Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies (34315 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Burial Of Abdukareem Abdullah, The Chief Imam Of Igbo Eze South, Enugu (Photos) / Abdukareem Abdullah Is Dead: Igbo Muslims In Enugu Mourn Death Of Chief Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Sukueponmalu: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
ubecharles:
. How many Muslims have been killed by igbos, the way Christians (igbos) are being killed by Muslims in the north?
How many members of your family were killed? cheesy
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by TorukMakto: 1:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
TorukMakto:

You claim that there are Igbo muslims all over Enugu, Owerri and Ebonyi. Have you ever heard of Igbo people attacking Igbo muslims, slaughtering and bombing them like the Hausa, Fulani, Kanuri and other Northern Muslim ethnic groups do to non Muslim?

Boko Haram Fulani bandits and other jihadist groups in the North placed Nigeria at 3rd position in the list of most terrorist countries in the world
Only hatred will make you say such things against the truth.
The South East is the most peaceful region in Nigeria, it's a fact.

To you, people who slaughter others for mere accusation of blasphemy are the real tolerant people.

Come reply this
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Amoto94(m): 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ykc2:
Any igbo person you see as a Muslim dey use am deceive northerers, either to use am sell market or use an get contract from northerners shekena

Cliché! You know you're lying right?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by AgentNairaland(f): 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Pavore9:

There are always exceptions.

Very funny people grin
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by AgentNairaland(f): 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kubernetes:

There are quite a no of Muslims but the majority are christians and pagans.

Example is Abdulazeez Ude,Alh Idris Okonkwo etc.Ned Nwoko is Deltan ibo Muslim.

"Amid assumptions of a hegemonic Igbo Christian identity, conversions to Islam began in the late 1930s in the Igbo territory of south-east Nigeria - the only region in the country that was not touched by the nineteenth-century Islamic jihad and subsequent efforts to extend the borders of Islam in Nigeria. Four decades after the emergence of Islam in the Igbo homeland, and with the mixed blessings of a civil war, Igboland began to manifest clear evidence of indigenous Muslim presence"

See below top Ndigbo Muslims in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/4726605/meet-10-prominent-igbo-muslims

Who's deceiving you?? Is a question biko
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by magzey: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Allahu Akbar, may Allah forgive his short comings and grant him Jannatul Firdaus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Bimpe29: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
May Allah forgive his sins and grant his soul Jannat Fridaouz Aameen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by rolams(m): 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mutunchina:
This one done go hell direct VISA
Serve No other GOD accept Me Johova ELOHIi am the way the Truth and the Life No one cometh to the father accept through Me shocked shocked

I think your family built the paradise and you are the gate keeper. Thou shalt not judge!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Kubernetes: 2:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Who's deceiving you?? Is a question biko

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Mrsserene: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
May his soul rest in Jannah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by AgentNairaland(f): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kubernetes:

No answer, toor... Igbo get Muslim abi grin
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Kyllahmc(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
weavesquad:

You are one of the problem Nigeria is facing... religion bigot ... Africa will be better if and only we take religion out of our considerations when planning for development .. you don't want muslim in igbo, so if u are the president now , u will kill all the Muslims ABI?...
Why not? Muslim jihadist been killing everyone since the beginning. I ain't no religion bigot,,, I don't even go to church.. But Islam is a bad news bro! Take it or leave it!

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Alimiyemi(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Including ebonyi state
Skepticus:
cool

Igbo-born Muslims, though a quiet minority, have a decent population in Enugu and Imo States.

I met quite a few of them, including this Imam in Owerri. I think he was the imam of the mosque at the Police barracks near the Government house.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by HacheNoire: 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Igbo Get Muslim... Make I Laugh A Marlian Laugh grin

You must be very confined to your abode if you have not seen Igbo Muslims.
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kyllahmc:
Why not? Muslim jihadist been killing everyone since the beginning. I ain't no religion bigot,,, I don't even go to church.. But Islam is a bad news bro! Take it or leave it!

U go to church or not , there isn't any reserved opportunity for you to bad mouth any religion. White brought religion to us just for the sake of today ... it was a planned work... boko harem, Isis, and others ain't started with religion , it has nothing to do with Islam but the truth is , the westerners are using them to destroy every other race. Go to saudi, there are states/province still worshipping idols, Kuwait, Qatar and so on . Why this people didn't go there to destroy , why Africa? Reason beyond before condemning a religion.
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Mccullum: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE,
MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH GRANT HIM BEST OF HIS PARADISE,
AMEEN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by babaireti(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mutunchina:
Serve No other GOD accept Me Johova ELOHIi am the way the Truth and the Life No one cometh to the father accept through Me shocked shocked
Go and ask the Jews in Israel about your LORD Jesus and you will realise how much of your time and efforts you have wasted serving pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Prince001(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rijal:
Inna liLlahi wa Inna ilayhi rajiun, may Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Jannatul Firdaws, Aamiin.

I don't get this so xtian people way go tell person what Bible says and in d same realm condemning otherz! Una no dey read Bible at all? Or una just dey listen to ignoramus like una self? u shouldnt judge anyone that's what's written in Bible ! Lastly the meaning of Allah is God in English. Xtian in Iraq, Syria and so on called God Allah and Jesus Isa! Make una try to learn don't let anyone blindfolded una with shenanigans story.
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by kutashi: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Inna liLlahi wa Inna ilayhi rajiun, may Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Jannatul Firdaus, Aamiin.
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mutunchina:

grin. Are you a jews? What concern Christian with Jehovah or Yahweh?
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kyllahmc:
RIP sir... Meanwhile we don't want that religion in Igbo land... Igbo is Christianity and Christianity is Igbo! Take it elsewhere.

Someone said Islam no fit Igbos at all... And I believe him, imagining Igbo man as Muslim is like solving one complex math in your head lol

But if Hausa people chase some christain among them you will come here and start crying abi?
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
May almighty Allah grant him paradise, amin, and spread Islam all the igbo land amin, igbo need to save from lie that Paul put all Christians,
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by ManirBK: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Igbo-born Muslims, though a quiet minority, have a decent population in Enugu and Imo States.

I met quite a few of them, including this Imam in Owerri. I think he was the imam of the mosque at the Police barracks near the Government house.
He is the chief imam at shelcamp mosque near govt house i met him also during my nysc service year 2009

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by ManirBK: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
mu2sa2:
RIP, chief Imam. Those ipob who say there are no muslim igbos...... I used to believe the humongous lie until i heard a guy who did his national service in SE debunk it. One igbo muslim said their family has always been muslim.
Check out the deceased's family members- very decent igbos, so refreshingly different.
The imam is igbo i met him at the mosque 2009
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Ddontee: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mutunchina:

With this coment u are not on your way to hell, u are already destined to be in hell. Who d hell are u to judge. Hell boy
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
Aww
This man was such a nice man
Accommodated us corpers throughout our stay in imo state 2010-11 set
May Allah Grant u aljannah firdaws imam
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Coolgent(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
INTROVERT:
cry I dont want to talk about how many Virgins are waiting for him in Paradise grin
Must u display your lack of respect to the deceased?
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Coolgent(m): 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mutunchina:

Thunder reset your BRIAN Bastard grin grin grin
Ameen!
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by AbuAeesha: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Rahimahullah,May Allah have mercy upon him
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by newwater: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
May Almighty ALLAH forgive his shortcomings and grant him Al jannat Firdausi.
Re: Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies by Kyllahmc(m): 8:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Kokoebapluse:

But if Hausa people chase some christain among them you will come here and start crying abi?
Muslims don't chase they kill... That's why we don't want that shiii. That religion is cursed... Death follows it everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass / Ten Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.