority are christians and pagans.

Example is Abdulazeez Ude,Alh Idris Okonkwo etc.Ned Nwoko is Deltan ibo Muslim.

"Amid assumptions of a hegemonic Igbo Christian identity, conversions to Islam began in the late 1930s in the Igbo territory of south-east Nigeria - the only region in the country that was not touched by the nineteenth-century Islamic jihad and subsequent efforts to extend the borders of Islam in Nigeria. Four decades after the emergence of Islam in the Igbo homeland, and with the mixed blessings of a civil war, Igboland began to manifest clear evidence of indigenous Muslim presence"

See below top Ndigbo Muslims in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/4726605/meet-10-prominent-igbo-muslims

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by ThatFairGuy: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
With what I've been reading here on NL for years, they won't be hesitant to kill them if they should reach the northern Christian's population. Seriously, Igbos are very intolerant of Islam. What has Yoruba Muslims done to them as well angry
ubecharles:
. How many Muslims have been killed by igbos, the way Christians (igbos) are being killed by Muslims in the north?

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Mutunchina: 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
weavesquad:

Besides, were u there when the statement was said.. or just believe what was written by different people that witnessed the lifetime of Jesus Christ. There are questions that non of you religion bigot hasn't been able to answer since. 1.Who is Jesus to God and God to Jesus,

2. Why do bible refer to Jesus Christ as God and also as a son and in some books, as a prophet..

Pls the truth is just let us stop all this hating on one religion or the other , we will all die and no one has ever been to heaven and come back to tell us how God looks like...

Jesus Christ is our Lord and saviour. In this post you find ten Bible verses speaking about Him. There are many more and you are very welcome to add your favourite verse about Jesus in a comment.

A child is born to us!
A son is given to us!
And he will be our ruler.
He will be called, “Wonderful Counselor,”
“Mighty God,” “Eternal Father,”
“Prince of Peace.”
(Isaiah 9:6)

“But the LORD will still give you proof. A virgin is pregnant; she will have a son and will name him Immanuel.” (Isaiah 7:14)

Then the Lord God said to the snake, “You will be punished for this; you alone of all the animals must bear this curse: From now on you will crawl on your belly, and you will have to eat dust as long as you live. I will make you and the woman hate each other; her offspring and yours will always be enemies. Her offspring will crush your head, and you will bite her offspring’s heel.” (Genesis 3:14-15)

We despised him and rejected him;
he endured suffering and pain.
No one would even look at him—
we ignored him as if he were nothing.
“But he endured the suffering that should have been ours,
the pain that we should have borne.
All the while we thought that his suffering
was punishment sent by God.
But because of our sins he was wounded,
beaten because of the evil we did.
We are healed by the punishment he suffered,
made whole by the blows he received.
(Isaiah 53:3-5)
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by ogbuefi677(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jaabioro:
See me see trouble,I wanted to comment on Igbo man death nairaland still dey ask me if I am a Muslim, Islam is not for Igbo people..
Religion of eradication of innovation ppl. grin
My brother from Imo state die,I must swear like say I wan join cult b4 I post ordinary comment oo

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by ardeysholah: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
May Almighty Allah forgive him and grant him Aljanat Firdaos

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Bellotelli: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
INTROVERT:
cry I dont want to talk about how many Virgins are waiting for him in Paradise grin
No.. But it's easy for you to display your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Bellotelli: 1:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kyllahmc:
RIP sir... Meanwhile we don't want that religion in Igbo land... Igbo is Christianity and Christianity is Igbo! Take it elsewhere.

Someone said Islam no fit Igbos at all... And I believe him, imagining Igbo man as Muslim is like solving one complex math in your head lol
But I thought igbos are Jewish grin
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by TorukMakto: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Fact!

You claim that there are Igbo muslims all over Enugu, Owerri and Ebonyi. Have you ever heard of Igbo people attacking Igbo muslims, slaughtering and bombing them like the Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and other Northern Muslim ethnic groups do to non Muslims in the North?

Boko Haram, Fulani bandits and other jihadist groups in the North placed Nigeria at 3rd position in the list of most terrorist countries in the world
Only hatred will make you say such things against the truth.
The South East is the most peaceful region in Nigeria, it's a fact.

To you, people who slaughter others for mere accusation of blasphemy are the real tolerant people.

6 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by akinadesun: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
realestniggah:
Never seen an igbo Imam until today.. Wonders.

HIT LIKE IF YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN AN IGBO MUSLIM BEFORE.

I have seen a number of Igbo who are muslim, good muslims indeed!
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
A child is born to us!
A son is given to us!
And he will be our ruler.
He will be called, “Wonderful Counselor,”
“Mighty God,” “Eternal Father,”
“Prince of Peace.”
(Isaiah 9:6)

[/quote]

See where you are wrong "Mighty God" why do some bible verses also refer to him as a prophet. Pls clarify that "Mighty God".. oh he is the "eternal father " , why do some bible verses says , " no one sees the father except through me." Is he still the same father or mightier father God... if that's the case , you are telling us that Jesus Christ is greater than God that created him..

My brother , don't be brainwashed , am not telling you that one religion is good or bad , but try to make use of the brain that our Creator has given you .. devout your time in reading books books books ,I mean books

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by TorukMakto: 1:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
ubecharles:

He's a hypocrite and a lair

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
With what I've been reading here on NL for years, they won't be hesitant to kill them if they should reach the northern Christian's population. Seriously, Igbos are very intolerant of Islam. What has Yoruba Muslims done to them as well angry
. Igbos are vocally critical of what ever goes against the belief of the majority, but not to the extent of killing, as is common, by northern Muslims who sees killing of others as a duty to their religion

4 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Sukueponmalu: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
TorukMakto:

You claim that there are Igbo muslims all over Enugu, Owerri and Ebonyi. Have you ever heard of Igbo people attacking Igbo muslims, slaughtering and bombing them like the Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and other Northern Muslim ethnic groups do to non Muslim?

Boko Haram Fulani bandits and other jihadist groups in the North placed Nigeria at 3rd position in the list of most terrorist countries in the world
Only hatred will make you say such things against the truth.
The South East is the most peaceful region in Nigeria, it's a fact.

To you, people who slaughter others for mere accusation of blasphemy are the real tolerant people.
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass / Ten Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.