Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,439 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] (7370 Views)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me / Help My Exes Friend Wants Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iammo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin

jokes on you pal... for a post you commented yourself over 20 times you barely got two response and one of them was to chastise you on the foolishness of the thread

iLegendd:
Finally, I got rid of him. grin I just pray he acts like the elder he portrays himself and stay off.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 4:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmmm smiley smiley smiley
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
He has been ChatDîcted and now addicted to the drama already. Whenever I create a new thread, he's going to come around. Any comment I make, he is going to reply without mentioning him — just to feel among. #Smile.

I didn't do any magic — I only pressed his mumu button and now, he'll watch over this thread like a dog.

If he's a woman, all that is left is to give her great sex and she'll be madly in love. I just proved what I wrote above works on both men and women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
chizzypresh:
Hmmmm smiley smiley smiley

Stop moaning. grin
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

Stop moaning. grin

Who is moaning joor undecided undecided
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
chizzypresh:

Who is moaning joor undecided undecided

"Hmmmm" is moaning. You too like bad things. Go joor.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

"Hmmmm" is moaning. You too like bad things. Go joor.

I no get time for this biko
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
chizzypresh:

I no get time for this biko

And you think I have the time? You don dey jealous already. grin

Let me sing the song for you. I'm getting jealous, don't wanna see you with anybody o! I'm getting jealous already.

I know dey vex. Also, I know what you don't about women — even though you're a woman. Okay, I'm going to take the picture down. Hahahahaha.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

And you think I have the time? You don dey jealous already. grin

Let me sing the song for you. I'm getting jealous, don't wanna see you with anybody o! I'm getting jealous already.

I know you'll dey, but I know what you don't about women — even though you're a woman. Okay, I'm going to take the picture down. Hahahahaha.

Haba...i am not jealous plsss
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
chizzypresh:

Haba...i am not jealous plsss

Hahahaha. I know what you don't know. I'm 3 steps ahead of you. Hahaha.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
I learn a man must have da act of unpredictability,great in bed,physically fit, and sense of humour (naughty) to ever stamp himself in any ladies life. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Adasun:
I learn a man must have da act of unpredictability,great in bed,physically fit, and sense of humour (naughty) to ever stamp himself in any ladies life. grin grin

You nailed it. For nailing it, you'll be better than me.

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

Hahahaha. I know what you don't know. I'm 3 steps ahead of you. Hahaha.

Cool
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Edyice: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
OGA

No Nigerian bae will follow you without collecting something in return

I just smile when I read your write up

They might come close base on your yanki pictures and all but trust me .. bae will move after sometime grin

You think say Na to knack with your big fat Eggplant alone grin

Anyways me can't argue with you but I know you don't have a gal presently grin
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
chizzypresh:

Cool

Are you changing your name to Chizzycool? grin
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Orhevus: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:
He has been ChatDîcted and now addicted to the drama already. Whenever I create a new thread, he's going to come around. Any comment I make, he is going to reply without mentioning him — just to feel among. #Smile.

I didn't do any magic — I only pressed his mumu button and now, he'll watch over this thread like a dog.

If he's a woman, all that is left is to give her great sex and she'll be madly in love. I just proved what I wrote above works on both men and women.

bro I'll love to know ur other rules women shouldn't break, asides what u wrote up there
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

Are you changing your name to Chizzycool? grin

Lol...nope
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edyice:
OGA

No Nigerian bae will follow you without collecting something in return

I just smile when I read your write up

They might come close base on your yanki pictures and all but trust me .. bae will move after sometime grin

You think say Na to knack with your big fat Eggplant alone grin

Anyways me can't argue with you but I know you don't have a gal presently grin

Lol. You may never know if I have or not. What you typed is correct by a Nigerian man's thought. Luckily, those of us who don't have that thought are free from that bondage.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Edyice: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
chizzypresh:

Cool

Bae ........ Let end this

This dude want to have you without money

Will you agree ? grin
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edyice:

Bae ........ Let end this

This dude want to have you without money

Will you agree ? grin

Hmmm
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Edyice: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
chizzypresh:

Hmmm

Yeah that's what I thought

Na only DEEPER LIFE sister will agree to him

And he will have to buy coke or Fanta grin

Let me not go to olosho side because they will disgrace him and dude will end up on instablog grin

1 Share

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edyice:

Yeah that's what I thought

Na only DEEPER LIFE sister will agree to him

And he will have to buy coke or Fanta grin

Let me not go to olosho side because they will disgrace him and dude will end up on instablog grin

Hahahahahaha. Funny.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Edyice: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
ohh Mr Albert Einstien of women, why not tell us what your thread seem to achieve in and objective straight point , perhap i might have guessed wrong to see it as a vain attempt and typical pvssy niggar move

so tell us what this dumb post is all about

Leave uncle alone

Thank God you are going for NYSC

When you get there , just play around with them ladies , tell them what you have and see , if they won't take you to mami market grin

It was the same NYSC I lost my main bae to another rich dude even with my 6.5 inch Eggplant

And we are still inside camp ooo

MONEY TALK ....
YOU GOT NON....
END OF DISCUSSION ....

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

You nailed it. For nailing it, you'll be better than me.
for where,i knw you jooor,they are still some cockroach in ur cardboard.only your kids have 60% chance of extracting them self.

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iammo(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
i just dey laugh at the boy... he thinks he knows all lady by getting lucky with very few lol grin that boy need the truth and people around him havent being telling him the reality

Edyice:

Leave uncle alone

When you get there , just play around with them ladies , tell them what you have and see , if they won't take you to mami market grin

It was the same NYSC I lost my main bae to another rich dude even with my 6.5 inch Eggplant

MONEY TALK ....
YOU GOT NON....
END OF DISCUSSION ....

2 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Edyice: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
See eeh

Let me tell you eeh

You on NYSC camp with one fresh bae

And you were like ; finally this bae done give me chance but am not spending a dime

One lad will just show from no where with well prepared TAKEAWAY indomine and egg and can Malta .

Then you will realised that she was just using you to wait for some dude grin

2 Likes

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edyice:
See eeh

Let me tell you eeh

You on NYSC camp with one fresh bae

And you were like ; finally this bae done give me chance but am not spending a dime

One lad will just show from no where with well prepared TAKEAWAY indomine and egg and can Malta .

Then you will realised that she was just using you to wait for some dude grin

Wow! I love what you wrote. Thanks.

Did you notice a man above looking for who to be on his side and who to chat with? He feels neglected. Kindly support him small and tell him he is right.

He is looking for validation and a companion. Help him out. He is glued to this thread waiting for anyone to attack me so he will jump out and say, "I said it."

Make him happy.

By the way, I'm not a corper — gone passed that stage. I only told a story that happened.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Adasun:
for where,i knw you jooor,they are still some cockroach in ur cardboard.only your kids have 60% chance of extracting them self.

No na. I always want my students to be better — be you my child or not. That way, there will be progress.

1 Like

Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edyice:

Leave uncle alone

MONEY TALK ....
YOU GOT NON....
END OF DISCUSSION ....

I will really want to save you in women matter, but I don't know if you're willing to be helped. Are you?

I noticed something deadly you need to work on before it's too late.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

No na. I always want my students to be better — be you my child or not. That way, there will be progress.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 6:50pm On Nov 12, 2019
iLegendd:

truth sha,u have sincerity in u.
Re: GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Orhevus:
bro I'll love to know ur other rules women shouldn't break, asides what u wrote up there

It's in the book below, but I have decided not to sell the book again — it's now a secret diary.

As you learn in this field, you'll come up with yours — it's a process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Weirdest Things Partners Say When Making Love / Can You Date Someone 12 Years Older Or Younger Than You? / See Picture Of The World's Least Sexiest Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.