Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife (9236 Views)

Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. / Oh My!! Meet The Boy Caught Sleeping With His Elder Brother's Wife(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by desholah(m): 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2011
Pastor violates here . . .Pators violate there . . . .We are fed up ohhhhh undecided
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Tosinville(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2011
Onpe
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by sadboy: 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2011
if they dont disgraced him, he might still lay that is sinful hand on someone head feeling hes casting out demons only to add more problem to them by deceiving people
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 06, 2011
sadboy:

if they dont disgraced him, he might still lay that his sinful hand on someone's head feeling hes casting out demons only to add more problem to them by deceiving people
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 06, 2011
oh this is old.
even though it was wrong public humiliation is even worse as
i am positive thieves, murderers, and rapists
were amongst the crowd of spectators and those
who were beating them.
Re: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Neighbors Wife by mca795: 8:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
BAD EGG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caught My House Girl Peeping While I was having sex with My Wife / The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.