Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife (9241 Views)

Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by silvertuke(m): 10:52am On Nov 17, 2010
A pastor has been found cheating on his wife with a policeman’s woman in Kenya . People of the Christian community did offer him no grace, especially because he was preaching in a crusade about adultery. They beat them both, put them naked and forced them to kiss in public.

http://www.newsrescue.com/2010/09/kenya-christians-punish-pastor-caught-cheating/

The people of Kenyan are wicked. Well I know fornication is a sin but they should not have been treated like this, if there is no sin there will be no forgiveness. We are all sinners. Give your opinion on this should they have been treated this way?

If a Nigerian pastor was caught in this act, do you think he will be punish like this?
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by freecocoa(f): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2010
Na wa o,i no understand the part of forcing them to kiss in public while condeming them,they for kukuma tel dem to continue the thing there,this tori be as i get o.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Bella87(f): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2010
chai! na correct beating dem give the pastor o, see blood. . .

It's not right but I understand their anger, a pastor should be a spiritual leader not an adulterous liar
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by DapoBear(m): 11:32am On Nov 17, 2010
Wow. Harsh punishment. That is a lot of blood pouring from his head.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by toosexy1: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2010
this is humiliation! they have no right to judge them, who are they to treat them like this? are they saints themselves? rubbish angry
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Coolabbie: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2010
Its neva nice wen u discover dat ur idol has feet of clay,i guess dis wz wat made d crowd angry. & 2 tink he had bin preaching against adultery.The treatment dey received was in order.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by phantom23: 11:59am On Nov 17, 2010
It appears that you lot have no idea what some of these randy 'men of God' do to vulnerable women. I just heard a similar case from a v. close friend and it was such a despicable act that has left this lady traumatized till now. I do not support jungle justice in any way neither do i judge people, especially 'men of God, but there should be a law somehow that checks the excesses of these randy men carrying out wicked acts in the name of God.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2010
Pastors are human beings too, they are bound to comit sin as well. It's not for us to judge them! The gospel they preach is not just for us but for themselves as well. Just because he's a sinner doesn't mean he should stand on the altar and encourage people to sin!
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Woke4all(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2010
most Pastors these days are just making money from the church.

Another crazy one here!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=552022.msg7155609#msg7155609
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by livedit(f): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2010
OMG!!!  shocked ,  when did these people become Jesus and can throw stones That is awful!! OMG! Why the beating? They are human. The pastor gave into temptation and sinned.  God is the ONLY one who can judge these two.  I understand he is a pastor and preaching the word of God of keeping his commandments.  But he is STILL human and living in a sinful body just the rest of us! Just because he became a pastor don't make him invincible to sin. There are many saints today sinning. Fornicating, lying, stealing, cheating etc. Should you be beaten to?? This reminds me of the lady in the bible. "Let ye without sin cast the first stone." OMG! Then to have them kiss in public.  That type of "punishment" was strictly from Satan and his army himself. Then to humiliate them and make them walk on the side of the road. This pastor WILL be judged come judgement day. All that was strictly un-called for.  I can see them demoting him from being a pastor and whatever. But taking it upon themselves to allow the influence of the devil to beat them. That was completely wrong.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Dsense(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2010
@Topic
This terrible, . . . . to much beating . . . that's too much undecided
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Osama10(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2010
This is really bad. embarassed
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by jamace(m): 3:47am On Nov 18, 2010
Adam and Eve again? Always eating the forbidden fruit? Na wa! shocked
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 18, 2010
Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy daysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 18, 2010
HAHA! This is why I am glad that I am no religi-tard  cheesy
Seriously, all the pastor wanted to do is give the woman some deliverance and he gets a beating?  angry that is sad.
She has a nice shape tho. LMFAO!!!!!! LOOK @ 190 IN THE WHITE SHIRT (last pik)!!
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Dsense(m): 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

HAHA! This is why I am glad that I am no religi-tard cheesy
Seriously, all the pastor wanted to do is give the woman some deliverance and he gets a beating? angry that is sad.
She has a nice shape tho. LMFAO!!!!!! LOOK @ 190 IN THE WHITE SHIRT (last pik)!!
LOOOOOOL. . . . . . Are u serious dat was 190? tongue
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
^Yeah. He sent me a post card saying he finally say a woman's chocho.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2010
ewwwww. His dccik is too small, even if excited it's still going to be small. The man looks like a shrimp, I'd like to see what her husband looks like.
I'm sure she was forced into this.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Ojumiii(m): 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
We need another Sanusi in Churches this days.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by mordi4evah: 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2010
Bella87:

chai! na correct beating dem give the pastor o, see blood. . .

It's not right but I understand their anger, a pastor should be a spiritual leader not an adulterous liar

gurlfrend u got u some lovely tummmmy , yummyyyyyyyyy!!!
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Olumogun: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2010
Lord have Mercy (Pastor and the woman-friend)

Who make the crowd the judge?
Many who are quick to punish others for an offense are most times known to be more guilty.

maybe a good one from the people, but what do you think Christ will rather do?
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Bella87(f): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
mordi4evah:

gurlfrend u got u some lovely tummmmy , yummyyyyyyyyy!!!
(boi/gurl)friend thankssss
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2010
hmmm angry
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by ShyOne(f): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2010
This is unbelievable - lolololol

Kenya huh?  In America the pastor, girlfriend and their families would have shot everyone in the crowd, said some hail "Mary's" and kept on FVCKING  - he wouldn't be walking unclothed or bloody.

yikes.

my prayers go out to them
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 19, 2010
Serves them right, especially the pastor. It is sickening when people say 'thou shall not judge' when it comes to so-called men of God. I'm never gonna judge my fellow 'worldly' human. Never. But when anyone comes along with PRETENCE of a superior moral code - spirituality, godliness, virtuousness, etc. in order to extract UNDESERVED respect and veneration from me, then that is the ultimate crime. For me, hypocrisy should be punishable by death. Don't judge he that doesn't claim to be righteous; but like hell you should HARSHLY judge any basterd (male or female) that 'forms' sainthood while being full of shyte. A pastor that vehemently preaches against adultery, even when he knows he's forkking his neighbour's wife is worse than Lucifer himself and deserves whatever he gets. Was he forced to become a pastor? Why not be an honest 'gentile' and have the liberty to forrk whoever you wanna forkk without compunction and moral baggage? ? ? If so-called "men of GOd" are just as vulnerable to the sins of the flesh and the materialistic desires of the rest of us 'gentiles', then what gives them the audacity to keep enjoying and demanding the reverence that their fake 'holiness' commands? These sorts of stories reinforce the murderous scorn that I have for all these men of god charlatans that deceive in God's name.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by ShyOne(f): 12:36am On Nov 19, 2010
pro01:

Serves them right, especially the pastor. It is sickening when people say 'thou shall not judge' when it comes to so-called men of God. I'm never gonna judge my fellow 'worldly' human. Never. But when anyone comes along with PRETENCE of a superior moral code - spirituality, godliness, virtuousness, etc. in order to extract UNDESERVED respect and veneration from me, then that is the ultimate crime. For me, hypocrisy should be punishable by death. Don't judge he that doesn't claim to be righteous; but like hell you should HARSHLY judge any basterd (male or female) that 'forms' sainthood while being full of shyte. A pastor that vehemently preaches against adultery, even when he knows he's forkking his neighbour's wife is worse than Lucifer himself and deserves whatever he gets. Was he forced to become a pastor? Why not be an honest 'gentile' and have the liberty to forrk whoever you wanna forkk without compunction and moral baggages? ? ? Death to all hypocrites.

I agree with you - to a degree.

Have you heard the saying - "what you do to me - is already done to you"

Have you ever heard that saying?

I hate hypocrites too. But I know who I am and 'GOD' is not my name, nor yours, nor the crowds, nor the minister or the policeman's woman. It is neither your place, nor my place, nor the crowd's place to try and take 'God's place' and "GOD" is a jealous GOD.

Everyone in that crowd will reap what they did - be it "just" in their eyes or not. They are not creators - GOD is the ONLY CREATOR and it is GOD'S to throw stones/beatings/punishment - not OURS.

The problem now is the vicious cycle that was created by that minister and his acts that were hypocritical, that has enraged a community including NL readers. But it has also given strangers that didn't PHUCK her - the false bravado to throw stones and they will pay for what they have done because it is not their right to METE OUT PUNISHMENT.

When Cain killed Abel - GOD specifically directed all to "not touch Cain," because that was GOD's role to mete out punishment.

I weep for everyone affected and involved. What angers me is that this minister didn't exercise righteousness and used the name of GOD - for those that don't believe they will think that most ministers behave in this manner and most ministers do not.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 19, 2010
Shy-One:

I agree with you - to a degree.

Have you heard the saying - "what you do to me - is already done to you" 

Have you ever heard that saying?

I hate hypocrites too.  But I know who I am and 'GOD' is not my name, nor yours, nor the crowds, nor the minister or the policeman's woman.  It is neither your place, nor my place, nor the crowd's place to try and take 'God's place' and "GOD" is a jealous GOD.

Everyone in that crowd will reap what they did - be it "just" in their eyes or not.  They are not creators - GOD is the ONLY CREATOR and it is GOD'S to throw stones/beatings/punishment - not OURS.

The problem now is the vicious cycle that was created by that minister and his acts that were hypocritical, that has enraged a community including NL readers.  But it has also given strangers that didn't PHUCK her - the false bravado to throw stones and they will pay for what they have done because it is not their right to METE OUT PUNISHMENT.

When Cain killed Abel - GOD specifically directed all to "not touch Cain," because that was GOD's role to mete out punishment.

I weep for everyone affected and involved.  What angers me is that this minister didn't exercise righteousness and used the name of GOD - for those that don't believe they will think that most ministers behave in this manner and most ministers do not.

Actually, most ministers do, just that most ministers don't get caught. I agree with your views about leaving judgment to God - except that that does not apply (as far as I am concerned) to crooks that parade as 'men of god'. It will NEVER apply to those.

I still maintain that deceiving in God's name is the most despicable and dishonourable thing to do. Anyone that comes out to claim that he is 'ordained' or 'annointed' or worse still has a 'calling' as a man of god more often than not enjoys a tremendous degree of societal respect, honour and consideration that he ORDINARILY would not. On the strength of that, he implicitly or explicitly suggests that he is on a much higher moral and spiritual pedestal than the rest of us, and therefore impliedly judges us on account of our weakness and 'worldliness', Now, to discover that he is in fact worse than the worst of us in terms of debauchery and decadence is the most frustratingly disgusting experience imaginable. It will not suffice to merely excuse such decadence with "he's only human" or  "thou shall not judge".  When he was enjoying the UNDESERVED respect that his supposedly infallible 'man of god' status fetched he did not know that he was 'only human' abi?

For me, a  'man of god' that forkks another man's wife and still has the sacrilegious impudence to mount the pulpit and preach against adultery should, if caught, not only be stripped unclothed, but be subjected to the most dehumanizing forms of jungle justice. . .ultimately leading to his being burnt beyond recognition.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by ShyOne(f): 1:45am On Nov 19, 2010
pro01:

Actually, most ministers do, just that most ministers don't get caught. I agree with your views about leaving judgment to God - except that that does not apply (as far as I am concerned) to crooks that parade as 'men of god'. It will NEVER apply to those.

I still maintain that deceiving in God's name is the most despicable and dishonourable thing to do. Anyone that comes out to claim that he is 'ordained' or 'annointed' or worse still has a 'calling' as a man of god more often than not enjoys a tremendous degree of societal respect, honour and consideration that he ORDINARILY would not. On the strength of that, he implicitly or explicitly suggests that he is on a much higher moral and spiritual pedestal than the rest of us, and therefore impliedly judges us on account of our weakness and 'worldliness', Now, to discover that he is in fact worse than the worst of us in terms of debauchery and decadence is the most frustratingly disgusting experience imaginable. It will not suffice to merely excuse such decadence with "he's only human" or  "thou shall not judge".  When he was enjoying the UNDESERVED respect that his supposedly infallible 'man of god' status fetched he did not know that he was 'only human' abi?

For me, a  'man of god' that forkks another man's wife and still has the sacrilegious impudence to mount the pulpit and preach against adultery should, if caught, not only be stripped unclothed, but be subjected to the most dehumanizing forms of jungle justice. . .ultimately leading to his being burnt beyond recognition.

Ohhhh my goodness. I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU - I can even "feel" you so strongly. I agree - totally - you are soo right.

But it just isn't "YOUR RIGHT". I'm sorry - I didn't write the bible. Take it up with God.

That minister is wrong on EVERY LEVEL - I totally agree with you.

You can really express yourself - I love your diction and your thought process. "burnt beyond recognition" - lololololol- oooooo wow

I would hate to upset you. You are quite a man. I still love the way you express yourself. Very, very good. Your intelligence is to be marvelled.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2010
Now I am the Shy-One.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Olumogun: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
Shy-One:

It is neither your place, nor my place, nor the crowd's place to try and take 'God's place' and "GOD" is a jealous GOD. . . . because it is not their right to METE OUT PUNISHMENT.

When Cain killed Abel - GOD specifically directed all to "not touch Cain," because that was GOD's role to mete out punishment. I weep for everyone affected and involved.

A case of "if you are more righteous, then cast the first stone."

the crowd forgot this when punishing the culprits.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by livedit(f): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2010
Olumogun:

A case of "if you are more righteous, then cast the first stone."

the crowd forgot this when punishing the culprits.

Amen! I also want to say, When was it justified that we, are able to past judgement and condemnation so quickly. From this story alone proves that we are in the last days. Satan is running wild and doing everything in his power to steal as many souls as he can. He is coming stronger than ever before. This is why if the saints aren't praying and doing their job by praying and interceding and studying God's word, then the body of Christ wouldn't be suffering like this. I understand what the other posters are saying about this man being appointed a pastor and is the "head" or "leader" of the church then to preach against adultry just to be engulfed in it himself. But that don't make him inemiciple to sin. Just like all Christians on this earth, you lie on a daily bases rather you admit or not, you sin everyday of your life. Your solution. You deserve to burn beyond recognition, beaten down and unforgiveness. I guess Jesus coming back, got beat to death and then dying on the cross for all of sins was for nothing then. When we can just sin and get tortured and humiliated by "man". Anyway's, instead of trying to beat the "sin" out of him. What that pastor need is some serious prayer. If he repented, God forgave him. And it is HE who can destroy both the body and spirit. And if God can forgive, who are they to just say, one strike you out. Beating time for you and her. You deceived us, therefore, you doomed the rest of your days here on earth. You can't make a mistake. You can't sin period. Boy o boy, Satan has really got so many people deceived. I know what my bible says, and God says he has merciful to forgive. That is what makes God, God, because if it were left up to one of us, everyone would burn and go to hell and no one would be going to heaven. To God, a sin is a sin. Regardless of the severity. And I would hate to stand before God at judgement time to tell him I beat a man for sinning and being a hyprocrite because he dissappointed me. Yeah, what a way to get into the book of life. undecided
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by remoranger(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2011
na wa. Haba pastor.lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / Girls Are Not To Be Trusted / “woke Up Hot” – Lady Tweeted, Then This Happened In Her DM (phtotos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.